Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basis of Truth itself

Go down

Basis of Truth itself Empty Basis of Truth itself

Post by nydaakh Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:23 pm

'All things are subject to interpretation,which interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.'
--Fredrick Nietzche.
'If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough,it will be believed.'
--Adolf Hitler.
The above mentioned quotes are just a few examples related to my question here that i usually ponder on...WHAT IS TRUTH?
Is it based on the actual happenings of an event and the exact narration of it or manipulation of the strong forces existing in that era.The actual causes,repulses,culprits,are these not the words of the influential lobby.They say,lie doesnt have feet but most of the truths that we know today equally have no relevance whatsoever.Its said that truth will ultimatlely be revealed,but when is that ultimate time going to come?I believe Truth has no existence of its own.its twisted,abated and does not completly correlate with the events undergone.
The words of revolutionaries,scholars and the people(good or evil)directly involved with such acts at that point in time,DO pertain to some other truth that we might not be aware of. What do you think?
nydaakh
nydaakh

Female
Number of posts : 197
mig33 username : nydaakh
Referrer : cinder-ella
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down