Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Truth Shall Set U Free

+4
stimulus
cristin-14
cyber._.king
gunnjack
8 posters

Go down

The Truth Shall Set U Free Empty The Truth Shall Set U Free

Post by gunnjack Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:53 am

Hi,

I would like to make an official statement concerning comments that have been made against me in the past week.

Before I became admin, which was before August of this year, I had this notion that admins were people who were powerful and thus had this power getting to their heads, people who never wanted to help other users and never replied private chats, people who kicked you anytime coz they can. I vowed I should be an admin because I knew all the other admins were pretenders and never wanted to help out. I wanted to become an admin so as to reply to every private message I received and to go to every room I was called to.

After I became admin, I did live to my word, but one thing I came to realize is that being an admin is not as easy as it may seem, the number of pvts that an admin receives by the minute and the number of rooms he/she enter in a specified period of time is uncountable, yet still we always manage to do our best, and there is nothing more I love seeing than after a user has told u of another rogue user in a room and going there to restore calm, the many "thanks admin" that we get are what keeps us going, and in this juncture I shall speak on my side, I enjoy the work I do and I would never want to do anything else on mig than see all those Smile Smile that I always see in rooms with satisfied users.

One thing I never knew would happen with adminship is the large number of friends I would end up making, and unfortunately, also the large number of enemies I would make.

My main reason of posting here today is to talk about the enemies that are there.

I have read many articles over the internet of which Mig33 co founder Steven Goh, brings out the dream he had for mig33.
he had a dream that mig33 was a place whereby people from all over the world would meet, chat, make friends which would even lead to lasting friendships.

I have put that dream in mind and and I have seen what kind of a picture he had in mind, one so beautiful I cannot describe it using words,

But when I look at mig33 today, I fail to understand where things went wrong.
Flooding, multi kicking, slanging, where did all these come from?

What goes through the mind of a user who writes his username, and password, logs in, enters a room so as to abuse, to flood and to slang at other users, even at other user's parents?

What goes through the mind of a user who logs in 9 ids so as to enter a room and multi kick? At the end of the day, this user may have spent a whole afternoon multi kicking, what does he look back to to see as the most constructive thing he has done? Does he feel proud? Does he feel more superior than those he kicked? Does he feel a sense of respect he has earned from his peers unlike the others he kicked? Does he look forward to a lovely evening unlike the others?

I have enemies, so do many other admins, and the reason why these enemies exist?
We are ruining their “fun” in mig33.

Why do you have to waste your energies trying to come against mig33 admins while all they try to do is to maintain the peace that you so can’t maintain?

Why do you have to take out all your energies on an admin for having caught you in the act of being unruly while using the mig33 application.

All I am trying to say is that it has come to a time whereby you have to sit bck and think of what mig33 has done for you? Have you made an impact by making people love you by the way you chat or have you made people despise you by always bringing your multi kicking ids to destroy the peaceful chatting of other users?

All in all, the choice is yours. The truth always sets u free.

I would not want to forget the enormous number of friends I have made on Mig33 and I would like to tell them to be the good people they have always been, its your smiles n happiness that’s keeps me going, thank you to all of you.

Mwah
gunnjack
gunnjack
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

The Truth Shall Set U Free Empty Re: The Truth Shall Set U Free

Post by cyber._.king Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:20 am

Very nice and truthful Topic  :lov3: . I think this posted topic is the most nice topic. All Mig33 users and Admins should read this. Very Happy
cyber._.king
cyber._.king

Male
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by cristin-14 Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:09 am

Well gunnjack, the world is not perfect. Ppl around the world are at war and this is just the hard fact. Mig33 is like the reflection of the behavior of our world.

Even though i dnt have any status on mig33. I strive to make our chat community a peacful one. I might not make a big difference. Bt jst that effort helps a handfull of ppl. Im sure there are a few ppl doing this aswel. Bt my goal on mig is 1 day restore peace and sirenity on mig33.

Thank you for listening
cristin-14
cristin-14
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Female
Number of posts : 1159
mig33 username : cristin-14
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by stimulus Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:26 pm

Well said mikey. Hope your words sink into the minds of mig offenders. . . Smile
stimulus
stimulus
V.I.P

Female
Number of posts : 1049
mig33 username : criminaly_cool
Registration date : 2007-07-05

http://www.mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Post by enigma_1 Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:33 pm

i appretiate ur words gunjack.. u just keep up ur good work..
enigma_1
enigma_1
super moderator
super moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1240
mig33 username : enigma_1
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by AWARAPAN_-_1 Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:42 pm

yaa nyc work dear we belive on u junjack bt wt is ur mig33 id and can i add u ....... if u dnt mind thanku for help us & help mig users.......
AWARAPAN_-_1
AWARAPAN_-_1
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 323
mig33 username : AWARAPAN_-_
I\'m from : The Truth Shall Set U Free ArabLeague
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by gunnjack Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:06 pm

my mig id is gunnjack though id rather you pvt me first before you add me, just to ensure that i do not block you
gunnjack
gunnjack
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by shetu-007 Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:38 pm

very nyc topic....I also think mig33 normal users should read this topic...  :yahoo:
shetu-007
shetu-007
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male
Number of posts : 59
mig33 username : shetu-007
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by gh0st-rider16 Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:45 pm

Powerful word's gunjack . Keep up the good work