Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desired admin selection process...

+11
happy
SkyBoybgd
Arabian
Cinderella
trojan.exe
tears_of_cry
riz
Roma-_
sajith
forgive
darkslayer_x
15 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Desired admin selection process... - Page 4 Empty Re: Desired admin selection process...

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:25 am

well,i don't know how many i gotta request not to go off topic...

guys and girls...please focus on the topic
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Desired admin selection process... - Page 4 Empty Re: Desired admin selection process...

Post by riz Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:32 am

trojan.exe wrote:
Webministrator wrote:so why you have showed the reference of dictionary.com ? who have asked you about the meaning of simile? you are trying to teach us meaning and difference of as, like, seems, appear, simile? mate hence I have said several times you are too good to get away from the on topic and get to the offtopic. see it did even lead you to the dictionary.com which appears to be useless and irrelevant to the topic.
Gees dude u r amazing. I did the same thing u once done to me. I remember a topic here about Stim where u referred to us as Stimy gang and i didn't like you classifying as a "gang" and u ended up quoting definitions from dictionary.com like we don't know them. Who said we didn't know the different kinds of gangs?
Now i do the same, and your medicine tastes bitter....

ok so you have appeared here to give me medication? hmm you seem to have much more concern about me than the topic and mig33 admin selection procedure. could I ask dude? is this topic supposed to be the final topic of your life in mig33 friends that you have been keep coming with all the issues that you have been assembling since ever you have joined us?

on that topic, stimulus had a discord with some users regarding her boy friend, where you have got involved and you guys split up into two groups and were fighting like kids. there were two leaders and rests were seemingly fighting for them like gang do. I had been trying to sort out the issue and somewhere I stated stimulus gang. but ur error and fault finding machine picked up the word gang and you started picking on me why and how can I call stimulus gang being an forum admin? then to show you, its nothing to be so excited about, I have showed some meaning of gang. gang got positive and negative meanings. but you picked negative one as you naturally always are after finding some one's fault. my bad i cant show u the reference of that topic as thats been deleted on request of stimulus that time.

ur medicine is not bitter rather u appear to be so ignorant about medication that you didnt learn which medicine to apply where. but it appears, my medicine definitely tasted too bitter to forget until death hence even after months you are trying to take revenge lol. nice try though. I had been on topic that time. but ur offtopic. you might have known the meaning of gang. but the way you had reacted and made that issue a big issue made me to show some positive meaning of gang.

you have picked a wrong topic to pick on me. lets open up a new category why did site admin called stim gang? I would be happy to participate on that topic and would give you enough space to corner me, because you have aimed to corner me which is still yet to be turned out.

Webministrator wrote: So I am unlikely to push you.
trojan.exe wrote:
it seems even though you see it as 'unlikely', u did manage to do it, by continuously misinterpreting my statements.

now its getting silly and childish. I found you have distorted my statements and you have found my statements to be misinterpreting.

Webministrator wrote:I like debate as long as it sticks to the topic and dosn't get personal
trojan.exe wrote:
you mean as long as it doesn't corner you...

really? so you think you have cornered me? lol ok if it gives u any mental satisfaction. fancy it. Wink
trojan.exe wrote:
Wasn't Roma's statements about Stimy personal? Saying she's corrupt etc... Anyways don't answer that, i know forum staff do no wrong, i can already forsee the answer "u dragged it out of her"

roma's statement was a reply of one of ur offtopic.

anyways I would like to request every one, open up a new topic on stimulus while it seems to be ur prior concern that you guys have been messing up this important issue by some useless topics.
trojan.exe wrote:
lol, yeah and she being a moderator of the forum, the very same people you complement alot about being able to keep their cool on challenging situations, how did she then lose it like that? She even admitted herself that she was "rude", aren't those gonna be the situation they gonna be facing as room admins? Imagine if she was one, she probably would've kicked me...Talk about keeping your cool.

she would never kick you. dont worry. she likes her flatterer friends who can gang up for her;) she did have those qualities while I selected her but if people changes after having admin status thats not fault of the forum owner that they have been belong to earlier. sometimes power and fame get on some so called users nerve. then they forget their past and the platform where about they started with. our forum interviewer team are infact not astrologer. even mig33 team never knew tareq would make a maga gang and end up with corruption.

well so you meant to say only forum staffs get rude? we have got more than 20 staffs so far, stimulus is the only one who has been accused to be rude. exception can never be an example. but lets become realistic now. did she even kick you or any one in mig33 room for no reason? so dont mix up mig33 room issue and the internal issue of this forum. i would have never disclosed the reason of her being demoted unless she had opened the topic herself and you guys asked the reason behind of her demotion.

offtopic : member of the month is not any sort of rank that users have to apply for. they are not bound and are not part of forum team. its just a reward for the most active user of the month. so darkslayer is not bound. But I always appreciate if even forum staffs find out my fault and feed back to me.

Last edited by Webministrator on Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:17 am; edited 5 times in total
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1502
mig33 username : riz_sydney
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:38 am

I guess trojan u truly believe in tit for tat lol. . Apparently you've been waiting since that prehistoric topic to take revenge on forum staff n refer them to dictionary.com Smile reminds me of current George Bush who came to take revenge n complete the work his father George Bush 1 had left incomplete n we all know exactly wot the illustrious George Bush 2nd has done na?Smile . . I wont comment on that topic or posts as i wasn't on forum then. . Lol wot are u talking bout admins keeping their heads?i know of current admins who've been so confused in rooms that they kick not once but six times mistakenly. . I dont talk of hearsay but i've personally been kicked that way innocently then been apologized to . . Cool heads lol Smile. . The way u reacted to riz's statements bout forum staff,romi reacted to yr constant picking on forum staff. . U both are humans so your behaviour too was totally human. . Or do u claim that u've to be an angel to be an admin now? Smile However. . U did say that you'l keep quiet which i understood to be you'l stay on topic. . Guess i DID misinterpet u here Smile . . Now let's all do each other a favor n stick to the topic on hand like civilized humans Smile. . Peace

Last edited by Cinderella on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Cinderella
Cinderella

Female
Number of posts : 3704
mig33 username : Cinder-ella
Referrer : roma-_
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:52 am

Cinderella wrote:I guess trojan u truly believe in tit for tat lol. . Apparently you've been waiting since that prehistoric topic to take revenge on forum staff n refer them to dictionary.com Smile.

he doesnt need tat while he is ready with tit all the times.

lol yup seemingly he has been waiting to take revenge but he has been so impatient that he has applied his tat in wrong topic.

BE patient dude. I am not scramming. Wink

the more I am asking to stop going offtopic the more some users think I am getting corner.

I think we had enough, now we really need to get back to the topic.
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Roma-_ Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:28 am

looks like i have to just lock my emotions somewhere and not express what i want to say because in future i MIGHT become an admin lol so i should keep my mouth shut after all its about admin post which moderators of forums dont deserve apparently ... lol
well someone here really doesnt want a reply to his\her questions but still keeps asking again and again and then never gets satisfied
@riz i wish i had those friends u r talking of lol
Roma-_
Roma-_

Female
Number of posts : 1911
mig33 username : Rumaisa_Rao
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:32 am

well...thats enough!!!

guys and girls...please get back on track

keep giving your suggestions...i hope no one will drag any other issue here

peace!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by darkslayer_x Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:48 am

I will ask only one thing.

Give me one , JUST ONE example of an admin who has never been accused of losing his/her temper and got rude, in entire career.

I believe only non human beings are capable of hiding their emotions.. If you are human, and someone keeps pushing you to the limit, breaking your trust, and betraying all your friends.. Won't you get rude even by the mentioning of that person's name?still, opinions differ.
Anyway.. Being on topic.. I would say that..

Admin recommendation system rules Neutral nothing else. Even if we get corrupted public as admins. (am so pissed off.. )
darkslayer_x
darkslayer_x

Male
Number of posts : 714
mig33 username : darkslayer_x
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://www.geocities.com/lordamit91

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:58 am

be optimist man ! dont give up so easily. get used to all these. who knows you might be a future admin, so you are not supposed to be pissed off ever. Wink

you go ahead with your ideas, every offtopic would be moved out of this topic from now on.
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by trojan.exe Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:39 am

U know nothing is holding you to split the topic. No new topic needs to be opened because all the questions that are pending answers are already here. Ya'll have the power to split it, i don't. Stop barking behind bars while you have the key to open them and come out...This my last post on this topic...

Last edited by trojan.exe on Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 125
mig33 username : just-blaze_
I\'m from : Desired admin selection process... - Page 4 Flag
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:45 am

trojan.exe wrote:U know nothing is holding you to split the topic. I can answer all the questions ya'll raised. And ya'll have the power to split it, i don't. Stop barking behind bars while you have the key to open them and come out...

mate...you are picking staff...i never expected you to be so rude
i already requested before to get a new thread if anyone has anything to know regarding forum

trojan.exe wrote:This my last post on this topic...

why it should be like that??? who is stopping you???

keep giving suggestions Wink

Last edited by aktel.786 on Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by vinay Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:58 am

arabian wrote:ask-vinay he got the forum moderatin power in mig33fans in his 1st week of registeration??
Are you sure ? laughing

Listen I have joined mig33 fans on 8th december 2007 and I got Moderator position after 5 weeks of regular posting. I had 200+ TOPICS (not posts) when I got moderator position.

Freakitude welcomed me in the staff section:

Desired admin selection process... - Page 4 Pokdddxd

My profile in mig33 fans:

Desired admin selection process... - Page 4 Wtcntnjp

About my technical skill, I'm not an expert in computing but I have enough knowladge and I can moderator these forums easily.

About my mig33 history, Mig33 team know me better than you and I don't care if ppl accuse me, declaring me an abuser or wateva... Desired admin selection process... - Page 4 586920
vinay
vinay
Technician
Technician

Male
Number of posts : 1047
mig33 username : ask-vinay
Registration date : 2007-12-13

http://www.pcfires.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:38 am

trojan.exe wrote:No new topic needs to be opened because all the questions that are pending answers are already here

well,a new line added!!!!

Look mate,this topic is all about admin selection...not about forum's issues or any other issues

if you think...you have suggestions regarding admin selection,go ahead
we would love to see your suggestions...

no more off topic...

PEACE! Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:09 pm

trojan.exe wrote:U know nothing is holding you to split the topic. No new topic needs to be opened because all the questions that are pending answers are already here. Ya'll have the power to split it, i don't. Stop barking behind bars while you have the key to open them and come out...This my last post on this topic...

you seem to be freaked out of temper. I wanted it to be a healthy discussion and debate but its turned into a totall mess.

BTW, have you ever been moderator of any discussion board? I dont think so. You are posting whatever comes into ur mind and asking us through and through to split the topic! then why we need any rules for forum? we should allow even swearing because we got the power to delete them. we should allow offtopic thread, because we got the power to split and move them.

anyways, your posts dont have any order. how would we split them? from where to where?

thanks for concluding ur off track posts and giving this topic a chance to get back to the right track. you and arabian totally messed up this topic.

@ arabian now we expect your reply. If you cant reply vinay with acceptable explanation. we would have to warn you for bringing false accusation against an admin.

Webministrator wrote:hi mates,

we have some special posting rules for this section. please go through following stated rules and you all are required to uphold these rules.

Arrow Be courteous while discussing about any mig33 staffs and admins.

Arrow Do not accuse any admin without any proper and acceptable proof or evidence. ( if you blame any admin without any proof your post could be deleted without any notification & in some case you could be warned, repeating could lead you to be banned )

you have got to review the forum rules.
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ggaa Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:31 am

my 1st day here n i see people battling???? Shocked
ggaa
ggaa
Logged in
Logged in

Male
Number of posts : 14
mig33 username : ggaa
Referrer : google
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:35 am

ggaa wrote:my 1st day here n i see people battling???? Shocked

everyone is giving suggestions regarding admin selection...so no need to be worried

if you think you have suggestions...please keep giving Smile

Cheers Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ggaa Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:43 am

aktel.786 wrote:

everyone is giving suggestions regarding admin selection...so no need to be worried

if you think you have suggestions...please keep giving Desired admin selection process... - Page 4 Icon_smile

Cheers Desired admin selection process... - Page 4 Icon_wink

good. let me think about it. nway this is a nice community keep up Smile

dark wrote
Admin recommendation system rules Desired admin selection process... - Page 4 Icon_neutral nothing else. Even if we get corrupted public as admins. (am so pissed off.. )
no man recommendation cnt work. After all what we have seen? Question

Last edited by aktel.786 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : merge)
ggaa
ggaa
Logged in
Logged in

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:56 pm

I re-read My idea and its really great and should be considered, maybe it needs some modifies.
And thanks cindi 4 u reply.
@riz iv already mentioned it i knw 5/6 ppl cant handle the huge numbers of mail that thy receive, try to re read my post very well and dnt just oppost :?
Arabian
Arabian

Male
Number of posts : 152
mig33 username : aslimo
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nothingness Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:24 pm

I think adminz selection should be done by recommendation as well as by users choice too.There should be time limit like one year or two for adminship and after that other users will get chance.
But its nature of human whenever they gt power they think themselves superior thn others n this is harmful n same in case of adminz.
Nothingness
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Female
Number of posts : 1928
mig33 username : lunacy_reloaded
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:21 pm

Lol ggaa. . This is discussion and argument. . But since u come from somalia this should be mild compared to wot you've witnessed there friend. . Chill
Cinderella
Cinderella

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:24 pm

Nothingness wrote:There should be time limit like one year or two for adminship and after that other users will get chance

well,it would be a bit problematic like when someone would be knowing that his/her time getting end then he/she would try to make most of it no matter how much others suffer lol

it can be like...after a certain period of time,they would be interrogated and if they do better then they would be let to continue for another certain period of time though its difficult

in the meantime,their activities would be getting checked Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:46 pm

Nothingness wrote wrote:There should be time limit like one year or two for adminship and after that other users will get chance well
no bro time limit wud bring some other problems as aktel explained well, but there's a ways to give other users the chance of becoming admins by demoting the current inactive and unhelpful admins. But unforturnatly, the corruption is in the staff so its as trajon.exe said:
if the root is rotten, how do you expect the tree to stand?
Arabian
Arabian

Male
Number of posts : 152
mig33 username : aslimo
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:42 am

Errr . . Arabian . . With all due respect to your views. . I'd like to tell u that nothingness is a lady. . Not bro but sis . . Pls make a note of it dude lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ggaa Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:28 am

let Recommendation be the last choice.....
ggaa
ggaa
Logged in
Logged in

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:36 am

yup it should be the last resort. but lets think about first one first.
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:35 am

well,if sending email to contact@mig33.com is first resort then i do wonder that how many gonna get chance as there will be million emails

last resort seems to be easier Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next