Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

freekitiude method of running forum common in most mig forum

+3
camhe22
stimulus
gym
7 posters

Go down

freekitiude method of running forum common in most mig forum Empty freekitiude method of running forum common in most mig forum

Post by gym Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:08 am

freekitite method of running forum common in most mig forums

most of forum runs on mig33 are using freetitude pattern of running forum (in some cases this forums also follow the freekitude rules)
i am not complaining but this way the user doesnt feel independent to post

freekitude methods of forum running is a crap method it includes

no rights for users
hot discussion topic are lost
selection of staff members ar based of relation rather than post

actually this method has no rules the administrator decides the users faith

freekitude method is the worst method to run the forum
as we have seen the forums using this method are still struggling
still the freekitude own forum is struggling

why i said this

i have seen adm locking hot topic which are in heated discussion. the forum is a discussion forum and i dnt think topic should be locked unless a uncontrable argument is expected

ppl are here to discuss and this is there right to put there words

this will incourage ppl to be active

locking threa is no option (my personal view) unless the forum has got weired

off topic chats are natural even in technicals sections
the administrator should not interfere in any matters and only give the judgement if the matter in no more in control of the staff members

i have also seen my some of topic has been lost i dnt know how
but the topic shoul be first locked and send to trashcan so that it could be retrieve as soon as possible

i was the first to post screenshot of mig adm kicking without reason in freekitude forum
but i found it deleted next day
i asked him why???
he said u cant complaint about mig adams

what i say the forum is independ so why should we be afraid
anyway the adm was removed

so in my view users should be given more right and m ore friendly enviroment
hot topics should not be locked because many users only log in to see who wrote what

the above is my person writing and it has not been taken from any website or source
the above are not verified and my personal view so any one can comment
gym
gym
Technician
Technician

Male
Number of posts : 592
mig33 username : gym22
Registration date : 2007-09-07

http://www.dirtydesires.net

Back to top Go down

freekitiude method of running forum common in most mig forum Empty Re: freekitiude method of running forum common in most mig forum

Post by stimulus Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:00 am

gym wrote:
freekitite, freetitude, freekitude

so in my view users should be given more right and more friendly enviroment
hot topics should not be locked because many users only log in to see who wrote what

not getting you Neutral ... you mean "freakitude" and his forum??

a friendly environment is what we do promote
personal dislikings should not be brought here... and that's what we're trying to avoid..
stimulus
stimulus
V.I.P

Female
Number of posts : 1049
mig33 username : criminaly_cool
Registration date : 2007-07-05

http://www.mig33.com

Back to top Go down

freekitiude method of running forum common in most mig forum Empty Re: freekitiude method of running forum common in most mig forum

Post by camhe22 Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:38 am

gym bro you should understand why hot issues shuold be locked. some users are giving comments with unsual words which is offensive so better to locked before it turns into worst comments.
camhe22
camhe22
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Female
Number of posts : 434
mig33 username : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by luv.inspecta Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:53 am

well camhe and stimu is right .... i agree with them ...
coz everyone of us jst saw the best example on our forums
u knw guys which topic am talking abt Twisted Evil
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Male
Number of posts : 1642
mig33 username : luv.inspecta
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:45 am

well I have totally been away from this forum lately.

Gym bro you cant complaint like that. i know there are no freedom of speech in freakitude's forum. Specially they dont allow their members to post any complaint against mig33 admins even though if that could be true.

But we do allow any complaint to be posted here which does have evidence. I dont know who got ur post deleted and what for. they must have a good reason behind that.

But gym bro please dont think we follow any else site. mig friends are not supposed to be partial or to be scared of any mig staff or admin. On the other hand we dont want some abusers to post false complaint against mig33 staffs and admins who are running our beloved mig33. so we are supposed not to put em down. you know after getting kicked by an admin a multi kicker tries to put them down any how. Even they care to post photoshop edited snap. so we hafto consider both sides. lets Judge things carefully and fairly.

I always try to be impartial and i want you to be impartial as well while making any complain. And i would like to request all admin panel members not to delete any post by ur personal decision and without having it verified. Please dont delete any complaint as long as it does make sense and does have evidence. It doesnt really matter who the complaint goes against. Rather it matters if the complain is true or false.

camhe22 wrote:gym bro you should understand why hot issues shuold be locked. some users are giving comments with unsual words which is offensive so better to locked before it turns into worst comments.

If any user put any abusive or offensive comment towards any mig33 staffs, admins or even users their comments will be deleted and they will be banned. ursers are allowed to post complaints against admins if admins do anything wrong and unfair which they are supposed not to do but users are not allowed to put any unusual n offensive words.

getting threads locked is not any solution or prevention. we never know whats gonna happen tomorrow so we cant lock any topic just by predicting that the thread is going to be worst. if any one really puts any offensive post we can get them deleted. but hot topic should be given a chance to be continued until it gets sorted out.

finally i want it to say we cant punish any abuser or any abuser admin. we dont have that power. if you think any user or admin is abusing who should be punished all you can do is make complaint against them by mailing to contact@mig33.com. you all might have known that already. we just wanna let the true to be disclosed. i consider this forum to be like newspapers. And we should maintain freedom of speech ( right to post anything thats true n doesnt breach forum rulez). critics and sarcastic will have their right to post as long as they keep it all about true information.
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1502
mig33 username : riz_sydney
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by gym Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:46 am

are u riz dude  :yahoo: thanks for reply and stim and cam and love thanks

actually it was not complain and i am not concerned about deleted post

ya i know in many case there is a heated discussion what i wanted to say is that heated discussion is the backup of running the forum. i also often read the fights and discussion

this forum is good very good but what i mean is post directly proportional to users

its hard to explain i what i wanted to say but i will try

i was in a forum some other forum i was in higher rank . i posted a english movie and wrote its dvd quality

after few days what i see a user has used flifty words lik f**K u and other in my that thread

i was angry i wrote in my next post that i will bann u how dare u used such word in forum

what is said broke my all pride ( he told me i only registered in this site to to write that

so above lines describis emothion of the users
like it for the forum benifit

i am not able to explain i will explain when we meet in chat
gym
gym
Technician
Technician

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:09 am

hey gym yep riz here.

gym actually its not that we are gonna have to allow all stupid comments of abusers just to increase the number of registered members. Rather we wanna provide such service to all users which makes them feel like home here and lets them speak up whatever they feel like to say. we just want our users to feel free. that doesnt mean we are gonna allow em to put any stupid or offensive comment.

in some case we dont mind to ban even very active n regular member if they breach forum rules. Rules should be randomly followed by each n every one.
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1502
mig33 username : riz_sydney
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by gym Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:42 am

u are right rules are rules and forum rules should be respected
i dont know why i wrote the above things Rolling Eyes
actually when i wake up fom sleep and start browsing internet i am usally in psycic mood
dont know what happens to me i talk silly i write silly and do everything sillyi

i myself disagree with the above statements which i have given Shocked

i am myself against person comments then dont knw why i wrore the above things silent

dont follow those things . it was the creation of my evil mind
it was creation of a dark side of gym freekitiude method of running forum common in most mig forum 86628

i myself is a bit follower of forums rule and like dicipline and perfer to discuss on topicsrather than personal comments

i wrote freekitude name may be i am not happy with him Mad but its nt right

sorry guys
gym
gym
Technician
Technician

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by camhe22 Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:51 am

gym wrote:u are right rules are rules and forum rules should be respected
i dont know why i wrote the above things Rolling Eyes
actually when i wake up fom sleep and start browsing internet i am usally in psycic mood
dont know what happens to me i talk silly i write silly and do everything sillyi

i myself disagree with the above statements which i have given Shocked

i am myself against person comments then dont knw why i wrore the above things silent

dont follow those things . it was the creation of my evil mind
it was creation of a dark side of gym freekitiude method of running forum common in most mig forum 86628

i myself is a bit follower of forums rule and like dicipline and perfer to discuss on topicsrather than personal comments

i wrote freekitude name may be i am not happy with him Mad but its nt right

sorry guys
lolz bro you are kinda funny and sweet  :lov3: . i am happy to read your post that you realize and understand what you were written above. Smile
camhe22
camhe22
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Female
Number of posts : 434
mig33 username : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:23 am

well, i have just one think to say to all the stuff member... don't lock topic's, until it's hardly needed...
Smile
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : freekitiude method of running forum common in most mig forum Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by trojan.exe Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:47 am

Interesting topic i should admit, its done its purpose(bad mouthing Freakitude) now we deny responsibility for our own actions saying we didn't mean it. Smart, very smart gym.

Now i'm not friends with Freakitude and neither do i have him on my contacts, but let me tell u this, this topic was meant as complaint to him not to 'point out that some forum owners too are mimicing him' reason i say that is that everything that u said in your first statements(post) is always pointed or directed to him, u didn't base your comments or generalise them to the forums who mimic him or copy his method(as u claim). For the mere fact that you had to always in each of lines wrote his name, shows what your intentions were.

I had a raw deal too at the Bd forum, i got banned just because i told the forum owner that he is unfair seeing as he was not giving all users equal treatment, i once did it to Freakitude and his Moderators too, i never got banned of that, now is that being unfair? He knew i was expressing my views and in turn helping them to be better, thats why i feel such complaints are best if u tell the person not bad mouth him/her like you are doing. Sorry but i found this topic too immature and unprofessional, i must have been mistaken when i thought you were cool while reading your posts. Its kinda uncanny and interesting that even the forum admin can't see what behind the posting of this thread, unless.......
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 125
mig33 username : just-blaze_
I\'m from : freekitiude method of running forum common in most mig forum Flag
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by trojan.exe Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:04 am

stimulus wrote:a friendly environment is what we do promote
personal dislikings should not be brought here... and that's what we're trying to avoid..
you see, u also seen that its a 'personal' disliking and when u did u 'warned' him that matters like that should be avoided on the forum. A genuine reply. So why would i say you have any vibe against Freakitude
stimulus wrote:
and gym apologised for every issue he brought up on the matter..
My dear i did say this...
trojan.exe wrote:Interesting topic i should admit, its done its purpose(bad mouthing Freakitude) now we deny responsibility for our own actions saying we didn't mean it. Smart, very smart gym.
...in the begining of my post.
Now when u read his 'supposedly apology' to Freakitude, do

you see any sign of remorse or just 'mockery'?
Please guys Smile This under hand technic is obvious to anyone wit a logical mind

trojan.exe wrote:Now i'm not friends with Freakitude and neither do i have him on my contacts,
Note well. The purpose of my reply was not to defend Freakitude but to just tell Gym that his underhand technic 'to bad mouth Freakitude is immature and unprofessional' (for i believe that is expressing my views on topic), and i just wonder if it was a user who's unknown to anyone who posted this topic Neutral what would have happened, would the replies made been the same ? Interesting

Now this reply is not directed solely to you Stim my dear seeing you replied but i just wanted to clarify my post a bit.
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 125
mig33 username : just-blaze_
I\'m from : freekitiude method of running forum common in most mig forum Flag
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down