Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desired admin selection process...

+11
happy
SkyBoybgd
Arabian
Cinderella
trojan.exe
tears_of_cry
riz
Roma-_
sajith
forgive
darkslayer_x
15 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Desired admin selection process... - Page 2 Empty Re: Desired admin selection process...

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:42 am

happy wrote:strong admin candidates for the next selection

I always do wonder that how people define admin candidates when there is no official announcement!!!

I think everyone should stop saying like this Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Desired admin selection process... - Page 2 Empty Re: Desired admin selection process...

Post by happy Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:47 am

you didn't read the full line aktel bro. i wrote "seems to be" and i think nothing here to wonder.
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 379
mig33 username : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://www.my-mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:53 am

but, how can any1 become admin candidate???? Shocked
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : Desired admin selection process... - Page 2 Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:09 pm

happy wrote:you didn't read the full line aktel bro. i wrote "seems to be" and i think nothing here to wonder.

I did mate...i experienced this term a lot

so i know how it goes...

tears_of_cry wrote:but, how can any1 become admin candidate???? Shocked

i don't know...i think mig33 team can answer it well Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:00 pm

happy wrote: then check the selected users log, ip etc. after that announce their name in public by using forums or info messages of mig33 so that everybody can share their opinion about the selected users and can complain against them if team selected any wrong user(with proper evidence). isn't it better to complain before selecting them and letting them the chance to kick innocent users?
Now some will say that admin candidates will be the target of abusers after announcing their name in public but i think it will be a test of their temper and obviously they have to face troubles after becoming admin so why not judging them before.

he is talking on this point. guys this is all our ideas and suggestion. its not approved by mig33 team.

he mean to say, initially mig33 team should pick and list some candidates from forums and mig33 rooms and then they should announce the list in public so that users can comment on them. because after selection some admins have been found to be abuser. so to avoid this happy suggested that idea.

I support this idea in this sense, if even their enemies bring false complaints and accusation against them, they have to come up with proper evidence.

happy bro that also concerns me. I have experienced it all. some abuser ( from a so called gang and forum ) accused me in my trial period that I am a mobile hijacker of dhaka, while I live in sydney. lol I hijacked gym's mobile ( gym is technician of this site ) lol. isnt that funny?

Anyways they have been so powerful at that time. now they are just a bygone past.

so if any one accuse any admin with any false matter, every forum's concerned team should ban them right away.
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1502
mig33 username : riz_sydney
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by trojan.exe Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:09 pm

Guess being banned slowed me down now, lol. just kiddin...

First of all i did say that should you answer my question on the joemac issue, I will admit that i was wrong. So then i guess i was, i apologise then for being too inquisitive and making u reveal a secret issue. I see he's now removed

Webministrator wrote:well now get to the point, your suggestion is to relieve joemac and martinkow and then continue with current selection procedure!!
yes thats what i was suggesting, fresh new and more matured faces to handle the recruiting, few amendments on the current selection procedure.

Webministrator wrote:man is that gonna make any difference?
when you have a new boss at work one you are not familiar with, you change your behaviour because you don't know him/her, what he/she tolerates etc..

Webministrator wrote:are all admins gonna change their mind and nature...
most probably because they will be at their utmost best to catch the eye of the new responsible person. Once they do that, then the responsible person can just tighten the noose to sustain that good "instant" behaviour

Webministrator wrote:...and start picking deserving users from rooms and recommend them instead of their close friends who always flatter them and make them happy?
thats also given if they choose the retain the recommendation factor. But in concern to that, mig33 should stipulate that when an admin recommends someone then he/she[the admin] also accepts and take full responsibility of the actions of such a person should they step out of line or a hidden part about the person come to surface, then in that case admins themselves will first do a thorough background check on who they recommend.

Webministrator wrote:My point is to bring the changes in the entire selection system.
so is mine, the current procedure just needs to be amended. Add new ideas remove the costly and unfair ones

Webministrator wrote:joemac or martikow here is not issue. if admins would fairly recommend users staffs dont have to favor any one.
do you mean giving an interview to your friend who is/was a well known multi kicker, is not an issue?
how is that different to what you are opposite about admins recommending their friends?

Webministrator wrote:
trojan.exe wrote: From what i can summon, room moderation requires quick decision making, agility, patience and high tolerance etc...

An experienced forum moderator certainly has got those underlined qualities.
Where is it, on forum Moderation that you need agility? Or how u acquire such ability?

Webministrator wrote:Forum moderation makes them more confident. My standpoint is they learn the way of dealing users from different country
confidence depends mostly on the person. Normal users may turn out to be most confident and dedicated because on most situations once you realise that your competitor has an upper hand on you, you then give it all you got even putting extra effort whereas he/she maybe on the other side turn out to underestimate you by judging by the advantage he/she has on you. So basically his/her 'confidence' gets driven by arrogance whereas on a normal user it will be driven by 'dedication'

Webministrator wrote:the courtesy, the manner the way of communicating with users which is most prior matter for an admin
any experienced forum member has those skills, moderators and forum admins are not the only people who face challenges on forums. Users do too, they get tested on their patience, communication skills etc. within posts.

Webministrator wrote:I would rather recommend a fast multi kicker in admin position. because they are much more faster than us, they can take instant and quick action
lol, i bet thats what martin had in mind when interviewing shajib. Send a thief to catch a thief. Multi kickers have enemies, now what would giving them global powers of admins do to them?
Would you also say let bank robbers guard banks because they may know how other bank robbers think? what guarantee do you have that they won't turn on you instead. I know there's no guarantee on normal users either, but atleast with them, they've never done it before so you have hope.

Webministrator wrote:why are you considering forum moderators to be dumb? why dont you think they got a good presence of mind and ability to take quick decision?
its funny that you ask such a question because you are doing exactly the same thing with normal users, seeing as you claim 'forum moderators' are better

Webministrator wrote:i never say, a non forum users doesnt have those skills and forum moderators are the ones who got these skills. all I said, they can do much more better than a fresh non forum user.
based on your statement above, you do say that they are 'dumb' because i also never specifically said that forum moderators don't have those skills, i mentioned wats required on room moderation and also forum moderation.

Webministrator wrote:for instance I can show example of many popular admins who are forum staffs.
tell me who of those, is still active on that forum as he/she was before he/she got selected as admin?
how many of them stay active?
Do those type of ungreatful people deserve adminship, obviously they would be that ungreatful even to mig team possibly
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 125
mig33 username : just-blaze_
I\'m from : Desired admin selection process... - Page 2 Flag
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by trojan.exe Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:29 pm

Webministrator wrote:Now I am busy with study. most of our staffs are doing challenging job in their real life like cinderella, cristin, anthromorphic, carnage. enigma is a medical student. and rest are studying like aktel and tears of cry is in telecommunication. roma is studying in UK. technician are adept enough to fix PC and mobile technical trouble. we also look for such staffs having a quick and instant decision making ability, presence of mind. we observe their occupation as well.
now its like you are applying for them

Webministrator wrote:I never said non forum users dont love mig33. all I said was, forum users love more than they do. because they pass their time on mig33 same as a normal one do. besides they are putting their times n efforts on foruming which normal users dont do.
its because most normal users are unaware of the existence of forums not because they love mig 'less'. Just say that they don't put the same dedication to mig33 than the people who are on forums

Webministrator wrote:
trojan.exe wrote:Forum users can do the same too. Establish themselves a new identity on forums, leaving behind their multi kicking, abusing past. Most of all, if they are to stand much better chance than normal users then its a guarantee that we get such people as admins. We've seen alot of them being exposed, of double identities. Forums are a very easy and effective way to develop yourself a second identity.

No idea about other forums. But in our forum it just impossible.
trust me, nothing is impossible. It can be done even here on your forum

Webministrator wrote:A senior staff ( admin ) of this forum got relieved only for having a fake account.
touchy story. Everytime it arises the the reason for demotion changes, its like its a chameleon it adapts to any situations. First disrespect, then misbehaviour, now misconduct...anyways thats a discussion for another topic...

After that you said:
Webministrator wrote: we dont appoint any one having a proxy IP. first off, we check their IP and then all the details, we talk over phone to each other. we got phone number and address of every one. what rax power did with mig33 team, would never be able to do with us.
lol this is getting funny, a sane person would ask:

- An admin of the forum has access to the administration panel and can view I.P's, so he/she also knows that owning another account on the forum is forbidden but when he/she decides to make a fake one he/she uses the same computer that will show the same I.P as his/hers...?
- Strange thing about matching I.P's is that it was once alleged that luv.inspecta[carnage_] had a matching I.P with someone who was defending him on a topic and that got dismissed by saying that the person was a relative, but now when it is 'alleged' thats its someone that you trusted so much that you made a forum admin[not even Moderator], it becomes a different story, wow! U know how to pick who to trust Wink wonder if maybe it was his/her brother what would've happened. Coincidentally, the same luv.inspecta turned out to be now a forum moderator whereas he once 'strangely' shared an I.P with someone on the forum too Smile
- I now have two accounts on this forum, besides me admitting it, you wouldn't have known so because i use Opera and once you search my I.P it will give you also other dozens of I.P's and other users who use it, now i'm sure this ex-admin was well aware of that fact, but instead when he/she chose to make a second account, he/she was so dumb to use the same PC which will show the same I.P that he/she will be easily identified on....He/She was really that dumb?
- How do people who are that dumb as this ex-admin, who know nothing about matching I.P's[evidently he/she didn't], anyways how do they pass this 'tough' interview of yours? Bear in mind its not an interview to be 'moderator' but to be 'Site admin'
- On this forum topics never get locked, thats what i like the most about it. But ironically a topic called 'adios amigos' was locked, just because people saying 'goodbye' to this ex-admin were too much, some even chose to resign just because he/she was departing

Lol bro, anyways you can ignore those questions, i raised them because of what i said above about the "reason" always changing colors. After all i did say that its a discussion for another topic not this one, that is, should you feel inclined to answer them but trust me there's dozens more...

Anyways wat you said above the only thing it proves is that 'maybe' they cannot fool you about the country they are from. As for other things, it can be done...

Webministrator wrote:A faker and unrefined person could never do that.
oh really? But what about the above case

Last edited by trojan.exe on Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by trojan.exe Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:42 pm

Arabian wrote:Because u r tryin to make a Forum mods has much ability to do the Room moderating than the normal user.
exactly what i noted and trying to oppose

Arabian wrote: Now, I'm forced to drag some Mods in this issue, let's talk about cristin14 do u know who is she? And what was her old mig33 Id?
Let me answer u then; she's a well known abuser and her mig33 id was maldava, she then came to know about mig33 related forums and yea u can knw the rest of hw she become an Admin
well being called a troublemaker on forums, lol strange that i was once called that here too. Anyways, being that, i get alot of people hinting things, gossiping, post this please, are you happy tareq got demoted? Blah! Blah! Blah!

Anyways with all that, one user long ago, once said something to me along those lines however in his/her case, cristin was a 17 year old boy from Namibia, who's friends with the user rapper_eater...However, i get alot of such stories too, in some there's some truth in others none

Arabian wrote:I'll repeat again, being a forum moderator is not a BIG deal. for instance if my self keep posting in this forum or other forums n become a regular i'll defintiely get a rank in the enf of the day
it depends on the selection procedure of that certain forum and if you do match their requirements

aktel.786 wrote:
happy wrote:you didn't read the full line aktel bro. i wrote "seems to be" and i think nothing here to wonder.

I did mate...i experienced this term a lot

so i know how it goes...

people regard themselves as potential candidates lately because of their status on forums, relationship with admins/mig staff and their behaviour and chat logs on mig33 are the last.

Pc gan, once mentioned the idea of testing the 'spy id' thing and said they failed because some people ignore them on private. To me, that doesn't symbolise failure but it symbolise that the ignoring person is not worthy to be admin because it shows he/she doesn't have time for "unknown people" now imagine if it was joemac or any mig staff privating?

That also is to be used a criteria to judge you on how you clique with other people, you attitude towards them because an admin can many dozens of private

aktel.786 wrote:
tears_of_cry wrote:but, how can any1 become admin candidate???? Shocked

i don't know...i think mig33 team can answer it well Wink
if you apply and believe you stand a chance then i believe thats how you know
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Roma-_ Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:19 pm

I totally agree with u trojan well said
And abt cristin i really aint sure how she is out of the forum but can say she's been one of the best super mods of the forum
Roma-_
Roma-_

Female
Number of posts : 1911
mig33 username : Rumaisa_Rao
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:12 am

@ trojan ur accusation that brought against cristin would be considered to be a rumor until and unless you show us any evidence.

I said earlier, a sarcastic user can bring negative point outta every positive idea. Ur emphasizing on offtopic more. martinkow or joemac or whatsoever i think we can discuss about corruption in complaint center. Because they dont relate to our topic.

I am not applying on behalf of any forum staff, I just tried to show you, forum staffs got skills of quick and instant decision making while You suggested to find out such users working in call center or any sort of challenging job, You were in fact disregarding and neglecting forum staff in this regard. Our forum is unique. I think we are the only forum who interview users in group, rather than calling other forum staffs and giving out them the ranks.

I never neglected normal users, again I would like to focus on my first point which you have been missing and ignoring throughout, which was to monitor chat room and pick up the deserving users.

My second suggestion was to follow that wanted tester strategy. Not only forum staffs, forum users also should be given chance. but All I said forum staffs should be given prior attention in this instance as they have been working for a forum, putting their times and efforts, doing a volunteer job. they are not free like normal users, so they should be given a chance in return. But that doesnt mean that I have asked to neglet normal user and make forum staffs admin right away. what you and arabian have been opposing since ever I have proposed this idea.

It was my second idea and suggestion. all I have been wanting, forum staffs and users should be given chance as well as active chat room users ( that was my first preference)

But you guys seems to be having personal enmity and hatred towards forum staffs that you dont want them to be admin by any chance and you seem to make sure they dont get any chance.

Rather you are still promoting that corrupted existing procedure, which almost all users want to get rid of other than some special users who are friend with admins.

this topic's purpose was to get some alternative ideas out because users seems to be unhappy with existing one.

Not only joemac or martin or any one else but also if you replace all existing staffs, leaving existing admins as they are, nothing gonna be changed in selection process as long as it all would depend on existing admins and their recommendation. you guys are completely ignoring this point that what would millions users do who dont have an admin friends?. I am pretty much sure about it. at the end of the day, we would get a bunch of admins who are flatterer friends of admins. I know now some applicants would get mad at me who already have picked up some recommendations and made sure they would be selected.

you are supposed to know about the admins who have been mig33 based forums staffs.

for instance,

Mangoastalavista,

ask-vinay

mystic shadow

camhe22

cristin-14

miss-jaguar

stayhot-001

ms.foxcy

albeity123

tanto_22

the_ripper

care-t0-inspire

I heard 9 new admins have been taken from Indo forum

there are some more users have been their forum's staff. But its not my deal if they dump their forum after having admin status anyway. My point was many admins have been recruited from forums.

Please dont teach me about IP things. I know dealing with these. we got our staffs IP address and phone number, some of them often use opera. we apparently dont seem to appoint a opera user. because one of our requirement ( for staff ) is, browse the forum with computer not through the cell phone.

anyways, I think I have done myself clear enough. so i dont pursue to go through further arguments. You may clear your points too.

Best regards.
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:50 am

forum's issues won't help us any better to get a solution about admin selection...

so i would like to request not to go off topic...

lets try to get a good outcome here about admin selection process Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:19 pm

I respect vinay a great deal, but i took him as example just to show u that Site Admins also make their friends a Mods even if they're not qualified to.
Very Happy dnt mind me riz bro, but i start to think that u r tryin to make u mods as a room admins, and later on they'll pay u bk to gv a recomm cheeky

Why my previous post got deleted it?

Last edited by aktel.786 on Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : merge)
Arabian
Arabian

Male
Number of posts : 152
mig33 username : aslimo
Referrer : google
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:25 pm

Arabian wrote:Why my previous post got deleted it?

no one deleted your post...i just got it merged...if you want to add something,then use edit button and try to avoid double posting Wink

Arabian wrote:Very Happy dnt mind me riz bro, but i start to think that u r tryin to make u mods as a room admins, and later on they'll pay u bk to gv a recomm cheeky

your assumption is wrong buddy...he gave his suggestions

whats wrong with that??? you can give your one too!!!

try to stay on the topic please Wink

Last edited by aktel.786 on Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:26 pm

[quote=""]what you and arabian have been opposing since ever I have proposed this idea.[/qoute] because its not fair to giv any prior attention 2 a forum mods while there're 100s of members who're much better than them in all the aspects, but they don't hv a time for forums.
wrote:But you guys seems to be having personal enmity and hatred towards forum staffs that you dont want them to be admin by any chance and you seem to make sure they dont get any chance.
whether i want them or not that wont make any difference, I'm just expressing my view. And ?? Hatred??? Enmity?? Look bro, even those forum mods that u mentioned some were not qualified to the rank but they got it for a personal matter, for example, ask- vinay he got the forum moderatin power in mig33fans in his 1st week of registeration??

No bro, it has been deleted it and i re post it now, hope that wont happene again.

Last edited by aktel.786 on Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : merge)
Arabian
Arabian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:34 pm

Arabian wrote:Look bro, even those forum mods that u mentioned some were not qualified to the rank but they got it for a personal matter, for example, ask- vinay he got the forum moderatin power in mig33fans in his 1st week of registeration??

what made you think that ask-vinay is not eligible??? lol
do you even know him properly??? Smile

Arabian wrote:No bro, it has been deleted it and i re post it now, hope that wont happene again.

again...i am saying,i just merged your post...its not deleted Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by happy Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:56 pm

let the normal users comment on the selected users or let normal users complain against them before giving them admin power. i think only this can give us honest and good admins.
one more thing admin shouldn't be an unknown user.
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 379
mig33 username : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://www.my-mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:21 pm

[qoute="aktel"]your assumption is wrong buddy...he gave his suggestions whats wrong with that??? you can give your one too!!![/quote]
i did give mine, but ...
webministrator wrote:But you guys seems to be having personal enmity and hatred towards forum staffs that you dont want them to be admin by any chance and you seem to make sure they dont get any chance.
quote wrote:what made you think that ask- vinay is not eligible???
sorry, u misunderstood, and u didn't get my point. I was tryin to say that he was a newbie so hw could some1 gets a rank in his/her first week unless he/she has a relation with the site admin.
Corruption will estiblish again, if this idea been implement it as the site admin will only appoint his close friends as a mods so that they can get the post, just same as the recommendation system.
Arabian
Arabian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:39 pm

Arabian wrote:I respect vinay a great deal, but i took him as example just to show u that Site Admins also make their friends a Mods even if they're not qualified to.

on which mind you are saying this??? first, why vinay doesn't deserve tech post?

Arabian wrote:but i start to think that u r tryin to make u mods as a room admins, and later on they'll pay u bk to gv a recomm cheeky

and who said this to you??? myself and enigma is one of the old staff here.. do we two got any admin status in mig33???

as much as i remember, only miss_jaguar and cristin got adminship being a staff of this forum...

and for vinay, he got recommended by freqi...

umm, why riz gonna require that recommendation? search through history, riz is a x admin of mig33..

so dont say like that... Smile

Arabian wrote:whether i want them or not that wont make any difference, I'm just expressing my view. And ?? Hatred??? Enmity?? Look bro, even those forum mods that u mentioned some were not qualified to the rank but they got it for a personal matter, for example, ask- vinay he got the forum moderatin power in mig33fans in his 1st week of registeration??

is that had anything to do with our friends forum???
vinay is a tech in this site, and he deserve this position.... he ain't a moderator of this site, as our forum rules says forum mod from this site cant be mod of any other mig33 related forum Very Happy
so dont bring other forum issue here.

last of all, dont start this kind of childish fight... post your ideas how you like the process to be.. no what you dont like the process to be Shocked
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:41 pm

Arabian wrote:I respect vinay a great deal, but i took him as example just to show u that Site Admins also make their friends a Mods even if they're not qualified to.
Very Happy dnt mind me riz bro, but i start to think that u r tryin to make u mods as a room admins, and later on they'll pay u bk to gv a recomm cheeky

there you go.

Now ur post proved that you got hatred deep down towards forum staffs or you are wondering you woudnt get any chance being a normal user in selection if all staffs are taken.

I dont argue with people who doesnt have enough idea and clue. sorry dude if even you start swearing at me in ur next posts I dont will to reply you anymore. Because my previous posts seem to havent made any sense to you. so there is not point to try to make u understand.

Regarding making my friends forum staff, I have explained earlier, now I doubt if you have gone through my posts. if I were to appoint my friends, why would we arrange group interview session? why we take candidates those are able to meet our needs and requirements? I dont even chat with this forum's staffs unless any important forum meeting.

first you accused cristin, now you are accusing ask vinay. mate you never had any complaint against them but when it comes to froum staffs, you are trying hard to make them proven to be guilty. which is apparently showing ur purpose.

vinay is not a forum moderator, he is a technician of this forum. Now you want me to explain that tech and mod are not same? vinay is the one who did help you with technical problem once regarding arabic language pack. Now you are doubting on his skill? isnt it called ungratefulness?

but how and why vinay gained status on fan, I have no idea and I prefer not to comment on that. But as far as I concern Vinay is one of the best and helpful admins and I never have found any one coming up with complaint against him before you.

well eventually you targeted me ? :p why one after another? you can accuse our entire team;)

I said I dont argue with a ignorant user who doesnt have enough clue and idea. I have been admin before you heard of mig33 application ( seems to be, because ur saying that I am trying to make our forum mods admin and then trying to get some recommendation )

dude your post and point dont make any sense to me at all, you are trying to be sarcastic thats good. but have some points and logic too.

first point, If I wanna be admin, why would I try via forum moderators? I myself cant apply directly ?

second point? I have been opposing recommendation system through and through, so if recommendation system would be disabled how would our forum moderators recommend me?

third point, I have more than 15 admin friends who would recommend me right away once I asked them.

not only me, as far as I know each and every staff of our forum staffs got many admin friends who would be happy to recommend them. So I dont aim to make them admin, I am fighting to change existing procedure of admin selection.

Anyways I would like to request you without having acceptable proof do never accuse any admins, Its restricted in our forum. Hope you woudnt breach forum rules.

dont worry ur posts havent got deleted. Be more attentive mate. if you post more than one post one after another we merge those two posts. If you forget to add up anything to ur first post, simply use edit button. or its considered to be attempting to increase posts counts.

Last edited by Webministrator on Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:59 pm

thats what i also meant to say, if you want to be admin... why make some1 first than get recommended by them laughing
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by trojan.exe Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:40 pm

Webministrator wrote: You may clear your points too
let me try then, but through your words because i see you misinterpreted me quite a few number times
Webministrator wrote:@ trojan ur accusation that brought against cristin would be considered to be a rumor until and unless you show us any evidence.
actually they were not accusations, if they were to be accusations I would've made them stick much more than that. That was to answer Arabian by telling him the 'story' i also once heard about the same cristin he also spoke of. Wanted ya'll to note that the many different stories being uttered out there are not anywhere relevant to each other meaning they are most probably just rumours. But it seems you failed to notice that seeing you imply i was making accusations.

Webministrator wrote:I said earlier, a sarcastic user can bring negative point outta every positive idea
i also told you earlier that i don't need to be sarcastic about what i want to say or maybe for once i should give you reason to use this statement

Webministrator wrote: Ur emphasizing on offtopic more. martinkow or joemac or whatsoever i think we can discuss about corruption in complaint center. Because they dont relate to our topic
i arrest my case Smile maybe i don't know the meaning of the word 'relate'

Here we are, brainstorming ideas of how to improve the current administration system and the people who are responsible for it, joemac and martinkow, are now deemed as not related nor affected by what we discuss. I get your point clear. If you are responsible for something, then you are not related to a discussion about how to improve it even though its your responsibility.

Webministrator wrote:I am not applying on behalf of any forum staff
my bad then, seems i misinterpreted you even though i used 'like'

Webministrator wrote: You were in fact disregarding and neglecting forum staff in this regard
and i know that on your statements, you were always regarding and not neglecting normal users, i suppose?

And my attempts to do what you say i did, were not to balance the equation, right...

Webministrator wrote: Our forum is unique. I think we are the only forum who interview users in group, rather than calling other forum staffs and giving out them the ranks
i think now it would be wise for both of us not to discuss your forum any further in this topic. How unique it is, how users get ranks, wat are rank holder's real life occupations or how site admins get demoted, because such things give opportunity to alot of non-topic related questions!

Webministrator wrote:I never neglected normal users,
don't you think the word 'never' is just too wide, to be using on that statement. Especially when you know that when you were focusing on "normal users" u always brought their disadvantages and compared them with advantages of forum staff users. Thats not neglecting their abilities, isn't it...

Webministrator wrote:All I said forum staffs should be given prior attention in this instance as they have been working for a forum, putting their times and efforts, doing a volunteer job
who are the volunteering for again? Mig33 or The Forum Owner?

Webministrator wrote: they are not free like normal users, so they should be given a chance in return
who would you consider:

- Someone who do something mostly because is being compelled by duty

or

- Who does something out of free will and driven by the enthusiasm to know more about the thing

Webministrator wrote:what you and arabian have been opposing since ever I have proposed this idea.
all because you put more attention to Forum staff than on Normal users. Once again as i said, i was balancing the equation

Webministrator wrote:But you guys seems to be having personal enmity and hatred towards forum staffs that you dont want them to be admin by any chance and you seem to make sure they dont get any chance
Halt it dude, don't jump to conclusions, because conclusions are described as a part where people got tired of thinking. I made my aim clear this time, i hope you manage to catch it rather than always assume for me

Webministrator wrote:Rather you are still promoting that corrupted existing procedure, which almost all users want to get rid of other than some special users who are friend with admins
Where, how and when did i promote the current method?
By suggesting the removal of the current responsible people, and bring new faces who probably would change the method?
By saying the current method needs amendments?

Pls be specific...

Webministrator wrote:this topic's purpose was to get some alternative ideas out because users seems to be unhappy with existing one
and we get that clear, but bear in mind that it must convenience and benefit all users not only your forum moderators

Webministrator wrote:Not only joemac or martin or any one else but also if you replace all existing staffs, leaving existing admins as they are, nothing gonna be changed in selection process as long as it all would depend on existing admins and their recommendation
you seem to be so against the idea of the removal of those too, and opposing without valid reasons. Makes one wonder what will really be lost once they are relieved of the responsibility...
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by trojan.exe Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:51 pm

I had to make the last part quote, red, seeing as you ignore my question to it the first time. Once again i ask:

- Was Martin giving shajib hasan an interview any different to what the admins are doing?
- Where is the term "lead by example" there?
- What if admins read that action as "if the boss saw no problem with it, then probably its no problem", what if maybe thats why they also do it too

You can't blame the branches for not producing fruits whereas the roots are also not doing their part. I hate the unfair recommendation too, i've once had a dispute about it with my close friend Mango and even stimulus got gun fire, here on this forum. Now you claim i'm promoting it. So then, If you claim you don't like it, then why do u not see anything wrong when its a mig33 staff member who does it to his multi kicker friend? Not an issue means nothing wrong...

Webministrator wrote: you guys are completely ignoring this point that what would millions users do who dont have an admin friends?
once again refer to my answer above, and if you know my posts you would know thats the question i always ask

Webministrator wrote:I am pretty much sure about it. at the end of the day, we would get a bunch of admins who are flatterer friends of admins
as we would get them with those who are friends with mig staff, whom you see no issue on

Webministrator wrote:you are supposed to know about the admins who have been mig33 based forums staffs
i know them and i didn't ask about them. I asked whom of those still stayed regular as they were before they got selected

Webministrator wrote: But its not my deal if they dump their forum after having admin status anyway. My point was many admins have been recruited from forums.
well my point was, they seen to leave forums and neglect their ranks[enthusiasm isn't it] once they get selected

Webministrator wrote:Please dont teach me about IP things. I know dealing with these
it was never a tutorial, but questions that formulated in my mind when i read what you wrote

Webministrator wrote: we got our staffs IP address
un-questionably, an I.P is wat you used to match that the account was of the ex-admin because there's no other possible way on forums to prove who's account is who's, and if a person wants to hide the account then he/she wouldn't use known details[names, usernames, email etc] and he/she would even change writing style and vocabulary, thats why i asked those questions related to I.P's but seems your lack of answers for them led you to thinkin they were a tutorial

But i say once again, lets drop the matter man. Its off topic...

Webministrator wrote:anyways, I think I have done myself clear enough. so i dont pursue to go through further arguments.
mistake with people is that they always regard someone who is inquisitive as a person who is arguing. I do hope you are not reading this the same too...

By the way, pc gan has put the matter on pause and deciding to rely on spy ids and will implement also few ideas on these which have been already been pitched. Hopefuly they will propose their method first..
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by darkslayer_x Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:22 pm

Aha... Aha... hmmm.....

Neutral

Whew!!! All these "what is what" and "what is not what", as well as "the real meaning of your post means actually not what you said, but what I am going to say, " makes my head spin...

trojan.exe wrote:But i say once again, lets drop the matter man. Its off topic...

Now that's sounds like the official thingy, "I am happy to have this discussion with you, see you later. I win!!"

Just kidding... Anyway, a good debate every now and then makes life more interesting, don't you think?

The key point is..

1. We gave out our ideas.
2. We discussed which idea is better.
3. We got slightly off topic, and had a looooooong discussion about our glorious past...
4. Now we are back to topic.

5. LETS JUST WAIT FOR OTHERS TO DISCUSS SOME OTHER IDEAS, OR IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY, LETS WAIT FOR THE STAFFS!! :cgrt:
darkslayer_x
darkslayer_x

Male
Number of posts : 714
mig33 username : darkslayer_x
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://www.geocities.com/lordamit91

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:40 pm

Lol. . Trojan n arabian with due respect to both yr posts and logic,but i think we are discussing the desired admin selection. . Not how deserving this forum's staff are for mig admin's post. . Why are u guys making mountains outta molehills? Riz just made a suggestion bout wot he thought n u guys picked on it to blow it outta proportion. . He aint applying on forum staff behalf neither has he anywhere stated that he's against the normal forum user. . Why would he need a recommendation wen he's already been an admin. . Come on guys. . Lets talk bout the topic on hand instead of deviating from it. . Concentrate on entire posts instead of just one point in a post
Cinderella
Cinderella

Female
Number of posts : 3704
mig33 username : Cinder-ella
Referrer : roma-_
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Roma-_ Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:42 pm

Well trojan u shouldnt be tawking abt the forum staff members like this.we were not given the post thru recommendations or sumting . U r stimulus's friend we know u'd even ignore her faults . If only u know she was using a fake id to annoy users , she made accusations for no gud reason, she wasnt demoted just like that we had reasons behind that decision do not accuse anyone without knowing the truth trojan,if u asked her abt her demotion i am sure shez not crazy to speak against her. Everyone tries to be on the safe side,she was a real nice person but then found to be corrupted and got demoted, there are somethings that didnt need to be shared with every single user she got super mod rank as it was what she actually had on the forum and when riz got back he gave them their ranks back cuz we dont have asst admin system . After this whenever we had a meeting she used to make excuses and then leave it somehow , plz stop hitting the forum staff with hurtful words,cry is stims best friend but looking at the situation he didnt say anything cuz it was for the betterment of the forum. You guys behave like the forum staff memberz are nothing to u . We are just working here to help u guys and serve u with the best , even if ever we are found guilty we'll be demoted straight away cuz rules are for everyone ... just the way arabian accused cristin without an evidence we do not promote these things , u better go read the thread WAS IT FAIR OR UNFAIR there u'd definitely get to know how we respect the truth and if we Had any personal problem with STIMULUS we'd never take her side or support her cuz where u r not guilty u win but every situation is not the same . U started going off topic and now u say lets get to the topic wow . When u blame forum staff members then u dont think its off topic ?? Great . If only u know ur friend stimulus was recommended too then she got selected . Riz's point was that these forums are based on mig33 and people working here are more aware of the happenings on mig33 than other users . He didnt mean that other users should be ignored the thing that disappoints is u said hurtful things abt the staff members without having any info ? Why ? U have got no right to speak against us without a proof . My post is rude but i guess i cant be friendly anymore when it comes to bear comments like u gave
Roma-_
Roma-_

Female
Number of posts : 1911
mig33 username : Rumaisa_Rao
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next