Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can forums help mig33 team in admin selection?

+8
sea_-_-food
dadutum
Roma-_
riz
Arabian
Cinderella
trojan.exe
happy
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

can forums help mig33 team in admin selection? Empty can forums help mig33 team in admin selection?

Post by happy Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:41 am

well.. i suggested to select admins in public before to make it fair.. now thinking something different.
why not all mig33 based forums helping mig33 team to search for good users. if mig33 team give forums to recommend and take 5 usernames as a candidate from every forum in every selection then i think we will get some good, talented users. i know almost in every forum there're many admins, staffs and regular users of mig33. so admins can recommend anybody and Every single users too can recommend in this process. first all will select some users from every forum then forum management will send the username to mig33 team and they will check the users.
i think this process will not be biased. what do you all think?
moderators: please do not merge this topic.
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 379
mig33 username : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://www.my-mig33.com

Back to top Go down

can forums help mig33 team in admin selection? Empty Re: can forums help mig33 team in admin selection?

Post by trojan.exe Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:10 am

Forums have a huge disadvantage, which is, users are aware of how they should conduct themselves and also its very easy to develop a false identity on forums and be someone else. We've seen it on bafaa hibaru, who used Ryvil's forum to be Thaath12, and other forums too. There are alot more people like that. So if mig33 selects users by judging only by their reputation on forums, then we'll have alot of fake people as admins. I can just disappear as trojan, and register another new id on forums then go chat in Uk london, its that easy...Next thing i'm a potential admin candidate, because i always agree and defend mig33 team and admins on forums, and have most of them as contact.

In a way, yeah it would've been great idea, but like everything else e.g Recommendation, it will also be manipulated easily...Its already happening as it is, now how much more when it becomes the method of selection
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 125
mig33 username : just-blaze_
I\'m from : can forums help mig33 team in admin selection? Flag
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

can forums help mig33 team in admin selection? Empty Re: can forums help mig33 team in admin selection?

Post by happy Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:20 am

i think you misunderstood my points bro. i wasn't actually talking about forum users. which user will recommend whom is not the matter. a recommended users can be from forum users, admin friends, staffs friend, normal mig33 user etc.
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:49 am

Actually your idea is not bad happy. . But trojan every forum user has a trademark way of posting.. Especially regular posters. . Numb two i dont think happy means recommend only users of forums but all forum users name who they think is most suitable n out of this we name the majority 5 to the mig staff who can in turn carry out their chat log check ups. . In this way at least regular n normal chatters on mig will have a chance to have their say in the admin selection. . This method would be a whole lot less biased n would involve a larger sector of ppl's wishes being stated. . Though how far it would be viable in implementation i wonder
Cinderella
Cinderella

Female
Number of posts : 3704
mig33 username : Cinder-ella
Referrer : roma-_
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:10 am

Look guys 1st of all one thing u should keep in mind that when some1 get the power he/she will change to better even if they had a bad record, and 2nd thing i dnt agree with happy cus its as trajon said many ppl wud chang their behavir in the forums. Lastly is as if i understood u post well, they must be regular in forums which i think its nt fair to pick admin in this way cus talent ppl dnt waste time in forums?
I blv random process selection is most fair and justice selection thu it has disadvantages too, but not as the rest
Arabian
Arabian

Male
Number of posts : 152
mig33 username : aslimo
Referrer : google
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by happy Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:32 am

hey brother i'm telling you to recommend the talented user. can't you do that?
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:37 am

Arabian wrote:, they must be regular in forums which i think its nt fair to pick admin in this way cus talent ppl dnt waste time in forums

so according to you, you are a dumb? if not why are you wasting ur times here?

but we dont think the way a dumb think. forum is a community, every one doesnt have that ability and qualities to keep up with a community and team. dumb people can never do team work. either they cant make any association.

why do you think we are wasting our times over here and we dont have any talent? do you have any idea what we are really? what we do in real life? how could you categorize forum users as not talented?

so in forum we waste time and what we do on mig33? flirting ? making money? or what?

trojan.exe wrote:Forums have a huge disadvantage, which is, users are aware of how they should conduct themselves and also its very easy to develop a false identity on forums and be someone else.

its more easier on mig33. some admins multi kick with fake ID. and if an abuser develop a good history with another ID on mig33 how would you know?

trojan.exe wrote:
I can just disappear as trojan, and register another new id on forums then go chat in Uk london, its that easy...Next thing i'm a potential admin candidate, because i always agree and defend mig33 team and admins on forums, and have most of them as contact.

We've seen it on bafaa hibaru, who used Ryvil's forum to be Thaath12, and other forums too. There are alot more people like that. So if mig33 selects users by judging only by their reputation on forums, then we'll have alot of fake people as admins.

in that instance why would we recommend you while we already have so many adept candidates who are very well known on forum as well as on mig33 rooms ? according to happy, forums would pick their best users to recommend. the forum authority would recommend users on based on their details, their activities on forum, their IP ( proxy IP and opera mini would not be considered )

a mig33 admin dont have to be committed to any one. no one is supposed to call them up. but in our forum we know each other very well. we talk over the phone, we know addresses, we associate with each other very frankly. now you would probably quote me and try to highlight some more disadvantages. but I can assure in forum we got more reliable information than mig33 admins have about a normal user.

my point is each and every disadvantage you have stated is applicable for admin recommendation procedure as well. so why you are favoring that one and opposing this one? why you are giving them benefit of doubt? you are showing instance of thaath or whatever. point to be noted, he hasnt been selected through forum rather he has been selected by admin's recommendation. may be that forum's owner recommended him to pay back. mig33 team trusted him ( the one who recommended thath though I have no idea about thath's being abuser) cuz he is an existing admin not because of his being a forum admin. so this disadvantage goes with admin recommendation, not with the forum.

trojan.exe wrote:
In a way, yeah it would've been great idea, but like everything else e.g Recommendation, it will also be manipulated easily...Its already happening as it is, now how much more when it becomes the method of selection

I think before giving it a go we shouldnt let this idea down just by negative assumption. while recommendation system is already manipulated and corrupted, we should try an alternative and see how it goes either way. according to this idea, we have a chance to post our opinion about a candidate, we may oppose them or we may support them, we can even create a poll. so before instating that user in admin position we have a chance to feed back to him/her. but through recommendation procedure which seems to be impossible.

Last edited by Webministrator on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:54 am; edited 3 times in total
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1502
mig33 username : riz_sydney
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by happy Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:49 am

Webministrator wrote:

according to this idea, we have a chance to post our opinion about a candidate, we may oppose them or we may support them, we can even create a poll. so before instating that user in admin position we have a chance to feed back to him/her.
this is what exactly i want. Selection can never be unbias without public opinion.
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:25 am

[quote="riz"]( proxy IP and opera mini would not be considered )[/color]
u always think 4m 1 side. Did u 4gt that mig33 is a mobile community? n most users browse the forums 4m their Mobiles? I knw some mods in other forums who uses opera mini to moderate?
Arabian
Arabian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Roma-_ Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:28 am

Arabian wrote:hey must be regular in forums which i think its nt fair to pick admin in this way cus talent ppl dnt waste time in forums
wow !!!what great lines lol what about u arabian ?? what are u doing here ? not wasting time ? i dont see u attending any meetings here or studying 
if u think we are wasting time comeon why are u even coming here ? and what u do on mig33 ?? quoting riz MAKING MONEY ???? ATTENDING ANY BUSINESS DEALS ?? forums are for discussion u had problem with off topics now u have problem with the whole forum please just decide what problem u actually have ???
how could u even say we are not talented ??? look at ur own self first before u talk about others ... why have u joined the forum if u think we aint talented ?? riz made this forum n we are keeping it to have a healthy discussion but people like u always pop in and ruin everythiing u have been against forum staffs since u have joined what have we done to u ??? come on we are talented thats why we have got a rank here cuz we have the ability to keep up with our jobs ... why do u always come up and ruin our dicussion ??? people who cant discuss and give ideas do things like that ... come up with something new man why always quoting forum staffs and taking ur anger out on them ?? dont join forums if u cant be friendly and one more thing ... users like u dont deserve to be admins Smile 
Roma-_
Roma-_

Female
Number of posts : 1911
mig33 username : Rumaisa_Rao
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:00 am

Roma i dnt knw y u take u anger on me. U suppose to give u opinion about the topic, u said im not friendly while u r not. Infact, u should at least to pretend to be friendly as u holding a rank in mig33friends what i wanted to say is talent ppls hv big projects in their real life, but u shudnt take ths as u r not talented, above all i mentioned my view on happy's idea but u come attack me personaly.
[quote=roma]one more thing... users like u dont deserve to be admins[\quote]
i knw i dnt deserve cus I dnt make FAKE friendship with admins nor with staff.
Arabian
Arabian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Roma-_ Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:34 am

And how do u say we have nothing to do in real life ? U post on forum that means u have nothing to do in real life ? If u have projects u'll stop living ? Will u stop chatting wid friends ? Go out with them ? Ignore them cuz u have projects ? Cool
U went off topic and clearly wrote that forum staffs aint talented , i have no personal problem with u , the whole forum knows how friendly i am its just u who probably has problem with our team .
Anyway my opinion to the topic is that recommendation will still be there , forum staffs should be given a chance but meanwhile team shouldnt ignore other users.
I hope we'll be on topic from now onwards just give out ur suggestions without judging staff members we knw how talented we are Smile
Peace ...
Roma-_
Roma-_

Female
Number of posts : 1911
mig33 username : Rumaisa_Rao
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:12 am

Arabian why do u always put yr foot in your mouth?? Nobody wastes time on forums unless that's wot u set out to do wen u come on the forum. . Is that why u always try to make dumb comments to deviate the topic from its set course n try to waste other ppl's time too??talent my friend comes from various directions n things. . It's only ppl who have a direction in life who can articulate n write their opinion correctly bout something somewhere. . Wen u have confidence in yourself is wen u r able to put your view across confidently n comfortably. . A forum is a place to exchange such views n learn from each other whilst relaxing. . And if according to u that's a waste of time then i'd say u r truly wasting yr time here cuz u dont even realise wot exactly u log in here for. . Try to be positive bout things n find good in things. . Only then will u reflect n be good . . Else u wil always be seen negatively cuz that's wot u always reflect. . From my point of view mig friends forum rocks. . And yes arabian,as a moderator of this forum i do know exactly how hard i work in my real life too. . Both at my job n education . . And so does every moderator here. . And arabian,wen u throw stones dont expect flowers in return. . Wen u openly demean n ridicule forum staff dont expect friendliness from them. . U see,we are polite n friendly not only cuz we are moderators but cuz we are human beings first. . However,u do know bout the biblical teaching regarding an eye for an eye na?
Cinderella
Cinderella

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:00 am

what can i say for ppl who just follow other blindly or let me called fearfully, to u my comment was dumb but this
wrote:the forum authority would recommend users on based on their details, their activities on forum, their IP ( proxy IP and opera mini would not be considered )
to u is a very posetive idea? nevermind, just tell me how many users r browsing for instance, this Forum from a mobile Phones? are those users not qualified to be an Admin candidates cus they don`t have a PC?I never went off topic, I only gave my view freely as I do it always not in the cyber world only but in my real life too, but to u any1 who went againt the forum staff`s comment are offtopic.who 1st went off topic and quoted me? apply some logic before u post.last thing for me it doesn`t matter whether  u r friendly with me or not as long as u r able to give u  comment freely , cus for that we`re all here
Arabian
Arabian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by happy Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:20 am

hello brother.. i'm telling you again i'm not talking about selecting forum users. i want forum users to post here his/her favorite or the user he/she think will be perfect for moderators position of mig33. then all forum users will share their opinion about the candidates here. Anybody can complain against any candidate here with proper evidence. after that send this usernames to mig33 team.
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:24 am

Yes absolutely positive cuz forum authorities would be recommending users whom the mass pick. . The normal everyday chatters using the forum pick. . Surely that's way better than the current system. . Your views have always been expressed arabian whether you've been friendly or not is altogether a different issue here. . Cuz every action does have an equal n opposite reaction na? Every one has alhamdulillah been granted with a thinking brain . . So no one here is playing follow my leader blindly. . Just cuz my opinion doesn't fall with yrs doesn't mean there's blind following here. . And it's not a question of imparting the blame on who goes off topic first. . It's a question of u arguing just for the sake of arguing every chance u get
Cinderella
Cinderella

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by dadutum Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:55 am

thatz great idea happy bro i agree with u...
dadutum
dadutum
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 382
mig33 username : dadutum
Referrer : my_rulzz
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:02 am

Arabian wrote:Lastly is as if i understood u post well, they must be regular in forums which i think its nt fair to pick admin in this way cus talent ppl dnt waste time in forums?

so you think,dumb people waste their time in forums???

i don't know whether you are studying or not...may be you never been to education institutes because if you would have been there,you should have learnt how to respect others

criticism and insulting are totally two different things...which one you are doing here?
criticism? lmfao...

go and learn some manner first Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:16 am

talent people have big project in their life lol what a joke ha ha. i guess president bush is only talented lolll why this topic is not moved to joke section ? road side people dont come to the forum because begging, robbing, swearing, teasing is big project for them and they dont know how to to use internet. lots of mig33 user dont know how to use a forum. they get confused when they come to a forum. so arabian is trying to say they are talent people lolllll.

arabian your english is too poor to make sense. I read ur posts 10 times to get ideas actually what you are trying to say. you think every one is like you in this forum lolll. you know very well you are not talented thats why you are in forum but dont think we all are like you. we pass our time here, its not called time wasting. may be it takes 10/15 mins every day. but those users who dont come to the forum are talented? who are passing their time more than 5/6 hours on mig33 are talented only because they dont come to the forum hahahah a very big lol. in a chat room you can learn slang words but in a forum they dont let you use slang. thats why they are so bad and not talented  :laughing:

by the way what you do for living? i think you are suffering from inferiority complex. see a psychiatrist ASAP man. :

happy very good idea. not only forum staffs all forum users will have the chance to apply and mig33 team or forum team can open a poll where we will give vote and feedback about admin candidates. :

Last edited by redhero on Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by trojan.exe Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:03 pm

Thanks for clearing the topic for me Happy seems i misread your points.

Webministrator wrote:
trojan.exe wrote:Forums have a huge disadvantage, which is, users are aware of how they should conduct themselves and also its very easy to develop a false identity on forums and be someone else.

its more easier on mig33. some admins multi kick with fake ID. and if an abuser develop a good history with another ID on mig33 how would you know?
lol really this is becoming boring because strangely i sense a deja vu...

You are always so blind to see the faults and disadvantages when it comes to forums. The main aim of creating a new identity for yourself and using the forums with it, would be to be known. You create and Id on mig33 and create the identity on forums. How will mig33 staff know of you when you just create it on mig33 alone?

The matter of admins using different ids to multikick is rather irrelevant to what i was raising because i was talking about known new identities not secret identities.

Happy's topic says trusted forum users will recommend any user on mig33, forum user or not, forum staff or not, and those names will be made public and again we users will cast our votes on who we think is suitable. Now tell me, if i create a new identity for myself on forums and you create yours on mig33 only[as u say] then who will get more votes?

Would users vote more for someone they don't know than the one they know and interact with?

Webministrator wrote:
in that instance why would we recommend you while we already have so many adept candidates who are very well known on forum as well as on mig33 rooms ?
how will you know not to recommend me or not when i've already created and sustained my new identity, how will you know that i'm not among "many adept candidates" you speak of?
How will you know that maybe one of them did exactly what i said as an example?

Webministrator wrote:
according to happy, forums would pick their best users to recommend. the forum authority would recommend users on based on their details, their activities on forum, their IP ( proxy IP and opera mini would not be considered )
Happy's idea is not a closed selection like yours once was, he meant any user on mig33 can be recommended. Now as for the bias and unfair part in brackets, i think Arabian answered you well on his last reply

Webministrator wrote:
but in our forum we know each other very well. we talk over the phone, we know addresses, we associate with each other very frankly.
try to be general, stop basing things only on your forum because last time when i did question you about them, i was told i was insulting, and asking things which are not to be a public matter. Now when you yourself just include it on a discussion whereas it was out of context, how is it gonna be then if we find things to question you about, in regards to that. So please try to exclude your forum this time and be general when referring to forums, just to avoid another misunderstanding....

Webministrator wrote:
now you would probably quote me and try to highlight some more disadvantages
like u did th same wit me

Webministrator wrote:
my point is each and every disadvantage you have stated is applicable for admin recommendation procedure as well. so why you are favoring that one and opposing this one? why you are giving them benefit of doubt?
when did i support the recommendation process?

Webministrator wrote:
you are showing instance of thaath or whatever. point to be noted, he hasnt been selected through forum rather he has been selected by admin's recommendation. may be that forum's owner recommended him to pay back.
i know so, but then, where did he make himself known?

Webministrator wrote:mig33 team trusted him ( the one who recommended thath though I have no idea about thath's being abuser) cuz he is an existing admin not because of his being a forum admin. so this disadvantage goes with admin recommendation, not with the forum.
you are so blind when it comes to forum faults. What did thaath use as a way to cement this new identity of his?

I'll make you an example, let me use myself, i've had countless users tellin me that i'd do great as an admin and that i should change my mind and apply, and some admins coming as close to hinting that they would even recommend me even they from outside my country. Now these people didn't even know me, they knew me just after i started using forums last year August, now bear in mind i started using mig33 December 2006. Now do they really know what i was doing during that period?

Who do they know? The trojan or topdawg from forums, isn't it? Which identity of mine did they use to judge that i can do well as admin? the one on mig, or the one they see on forums?

Say i was a multi kicker, slanger,hacker, pisher etc then i decided to change paths and be admin, THEN used forums to make a credible flawless identity for myself knowing quite well that i have a clean Id to use while doing that, and USING forums to make it well known.

Webministrator wrote:
I think before giving it a go we shouldnt let this idea down just by negative assumption.
when an idea is proposed, everyone notes pros and cons, no one is disregarding it, and neither was/am i...
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 125
mig33 username : just-blaze_
I\'m from : can forums help mig33 team in admin selection? Flag
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:37 pm

well,happy's idea is good...staff can take the help of forums
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sea_-_-food Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:01 pm

basically those who are gud in forums..max of them are gud in mig33 also..controversies are always there but the idea of happy is not bad either..so the team can see him/her in forums..follow him/her in mig33..also follow normal users of mig33..at last can make a great combination of fair selection from every places of the mig33 arena
sea_-_-food
Logged in
Logged in

Male
Number of posts : 14
mig33 username : ss-valkyrie_
Referrer : Smile
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:17 pm

sorry mr trojan virus. you can only creat controversy. I didnt see any idea in your posts so far.u can quote and and give opposite statement whatever riz and this forum staffs say. seems like you fixed ur mind you will oppose them in any case. now if riz goes against forum you will surely defend forums. why he need to talk about other forums? go and blame thath in his forum they will reply you the right thing. I think you didnt even dare that. you are against forum, even you dont support recommendation so what do you want? you are supporting arabian who said we are not talented because we use forum but if we stay on mig33 whole day long and dont come to forum then we are talented lol. i think you and arabian aimed to mess around this forum. thats it. you two dont have any other purpose. i think we all should avoid you two and stop replying you two. 

stop guessing and arguing like a blind. you might had a good attitude in forum for what some admins tried to recommend you. now if you abuse on mig33 its not that admins headache or not our headache. then we cant trust any one. we can even say pc gan, crazy grape abuse by other fake nick how will we know lollllll. trojan every one not like you, its very hard to adapt a good manner and attitude on forum as well as mig33 for a abuser.you are indirectly accusing all of us that we may have fake id on mig33 by which we abuse. so why its for only forum users? every one can do that. stop pointing your finger at all forum users. i reckon you should be banned because you are accusing forums and defaming forum users.

trojan.exe wrote:Thanks for clearing the topic for me Happy seems i misread your points.

not only happy's post you misread every one topics or you pretend to misread.

trojan.exe wrote:
You are always so blind to see the faults and disadvantages when it comes to forums. The main aim of creating a new identity for yourself and using the forums with it, would be to be known. You create and Id on mig33 and create the identity on forums. How will mig33 staff know of you when you just create it on mig33 alone?

you are more blind when it comes to a debate. he said what you are accusing forum users for, the same mig33 users can also do. every one can do this. so should we stop selecting admin because there are some skeptic users like you who is suffering from a major psychic problem that he suspect every one. we can doubt every one that what if they abuse by a fake nick. we can suspect every existing admin. so what would be the result. before giving users a trial period we shouldnt suspect and blame them that way.
trojan.exe wrote:
The matter of admins using different ids to multikick is rather irrelevant to what i was raising because i was talking about known new identities not secret identities.

you object any one show you any irrelevant example but why you showed thath's example then? whats his relevance to this topic? man do you know you contradict your posts now and then. if riz say forum users are bad and dumb you will come up with praising forum users. because your aim is to oppose but you dont have any fixed opinion.

trojan.exe wrote:
Would users vote more for someone they don't know than the one they know and interact with?

no they will not because that unknown user could be ur fake ID. so we would vote some one whom we all know in forum and in mig33.
trojan.exe wrote:
when did i support the recommendation process?

you dont support any one. you can only oppose.

trojan.exe wrote:
I'll make you an example, let me use myself, i've had countless users tellin me that i'd do great as an admin and that i should change my mind and apply, and some admins coming as close to hinting that they would even recommend me even they from outside my country. Now these people didn't even know me, they knew me just after i started using forums last year August, now bear in mind i started using mig33 December 2006. Now do they really know what i was doing during that period?

Who do they know? The trojan or topdawg from forums, isn't it? Which identity of mine did they use to judge that i can do well as admin? the one on mig, or the one they see on forums?

Say i was a multi kicker, slanger,hacker, pisher etc then i decided to change paths and be admin, THEN used forums to make a credible flawless identity for myself knowing quite well that i have a clean Id to use while doing that, and USING forums to make it well known..

every one dont have the complicated aim like you. abuser dont have such lazy time like you that they will abuse on mig and build up a popular ID on forum. its not that easy. it need talent to be popular in a good way, abuser cant do that.ok if you are a popular and helpful user now, we dont need to bother about your history. because you have changed. no one is angel here, every one has some abusing history. if we keep suspecting like you, trust me we will not be able to make any admin. who ever will be admin candidate you will raise question what if this user have fake ID on mig! if he proved innocent then you will come up with another accusation what if this user had a abusing history before one year. so stop this and try to give idea.now i starting to believe at arabian after reading ur post lol.

Last edited by redhero on Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:31 pm

this what best reply to you. I see no no point of arguing with you anymore.
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1502
mig33 username : riz_sydney
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.chesterr Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:19 pm

to me forums are actually the best way to get adminship
people here talk about fake ids and identities
i'd say how would u know who is using which id ? its out of our power to know who is using which id and who is fooling the team
users on forums are kinda relieble. an abuser if changes id and comes up as a forum staff member will never ever be like others , body language and sense of chatting makes alot of difference, depends on what rules the certain forums has, just the way this forum has a rule that moderators should be good at english
an abuser atleast i have never seen has a sense of chatting in english
so making fake ids is kinda tough for an abuser and keep up with it is something he would only dream of
forum members as we see are already working for mig33 , they are best users of mig33 providing info of mig33 , updating users , posting news on forums , letting people know whats going on
they truly deserve to be admins as they are hard working and enthusiastic
about normal users we can say are millions of good users and if they try they can get admin post easily
picking on forum staffs here is being common now which i personally feel should not be discussed , the topic is about all the forums not just this forum or any other specific
forum moderators should be selected through voting on forums , mig33 team member can just put an announcement and users can vote their favorite or who they think deserve the post ( here jealousy factor would come up and will be highly seen between users)its not really difficult for mig33 team to find out deserving users from forums atleast they can do this. where they select corrupted ones why not try forum staffs also ? nothing gives us a perfect result but it could be on trial and for mig33 team its really not difficult to check logs of those certain admins who are misusing their powers what is the team for if they cant do this ? recommendation should be there but not 100% after selecting forum staffs mig33 current admins should be asked what they feel who should get the chance , admins are not 100% relieable so mig33 team has to do something to have fair and fine selection
mr.chesterr
mr.chesterr
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male
Number of posts : 75
mig33 username : solicitude
Registration date : 2007-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next