Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desired admin selection process...

+11
happy
SkyBoybgd
Arabian
Cinderella
trojan.exe
tears_of_cry
riz
Roma-_
sajith
forgive
darkslayer_x
15 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Desired admin selection process... - Page 5 Empty Re: Desired admin selection process...

Post by riz Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:50 am

we should be thinking of fair ones not the easier ones.

It team's headache how would they make it easier. but our headache is to make sure users get fair selection procedure where as most of users complaining against current one which is not fair at all.

they asked for some ideas. we have given it. now it all depends on team .
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1502
mig33 username : riz_sydney
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Back to top Go down

Desired admin selection process... - Page 5 Empty Re: Desired admin selection process...

Post by Nothingness Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:13 am

Oh mamun i didnot think about that Shocked .
Yes team should try to make admin selection process EAISER FAIR. silent
Thanks for correcting him cindy :p
Nothingness
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Female
Number of posts : 1928
mig33 username : lunacy_reloaded
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:15 am

[quote="cindi]Errr.. Arabian.. With all due respect to your views.. I'd like to tell u that nothingness is a lady.. Not bro but sis.. Pls make a note of it dude[/quote]
opps my bad, but hw cnt knw male 4m female as theres no sign showin that
Arabian
Arabian

Male
Number of posts : 152
mig33 username : aslimo
Referrer : google
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:17 am

[quote="cindi]Errr.. Arabian.. With all due respect to your views.. I'd like to tell u that nothingness is a lady.. Not bro but sis.. Pls make a note of it dude[/quote]
opps my bad, but hw cnt knw male 4m female as theres no sign showin that
Arabian
Arabian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:18 am

thats why you should interact with them in offtopic categories, you would get to know them.

Anways her signature pic is an apparent sign I guess.
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:25 am

riz wrote:we should be thinking of fair ones not the easier ones. It team's headache how would they make it easier. but our headache is to make sure users get fair selection procedure where as most of users complaining against current one which is not fair at all. they asked for some ideas. we have given it.
and the fairness selection according to u is to pic the mig33 related forum Mods?? As u said not only ths forum but all mig33 related forums? So westlife? tareq? Shajib? And must be chossen that what i understood 4m u posts?
Arabian
Arabian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:27 am

arabian...you aint getting him

please re read his post again...if you can't understand,do let us know

i think,you are suffering
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:30 am

arabian you better stop quoting me cuz i doubt any of my single words makes sense to you.

I have already said show me example of any else forum and forum staffs apart from a so called corrupted forum over and over. and remember tareq, westlife, rax power got selected by recommendation, not through any forum, they havent been any forum staff before becoming admin.
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:13 am

Strang my post just gone by mentioning some truth but thats nt the way
Arabian
Arabian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:39 am

Arabian wrote:Strang my post just gone by mentioning some truth but thats nt the way

whats your intention Arabia???

please concentrate on admin selection...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:31 am

aktel wrote:please concentrate on admin selection...
isnt that was related to our disscustion?
Arabian
Arabian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:33 am

Arabian wrote:
aktel wrote:please concentrate on admin selection...
isnt that was related to our disscustion?

do you think so??? you have been peaking staffs continuously...

what else i should add...

if you have suggestions...keep giving

Peace!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:39 am

My o my arabian. . Are u back to square one? N here i thought we'd finally gotten on track again. . Why are you just going on n on against forum staff being admins?has the mig33 team picked the staff overlooking other normal users just cuz riz suggested it? It was a suggestion which riz thought was viable n so presented it just as u gave a list of recommendations to the selection process. .we are all airing our views on suitable replacements or improvements to current admin selection. . Dont pick on one minute point n blow it outta proportion making it totally different from the subject matter on hand. . Come on act mature. . Look at the whole picture n quit behaving like a nursery school kid
Cinderella
Cinderella

Female
Number of posts : 3704
mig33 username : Cinder-ella
Referrer : roma-_
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:10 am

No cindi sis pls dnt be unfair. The problem is that the site admin only sees his view n dnt give value to other's view, infact if he see it valuable he will keep opposing it?
By chance i saw a topic regarding riz's demotion by pc gan? And i post pc gan's view only about riz? But my post delet it is that fair dear?
Arabian
Arabian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:08 pm

Arabian wrote:The problem is that the site admin only sees his view n dnt give value to other's view, infact if he see it valuable he will keep opposing it?

who said that he doesn't value others views??? didn't he ask everyone to post their own views???
i feel...you are just here to mess with him,you don't have any other aim here
so please don't get personal here...

Arabian wrote:But my post delet it is that fair dear?

who said,your posts got deleted??? i told several times that,i merged your post

try to get things first...then make comments Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ggaa Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:25 pm

this is called a rap battles. lol! and am tha refa

arabia wrote:

and the fairness selection according to u is to pic the mig33 related forum Mods??

u keep on beatin out those lyrics man damn u got talent :cgrt:

Last edited by aktel.786 on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : merge)
ggaa
ggaa
Logged in
Logged in

Male
Number of posts : 14
mig33 username : ggaa
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:50 pm

please don't go off...

seems like you guys prefer opposing rather giving suggestions

try to give suggestions...

peace Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ggaa Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:01 pm

Cinderella wrote
o my arabian. . Are u back to square one? N here i thought we'd finally
gotten on track again. . Why are you just going on n on against forum
staff being admins?has the mig33 team picked the staff overlooking
other normal users just cuz riz suggested it? It was a suggestion which
riz thought was viable n so presented it just as u gave a list of
recommendations to the selection process. .we are all airing our views
on suitable replacements or improvements to current admin selection. .
Dont pick on one minute point n blow it outta proportion making it
totally different from the subject matter on hand. . Come on act
mature. . Look at the whole picture n quit behaving like a nursery
school kid

I can say cinderella gat more tallent  :yupp: ...she takes after my own heart which is hard

Webministrator wrote
arabian you better stop quoting me cuz i doubt any of my single words makes sense to you.

I
have already said show me example of any else forum and forum staffs
apart from a so called corrupted forum.

Desired admin selection process... - Page 5 Worried thanx 4 dat Desired admin selection process... - Page 5 Laugh aint dat hatin?
ggaa
ggaa
Logged in
Logged in

Male
Number of posts : 14
mig33 username : ggaa
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:18 pm

ggaa...please keep the topic in mind Smile

why don't you share your suggestions about admin selection? Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:33 pm

Lol ggaa. . Pls stick to the topic. . There is a recreation section where music's included. . Post yr rap beat there n i'l give u the lyrics lol. . Arabian riz aint just seeing his side or opposing u. . He truly believes in wot he's suggested n written. . Just like u are standing by your thoughts and suggestions. . Just cuz he's defending them to u doesn't mean he personally has a biased or blinkered view. . It means he's telling you how he feels his suggestion's correct in view with yr opposition. . But pls bro , dont just pick on the forum staff suggestion. . Riz and others , including u and me gave plenty of other suggestions. . Wot bout them? Or do they take a back seat in your preferances of argument?
Cinderella
Cinderella

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:38 am

wrote:please don't get personal here...
and what u call this
wrote:
i feel...you are just here to mess with him,you don't have any other aim here
what I knw the forum are made to discuss and when ppl r discussin there must be some disagreement in some issues. But to u as u trying to keep u rank u cannot go against the Site Admin though u can see how weak is his idea and hw he contradict him self in several posts but yet u keep trying to not show any disagreement as u will benefit from his idea a big time.
wrote:who said,your posts got deleted??? i told several times that,i merged your post try to get things first...then make comments
u always keep saying that, i started to read from page 1 but i don't see some posts of mine in this thread? Did u merge it in another topics?
Arabian
Arabian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:53 am

Arabian , i dont oppose the site admin in this topic cuz i feel u are picking on one point in his entire post from the beginning disregarding the rest of wot he said. . I stand to gain nothing. .if u read other topics you'l realise that i've argued against him too cuz this is a democratic forum where each person including u airs his or her views with freedom. .
Cinderella
Cinderella

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:10 am

Arabian wrote:But to u as u trying to keep u rank u cannot go against the Site Admin
triple lol Arabian...we aint concerned with our ranks here,so we can go against him too
see other topics where we gave different suggestions

Arabian wrote:how but yet u keep trying to not show any disagreement as u will benefit from his idea a big time.
no one said that his idea will be beneficiary...he just gave his suggestions as pc mam asked us to share our views...now its totally up to them
Arabian wrote:u always keep saying that, i started to read from page 1 but i don't see some posts of mine in this thread? Did u merge it in another topics?

look at your posts carefully...you will see,i wrote the reason why i edited your posts
and why should i merge it in another topic lmfao

don't act like kids...you have been off topic,the more we want to be on topic,the more you go off topic

so please try not to go off...

peace!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:05 am

why do you guys dont ban this user? he is messing around. I didnt find any post of him is constructive. he is fighting like a kid. he dont have any logic in his post. first he posted riz wants to be admin lolllll. this guy trying hard to let this forum down.

hello arabian you want to fight? then create a topic in other section. I will debate with you. although I think you dont know how to debate, you can only fight like a kid. LMFAO. now how it feels?

Arabian wrote:
I knw the forum are made to discuss and when ppl r discussin there must be some disagreement in some issues. But to u as u trying to keep u rank u cannot go against the Site Admin though u can see how weak is his idea and hw he contradict him self in several posts but yet u keep trying to not show any disagreement as u will benefit from his idea a big time.

ok I dont hafto keep my rank. but I am saying you are fighting like a kid, your idea is so poor and common. which is random selection. i think you dont know what random means. riz's idea is better than yours.

Arabian wrote:
u always keep saying that, i started to read from page 1 but i don't see some posts of mine in this thread? Did u merge it in another topics?

how will you see? you dont even read posts. you are trying find out staff's fault. I think you never deal with any forum. you dont know how to edit  :laughing: if any one merge ur two posts you cant find out them hahaha.

man listen to me first try to learn how to deal with a forum then come back. criticize others is very easy. I found so many wrong and fault with your posts but I didnt oppose you because I didnt want to create any mess. but now you really getting boring and destroying this topic.

we are trying to get a solution and a happy ending but you are trying to make trouble again and again. if any one quote you and ask something you very technically avoid it and bring a personal issue. what is your purpose man? stop acting like a kid and get a life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:20 am

Arabian wrote:hw he contradict him self in several posts but yet u keep trying to not show any disagreement as u will benefit from his idea a big time.

please show me my which posts are self contradictory? I have been stick to my point through out.

@ redhero either you shouldnt get personal.

@ arabian I always welcome feedback and criticism. I dont take offence to feedback on the contrary, I rather take it as constructive criticism. But ur criticism is far too over the top and offtopic. your coming up with personal issues over and again. I truly am tired of asking you to be on the topic.

you are making harsh comment on every staff's posts which makes you seem as like you have aimed to let us down. I have approached ur posts from different angles being unbiased. but I have found ur posts are full of sarcasm and are lacking a logical relation to each other.

discussion board is made to host users to discuss. but every discussion board has their own rules and regulation so that topics dont go out of order. we cant just post whatsoever comes to our mind.

we provide freedom of speech but you seem to exploit this. look buddy I treat every one in same way, no matter what. forum staffs and users are same to me. I always welcome feedback from them. aktel, cindy, roma and others also oppose me when our opinion differs. if there were no freedom of speech, you would probable have found ur account has been deactivated.

for the last time I would like to request you avoid making personal and offtopic comment. try to stay on the topic. people say action speaks louder than words. hope you would not make me feel that way.
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next