Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaguar using fake nick in fans forum

+8
deep
vinay
split.infinity
sajith
diez4u
ullu-_
Roma-_
Aslam
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

default132 Jaguar using fake nick in fans forum

Post by Aslam Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:52 pm

Frnds,today as i was going thru fans f0rums 0ne topic postd by rulebreaker,bt ast0nishd to see smbdy exposd mis jaguar there,nw fans forum has lost its independnce and the fair system it usd to hav,nw corupt ppl who are frnds of jaguar has been deputd m0d there wh0 cn prove any cmplain against jaguar useles by there writing skills

trojan.exe aka topdawg and jaguar aka audacious- ws bsy in proving d cmplain useless wen s0me new user cot them,the gang of jaguar had earlier came here and disrupted the peace over here over fake issue like redheros identity

They are themselves biggest corupt people but always eyewash other people by their post,i request you all to visit there and see how justice and truth are being murdered there and jaguar trying her bst 2 save her skin thru her shoelickers mods

http://www.mig33fans.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7142

page 3-4
Aslam
Logged in
Logged in

Male
Number of posts : 3
mig33 username : Aslam
Referrer : No one
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Back to top Go down

default132 Re: Jaguar using fake nick in fans forum

Post by Roma-_ Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:14 am

hahaha what a topic  :laughing:
aslam you are absolutely right no doubt the admin is totally and completely corrupt she was demoted from this forum for using fake nick and scarying users away
Jaguar using fake nick in fans forum Pklvvp32gldkulodprplooks like she aint an admin  :laughing:

and if she aint online then who is using STIMULUS nick  :laughing: her ghost ???  :laughing:

yeah camhe22 sis rockss !!!!
the way this id AUDICIOUS replies looks like its stimulus or trojan(the one who we banned for licking stim's shoe)  :laughing:
Miss_jaguar was busy in Jaguar using fake nick in fans forum 11:*:* chat in private Jaguar using fake nick in fans forum 10 You shouldn't disturb her when she is using stimulus ID. Jaguar using fake nick in fans forum 21

<BLOCKQUOTE>Exposer_of_admins wrote:swear by the name of god u believe "audacious-" ,that you are not jaguar urself
This forum also fully corrupt n0w where shoelickers by their talking power can make any topic useless,last time it was deathismyshadow taking a u-turn in lil_match_gal aka mee-_gr8 topic.
Except funkynat there is n0ne who is h0nest and neutral here
</BLOCKQUOTE>

100% agree with you. This forum is not only supporting corrupted ppl but its corrupted too, check viewtopic.php?f=32&t=7224. Jaguar using fake nick in fans forum 41

@deep you just took the words of my mouth man !!!  :laughing:

lol lol she's busy always s*ex chatting from her stimulus id hahaa you are the man deep !!!  :laughing:
and yeah aslam stimulus was earlier the admin of this forum but then she was demoted for her uglyness and cheap deeds thought still we kept things hidden and let it be cuz we do not lick admins shoes or even defame them
she knows how corrupt she is and even knows how she became an admin  :laughing:
i have heard these stories a thousand times and now these make me laugh like hell  :laughing:
Roma-_
Roma-_

Female
Number of posts : 1911
mig33 username : Rumaisa_Rao
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:36 am

roma  :laughing: u heard stories na cheeky a real film is here in this forum abt her  :laughing: anyone wana knw plz contact the cheeky hero:P  :yahoo: satisfaction guranteed laughing laughing

well if it hurts anyone's FEELINGS, then i am sorry for that, it is just a comment,
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1951
mig33 username : ullu_-
Referrer : stimulus
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Roma-_ Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:54 am

What film fadu i am so curious  :laughing:
Roma-_
Roma-_

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:02 am

roma laughing

hero : fahad cheeky who was known as tsunami_18 that time

heroin: understand urself,cheeky

scene: pvt chat

Producer & director: mig33

laughing laughing

a mig33 love films production

cheeky hahahahahahahahaha

story by : hero and heroin thereselves,

Film type: nt for kids(18+) laughing laughing laughing
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by diez4u Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:08 am

Aslam lolz arent you curropted also ? You just register today here in forum to show us all this topic Laughing

Thats mean you have another id here by which posting again miss jaguar you cant bear Laughing

And posting other forums links are not allowed didnt u read forum rules Neutral

And if miss jaguar using fake idz in other forum so what this forum can do ?? And there you all not have any proof and how you can say that audacious is jagu ? If you have any proof then it might be gud other wise meaning less topic this is deafault121
diez4u
diez4u
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Male
Number of posts : 534
mig33 username : diez4u
Registration date : 2008-06-19

http://www.mig33pak.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:42 am

i feel really unfortunate diez bro that those days i came through only fone and didnt knew how to take snap, otherwise, that would have been shown to u Neutral i am sorry for that, well other thing that, ummm, atleast just think about what is discussed here, is the above snap fake diez jani?
diez bro i dont have snap, BYGOD once i asked for help on msn, she didnt came, i asked why didnt u came, she said i'm not ur dad's servant , just because i was her x bf, BYGOD BYGOD BYGOD she said that, dont u trust me ? she is rude and dsnt knws how to use polite words, u must agree from that point,Smile

one thing more, if its written in forum rules that we dont have right to tell the truth about any special person, i will leave this forum today, Smile

again if my comments hurt someone, or made him/her feel bad, i say sorry to he/she from depth of my heart.
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by diez4u Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:48 am

She might be rude or whatever but here the topic is for using fake nick in fans forum Neutral and i dnt know why roma post here and didnt remove the link of other forum Neutral
diez4u
diez4u
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Male
Number of posts : 534
mig33 username : diez4u
Registration date : 2008-06-19

http://www.mig33pak.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Roma-_ Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:03 am

Thats for ADVERTISEMENT diez bro not for giving the source of any site to prove something and whole mig know what this admin is
You dön't have to be her solicitr Smile
Roma-_
Roma-_

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sajith Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:18 am

I'm totally agree with you roma.

I also know about stimulus(miss_jaguar) since before long time.

stimulus remember:
If you did some wrong for anyone, that wrong will come for you too.
sajith
sajith
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1555
mig33 username : sajith.xp.pk
I\'m from : Jaguar using fake nick in fans forum Flag
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.freenhost.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:28 am

sajith.xp.pk wrote:
If you did some wrong for anyone, that wrong will come for you too.

sajith i agree with u brother Twisted Evil ,

look whats happening on the other forum. some admin's shoe licker who was here to lick admins some months ago is saying that our forum is trying to defame them by makin such threads,

i request my super mods and admin to talk to them about that non sense, what the hell is the fault of forum if a person comes and pastes the topic, please guys to ahead, Smile
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by split.infinity Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:33 am

Aslam wrote:Frnds,today as i was going thru fans f0rums 0ne topic postd by rulebreaker,bt ast0nishd to see smbdy exposd mis jaguar there,nw fans forum has lost its independnce and the fair system it usd to hav,nw corupt ppl who are frnds of jaguar has been deputd m0d there wh0 cn prove any cmplain against jaguar useles by there writing skills
Hi, mate, as one of the senior moderators of mig33fans.com, I must insist that the information you have posted here is incorrect. We (including myself) all saw that miss_jaguar admitted that she was slightly undiplomatic in her response to rulebreaker's request; in the end she did go to Indians Only and help him out.
We are not denying that she may have been in the wrong, nor are we acknowledging that she was. It is also important to note that she was not using her admin ID, which shows that she had the intention of not moderating rooms but chatting in rooms at the time, thus I feel that there is no need to take this complaint to extreme lengths when it can all be sorted out very fairly within the bounds of one forum.
Aslam wrote:trojan.exe aka topdawg and jaguar aka audacious- ws bsy in proving d cmplain useless wen s0me new user cot them,the gang of jaguar had earlier came here and disrupted the peace over here over fake issue like redheros identity
trojan.exe is topdawg04
miss_jaguar is NOT audacious-
I personally did an IP GeoTrace on all their IPs ever used, they did not match and they are from different locations so it cannot be. Audacious also has a tendency to post with South African native languages mixed in English, words such as "boet" etc and miss_jaguar posts full English alone, as far as I know she is of Asian heritage and would not be too familiar with words included in posts of users such as audacious-.

Aslam wrote:They are themselves biggest corupt people but always eyewash other people by their post,i request you all to visit there and see how justice and truth are being murdered there and jaguar trying her bst 2 save her skin thru her shoelickers mods

I see here that you have already made your judgment about the users, the moderators and the forum as a whole without any feasible evidence. It's not right insulting people from one forum on another, it shows an element of unfairness, and the way you reffered to miss_jaguar was out of line and unnecessary. You have defiled the honour of mig33fans moderators right here, and it's very disappointing to read your words especially when you are not considering the entire picture.
mig33friends.com and mig33fans.com have never had any hostility between them, in fact most members of fans are members of friends and vice versa. I do not wish to start a forum conflict with anyone, thus I request you keep you frivolous accusations to yourself.

I kindly ask the moderators of this forum to forward a request to the administrators to change my username from split to split.infinity and delete my old account as I cannot recall the email address I used nor the password.

Regards,
split.infinity
split.infinity
split.infinity
Logged in
Logged in

Male
Number of posts : 6
mig33 username : split.infinity
Referrer : riz
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:05 am

MR SPLIT its good to see u here
just listen to one thing, why the hell ur ppl are accusing this forum?
tell me ,
then what does he means by this post, tellme

u know what ur mods are doing? man first feel shame at that, they delete every week post of their members and every strong post of me, they have deleted 2 posts yet, fortunately, i was recorgin my pc's screen so got that back,

look here

what happy-to-lick, i mean happy-to-help writes here

Jaguar using fake nick in fans forum 16c0zlv

what the hell of rumors did my forums spreaded? tell me u got any proof? y dont u ban such lickers? who accuse decent forums without reason, he used to be here, infinity a dog respects his place of living even he lefts that place, is happy more than that??
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aslam Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:03 am

Hi split,nice to lisen to your emotional speech,you guys rock in shoelicking,bt you cnt accept that,even i was the one who fout with you all against maga gang,and i knw how you guys are traind at distorting fact and deleting the posts of replier whch you all doesnt like,blv me guys i am nw convinced that mis jaguar has taken a strong grip over fans forum and all mods out there do their job with utmost discrepancy,around 6 to 7 person out there are well trained in.

We have seen how you people discourage people and delete posts n0t complying yours interest

do you all knw whts the other id of anthromorphic there?Go and watch there how jaguar's bf waterloo trying his level best to take the discusion in other direction to prove the complain against jaguar worthless

and split stop singing ip thing,dun you know how to change ip,and about asian or any background a person when lives in a particular country learns tht country local language

i'm totally convinced by post made at fans that audacious- is jaguar,as the quality of english is also kinda comparable

i hope riz and other honest people of this old forum can see how a rude admin like jaguar is saved by her pets and shoelickers there
Aslam
Logged in
Logged in

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:10 am

well aslam nice work atlast, dudes , congrats atleast they cant throw their dirty accusations on our forum, lolzz those corrupt mods locked the topic as the victory of us was clear, why dint they waited for the reply of jaguar which i asked , that might have cleared the things in a best manner,

cheers for u guys, Smile we the BEST!!!

the Truth has won

atlast, again, the liars had to run after lockin up the things,

congrats to all laughing
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:18 am

split wrote:I kindly ask the moderators of this forum to forward a request to the administrators to change my username from split to split.infinity

it will be done soonest Smile

by the way,i find no reason to continue this topic.if anyone has anything to say,do send me pm,i will review it Smile

peace out! Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:40 am

well,ullu wants to say something!

i grant him a chance Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by split.infinity Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:07 am

ullu wrote:MR SPLIT its good to see u here
just listen to one thing, why the hell ur ppl are accusing this forum?
I am not my people, if you've got an issue, ask them or report the user/post using the appropriate method. I cannot answer on that user's behalf.

ullu wrote:u know what ur mods are doing? man first feel shame at that, they delete every week post of their members and every strong post of me, they have deleted 2 posts yet, fortunately, i was recorgin my pc's screen so got that back,
The posts that were being deleted were off-topic.
They had nothing to do with miss_jaguar and her adminship, so I feel the moderators were not in the wrong; they are just doing what they are supposed to.
If you have something that you would like to complain about, then please feel free to open a new topic and we can discuss it there, rather than spoiling the other topic.
ullu wrote:what happy-to-lick, i mean happy-to-help writes here
With the way you refer to him, do you expect him to refer to you with respect?
ullu wrote:what the hell of rumors did my forums spreaded? tell me u got any proof? y dont u ban such lickers? who accuse decent forums without reason, he used to be here, infinity a dog respects his place of living even he lefts that place, is happy more than that??
funny
We cannot ban him if the post was not reported mate, we can warn him and then if he continues, we can ban him. But you do realise that you posted first, and you referred to him rudely and also accused him of "shoe-licking" but you do not have proof.
Aslam wrote:Hi split,nice to lisen to your emotional speech,you guys rock in shoelicking
Once more, you have rudely referred to me as a shoelicker and judged my post without relevant analysis.
Tell me mate, have I called you a shoelicker even once in this thread?
Aslam wrote:even i was the one who fout with you all against maga gang,and i knw how you guys are traind at distorting fact and deleting the posts of replier whch you all doesnt like
Why do you not just say who you are if you fought against the maga gang with us?
And if you knew that we were supposedly distorting facts and deleting posts, then why did you not raise the issue then? The only posts that mig33fans.com deletes are the ones that are off-topic and illegal.
Aslam wrote:jaguar's bf waterloo
Evidence?
Aslam wrote:and split stop singing ip thing,dun you know how to change ip,and about asian or any background a person when lives in a particular country learns tht country local language
You cannot change the IP you post with unless using a proxy, even then we can GeoTrace the origin IP, so once more I re-assure you that they are not the same. As for the local language, it is possible, but what would miss_jaguar benefit from having two usernames?
Aslam wrote:i'm totally convinced by post made at fans that audacious- is jaguar
I don't think so, because audacious- has given me his personal information before and there is no way that he can be female or pose as female online.
ullu wrote:lolzz those corrupt mods locked the topic as the victory of us was clear, why dint they waited for the reply of jaguar which i asked , that might have cleared the things in a best manner,
The topic was locked because the conflict was getting personal and off-topic. When I review the evidence and remove the unnecessary posts, it will be unlocked personally by me. I feel that miss_jaguar clarified the topic nonetheless, she stated that she helped fuzel in the end and she admitted that she did not make the best decision at the time. My question simply put is,
WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM MISS_JAGUAR TO END THIS DISCUSSION?
aktel.786 wrote:it will be done soonest Smile

by the way,i find no reason to continue this topic.if anyone has anything to say,do send me pm,i will review it Smile
Thank you mate Smile
split.infinity
split.infinity
Logged in
Logged in

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:30 am

you wrote

I am not my people, if you've got an issue, ask them or report the user/post using the appropriate method. I cannot answer on that user's behalf.

who are u man then? u are not one of them? what type of mod u are? u are the staff, i will not go to ask 5000 users about that, i will ask 5 mods who are responsible,who cant moderate who are totally failed,the last sentence,lolzz just write that u kant answer,lolzz because in everythin u are weak u ppl remove it, here u dint got the power nor a corrupt person can have.....

The posts that were being deleted were off-topic.

mr mod , the posts they deleted, were they off topic? man just go to page 5, after ur that corrupt mod's post, in which he asked to read the rules, the post just after that is mine, u ppl are thieves, when i posted that he deleted it, i knew that because he had done that earlier that, i took snaps and pasted that, ppl u may watch that, that post isnt ttext but snaps, when i added those snaps back, were that became into topic?? he got that na i have power to paste that on and on...

u wrote

With the way you refer to him, do you expect him to refer to you with respect?

Humiliating words are removed

We cannot ban him if the post was not reported mate, we can warn him and then if he continues, we can ban him. But you do realise that you posted first, and you referred to him rudely and also accused him of "shoe-licking" but you do not have proof.

u wont ban him as he is a perfect shoe licker of all admins, and ur forum desperately needs some ppl like that to run it, corrupt place needs corrupt ppl aswell na, shoe licker forum shoe licker users.

:laughing:

Once more, you have rudely referred to me as a shoelicker and judged my post without relevant analysis.
Tell me mate, have I called you a shoelicker even once in this thread?

he called u a shoe licker because my dude u are the one, and u kant call him because he is not.

you wrote
Evidence?

i have many interesting things for u dude,, meet me at mig, i'll give u may evidences , hahaha

I don't think so, because audacious- has given me his personal information before and there is no way that he can be female or pose as female online.

who cares ? eyed12 reality is reality

The topic was locked because the conflict was getting personal and off-topic. When I review the evidence and remove the unnecessary posts, it will be unlocked personally by me. I feel that miss_jaguar clarified the topic nonetheless, she stated that she helped fuzel in the end and she admitted that she did not make the best decision at the time. My question simply put is,
WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM MISS_JAGUAR TO END THIS DISCUSSION?

yo man , i knew that u will give the same reason, listen, on request of one normal user, can u lock a topic, a user said and mod locked the topic,like a story, that the mod had told that user to post tht request in that topic, like he was waiting for it he locked it,lolzz he just locked it as i were going to tell some secret things abt jaguar, man not only i knw, many ppl knw, u will taste that stinky desert some days if u keep ur shoe licking on...

and ur question...
look , the topic was all about miss jaguar, so first is to check that was she credible for the post??? lolzz cheeky an alive evidence is saying that she was a s*x chatter,i say that,i have evidence... lolzz

hope u will be satisfied. if not, come again, my purpose is just to satisfy frustrated corrupt shoe licker forum ppl,
if u have guts and u want the issue to be solved, unlock the topic, i wil type some things there, her cousin,sister , mother will tell tthat was i true or not,, then u will come to know was she credible or nt,....

one last thing, i could have kept this topic locked, but i am not a looser like u cowardies are, so i requested the mod to open that so that i may answer the things u still have in ur mind

The Victory is Ours !

Last edited by aktel.786 on Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Removal of humiliating words...)
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:42 am

i am requesting ullu to cool down

you can answer anyone even being diplomatic!!!

peace out! Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by split.infinity Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:45 am

ullu wrote:i am not a looser like u cowardies are
You insult me again, where are your moderators now?
Do you really expect help from me if you disrespect me like this? Neutral Listen, I'm also trying to find out what is really happening here but with this kind of attitude, I'm not very pleased.
ullu wrote:who the hell are u man then? u are not one of them? what type of mod u are? u are the staff, i will not go to ask 5000 users about that, i will ask 5 mods who are responsible,who cant moderate who are totally failed,the last sentence,lolzz just write that u kant answer,lolzz because in everythin u are weak u ppl remove it, here u dint got the power nor a corrupt person can have.....
I told you, if you have a problem, report the user using the right method and we will investigate.
Post a new topic if you feel you were abused or mistreated.
mr mod , the posts they deleted, were they off topic?
Yes, they were off topic as far as I know.
Anyway, I was not the one who was editing posts or deleting them at the time, so if you could post the snaps again here, I would see what actions to take.

Quoted words are removed

ullu wrote:u wont ban him as he is a perfect shoe licker of all admins, and ur forum desperately needs some ppl like that to run it, corrupt place needs corrupt ppl aswell na, shoe licker forum shoe licker users.
In case you don't know, mig33fans.com has been the foundation for the largest number of admin demotions ever, how can shoelickers get admins demoted?
It is for this very same reason that we are extremely strict when it comes to administration complaints.
ullu wrote:he called u a shoe licker because my dude u are the one, and u kant call him because he is not.
Call me whatever you want, I really don't mind. Just don't expect me to put in much effort to help if you carry on like this.
ullu wrote:who cares ? reality is reality
And the reality is that audacious and miss_jaguar are not the same person, no matter how much you will it to be so.
ullu wrote:n alive evidence is saying that she was a s*x chatter,i say that,i have evidence...
If she was a s*x chatter, how is that a problem? There is no rule that says she cannot indulge in any sexual chat.
ullu wrote:i have many interesting things for u dude,, meet me at mig, i'll give u may evidences , hahaha
Why can you not post them here?
ullu wrote:if u have guts and u want the issue to be solved, unlock the topic, i wil type some things there
If you keep insulting me, my moderators and my members then I suppose you'll insult us in the topic too.
If you want diplomacy, you must also be diplomatic.

Last edited by aktel.786 on Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : removal of quoted words...)
split.infinity
split.infinity
Logged in
Logged in

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:50 am

well,i am giving the topic a last chance.this topic seems to be all about personal attacks

if it continues,i won't have any other choice than having the topic locked

now you all can go ahead...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by vinay Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:02 pm

split wrote:You cannot change the IP you post with unless using a proxy, even then we can GeoTrace the origin IP, so once more I re-assure you that they are not the same. As for the local language, it is possible, but what would miss_jaguar benefit from having two usernames?
What if a user have 2 ISP ? Rolling Eyes
She use the other 1 for abusing ppl.. like she did in this forum and got demoted from here. Smile
vinay
vinay
Technician
Technician

Male
Number of posts : 1047
mig33 username : ask-vinay
Registration date : 2007-12-13

http://www.pcfires.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aslam Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:40 am

vinay wrote:
split wrote:You cannot change the IP you post with unless using a proxy, even then we can GeoTrace the origin IP, so once more I re-assure you that they are not the same. As for the local language, it is possible, but what would miss_jaguar benefit from having two usernames?
What if a user have 2 ISP ? Rolling Eyes
She use the other 1 for abusing ppl.. like she did in this forum and got demoted from here. Smile

Thats what i was saying,well said bro,n0w the fans forum is no m0re a forum,it has became a place for ganging,the users who dnt hav minimum popularity in mig33 are deputed moderator there
,who by their english writing power create a fake impresion,one mod was even caught abusing on mig and even snaps were posted,bt the corupt administration driven by core feeling of friendshp and hypocrisy didnt take any action

split says unles u report a post/topic how wil v knw that you got disrespectd or abused,they only delete posts whch cn damage the course of discusion in a way that cn be detrimental to their friendshp with a particular admin who hav hired them

split,open your eyes dude,there are tons of offtopic post which never get deleted
,go and have a check in many of topics

just see wht happend in topic whch got locked,waterloo posted "pls lock the topic urgently otherwise abusive post wil never stp",and and in no time nashiu,the mst useles and corupt staf of fans,locked it
,it appeard as if both were chatting live and as soon as waterloo aka anthromorphc posted the request,nashiu waited for it and then instant LOCKED

jaguar with audacious- id insulted vinay many times in many topic personaly,but no moderator edited the posts

topdawg abused vinay but no action,seems sm people gets vip treatment just becoz they were instrumental in making forum fam0us by their admins bashing skills(who are nt their friends)

jaguar had a fake id here too imran id through which she abusd everyone here,you see history has gud chance to repeat itself

split dont say fans forum was the foundation to demote admins,it was user like us who cntin0usly were in touch with staff and ceo,due to whch few corupt admins got demoted

the way fans forum staffs are behaving keeping in mind their own selfish interest you will see,the trust of people will go down in very less period of time
Aslam
Logged in
Logged in

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Roma-_ Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:52 am

Aslam you just made it so clear friend Very Happy