Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desired admin selection process...

+11
happy
SkyBoybgd
Arabian
Cinderella
trojan.exe
tears_of_cry
riz
Roma-_
sajith
forgive
darkslayer_x
15 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Desired admin selection process... - Page 3 Empty Re: Desired admin selection process...

Post by trojan.exe Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:25 am

Hmmm, member of the month, moderators...Similar thing to those people is that they never find fault to their Site Admin. Anyways thanks all for your feedback and misinterpretation of my post. I like the thrill Smile

Uhm darkslayer i don't seem to get how your reply is relevant to my post or posts

Cinderella wrote:but i think we are discussing the desired admin selection. .
speaking for myself, i'm well aware of wat the topic content is Smile

Cinderella wrote:Not how deserving this forum's staff are for mig admin's post. .
isn't Riz the one who mainly focused more on "how deserving forum staff" are?

Cinderella wrote:Why are u guys making mountains outta molehills?
maybe they were already mountains

Cinderella wrote:Riz just made a suggestion bout wot he thought n u guys picked on it to blow it outta proportion. .
and so did other people who posted on the topic, but since his first reply to it he's been quoting everyone putting his idea over theirs and also mainly focusing on forum staff, now when someone else does the same to him and correcting him about the focus when it comes to users, they get their heads bitten off by staff...

Cinderella wrote:He aint applying on forum staff behalf
the applying thingy was a figure of speech, a simile when being specific, and therefore its not to say what he's really doing.

Cinderella wrote:neither has he anywhere stated that he's against the normal forum user. .
And neither did i state nor say that he against normal forum users, but i just opposed his method of focusing mainly on those who are staff over normal users. Balancing the focus in concern to users...

Cinderella wrote: Why would he need a recommendation wen he's already been an admin. .
i believe that one is for Arabian because i never made nor hint no such comment

Cinderella wrote:Come on guys. . Lets talk bout the topic on hand instead of deviating from it. . Concentrate on entire posts instead of just one point in a post
look what i got for trying to leave the matter:
darkslayer_x wrote:
trojan.exe wrote:But i say once again, lets drop the matter man. Its off topic...
Now that's sounds like the official thingy, "I am happy to have this discussion with you, see you later. I win!!"
and you looked past that one with closed eyes...

Roma-_ wrote:Well trojan u shouldnt be tawking abt the forum staff members like this.we were not given the post thru recommendations or sumting
pls quote me and show me where i said ya'll got them like that

Roma-_ wrote:U r stimulus's friend we know u'd even ignore her faults
is that why you are taking the opportunity to bad mouth her...

Roma-_ wrote: If only u know she was using a fake id to annoy users, she made accusations for no gud reason,
i've already heard that many times thats why i said that on a forum there's no other possible way besides matching I.P's that a Forum admin can prove who owns this account. Especially if the alleged person has no intensions of making himself/herself known, he/she would use a different browser, make fake details, change vocabulary and writing style etc...So it is quite evident that in this matter, I.P match was obviously the means used determine the owner of the fake account. So then in concern to I.P match i got to ask these:
trojan.exe wrote:
- An admin of the forum has access to the administration panel and can view I.P's, so he/she also knows that owning another account on the forum is forbidden but when he/she decides to make a fake one he/she uses the same computer that will show the same I.P as his/hers...?
- Strange thing about matching I.P's is that it was once alleged that luv.inspecta[carnage_] had a matching I.P with someone who was defending him on a topic and that got dismissed by saying that the person was a relative, but now when it is 'alleged' thats its someone that you trusted so much that you made a forum admin[not even Moderator], it becomes a different story, wow! U know how to pick who to trust Wink wonder if maybe it was his/her brother what would've happened. Coincidentally, the same luv.inspecta turned out to be now a forum moderator whereas he once 'strangely' shared an I.P with someone on the forum too Smile
- I now have two accounts on this forum, besides me admitting it, you wouldn't have known so because i use Opera and once you search my I.P it will give you also other dozens of I.P's and other users who use it, now i'm sure this ex-admin was well aware of that fact, but instead when he/she chose to make a second account, he/she was so dumb to use the same PC which will show the same I.P that he/she will be easily identified on....He/She was really that dumb?
- How do people who are that dumb as this ex-admin, who know nothing about matching I.P's[evidently he/she didn't], anyways how do they pass this 'tough' interview of yours? Bear in mind its not an interview to be 'moderator' but to be 'Site admin'
- On this forum topics never get locked, thats what i like the most about it. But ironically a topic called 'adios amigos' was locked, just because people saying 'goodbye' to this ex-admin were too much, some even chose to resign just because he/she was departing
maybe seeing as you wanna go deep into the matter then you'll be generous to supply me with answers so that i may speak of something i know of as you say that i don't...
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 125
mig33 username : just-blaze_
I\'m from : Desired admin selection process... - Page 3 Flag
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Desired admin selection process... - Page 3 Empty Re: Desired admin selection process...

Post by trojan.exe Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:27 am

Roma-_ wrote:she wasnt demoted just like that we had reasons behind that decision
my my my! I did say that this matter is like a chameleon, it changes color everytime. Now more "reasons" arise whereas Riz said:
Webministrator wrote:A senior staff ( admin ) of this forum got relieved only for having a fake account.
notice the word i made red, which puts a full stop to more reasons. But now in your case the "only" gets omitted and "more" reasons arise. I guess this will remain a trivia

Roma-_ wrote:do not accuse anyone without knowing the truth trojan
i never accused anyone, or by being inquisitive i'm making accusations?

Roma-_ wrote:if u asked her abt her demotion i am sure shez not crazy to speak against her
yep she's not crazy but she definately has the morals to be honest

Roma-_ wrote:Everyone tries to be on the safe side
well aren't you now Smile

Roma-_ wrote: she was a real nice person but then found to be corrupted and got demoted,
the chameleon reason, how can i forget

Roma-_ wrote:there are somethings that didnt need to be shared with every single user
who are those things goin to harm? Her or the people behind the demotion. All i did was raise question to the method that was used on it...

Roma-_ wrote: plz stop hitting the forum staff with hurtful words, cry is stims best friend but looking at the situation he didnt say anything cuz it was for the betterment of the forum.
practise what you preach dearest. You just did the same to Stim yet you can't swallow your own medicine now. For the record once again i emphasize that i never hit on staff, i corrected and questioned Riz's statements just like any normal debate. Or do the questions we are allowed to ask in regard to wat the person says have a certain limit?

Roma-_ wrote: You guys behave like the forum staff memberz are nothing to u
and so is a behaviour of someone who bad mouth someone else, it shows how they perceive such person

Roma-_ wrote:just the way arabian accused cristin without an evidence we do not promote these things, u better go read the thread WAS IT FAIR OR UNFAIR there u'd definitely get to know how we respect the truth and if we Had any personal problem with STIMULUS we'd never take her side or support her cuz where u r not guilty u win but every situation is not the same.
i took your advice and went to read the topic, i saw this:
Webministrator wrote:miss jaguar is not my friend or no one of our team. there is not point to protect here
and thats someone you once trusted to be your site admin. Obviously watever made such a relationship to evaporate to thin air is something with "issues"

By the way Roma, not in all cases that one wanna be known that they have enmity towards someone. So in some cases sarcasm helps to ensure that its not known...

Roma-_ wrote: U started going off topic and now u say lets get to the topic wow
okay then i take my words back. Lets stay off topic, i like this one better Smile pls lets persue it. Bite me for taking Aktel's request seriously

Roma-_ wrote: When u blame forum staff members then u dont think its off topic ?? Great
once again i ask for you to refer me to where i did that, last i remember, statements with end with this mark "?" were regarded as questions, seems now they've evolved to being "blames"

Roma-_ wrote:If only u know ur friend stimulus was recommended too then she got selected
i know she never applied to be admin, Riz recommended her to putra, so your point is?

Even joe himself admitted that she didn't get it due to her being forum staff
Roma-_ wrote: Riz's point was that these forums are based on mig33 and people working here are more aware of the happenings on mig33 than other users
and my point was that they are not the only ones who know. Now that you put it that way, then the "other users" which he seemed to neglect, are the ones whom "such things" are happening on. So they know better...

Thats according to the way you addressed it

Roma-_ wrote: He didnt mean that other users should be ignored
yes i know, but what i was correcting that he mustn't side line them by putting the main attention and focus to forum staff
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by trojan.exe Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:28 am

Roma-_ wrote:the thing that disappoints is u said hurtful things abt the staff members without having any info ? Why ? U have got no right to speak against us without a proof
be specific of who you are addressing with the "you" and if me, I've already asked dozens of time for u to refer me to those 'statements'
Roma-_ wrote: My post is rude but i guess i cant be friendly anymore when it comes to bear comments like u gave
by now i'm hoping i'll get to see them.

By the way i should assume that most your comments and so is the above, are based on my last two posts, because on the previous three you had this to say:
Roma-_ wrote:I totally agree with u trojan well said
and i doubt that you would agree or wait not just agree but totally agree with something that is hurtful to you. The word "total" sums all the content on my posts there and the only thing it didn't include was about Cristin because u became specific and excluded it.

By the way, i hope ya'll see how spoiled the topic is now, and i know the fault is mine because the Forum Admin and Staff make no faults. So rather u split the topic because should you answer and question me, i'll do the same too once more...

Peace!!!
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:31 am

Trojan . . At no point in time have u been stopped from stating as u please n wot u felt. . The way u picked up on that one remark from the entire post forced me to write that down. . And aint u biting back with definite enthusiasm? Smile. .It's not riz who's focussed on the goodness of forum members but yr repeated statements regarding it that caused him to elaborate on wot he said which resulted on yr countering back elaborating wot u said. . And i must say yr admitting knowing topic content n yet harping this forum staff issue is amazing Smile no the issue wasn't a mountain to begin with,but constant arguing back n forth made it one. . And for a forum admin to be proud of his staff is totally normal. . Nowhere have i said or implied that normal users are wrong or site admin n mods are correct. .dont misinterpet my words dear . .the forum staff is a team n works together to create a better forum for all of us,staff n normal users alike. . And no dont misinterpet again. . Smile Wen a forum staff is at error he does have to rectify it. . Sometimes even by getting demoted n losing his modship. . As for getting back to the topic, u're smart enough to realise that your comments would get retaliation n we'd all face the repercussions na Smile
Cinderella
Cinderella

Female
Number of posts : 3704
mig33 username : Cinder-ella
Referrer : roma-_
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:53 am

i already requested once not to go off topic...this aint gonna help us

if anyone has anything to know regarding forum's issue...start a new thread in "forum desk help"

we will try to anwer you!!!

now lets get back to the topic>>>>

this topic seems to be messed up...guys and girls,try to give suggestions about admin selection process rather argueing regarding forum's issues

cheers Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Roma-_ Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:58 am

Well trojan ur questions dont really make sense , u have just been attacking on forum staffs in every single post and now u want me to quote ur words ? Lol and everytime u go through something why do u always find negative point of all thousand positive points ? U quoted riz's statement above frm fair or unfair ? Why didnt quote me ? Why didnt quote cindi ? Lol thats what i find really funny.
I guess cindi's post is the perfect answer to urs Smile
And where did i bad mouth stim ? U keep dragging her again and again so that was an answer to u that we do not demote userz for no reason. If she was demoted just like that why wudnt other staff members object ???
Anyway i told u earlier that u'd never look for the positive points , didnt i say she's a real nice person ?
Ur questions have a perfect answer in cindi's post
Peace out
Roma-_
Roma-_

Female
Number of posts : 1911
mig33 username : Rumaisa_Rao
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:04 am

please...don't drag any other issue here

let the topic continue so that we get a good outcome regarding admin selection

PEACE!!! Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:09 am

Webministrator wrote:I am strongly opposing admin recommendation system. Sorry for that. We have already seen the consequences. It results us only corruption and favoritism of existing admins. No admin would prefer to find out skilled users from chat room to recommend. they would rather recommend their friends. its nature of human. Every one wants to be powerful and make their community bigger. say, I am an admin, Now darkslayer is my friend, I would recommend him because I know after becoming admin he would be be giving me support. this is natural.

Now get to the business. pc ma'am if you really value our suggestion, I would like to drop a suggestion though it will increase staff's work load. Before admin selection procedure, make a selection team. their job would be to monitor chat room, and pick up famous and popular user who got a positive attitude and decent manner. then inquire on them, ask existing admins about that user then check the chat log, Then interview them.

secondly , you can follow this wanted tester strategy. I like this style. it seems to be something fair. announce in every forum about admin selection then candidates will send application through PM. they will be required to mention their details. in this instance, You guys can give prior attention to famous users like moderators. ( because they already have moderation skills ) here you have an option to investigate whether this user is fake or not. Also you can check his posts on forum. ultimately team should contact them over the phone.

this is how I think the selection procedure would be fair enough. No offence to any admin or user. I just have stated my opinion. you all can post ur opinion too.

@ mate trojan u seem to be so excited that you forgot what is the topic and with what the debate got started.

here I have quoted my very first post of this topic just to remind you the history of the topic.

this was my first post and suggestion to pc gan as she has been expecting some ideas from us. I did put some ideas on it from my point of view as a mig33 user, not being a forum admin. I am not god that my words are final. I didnt ask anyone not to put their ideas.

But you are the one who started with it quoting me, my first suggestion was on favor of normal users and second suggestion was to give chance forum staffs too ( not only this forum but also all mig33 related forum ).

but what you did ? instead of putting ur own thought and ideas you started quoting and opposing me and tried to put forum staffs down. your purpose was not to give any ideas rather u were just giving harsh comment on forum staffs posts and ideas.

you misconceived my ideas totally and childishly. you pointed out, forum staffs are volunteering for forum owner not for mig33. why would they work for forum owner?

-are we any scam site???

- are we making money by putting ads and money making scam sites advertisements out of the forum what I am sharing with my forum staffs?

- how they are gonna get benefited volunteering for me? Am I any influential mig33 staff or admins that I would recommend them and make them admin?

- what they expect from me?

I expect you to quote my these questions and answer them all.

you are just too good to divert users to the offtopic. you seem to be more interested to quote offtopic words. you raised IP topic and while I tried to explain you how these things work in our forum. You are asking me to stop and drop it? so arent you the one who is dragging lots of strange issue on to the main topic? is that like whatever comes to ur mind you would bring it forth and while others try to explain you, you just ask them to drop it.

you have been getting personal since, discriminating forum staffs and some so called imaginary users having skills of quick and instant reply making ability, having job in call center etc.

let me highlight on some strange issues dragged by you.

- Joemac and martinkow.

- forum staffs get rank only for being friend with admin, not by their quality and eligibility.

- forum staffs can have proxy IP.

- forum staffs work for site admin not for users and mig33.

- shajib hasan ( lol )

what we say becomes accusation but what you say is considered to be just a comment what you have heard from some one.

well, the topic is to put some ideas ( alternative of current one ) regarding admin selection process. I havent found any relevance of a notorious abuser shajib hasan to this admin selection process. neither martinknow or joemac. you can open up a new topic on them if you think they are affecting selection procedure. My question is how did shajib hasan reach to martin? wasnt the via is an admin?? isnt it the result of ur preferred recommendation system?

I am not supporting joemac or martinkow. I would rather want to stick to the topic. If you open up a new topic about them, I would try to put my ideas and comment. first thing first, Now I dont wanna lose the chance of putting some ideas about admin selection process fighting on a different issue.

You have been trying to distort my words. in the topic fair and unfair I supported the truth, not miss jaguar but you have distorted it. either I didnt oppose her.

while the topic is all about give some ideas about admin selection, apart from existing one, I gave my ideas but what you said? you said I am trying to remove admins and admin recommendation. how silly!! I think you have promised and aimed to oppose my each and every sentence.

finally I would like to say, Being sarcastic and stubborn dont make people think big of any one. I am still supporting my ideas. Rest depend on pc gan ma'am whether she would like to implement our ideas or not.

I am not an admin candidate, and if you think I am after making my forum staffs admins, I would question you back, what is my benefit then where as according to you after becoming admin staffs dump their forum.

to be honest, all I have been trying to bring a fair admin selection process forth making sure that one doesnt have to make link to admins and flatter them rather they should have this status by their merit, eligibility, enthusiasm and qualification. Keeping all active users and forum users in mind I formulated my ideas. I am just trying to make sure every one should have been given the chance those who deserve it, not only the flatterer friends of admins.

Best regards,
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1502
mig33 username : riz_sydney
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by trojan.exe Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:16 am

A person who read the topic can analyse and understand whats going on his/her own way. Some matters within it can't be ignored even with ignoring the questions. Where there's smoke there's bound to be fire.

Anyways i'll take heed to Aktel's request once again, and resist the urge to answer. Maybe it'll give you some sort of internal satisfaction, its not easy to get a "stubborn person"[as u say i am, i know its not judging when its a forum admin who does it] to back down, maybe with my silence even the topic can get back on track. However, if you want answers, don't hesitate to emphasize so i'll be so willing to oblige. Splittin the topic doesn't require that much effort. The ball is on your court Wink

Adios Amigos
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:05 am

I think there should be no hard feeling. we are not competing to win the award of best debater . I dont want to get you back down. My bad again you have misconceived me.

It wouldnt give me any internal satisfaction until we all get to the topic and end up with having a positive outcome.

I have been just trying to put you on the right track top of that I really want every one to stay on the topic while it seems to be a very sensitive and important issue.

So I would like you all not to distract any one and please give ur valuable ideas on admin selection procedure. any offtopic post would be deleted from now on to help this topic.

To be frank, I dont like the existing way of selection such as recommendation and giving prior attention to the merchants.

any one can be a merchant by buying some mig33 credits. they dont need to have decent manner, moderation skills and other requirements. So I think a successful merchant could not be a successful admin every time.

I have full head of ideas. But I know they would be so hard to be implemented and applied such as picking users from their email application, monitor chat room and find out deserving users.

so I would like to hear from pc gan ma'am what way would be convenient for them and what ideas she has in her mind right now. then I could comment on them and I would add up some if its needed or would oppose if it appears to be unfair.
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by darkslayer_x Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:33 pm

Just for the record.. When people raise a question.. I have to justify myself, giving certain amount of explanation.

You said that everyone were ignoring the faults of site admin.. However, for myself, I only intend to state out faults on topic, not getting off topic. I did find some technical faults in our honorable forum admin's post in 'is it fair or not',(not sure about the title!) and you will find it as the 2nd last post. Also, i did try to find some disadvantages of his idea in this topic, staying on topic, but somehow, you managed not to notice it.
And i just said what everyone here is seeing trojan.. You started getting slightly off topic, then a little bit more, and then.. Ahem.. You were out by 10 mile radius of the original topic, discussing about.. Almost everything.. 'Mentionable'.. that happened in your mig33 life.

And about relevancy.. Read up the post by roma, you will get the hint. (if you don't know which one, its the one right after cindy's. Cindy's one is after my previous post)

Anyway, my humblest apologies to everyone around, as i myself know that i also got off topic. (yeah, i got the courage for apologizing)

so.. The conclusion is,
if some other users got ideas to improve admin selection procedure, please mention it.

If you don't, then wait for pc-gan's reply, or just start finding faults of our ideas, staying within topic.

If you don't like the above two, make another topic in some other section. Not here please. Smile
darkslayer_x
darkslayer_x

Male
Number of posts : 714
mig33 username : darkslayer_x
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://www.geocities.com/lordamit91

Back to top Go down

Post by happy Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:20 pm

i don't think finding faults in an idea or opposing is bad. in fact its good to know about both side of an idea and make it more perfect. what trojan did is he showed us the negative side of selecting admin from only forum staffs because anybody can be a staff of a forum by using his friendship with the forum admin. it might be not matching with this forum but truly its a big fact and there's a lot of mig33 based forum where forum admin selecting staffs from his friends. we can't depend on an idea by thinking only about this forum. i can create a mig33 based forum today and can appoint anybody as a staff of my forum. Will that make my forum staffs deserved to be an admin of mig33 chatroom?
i like to say something about arabian's point where he mentioned vinay's name to show us an example. listen i've no doubt on vinay's talent nor i'm questioning on his talent just think about the fact of selecting staff of a forum. can anybody please answer me how it possible for anybody to become a staff of any forum in only 7days? isn't it for his friendship or good relation with the forum admin? what so special he did for that forum in 7days that they selected him as a staff?
and i totally agree with trojan about the ip checking system of a forum. can you catch me if i register many id from operamini in this forum? i think no. reasons very well described by trojan.
one more thing is i think most of you misunderstanding trojan's post for his long replys. i suggest please re-read his replys and think. he wasn't off topic. he was just opposing your ideas and showing some examples as an evidence of his points.
now please clear something about this topic. is this topic only to post ideas? or we can comment/oppose on anybody's idea? if the topic is for only to post ideas then delete or split all replys where users opposed any idea.
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 379
mig33 username : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://www.my-mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:34 pm

wrote:second suggestion was to give chance forum staffs too ( not only this forum but also all mig33 related forum )
and yea of cours shajib hasan is not just a mod but a forum admin, but u view about him was
wrote:notorious abuser shajib hasan
for this reason i was against u idea to give the forums's staff better chances than the normal users, hope now i made my self clear.

@riz vinay, didn't just help me with that arabic application but in other things that's y i said i respect hm a great deal, my point was clear but u tried to make me that i hate him but that fact is im very thankful to him.
Anyways thanks to happy who made my point and intent of my post very clear

Last edited by aktel.786 on Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : merge)
Arabian
Arabian

Male
Number of posts : 152
mig33 username : aslimo
Referrer : google
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:14 pm

well, so it appears that, topic is, find out the fault of forum staffs.

@ Arabian, each and every one knows about that forum. not only shajib hasan, the owner of that site is an abuser and that site is corrupted throughout. so would you please show me example of any else site apart from that so called gang? dont measure us all forum staffs by that corrupted site.

@ happy bro, first our aim should be giving some ideas of our own instead of just quoting and opposing others. I have already highlighted the offtopic issue thats been dragged by trojan in earlier posts which dont relate the main topic at all. it distracted us. we all have started debating on a totally different issue. arabian and trojan have been getting personal.

@ darkslayer that was not a technical fault, that was a technical answer that we can change image format by renaming while our purpose is not to edit anything. changing image format is not a big time deal, even a primary computer user knows very well how to change image format. you can simply transform your image format using the paint. you dont need to open it in photoshop just to change the format while we dont need to edit it.

for instace, trojan told I am applying on behalf of this forum staffs, arabian told I am trying to make forum modeators admin so that I can become admin afterwards by their recommendation. Arent these comment personal?

I gave two ideas. first idea is for all mig33 users and second one is for forum staffs and users.

But some of you accused and neglected forum staffs, even insulted. why you are bringing this opera users issue over and over? did I ever say opera users should be given chance? we dont appoint them in our forum positions, Users having a valid IP address would only be given the chance. I have also stated to mention phone number, opera users cant fake their phone number by any chance right?

you guys are wondering if forum staffs are fakers and they got fake IP address, but you guys seem to have put all ur trust on to the friends of mig33 admins and non forum users. so how they are better? can you trace their IP address over mig? they can trick more easily. so I said tracing forum users IP is easier. But some of you have began to find out my ideas, forums, and even my personal fault leaving everything.

in the same way, I can find out fault of your ideas and can prove them more risky than my ones. But I have been encouraging users to put across their ideas first, then mig33 team can assess and implement ideas and its all upto them which one to be applied.

Regarding arabian's question I have already answered its regardless to discuss about other forums selection process over here. if vinay were an abuser or not good enough admin then he could bring vinay's issue. you are thinking vinay is ur friend, you respect him, he is good admin, he is helpful, everything is fine so why are you distracting us in the middle raising the question of his being mod in other forum? first you accused cristin with no proof, then you come up with vinay. so you seem to have aimed to prove forum staffs guilty anyhow. cristin resigned after this issue. ( also she has been having some personal problem )

Anyways, so I get ur points that we should make sure any forum staff dont get any chance by any chance. forum users and staffs are having fake IPs, they are abusers, they work for site admin for some strange purpose, they dont have quick and isntant decision making ability. I get it all. I am no longer willing to argue on it. I have explained and cleared my points several times, now I have found it only killing times to clear my points once again.

Ok lets say, my ideas are too bad and forum staffs shouldnt be given any chance anyway. you guys won. Now give ur ideas.

@ arabian what did you mean by random process, go ahead with it and elaborate it.

@ trojan's ideas is to relieve joemac and martinkow, then everything gonna be fine, even admins also gonna be starting to recommend deserving users. Now my question to him. say those staffs are no longer, do you think we should leave millions of users fate to admins? do you think they would rather find out deserving and fair admin candidates from chat room? do you think they would ignore their best friends?

lets continue with it.
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by trojan.exe Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:38 pm

I wonder what percentage of your post is really on-topic and darkslayer's who explains what he did on another topic on a non related topic.

Webministrator wrote:for instace, trojan told I am applying on behalf of this forum staffs
hopefully this time, this page here will explain the intent of that statement i made. Seems my previous attempts were futile
Webministrator wrote:Arent these comment personal?
and i wonder if calling someone stubborn aint one of those

Webministrator wrote:@ trojan's ideas is to relieve joemac and martinkow, then everything gonna be fine, even admins also gonna be starting to recommend deserving users. Now my question to him. say those staffs are no longer, do you think we should leave millions of users fate to admins? do you think they would rather find out deserving and fair admin candidates from chat room? do you think they would ignore their best friends?

lets continue with it.
i said replace Joemac and Martin with other mature people within mig staff. How is that gonna be putting fate of users to admins?

You have alot of mistakes and questionable statements on your post but i'm afraid once i do so again. I'll get my head bitten off. Only certain people are allowed to go off-topic and get personal.

By the way, take some time to review this topic here maybe after it, you'll stop claiming i'm entirely supporting recommendation. I'm trying so hard not to retaliate or correct your misinterpretation of my words, i've ignored quite alot already because, "i go off-topic" once i do so...
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:39 am

wrote:you are thinking vinay is ur friend, you respect him, he is good admin, he is helpful, everything is fine
I've never said hes my friend nor he's a good admin or bad, hw the hell i'd knw about him while i dont join rooms and i dont ask admins 4 help. The only thing which I'v said is: i respect him cus he helped me alot in this forum ONLY, and yea id pay hm bk someother days who knows.
wrote:so why are you distracting us in the middle raising the question of his being mod in other forum?
because u were tryin to prove forum staff knws whats going on mig33 more than any other users, so i had to drag him into this issue to shw u, if some1 has a site admin as a friend he/she will be appoint it, regardless whether he/she eligible or not, tell me hw a new user become a staff in a huge forum in 7 days??

wrote:first you accused cristin with no proof
i read some post of urs saying, uve a friendship with mig33staff then pls do ask them to check maldava aka cristin14's log

Now give ur ideas.
wrote:@ arabian what did you mean by random process, go ahead with it and elaborate it.
what i meant by that is: 1st mig33 should announce a certain limited time for all users to apply for the admin post-i'd suggest mig33team to select in each round admin from only one country-. Now, Obviously, they'll receive a huge numbers of application, and they can't check all of them. So my idea is just to pick and open some mails, and if they found the applicant is elgible-according to their details- then mig33 must contact them and thats it.

Last edited by aktel.786 on Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : merge)
Arabian
Arabian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:23 am

some where you told to replace joemac and martinkow and keep continue with existing recommendation procedure.

But I got these points from ur redirected link.

trojan.exe wrote:

The only requirements on mig in order for a person to be admin are:-
- suck up to them, and their admins, never disagree wit anything they say
- be-friend an admin or any mig staff

with those above, then you are certain to be an admin even with your previous multi kickin record or flooding skills and you needn't even apply, your admin friends will do it for u

so according to you even a multi kicker can become an admin by the recommendation strategy. so why not to put some ideas to get rid of this corruption?

so what actually ur ideas are? your ideas and statements are paradox. sometimes you accuse staffs and sometimes admins and recommendation strategy. you have been just putting harsh comment on every one's ideas. But you never formulate any positive ideas urself.

its so easy to find out fault from other's post but its that hard and difficult to formulate ideas.

in another topic you opposed recommendation strategy but in this topic that brought to us to give some alternative ideas you totally ignored the recommendation strategy and have been accusing some staffs. You suggested replacing them would sort out the issue. Now ur main concern is joemac and martinkow no matter what so every the selection procedure is. I think you dont even care about the selection. hence I have said, you always highlight offtopic rather than ontopic. you were opposing recommendation strategy on other topic but now when it comes to discuss about recommendation you have dragged shajib hasan, martinkow and joemac.

Anyways, I never called you stubborn, that was just suggestion to all in general that being sarcastic and stubborn dont make people think big of any one. But you took it to urself personally. appears that, You are trying to make a issue to set the topic on the fire while its on smoke. while I am trying to cool the topic and set the topic on the right track instead of arguing on unnecessary issues.

BTW, trojan now can I have some ideas from you? if possible pay prior attention to my this bold line and quote it.

Arabian wrote:
wrote:so why are you distracting us in the middle raising the question of his being mod in other forum?
because u were tryin to prove forum staff knws whats going on mig33 more than any other users, so i had to drag him into this issue to shw u, if some1 has a site admin as a friend he/she will be appoint it, regardless whether he/she eligible or not, tell me hw a new user become a staff in a huge forum in 7 days??

so does that mean he knows less than you or any mig33 user? u quoted my point that forum staff knows more than users, so how ur reply relate to my point that vinay got selected in 7 days? does that make any difference even he got status in a single day? this doesnt matter. how much he knows and if he really knows more than users that matters. so you should give it a try to prove vinay knows less than users not how he got the status. thats not my concern.
Arabian wrote:
wrote:first you accused cristin with no proof
i read some post of urs saying, uve a friendship with mig33staff then pls do ask them to check maldava aka cristin14's log

I never said mig33 staffs are my friend. somewhere I told i got better relation with pc gan and spidey than joemac while trojan accused joemac got status here being friend of mine. either you dont get my post or you deliberately distort it. why would I ask mig33 team to check malvada's log? I dont have any doubt on her. you are the one who accused her, so its ur duty to show us proof not mine. now I can accuse arabian is a multi kicker. to get the proof ask mig33 staff to check his log. will that make any sense?

Arabian wrote:Now give ur ideas.
wrote:@ arabian what did you mean by random process, go ahead with it and elaborate it.
what i meant by that is: 1st mig33 should announce a certain limited time for all users to apply for the admin post-i'd suggest mig33team to select in each round admin from only one country-. Now, Obviously, they'll receive a huge numbers of application, and they can't check all of them. So my idea is just to pick and open some mails, and if they found the applicant is elgible-according to their details- then mig33 must contact them and thats it.

there you go, at last, eventually you got the track and you proved you can formulate ideas too apart from accusing forum staffs. I really do appreciate it.

well you have discussed on my ideas, I am honored. Now I would like to discuss on ur ideas.

each and every day mig33 get more than 300 email applications for admin position. as far as I know they got 4/5 customer service officer who have got get lot more tasks done besides admin selection. so is that possible for them to review all application perfectly and find out right candidates?

secondly, now if some users like vinay and cristin prepare a fantastic application attaching a fake resume showing call center job experience, how would mig33 team know they are not fake or they are not an abuser? so how ur ideas are better? even that shajib hasan can ask his english lecturer to prepare a good application and resume for him and then he can apply by that one and who knows at the end of the day we would discover him with a yellow ID kicking around.

now what you have got to defend ur idea?
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by trojan.exe Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:30 am

Riz, your ideas rock man, they are flawless and need not be corrected. Let forum staff get higher consideration that normal members. By the way you managed to quote that phrase on that topic then why can't you do the same with the statement where you claim i said "lets keep the current procedure but only remove joemac and martin". Yeah right you never called me stubborn, i believe you Smile...Ironic part when i did the same using a simile, i had to refer to dictionary.com in order to be understood. I'm not trying to put fire on anything, if you can't stomach my comments then don't push me to reply, i've already said i'm gonna keep quiet. I made my suggestion on the past pages and that was it...
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:57 am

riz wrote:so is that possible for them to review all application perfectly and find out right candidates?
If they followed these ,then it'll b possible:
-they must give exact date for application, like from 10th nov till 30th nov. And any applications b4 and after this date must be neglect it.
-applicants must give all their details including Mobile number when appling, otherwise it must be neglect it.
- selection of admin must only be from one country by each round.
-the applicant must titled his/her application with the name country that are required, for example, lets say the next round will be selected from india, the title must be as "I want to be an Admin-India" so the officers Very Happy wont need to open any other mails, except these r titled 1.

riz wrote:if some users like vinay and cristin prepare a fantastic application attaching a fake resume showing call center job experience, how would mig33 team know they are not fake or they are not an abuser?
It's like something impossible to have a perfect and fair selection process, I mean, in recommendations admins will try hard to help his friends to get the post, likewise forum admins. so i blv my idea is a bit better than the other 2 as its a direct btwn Mig-Staff & Mig-Users , so users wont hav to make FAKE friendship with Room admins or forum admins.

Last edited by aktel.786 on Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : merge)
Arabian
Arabian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:35 am

trojan.exe wrote:

now its like you are applying for them

Webministrator wrote:for instace, trojan told I am applying on behalf of this forum staffs

have a close look. where did I misconceive ur statement? did I either literally mean I am applying ? in a discussion board we are just discussing on a issue. you know very well, either I am not applying on behalf of forum staffs as well as I know.May be I should have said, according to trojan my post appeared to be/seems to be/ like / as/ seems like/ as like I am applying for forum staffs.

so why you have showed the reference of dictionary.com ? who have asked you about the meaning of simile? you are trying to teach us meaning and difference of as, like, seems, appear, simile? mate hence I have said several times you are too good to get away from the on topic and get to the offtopic. see it did even lead you to the dictionary.com which appears to be useless and irrelevant to the topic.

well trojan, I am not the one who started quoting and arguing. You know who has started with it. I am not here to participate in debate competition with you. first I gave some ideas, and thereafter you and arabian started quoting me and finding out faults. since then I have been defending and trying to clear and explain my points more and more. So I am unlikely to push you. I like debate as long as it sticks to the topic and dosn't get personal. so there is no point arguing with some one, spoiling the entire topic and ending up with a misunderstanding. you dont have to keep quiet, if you have something to contribute in this topic , you can come up with it willingly, no one gonna push you or either stop you.

Arabian wrote:
It's like something impossible to have a perfect and fair selection process, I mean, in recommendations admins will try hard to help his friends to get the post, likewise forum admins. so i blv my idea is a bit better than the other 2 as its a direct btwn Mig-Staff & Mig-Users , so users wont hav to make FAKE friendship with Room admins or forum admins.

its good that every one believes their ideas are better. But let others idea down is not fair to me. So I dont want to put ur ideas down.

But I got some question for you regarding ur ideas, so that it gets easier to assess and implement ur ideas.

users wouldnt have to make friendship with forum admin and mig33 admin. sounds better.

but my point to be noted, now abusers dont have to quit abusing and get involved to a mig33 community. they dont have to reveal theirselves on forums. they dont have to reveal their location and IP. they dont have to meet up with forum's requirements they also dont have to face interview.

so to me, ur ideas are no better. Your idea is primitive one, which seems to have so many disadvantages.

1. Answer me how 5/6 customer service officer would review more than 300 applications carefully per day in a short period of time?

2. what if a multi kickers keep on sending more than 20 emails from different email addresses per day ? how would mig33 team even know they are same and how would team trace their IPs?

other thing, I dont think mig33 team doesnt have so much time to arrange selection round and interview session for each and every country individually.

It'd be like a lotto game. If A multi kicker send 10 emails every day mentioning their different IDs ( multi kickers have got even hundred accounts, nothing to be amazed of ) and then if mig33 team select his 5/6 accounts and call him for interview wouldnt that mess up whole selection procedure? you are talking about phone number, you should know these days most people have got 3/4 mobile sim.

so ur idea is not better, rather I have found it more risky. because there is a chance, A multi kicker can even become admins with 2/3 accounts by ur idea. so its easier way for an abuser to become admin.

Never mind now I am pointing out the fault of ur idea being sarcastic and remaining in the topic and its ur turn to explain and defend ur ideas.

Last edited by Webministrator on Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:20 am; edited 13 times in total
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:41 am

Arabian yr ideas are commendable. . It's the middle man in this case the room admin that they should do away with. . However why pick admins from one country at a time? No doubt this will make it simpler but dont u think other country users would raise an outcry? Unless of course as u say they allot dates n deadlines for admin relation ,and apply this to each country in order. . Then they'l be choosing admins all year around which would make it a lengthy process. . I like the idea that u give yr phone numb.In this way they are sure u belong to the country from which u are applying,besides multiple entries by one person would be considerably less cuz how many numbs will u keep active. .I guess no plan would be hundred percent efficient or prob free so they have to opt for the best
Cinderella
Cinderella

Female
Number of posts : 3704
mig33 username : Cinder-ella
Referrer : roma-_
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:49 am

mentioning phone number is a common idea, forum users also do have phone number, but still he thinks they could be fakers. so I have pointed out, his ideas are easier for fakers to abuse.
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:57 am

well,i already got the feeling that mig33 team should have a monitoring team who would be dealing with forums and email thingy...and why they should get worried about it...they shouldn't be worried because they are getting reveneus from various sectors

now...let me give my suggestions:

-Recommendation:- This has been a controversial issue i guess...its helpful for the mig33 team because they wouldn't have to toil much as they would get candidates recommended by admins
now it depends on the admins's honesty...though it seems they would prefer their friends rather than the deserving ones...still if they are honest enough,then it can play an important role like they usually deal with users

well,after seeing the consequences over the last few months...i feel no one would go for recommendation factor!!!

-Forum:- Well,if someone checks the admin's list...he/she would easily find out that so many had been forum staffs before becoming admin
forum can be helpful too as staffs working for mig33 indirectly/directly...monitoring team gotta make sure that they check forums regulary...even they can play role in selection of a forum

now i am wondering whether forums should be authorized by mig33 team or not...because if they focus on forum's staffs,then there are so many forums these days that it would be tough to handle
so i think mig33 team should authorize active forums

-Applications through email:- As its tough for 6/7 customer officers to handle so many emails at a time,so i do feel they should increase the number of the staffs

-Removal of mig33 staff:- If specific mig33 staffs get demoted and if they get new ones...how come anyone can say that the new ones wouldn't be corrupted too?

-Chat log:- I don't think its gonna help because offenders can easily fool the team with a fresh id which doesn't have anything offensive

-Announcement of the candidtes nick:- If someone doesn't like me then he/she will never support me no matter how deserving candidate i am!
and proof to prove me offenders??? well,if someone creates fake multi series picking any candidate's nick then how team would handle this? chat log can help them out whether that candidate is multi kicker or not?

anyone can be accused of being multi kicker though they never did ever lmfao

-Spy id:- Well,we do have forum's meetings...guess,i am busy with that meeting...at that time a staff knocked me,then what would happen? it be quite normal if he/she gets avoided by me as i am busy with my forum's meeting

even it can be like my mood isn't ok...so i feel,staffs should continue chatting with a candidate for a certain period

well,i have given my suggestions...anyone can oppose or can clarify it more

>>>arabian...please avoid double posting

if you want to add something,please click on edit button...

peace! Smile

Last edited by aktel.786 on Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by darkslayer_x Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:02 am

Not exactly off topic trojan. I was merely justifying myself, as you said, '..member of the month... They never find fault to their site admin.'

so i pointed out that i did find faults, when i got the chance in this topic, and in others too, thus proving that i am not blindly supporting the site admin, Just to prove that you are wrong. And in some other previous pages where you guys were too busy debating, i just decided not to find out the faults of mig33 staffs, other mig33 forums or support anyone in their non relevant theory as it hardly seemed relevant to me.
And riz bro.. I just mentioned about that topic to prove that I do not blindly support you.. Just support you when i think you are right.
Aktel's idea about forum.. I guess mig33 should announce some mig33 sister forum sites as official sister forums. That way, the non qualified staffs of corrupted forums won't get a chance.
Besides, if staffs decide to follow riz's idea, they won't just say, 'lets select that guy! He is ranked in bla bla forum.' they will obviously check that person's activity in forum as well as mig33.
About spy id.. Neutral one big problem. The most common random knock from random users is like this.

'
Random: hi
me: hello
random:how is u
me: good
random: asl?
Me: male
random: me 2
me: hmmm
random: bye
'

thats the big problem. We are so much bothered with this kinda random users that we block them or ignore them intentionally, just so that they don't annoy us more and more.
darkslayer_x
darkslayer_x

Male
Number of posts : 714
mig33 username : darkslayer_x
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://www.geocities.com/lordamit91

Back to top Go down

Post by trojan.exe Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:42 am

Webministrator wrote:so why you have showed the reference of dictionary.com ? who have asked you about the meaning of simile? you are trying to teach us meaning and difference of as, like, seems, appear, simile? mate hence I have said several times you are too good to get away from the on topic and get to the offtopic. see it did even lead you to the dictionary.com which appears to be useless and irrelevant to the topic.
Gees dude u r amazing. I did the same thing u once done to me. I remember a topic here about Stim where u referred to us as Stimy gang and i didn't like you classifying as a "gang" and u ended up quoting definitions from dictionary.com like we don't know them. Who said we didn't know the different kinds of gangs?
Now i do the same, and your medicine tastes bitter....

Webministrator wrote: So I am unlikely to push you.
it seems even though you see it as 'unlikely', u did manage to do it, by continuously misinterpreting my statements.

Webministrator wrote:I like debate as long as it sticks to the topic and dosn't get personal
you mean as long as it doesn't corner you...

Wasn't Roma's statements about Stimy personal? Saying she's corrupt etc... Anyways don't answer that, i know forum staff do no wrong, i can already forsee the answer "u dragged it out of her"

lol, yeah and she being a moderator of the forum, the very same people you complement alot about being able to keep their cool on challenging situations, how did she then lose it like that? She even admitted herself that she was "rude", aren't those gonna be the situation they gonna be facing as room admins? Imagine if she was one, she probably would've kicked me...Talk about keeping your cool.

Once again, split the topic so we can stop spoiling this one. You say you like a debate, then i'll give you one, so we can clear the misunderstanding. The ball is on your court...
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next