Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fans forum got hacked by losers ( bd forum )

+6
ricker
riz
diez4u
happy
Cinderella
tears_of_cry
10 posters

Go down

fans forum got hacked by losers ( bd forum ) Empty fans forum got hacked by losers ( bd forum )

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:54 am

hi all, today the group of the losers and demoted admins ( bd forum ) hacked mig33 fans forum.

they went crazy after four demotion ( including tareq's resignation ). After Pc gan madam announced that there would be no maga gang after this eid vacation. tareq clearly understood he is going to be surely demoted and thats why he made a dramatic resignation which is really funny. tareq dont think urself so smart.

but most disgusting matter is now to take revenge they hacked fans forum and redirected it to their forum. I would like to request all mig33 decent users please dump and boycott that losers and abusers forum. punish these culprits.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

fans forum got hacked by losers ( bd forum ) Empty Re: fans forum got hacked by losers ( bd forum )

Post by tears_of_cry Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:59 am

yeah, that was really a bad action by bd forumers... they lost the game so now they hacking Shocked
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : fans forum got hacked by losers ( bd forum ) Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

fans forum got hacked by losers ( bd forum ) Empty Re: fans forum got hacked by losers ( bd forum )

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:26 am

Hey everyone.. listen to me I am not kidding.

Anyways back to business....

BD Forum's Admins and MODS that are Being REAL dumb.... so many admins ( they got more admins and staffs than users lol ) and MODS Run the site but run it like NAZIS.... If hitler was alive he would own this site because the way they run it is ridiculous.

The Mods Banned Me for Nothing.... They banned me for posting my view that i know tareq is corrupted.They Told me ( by pm ) not to post anything against tareq and other site admins but i said i was doing nothing wrong so they banned me. Evil or Very Mad

usually i wouldnt care...who gives a damn that kinda stupid site anyway?. but now the Mods have been Editing all My Old Posts trying to ruin my good name to everyone on the site... I know this because i have registered under a new name using a Proxy server.

now dont you all think they should be punished?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:40 am

Hmmm interesting red hero. . Aint it amazing that the guys who should be upholding decorum are the ones who behaving with misconduct. . We all kno the way tareq has misused n abused his powers. . But this is the final blow. . Absurd to hack n redirect a whole forum to yr own site. . Lol
Cinderella
Cinderella

Female
Number of posts : 3704
mig33 username : Cinder-ella
Referrer : roma-_
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by happy Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:47 am

when anybody says that bd forum is for bd users i feel shame because its only for abusers and corrupted peoples.
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 379
mig33 username : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://www.my-mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diez4u Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:06 am

now this really show the back grounds of bd forum members how discusting they are.. and they are such an idiots i have never seen and not only bd forum they are destroying the name of bangladesh .. and tareq resign by the afraid of being demoted thats ryt coz he just resign after the pc-gan message about no more maga's .. But i think tareq and his team will be back by some other idz ... Rolling Eyes
diez4u
diez4u
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Male
Number of posts : 534
mig33 username : diez4u
Registration date : 2008-06-19

http://www.mig33pak.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:20 am

yeah, its too shame for us the Bangladeshi, because they missusing our country name...

i also got ban, i just have two post their Shocked

and most shameless work was the hacking... i knew they are corrupted, but they are hacker/thief i didn't knew that Shocked
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by diez4u Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:58 pm

i have found the link for visiting the migfans forum ... so u can visit there ..may be some one know this already !! Rolling Eyes

link Removed

reason for edition : forum rules restrict posting other forum's link.
diez4u
diez4u
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:13 pm

they have started a riot since they have been caught red handed and have lost the game.

They are not part of bangladeshi community. They are just exploiting the name of bangladesh and spoiling it. they act like they are the owner of bangladesh and represent the country. But bangladeshi users are ashamed of these culprits. that is not any kind of bangladeshi community. Rather, they are a gang like hibaru. Abusers arent belong to any nation and race other than abuser category.

they made a wrong and bad impression about bangladesh by that abusive forum. now users from other countries have started to think that bangladeshi people are corrupted and culprit. as far as i concern they are most hated in bangladesh rooms.

they hacked fans forum and using their domain which proves how shameless and low lives they are.

the way they run their forum is best described by redhero. if any one posts anything that goes against them no matter how true and genuine the posts are, they would ban you straight away and then they would edit ur posts ( in some case they delete it all ). the funniest matter with them is, they would reply you after having you banned. lol. After banning a user, they reply him/ her and ask some question. But on that banned user end, they cant apparently reply and then they act like that user escaped being scared and a loser they dont even let others know that they have banned that user.

I think all decent users gonna dump them sooner.
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1502
mig33 username : riz_sydney
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:23 am

Hmmm i've one word for them. . RETARDS . . Totally self explanatory
Cinderella
Cinderella

Female
Number of posts : 3704
mig33 username : Cinder-ella
Referrer : roma-_
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:24 pm

yeah!!!!!
i got ban  :laughing: i just had two post there laughing obviously, both my post were locked be4 any replies Shocked
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ricker Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:46 am

:O man hw can ever u say that bd forum members hacked fans :S

well are u a future teller or some kind of a god hero :O :S

anyways its jst a general thinkin that everyone shud know that if for example bd members hacked that forum.. they wont be so dump enough to put bd url in it :S

anyways
The Mods Banned Me for Nothing
BD Forum's Admins and MODS that are Being REAL dumb.... so many admins ( they got more admins and staffs than users lol ) and MODS Run the site but run it like NAZIS.... If hitler was alive he would own this site because the way they run it is ridiculous.
seems like u dont know anything about bd forum
mods dont hav ban power..
and morover ihve never seen u in bd forum.. so far if the site runs not acordin to ur own rulez it doesnt mean that its nt runin gud :P

anyways back to topic
i really feel bad for all fans users
n hope the forum will be back as soon as posible

thxx
ricker
ricker

Male
Number of posts : 175
mig33 username : ri-cker
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by trojan.exe Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:54 am

ricker wrote: so far if the site runs not acordin to ur own rulez it doesnt mean that its nt runin gud :P

is this supposed to be joke coz i really find it funny. Good one man!!! Lol
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 125
mig33 username : just-blaze_
I\'m from : fans forum got hacked by losers ( bd forum ) Flag
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:55 am

ricker wrote::O man hw can ever u say that bd forum members hacked fans :S

well are u a future teller or some kind of a god hero :O :S

thxx

wake up baby. its morning. stop snoring and dreaming on.

come to the reality. every one knows fans got hacked by BD forum and still bd forum is using fans domain name. but however they got their forum back.

ricker wrote::
anyways
The Mods Banned Me for Nothing
seems like u dont know anything about bd forum
thxx

u know what MOD means? it does not only mean the moderator. in general it means all their staffs. they got so many freaking ranks which I cant even remember. who gives a damn anyway. expostutator, assis admin bla bla. so how would i know who banned me.

ricker wrote::
and morover ihve never seen u in bd forum.. so far if the site runs not acordin to ur own rulez it doesnt mean that its nt runin gud cheeky

thxx

You really have come up with a joke package. thanks for entertaining this forum users. how would you see me there? I had a different ID in that forum. they banned my 2 accounts.

I dont have any rule. I am member of every mig forum but no where I am banned in. I just got banned there because I accused tareq for corruption.

But I can understand very well you are a big shoe licker of maga gang. I dont even give you a damn. you better go and keep licking them. dont try to show off here. arent you ashamed of being a part of a corrupted gang? and still you are supporting a forum who is using other forum's domain name? type www.mig33fans.com and then see where it takes you. what you guys did? even after knowing that maga gang thats been so corrupted, did you ever protest against them? if your godfather tareq says sun rises in the west, you guys would say yes boss you are right. you are those kind of a person. now you appeared here to become hero of maga? lol keep trying die hard. tareq may be gone,but he must have kept some space for you there Wink best of luck our future admin  :laughing:

now come and quote me. I wanna know how many more joke left in your stock. Neutral
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by makrosa Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:53 pm

ITS RIGHT
makrosa
makrosa

Male
Number of posts : 17
mig33 username : makrosa
Referrer : cry_coz_
Registration date : 2008-08-29

http://www.roky.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:59 am

and what about my user name??? why did they ban my nick ricker??? can you please tell what rule i broke??? check my two post which were posted in bd forum, i dont think i broke any forum rule there, but its true i wrote about their fool maga gang.. truth hurts??? Rolling Eyes
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by naashiu Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:54 pm

lol what do u expect from some mad guys, they will do anything. and they don't have shame
i just wanna say "rest in hell dudes"
naashiu

Male
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:04 pm

i dont expect anything betr from them, just telling this to ricker
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by trojan.exe Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:02 am

tears_of_cry wrote:and what about my user name??? why did they ban my nick ricker??? can you please tell what rule i broke??? check my two post which were posted in bd forum, i dont think i broke any forum rule there, but its true i wrote about their fool maga gang.. truth hurts??? Rolling Eyes
good luck on finding an answer to that. Trust me those people don't know the meaning of the word "rules" they even break their own rules themselves.
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 125
mig33 username : just-blaze_
I\'m from : fans forum got hacked by losers ( bd forum ) Flag
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by diez4u Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:52 am

well the gud news is that this forum is back and if u are registered there so plz change your pasword (gud for your security)
diez4u
diez4u
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skyshade Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:41 pm

Hacking is a loser way Smile
Skyshade

Male
Number of posts : 17
mig33 username : Skyshade
Referrer : Riz_sydney
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down