Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaguar using fake nick in fans forum

+8
deep
vinay
split.infinity
sajith
diez4u
ullu-_
Roma-_
Aslam
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

default132 Re: Jaguar using fake nick in fans forum

Post by ullu-_ Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:25 am

FIrst of All

i am really sorry at making late reply, i was in university and at night, i slept after the post, i just have come back , opened up the laptop and i am here..sorry for inconvenience

split wrote:
Do you really expect help from me if you disrespect me like this? Neutral Listen, I'm also trying to find out what is really happening here but with this kind of attitude, I'm not very pleased.

when did i said i want help from u? i just asked you to stop ur shoe licking members to stop accusing my forum without any reason,i am not here to please you,i will talk like this about ur home and then i will ask u to talk with peace,this forum is like my home, got it?? the way i am behaving is very very good than i want, because i don't want to contaminate my forum because of ppl like u..
split wrote:
I told you, if you have a problem, report the user using the right method and we will investigate.
Post a new topic if you feel you were abused or mistreated.

lolzz i dont have very much free time like those shoe lickers have,i want the reason why to lock that topic,??
split wrote:
Yes, they were off topic as far as I know.
Anyway, I was not the one who was editing posts or deleting them at the time, so if you could post the snaps again here, I would see what actions to take.

lolzz split, everything which can catch ur corruptions is off topic, ryt ryt, well i dint knew the definition of off topic things before funny
split wrote:
In case you don't know, mig33fans.com has been the foundation for the largest number of admin demotions ever, how can shoelickers get admins demoted?
It is for this very same reason that we are extremely strict when it comes to administration complaints.

hahaha only those corrupt admins are demoted which

are caught clearly by ur evidences
or
stop obeying ur personal wishes

split wrote:Call me whatever you want, I really don't mind. Just don't expect me to put in much effort to help if you carry on like this.

hahaha who asked the help from u by the way?? the ppl like u visit this forum in guest mode and when u watch something peaceful, u come to try to ruin the things as u are doing now,

split wrote:And the reality is that audacious and miss_jaguar are not the same person, no matter how much you will it to be so.

ok even if she is not, that will be some licker of her or might be her cousin, but that was she, if she wasnt, then show the proof here..

split wrote:
If she was a s*x chatter, how is that a problem? There is no rule that says she cannot indulge in any sexual chat.

lick her lick her lick her , hahahahahaha funny man just feel shame at what u said, don't u have any self respect?? hahahahahahaha

think how will she forbade a male user from disturbing a female for s*x, hahahaha wont that male catch her for that?? the most experienced person..
split wrote:
Why can you not post them here?

i don't want to contaminate my forum, thats the reason,

split wrote:
If you keep insulting me, my moderators and my members then I suppose you'll insult us in the topic too.
If you want diplomacy, you must also be diplomatic.

man i cant compromise over truth and rules, the thing which is right is right and the wrong is wrong,

should i say she is not s s*x chatter but the tries to be??  :laughing: funny
or u are not her licker u are trying to be??? funny  :laughing:

hahaha , so thats all my dude,
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1951
mig33 username : ullu_-
Referrer : stimulus
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Roma-_ Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:16 am

lolz i dont remember i abused her anywhere its just the reality mr.happy-to-help lol you wouldnt know all this happy cuz you left the forum cuz TOPDOG lol left and following his steps you followed a DOG or DAWG or whatever you call it lol this really means you cant make decisions by your own but can only follow foot steps of dogs oops i means DAWGS
the whole mig knows that the admin is a famous s*x chatter its not only me or ullu saying this. and when you have left this forum dont even come as a guest user to read topics  :laughing: i thank my forum members for not stopping you when you left the forum cuz you aint worth it.
anyways discussion from is over now :tease1:
Roma-_
Roma-_

Female
Number of posts : 1911
mig33 username : Rumaisa_Rao
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:44 am

lolzz roma , u are absolutely right, from all the discussion and my observations i observed that..
boss: miss_jaguar
Senior Licker: top dawg aka trojan,
Junior Licker: happy

lolzz and mods of CORRUPT fans forum like nashiu are normal type of lickers who will lick her untill and unless she denies to fullfill their wishes, when she will, they will prove her corrupt and demote her, lolzz
she is playing with them as these are toys and same thing these ppl are trying to do with her,split dude whole mig33 knows about her, lolzz
is everyone a liar? and u ppl are true?? lolzz

one thing, please feel shame at this thing u said

If she was a s*x chatter, how is that a problem? There is no rule that says she cannot indulge in any sexual chat.

still u mind that i call u a shoe licker , don't u feel that yourself?? you will feel my dear,u will, that time is not very far Smile

Last edited by aktel.786 on Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : humiliating word is removed)
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by deep Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:00 am

split wrote:If she was a s*x chatter, how is that a problem? There is no rule that says she cannot indulge in any sexual chat.
Agagagag.. :cgrt:
Being a s*x chatter is OK but s*x ADDICT / s*x MANIAC is not good for an admin.. :tease1:
But s*x chat was her weapon to get adminship (tareq confirmed that) :mad1:

ullu-_ wrote:boss: miss_jaguar
Senior Licker: Top Dog or top dawg aka trojan,
Junior Licker: happy

Agagagag.. nyc !! Let me add something..

Boss: miss_jaguar
Joru ka ghulaam: Waterloo aka esufzai aka anthromorphic eyed12
Senior licker: TOP DAWG dancing
Junior licker: split
Licking assistant: happy :crying1:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by aktel.786 on Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correcting a word)
deep
deep
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 696
mig33 username : m-sp
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:50 am

guys and girls,this topic is getting worse as it seems all are going crazy at one another

stop dragging someone's personal life

if you have any question regarding miss_jaguar's room moderation,go ahead

i hope that no one will drag any forum issue from now on

peace out! Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:07 pm

well, if she is using one or more user name in any other forum, thats none of our business... so, i don't find any reason to fight on that..

ullu be decent to other users...

and i would like to know who is this aslam, as he just joined the fourm and made this post... so that means he is a old user and made complain from new user name!!!!!!!

also about s*x chat, is there any problem if any1 does s*x chat??? do we have problem?

and, that snapshot, in which stimulus is saying find an admin... whats the problem there? as she is not in her admin id... that means she is not an admin that time...

now dont say, i m frnd of miss jaguar, so i am saying on her sight... even when she come on mig on miss_jaguar id, i dont chat with her... i only chat with her when she is from stimulus id.. coz, i only think stimulus is my frnd, that admin jaguar ain't  :laughing: even admin h0t_r0d comes online from zia id.. when he is from zia id, he doesn't moderate, coz he is a normal user that time and logged in to chat with frnds...

returning to the topic, if that forum staff is saying she aint that user, is there any way to prove??? there's no use of it Rolling Eyes moreover, we dont have any business on it....

no more attaking word from now on... Very Happy
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : Jaguar using fake nick in fans forum - Page 2 Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by split.infinity Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:15 pm

I think tears_of_cry understands very well.
Nonetheless, I'm tired of being insulted and abused. It seems most of the users in this thread have already judged me, our forum and our users so there is nothing I can do to change your opinions.
If you all really want the miss_jaguar topic sorted out, then let us organise a diplomatic meeting over mig33 and we can discuss the evidence and situation at hand, if we find that the issue still needs more clarification, I'm more than willing to unlock and/or stick it.

As for the 2 ISPs thing, it is possible, but the two users are 300+ Kms away from each other according to our GeoTrace.
I recall making a post here earlier, strangely it has disappeared.
split.infinity
split.infinity
Logged in
Logged in

Male
Number of posts : 6
mig33 username : split.infinity
Referrer : riz
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:38 pm

tears_of_cry wrote:well, if she is using one or more user name in any other forum, thats none of our business... so, i don't find any reason to fight on that..

my dear, the fight is not ours, but this person dragged this fight to here, to ruin the forum, in his own forum he locked the topic after getting a defeat,

tears_of_cry wrote:
ullu be decent to other users...

i am sorry i tried my best to be decent with a person like split,even if i wasnt decent , i kant improve that, according to me, with a person like him, this was the best way to talk, tears bro , the topic was at his own forum, they dragged our forum and locked the topic when they knew that their fake truth is being caught,
tears_of_cry wrote:
and i would like to know who is this aslam, as he just joined the fourm and made this post... so that means he is a old user and made complain from new user name!!!!!!!

well u can check ips if u have any question in mind

tears_of_cry wrote:also about s*x chat, is there any problem if any1 does s*x chat??? do we have problem?

lol lol lol i dont have any problem bro, she was my gf 3 years ago,not now, bu dont u feel pathetic? and i dint dragged this issue aswell, they started and now they are running away..

tears_of_cry wrote:and, that snapshot, in which stimulus is saying find an admin... whats the problem there? as she is not in her admin id... that means she is not an admin that time...

if all the admins come from other ids and start saying that they are not from admin id, what users wil do? brother tell me??

when ur ur interview is taken, do u tell u have 1 id or u tell u have 100 ids?? what impression that would have been made??

tears_of_cry wrote:
now dont say, i m frnd of miss jaguar, so i am saying on her sight... even when she come on mig on miss_jaguar id, i dont chat with her... i only chat with her when she is from stimulus id.. coz, i only think stimulus is my frnd, that admin jaguar ain't 😆 even admin h0t_r0d comes online from zia id.. when he is from zia id, he doesn't moderate, coz he is a normal user that time and logged in to chat with frnds...

not at all bro, our forum is not that kind of place, well u said all this being very polite,,
tears_of_cry wrote:returning to the topic, if that forum staff is saying she aint that user, is there any way to prove??? there's no use of it Rolling Eyes moreover, we dont have any business on it....

thats not ours fault, thats their fault their problem, we have none to do with it, well split came here just to produce disturbance, lol

tears_of_cry wrote:
no more attaking word from now on... Very Happy

a leopard never attacks, he replies with his full power, as i did, i just replied to the things which they did....
dragged out forum without reason, means they dragged 3000 users, if i have dragged 1,2,3persons in my discussion, its better than that they did, now if anyone will do that again, my reply will teach him the lesson

split.infinity wrote:I think tears_of_cry understands very well.

yes he does, but he dsnt knows the hell ur users created in that corrupt forum
split.infinity wrote:
Nonetheless, I'm tired of being insulted and abused. It seems most of the users in this thread have already judged me, our forum and our users so there is nothing I can do to change your opinions.

hahaha do u call it insulting?? man, this was what u are.... well and i never used any abusive word,
split.infinity wrote:
If you all really want the miss_jaguar topic sorted out, then let us organise a diplomatic meeting over mig33 and we can discuss the evidence and situation at hand, if we find that the issue still needs more clarification, I'm more than willing to unlock and/or stick it.

well dude, define this word diplomatic, the thing which is true is true, and the thing which is false is false.
split.infinity wrote:
As for the 2 ISPs thing, it is possible, but the two users are 300+ Kms away from each other according to our GeoTrace.
I recall making a post here earlier, strangely it has disappeared

lol thats great,... funny
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by split.infinity Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:29 pm

Were your posts not edited on this very topic by your own moderators here? Those things that they removed, are called insults. If you feel that you have "won" or declared victory then that's fine with me, I can be on my way then.

Diplomatic (Diplomacy) - using or marked by tact in dealing with sensitive matters or people; "the hostess averted a confrontation with a diplomatic chenage of subject"
or
Diplomacy is the art and practice of conducting negotiations between representatives of groups or states

False - not in accordance with the fact or reality or actuality; "gave false testimony under oath"; "false tales of bravery"

True - consistent with fact or reality; not false; "the story about God is true"
split.infinity
split.infinity
Logged in
Logged in

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by diez4u Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:38 pm

Split bro some times i feels like i have to open dictionary while reading your replies lol!
diez4u
diez4u
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Male
Number of posts : 534
mig33 username : diez4u
Registration date : 2008-06-19

http://www.mig33pak.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vinay Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:43 pm

split wrote:As for the 2 ISPs thing, it is possible, but the two users are 300+ Kms away from each other according to our GeoTrace.
What if she has 2 ISP, 1st is DSL and second 1 is opera mini. Now?
vinay
vinay
Technician
Technician

Male
Number of posts : 1047
mig33 username : ask-vinay
Registration date : 2007-12-13

http://www.pcfires.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:16 pm

Hmmm so miss jaguar's using two nicks. . Well people lets talk about something new because she apparently pulled this very same stunt here on this forum . . It's like this saying . . Kutte ki dhum , tayri hi tayri (or as the English say, old habits die hard)  :laughing:
Cinderella
Cinderella

Female
Number of posts : 3704
mig33 username : Cinder-ella
Referrer : roma-_
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by sajith Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:33 pm

check my posts IPs....
You can see more IPs...
202.xxx.xxx.xxx coming from my pc. another IPs from operamini.
sajith
sajith
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1555
mig33 username : sajith.xp.pk
I\'m from : Jaguar using fake nick in fans forum - Page 2 Flag
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.freenhost.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Roma-_ Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:14 am

cindu i love you  :laughing:  :laughing:
ohh yeah sajith you got the point
Roma-_
Roma-_

Female
Number of posts : 1911
mig33 username : Rumaisa_Rao
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:31 am

split.infinity wrote:Were your posts not edited on this very topic by your own moderators here? Those things that they removed, are called insults. If you feel that you have "won" or declared victory then that's fine with me, I can be on my way then.

they were edited which shows that the mods of my forum are neutral, and i am happy with that, not like ur forum where ur dawgs or dogs say what ever is not deleted but the posts of opponents are deleted...again u should get a lesson from that..yes u should be on ur way no one is asking u to stay here...
split.infinity wrote:Diplomatic (Diplomacy) - using or marked by tact in dealing with sensitive matters or people; "the hostess averted a confrontation with a diplomatic chenage of subject"
or
Diplomacy is the art and practice of conducting negotiations between representatives of groups or states

i am not a diplomatic person, u may call me blunt, i hate to talk like that, the thing which is true is true and the false is the false , no third option..

lolzz and thanx for increasing my vocabulary aswell laughing .
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:27 am

ahh... the subject was stimulus using two nicks...

stay in this topic...

and i dont wanna reply anymore, coz i have nothing to do if she uses or not laughing
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : Jaguar using fake nick in fans forum - Page 2 Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:59 am

well the topic was very peacefull and it had no off topic things, these started after the entry of worthy mr infinity, who probably came here in order to interrupt the peacefulness of this forum, but he was failed to do so, lol
i think there will be no off topic thing again,
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:35 am

Since so many issues are dragged, I would give it a try to clarify!

Well, about stimulus...people dragged the issue regarding her demotion from this forum. Yup, she was demoted when she had breached the forum's rules and disregarded forum's meeting. She started ganging up and cursed our forum saying like our forum will fall dawn sooner or later

But thanks to God that still its going good!

Moreover, she was accused of being rude to staffs and was proved as liar several times!

Many more complaints were against her. After having an investigation when she was found guilty, we had to remove her for the betterment of the forum !

Now, about miss_jaguar…I would say that she already confessed her guilt and apologized.

She even got logged in having the intention to help that particular user

Well, we perhaps forget that admins are also human being! They sometimes wish to have fun. What’s wrong in that???

Now the ways of having fun can be different…no need to drag her personal life here like saying that she does s*x chat or whatsoever. Bear in mind that, stimulus aint her admin id. So, she can have fun whatever the way is!

Guys and girls, don’t forget that admins are doing voluntary job. So we need to cooperate them without going after them

Yup, if any admin violates the rule or offends anyone then you can let the team know with valid proofs.

Happy Migging! Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:29 am

brother i agree with all u said, u were absolutely right but bro the point said

aktel.786 wrote:
Now the ways of having fun can be different…no need to drag her personal life here like saying that she does s*x chat or whatsoever. Bear in mind that, stimulus aint her admin id. So, she can have fun whatever the way is!

this thing matters bro, while enjoying , one should not forget moral values, its as bad as i start abusing a person without reason,just for enjoyment,

all u said was true my brother, now some frustrated users who dont want peace come to mess with me, like today it happened, watch the following snaps in which happy tried to reduce his frustration by saying cheap things in the chatroom, well he humiliated himself not me,..he refused if he knows any miss_jaguar lol, can u ppl imagine that? he called riz my god, lol isnt he a muslim? dsnt he knows who is the GOD of muslims, lolz,

Jaguar using fake nick in fans forum - Page 2 118duo4

Jaguar using fake nick in fans forum - Page 2 V2tw92

Jaguar using fake nick in fans forum - Page 2 2aj43zo
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by split.infinity Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:24 am

vinay wrote:What if she has 2 ISP, 1st is DSL and second 1 is opera mini. Now?
I have a list of all the IPs ever used by Opera Software ASA for OM, still don't match mate.
ullu wrote:yes u should be on ur way no one is asking u to stay here...
Farewell.
split.infinity
split.infinity
Logged in
Logged in

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:25 am

please pass some comments over ur "decent" looser happy-to-help, dont leave like that .tell him i can make him cry by frustrating him, i am champion in that and he is a kid he will cry like that?>>> crying

and what about his saying he dsnt knows miss jaguar cheeky do u think so? ?

well dude, a song for u

They told him don't you ever come around here
Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear
The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear
So beat it, just beat it

You better run, you better do what you can
Don't wanna see no blood, don't be a macho man
You wanna be tough, better do what you can
So beat it, but you wanna be bad

Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right
Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it

chill out by reading this laughing  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:

yea man beat it , lol!
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by diez4u Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:42 am

pc-gan wrote:My two cents worth...

Admins are only human. They join mig33 to chat and also to make friends... hence the second ID... I would assume that if I do come in with my second ID (assuming no one knows it is me cheeky), I would be entering in as another mig33 user instead of mig33 staff...

For camhe in this instance (or other admins for that matter), they are obliged to come in with their admin ID to help even when they are pinged on their secondary ID...

Lets give them a break... they are also mig33 chatters...

I do think that there is a fine line between arrogance and frustration... Sometimes all you want to do is to login and chat with friends but you are being pinged to help out in rooms... It is tough :?

We are coming up with a report abuse link very very very soon... with these, hopefully there would be lesser dependence on admins... Here we come to save the day Very Happy

So be positive all Neutral

This was the reply of pc maam acording to miss jaguar behaviour
diez4u
diez4u
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Male
Number of posts : 534
mig33 username : diez4u
Registration date : 2008-06-19

http://www.mig33pak.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:13 am

pc-gan wrote:We are coming up with a report abuse link very very very soon

thats great news... Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:59 am

pc-gan wrote:

My two cents worth...
Admins are only human. They join mig33 to chat and also to make friends... hence the second ID... I would assume that if I do come in with my second ID (assuming no one knows it is me cheeky), I would be entering in as another mig33 user instead of mig33 staff...

For camhe in this instance (or other admins for that matter), they are obliged to come in with their admin ID to help even when they are pinged on their secondary ID...

Lets give them a break... they are also mig33 chatters...

I do think that there is a fine line between arrogance and frustration... Sometimes all you want to do is to login and chat with friends but you are being pinged to help out in rooms... It is tough :?

We are coming up with a report abuse link very very very soon... with these, hopefully there would be lesser dependence on admins... Here we come to save the day Very Happy

lol, i want to ask from her that is an admin is allowed to keep more than 5 or 5 ids at a time?
the second thing u told about report abuser is a good one, but its really really very slow,if someone sends u mails, with valid proofs , the multi ids don't get banned that quickly, lol!
admins are a way of banning them quickly, and now a days they use their spy ids more,don't u feel its a haphazard situation? lol!

beat it.  :laughing:
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down