Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who ban my nick?-a search for the truth(check it pls)

+12
jame1
trojan.exe
luv.inspecta
happy
tears_of_cry
Nothingness
Kanishka_max
Phenom_
hang_me_up
nibras
r0mz
shunno
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who ban my nick?-a search for the truth(check it pls) Empty Who ban my nick?-a search for the truth(check it pls)

Post by shunno Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:45 am

Hi dear forum members,

you should already know that me,bafa and forhad725 got ban for unknown reason.the truth is,there are no particuler reason for banning us except 1 which is-"we are so called admin candidate"...

Anyways I get back my Id widin a few hours by the help of admin rax_power.thanks to him...after I get back my Id,I logged in with that for a few minutes...nota a matter that-"only my friends of Uk-London room know that I got ban and only my seleated friends are allowed in my contact list..so only those people saw me online with my banned Id after I logged in while I get back my Id"...

After 1hour of unbanning my Id,I recived a email from admin candidate phenom_ which is given bellow:
Who ban my nick?-a search for the truth(check it pls) F_acd9b90df02m_bdcfeee

the mail is in bengali...

translation-
motherfu**er,you are safe this time..I'll see which father of yours gonna unban you next time

shocked???I am shocked too.why phenom_try to ban my nick?cause I am also an admin candidate like him and a compititor of him?why he send this mail to me cause he know that shunno is a damn fool and normal user who can't be strike back?

Now pls dnt start shouting that the mail is fake,the mail is fake..I knw many of u gonna sing this song bt pls...can u prove it?the mail can be real too...

I am very much upset for this matter.mig33 isn't remain friendly place.people show 1 kind of face infront and then strike back from behind..for what?only for power?how power greedy people these are..salute to u guys..advance congrates for you guy's power...
shunno
shunno

Male
Number of posts : 103
mig33 username : shunno
Registration date : 2008-04-25

http://www.mig33-family.tk

Back to top Go down

Who ban my nick?-a search for the truth(check it pls) Empty Re: Who ban my nick?-a search for the truth(check it pls)

Post by r0mz Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:50 am

Shocked shocking Shocked was ur id banned ???
r0mz
r0mz

Male
Number of posts : 935
mig33 username : r0mz---relo4d3d
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Who ban my nick?-a search for the truth(check it pls) Empty Re: Who ban my nick?-a search for the truth(check it pls)

Post by nibras Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:47 am

Banning ids without reason is not acceptable at all. But in your case it is being banned again and again. I heard forhad725's id also banned again and now he got his id unbanned.

There are Applications and simple php codes makes possible to send email with desired e-mail address as sender address. I don't know how the ids are banned by Admins. If they ban ids by sending e-mails to mig33.....then it is possible anyone can send email to mig33 by using admin's e-mail address as sender and can request to ban ids. If that the actual id banning process, then mig33 team should use a way to distinguish those kind of fake e-mails.
nibras
nibras

Male
Number of posts : 107
mig33 username : cool-nibras
I\'m from : Who ban my nick?-a search for the truth(check it pls) Flag
Registration date : 2008-04-29

http://www.coolnibz.info

Back to top Go down

Post by r0mz Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:12 am

three members getting banned can be a coicidence... Rolling Eyes

but this looks like a well thought plan to intercept you ppl from the admini position Twisted Evil ...by simply eradicating your chances to get admini...i.e banned members have the least chances to get adminiship Idea

the email might be set as a decoy8) translated as personal conflict in order to remove your thoughts from competitors....
'
follow up and findout who he/she is Smile
r0mz
r0mz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hang_me_up Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:46 am

:uhu...: shockin Who ban my nick?-a search for the truth(check it pls) 586920 but.........................lol i tink any admin should gv a proper comment... lol
hang_me_up
hang_me_up
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male
Number of posts : 56
mig33 username : rajibul143 and digital-mulla
Registration date : 2008-06-26

http://www.rajibul143.4t.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenom_ Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:08 am

hy friends....
thats not my mig33email contact....
First:
there is a software in internet which can send fake mig33 email from one user to another.
I like to request our forum members to not share any important information via email until mig33 deactivate the software.
second:
as i always say my friends are everything for me....shunno is my friend and i also protected him before...So tell me why would i try to bann or abuse him....

I have already talked about it with our honorable staff martinkow79 and i have requested mig33team to deactivate this software....
actually m an admin candidate and some people are jealous on success....
and shunno i never attack from behind....
if i have any problem with you i will inform you in front of everybody....not from behind....
So stop showing us fake mail....
Phenom_
Logged in
Logged in

Male
Number of posts : 11
mig33 username : Phenom_
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by r0mz Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:15 am

dont you think its a very big coincidence that you and shunno r related apart from the present mingle....i think we need better clarification of this software...talkin to a mig staff doesnt justify your innocence Rolling Eyes
r0mz
r0mz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanishka_max Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:22 am

this is really hard to believe.
Now those abusers are trying to stop admin candidates and fulfill their needs Shocked
Kanishka_max
Kanishka_max

Male
Number of posts : 261
mig33 username : kanishka_max
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Nothingness Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:55 am

ShOcking Shocked
Mig team should deactivate this software as soon as possible .
Nothingness
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Female
Number of posts : 1928
mig33 username : lunacy_reloaded
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:22 am

umm... dont have idea about this software... but banning id's without reason is going on mig33.... once i also got ban... i still don't know what was the cause... Rolling Eyes
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : Who ban my nick?-a search for the truth(check it pls) Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by r0mz Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:34 am

thanx allot man this supports my statement  :yupp: ...all the facts go against phenom_
1)the abusive email
2)previous ban of his fellow bangladeshi nationals..
3)all them competitors want the same Prize...

conclusion
simple eradication techniqueTwisted Evil
r0mz
r0mz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by happy Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:44 am

shunno wrote:
After 1hour of unbanning my Id,I recived a email from admin candidate phenom_ which is given bellow:

translation-
motherfu**er,you are safe this time..I'll see which father of yours gonna unban you next time

Now pls dnt start shouting that the mail is fake,the mail is fake..I knw many of u gonna sing this song bt pls...can u prove it?

why you requesting us to not shout? We can't judge the email fake or real because we know there is a fake email software And "is" mean "is". The fake email problem not solved yet. I posted a topic in forum some days ago and requested everybody to not share any important news via email. Do you think phenom is a fool user that he will do a crime and will send you an email to your he? So that you can post it in forum! And prove it?.Hahaha..No way..
I think it will be Better if our mig33 staff check the log and give us the information from where the email was sent(the ip address) and why the id was banned.

shunno bro i'm really hurt because of your and some of my brothers id banned. I can't understand how this ids are being banned without any valid reason!

One thing you wrote in your post that phenom bro is an admin candidate and all admin candidates id been banned except his id. is it his fault that his id not banned? Your id is banned, so now you think his id should banned too? Is it the proof that he banned your id? No way!
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 379
mig33 username : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://www.my-mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanishka_max Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:01 am

wow happy Bro..,
great comment.
i think half of the problem is solved.
Kanishka_max
Kanishka_max

Male
Number of posts : 261
mig33 username : kanishka_max
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by luv.inspecta Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:30 am

u know that's sick to back stab ur competitorz ... ! if they have enuf guts why they just dont compete in a proper way ... ?!
coz they r cowards greed for the power makes them blind and i wonder how mig33 team believes them and ban's goood users ... they gota find otherways to check ! and then take any actions .. ! Mad
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Male
Number of posts : 1642
mig33 username : luv.inspecta
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by trojan.exe Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:42 am

happy wrote:
why you requesting us to not shout? We can't judge the email fake or real because we know there is a fake email software And "is" mean "is".
i bet that everyone is gonna be using that excuse now just like they do when an admin goes haywire claiming the admin was probably hacked. Why can't yall just view a story from both sides and not be biased. Do you have proof that the email is fake ? I believe not its just your own judgement for phenom deciding for you, yet you're so sure on your comments

happy wrote:Do you think phenom is a fool user that he will do a crime and will send you an email to your he? So that you can post it in forum! And prove it?.Hahaha..No way..
what if he did, knowing quite well what he will use as an excuse 'the fake email software'

happy wrote: I think it will be Better if our mig33 staff check the log and give us the information from where the email was sent(the ip address) and why the id was banned.
this the only thing that i agree with you on

happy wrote:One thing you wrote in your post that phenom bro is an admin candidate and all admin candidates id been banned except his id. is it his fault that his id not banned?
He never said so Neutral unless i can't read properly...

happy wrote: Your id is banned, so now you think his id should banned too?
did he say he wants phenom's id to be banned too or did he just ask 'why isn't his banned'

happy wrote: Is it the proof that he banned your id? No way!
what did he just post? Neutral it is up to you whether u believe it or not...For now, its still proof coz nothing confirmed that it was really 'the fake email' all yall just did was just tell us about suppositions.
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 125
mig33 username : just-blaze_
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by happy Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:50 pm

trojan.exe wrote:
happy wrote:
why you requesting us to not shout? We can't judge the email fake or real because we know there is a fake email software And "is" mean "is".
i bet that everyone is gonna be using that excuse now just like they do when an admin goes haywire claiming the admin was probably hacked. Why can't yall just view a story from both sides and not be biased. Do you have proof that the email is fake ?

well if know any way to prove a mail real then tell us. We will mach the email with this snap. Can you prove a mail fake if i really send you a fake mail?

trojan.exe wrote:
happy wrote:Do you think phenom is a fool user that he will do a crime and will send you an email to your he? So that you can post it in forum! And prove it?.Hahaha..No way..
what if he did, knowing quite well what he will use as an excuse 'the fake email software'
suppose you are right. He did it. Now tell me why should he do this?
is it helping him in any way? Is this making him famous? No, its making him face a big difficulty. Putting him on danger. Who will try to go in danger? after knowing that he will be in danger if he do so.

trojan.exe wrote:
happy wrote: I think it will be Better if our mig33 staff check the log and give us the information from where the email was sent(the ip address) and why the id was banned.
this the only thing that i agree with you on

yo must agree and this line prove that i'm not supporting anybody.

trojan.exe wrote:
happy wrote:One thing you wrote in your post that phenom bro is an admin candidate and all admin candidates id been banned except his id. is it his fault that his id not banned?
He never said so Neutral unless i can't read properly...

I can assure You that you read it properly. It was a mistake by me. I was replying the same topic in at least 3forum where shunno bro posted the same topic complaining against phenom bro. My reply was same in every forum so i was hurry to reply this topic here and couldn't see that he cut some lines here.
Read this lines which i copied from shunno bros post in other forum..
(You are talking about success and Jelousy dear?how many time ur nick got ban phenom?me and forhad725 already been ban 2 tyms!now think who is Jelous with whome..as far I knw all the admin candidate of bd had been ban once except u phenom_...
")
hope you can understand why i replyed like that.

trojan.exe wrote:
happy wrote: Your id is banned, so now you think his id should banned too?
did he say he wants phenom's id to be banned too or did he just ask 'why isn't his banned'

asking question like that mean what? Is not it mean I'm banned so why not you banned? Is it a question to ask? Is there anything to answer?
trojan.exe wrote:
happy wrote: Is it the proof that he banned your id? No way!
what did he just post? Neutral it is up to you whether u believe it or not...For now, its still proof coz nothing confirmed that it was really 'the fake email' all yall just did was just tell us about suppositions.
well nothing confirmed that it was a real email too. We can't blame anybody directly. I've to repeat that there is a software by which anybody can send fake email.
It might be true snap.
It might be anybody else sent the email to start a fight between shunno bro and phenom bro.
It might be shunno bro himself trying to decrease the image of phenom bro.

I like to ask you all, is phenom_ a mig33 staff or admin?
If not then its very true that no normal user can banned id. So phenom bro too can't banned id.

All i wrote is my opinion and what i thought about the topic.
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by r0mz Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:26 am

bro...
if theres a software that can send fake email so how come we dont find prank emails on admini selection Rolling Eyes ????
r0mz
r0mz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by trojan.exe Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:34 am

happy wrote:
well if know any way to prove a mail real then tell us. We will mach the email with this snap. Can you prove a mail fake if i really send you a fake mail?
did i say i can prove it Neutral did i ask if yall had proof if its really fake or what, seeing as yall spoke like you're convinced...Read carefully before you answer.

happy wrote:
suppose you are right. He did it. Now tell me why should he do this?

read below :s
happy wrote:is it helping him in any way? Is this making him famous?
well it did make him famous Neutral it myt be that publicity stunt.
What if he really did it and knowing quite well that when it gets out he will confide in his mig33 staff friends, by saying he's being framed and stuff because others are envious of him for they know he is great competition for them on the next selection, then he goes and says ''those people who framed me have won, i won't apply to be admin because its obvious my name is already in the mud therefore i won't be selected, i might as well quit'' saying all that to his mig staff friends and also using alot of sad emoticons, then he knows quite well what would follow next is that they'll have sympathy for him then beg him not to give up and then 'maybe' assure him that they'll also stand for him...Did you ever analyse the story that way ? Huh?

happy wrote:No, its making him face a big difficulty. Putting him on danger. Who will try to go in danger? after knowing that he will be in danger if he do so.
Not all our attitudes are the same, people are different some people thrive just at the experience of being at risk, the people you call 'daredevils'...So there are people who like being at risk
happy wrote: yo must agree and this line prove that i'm not supporting anybody.
But did u ever try to view the story from Shunno's point of view? If you answer no, then what do you expect us to believe

happy wrote:
Read this lines which i copied from shunno bros post in other forum..
(You are talking about success and Jelousy dear?how many time ur nick got ban phenom?me and forhad725 already been ban 2 tyms!now think who is Jelous with whome..as far I knw all the admin candidate of bd had been ban once except u phenom_...

")
hope you can understand why i replyed like that.
[/u]
infact i don't, now i'll make you an example close to that, if you're an admin and you're on a room with 10 users and multi kick ids enters and kicks all users in the room and only leaves one, what would you think of that user who's not kicked? You would say its the multi kickers spy id, right? And you would come to that conclusion by first asking yourself this: ''all the users on the room got kicked, except him, why didn't he get kicked too'' that means him being immune to the kicks rose suspiction, the same with shunno and phenom...All of them are friends and have applied to be admins now in an instant all others get banned without reason except phenom, now while still shocked with that, after they got unbanned some of them get banned again, once more again with phenom as an exception(not getting banned), Note that its two times now still phenom is not banned. Ok cool, now this time when they get their ids unbanned, one of them(shunno) recieves this mail...Doesn't that raise suspiction ?

happy wrote:asking question like that mean what?
read below..
happy wrote:Is not it mean I'm banned so why not you banned? Is it a question to ask? Is there anything to answer?
if i ask, why am i gettin dc and you're not does that mean i'm hoping you get it too Shocked ?
Secondly, you would answer my question by saying maybe its the Network i'm using, or the reception is poor on the location i'm at, etc...Which means you have maybe an advantage over me, thats the purpose of that question, to find out what is it that you're doing that i'm not, in order for us to be on the same level. The same with the question by shunno to phenom, its to ask or find out what is phenom doing that they're not doing hence they always the ones who's ids get banned and his(phenom) is not. It also raises doubt...

happy wrote:
well nothing confirmed that it was a real email too. We can't blame anybody directly.
who is blaming anyone Neutral shunno worked on what he saw, and yall should be fair by viewing the story on both directions

happy wrote:I've to repeat that there is a software by which anybody can send fake email.
It might be true snap.
It "might be" anybody else sent the email to start a fight between shunno bro and phenom bro.
happy wrote:It might be shunno bro himself trying to decrease the image of phenom bro.
lots of 'might be' and yet yall spoken so sure the first time like everything has been confirmed..

happy wrote:I like to ask you all, is phenom_ a mig33 staff or admin?
If not then its very true that no normal user can banned id. So phenom bro too can't banned id.
rather say 'according to your knowledge' first, if multi kickers can get their ids unbanned, corrupt users are able to manipulate the system and selected as admin. If you have not seen it or don't believe it then specify so that ''its according to what you know''

happy wrote: All i wrote is my opinion and what i thought about the topic.
you needn't justify it, or is it conscience for that you already judge'd and dictated the topic like its already confirmed?
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by trojan.exe Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:49 am

Now maybe you would say that you showed me the fake email application yesterday...But then, that proved nothing besides that ''i now know that it exists and can do this'' but still it didn't vindicate phenom instead it just revealed to me another possibility.

However until i'm proven wrong from what i suspect then my knowledge now of the existence of this application won't cloud my judgement over the story. Now if we all go the same way, 'already deciding' that its the fake email, and all of us defending phenom, then tell me whats the point of the topic then.

Question all possibilities, no one is an angel, and in this case, phenom's past speaks for him. We saw how quick he locked the topic on that other forum after 'his friends' replied in his defence, why such a quick action whereas the story hasn't been proven void?

Lastly, to Riz and staff...I always seem to run out of characters here and therefore be forced to double post. Isn't it possible to raise the character limit a bit.

Thanks..!
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by r0mz Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:00 am

u r ryt trojan but all the evidence given by phenom are abstract and no proof of their existance.....
as the snap shot was solid proof of the conviction..
what is required now is the concerned personz in the forum should research on this software and prove its existance...if it realy exists then we would have enuf proof not to trust email snapz ...and we will be able to judge this situation from a better perspective...

im not acusing or protecting anyone ....I judge by facts.... Cool
r0mz
r0mz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by happy Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:16 am

@topdawg bro in most part of your post i couldn't understand your english. I'm confused about what you actually writting.

trojan.exe wrote:Now maybe you would say that you showed me the fake email application yesterday...But then, that proved nothing besides that ''i now know that it exists and can do this'' but still it didn't vindicate phenom instead it just revealed to me another possibility.

i showed you just to find out a way to prove it a fake email. I asked you if you got any clue. Hope you can remember. Anyway..

r0mz wrote:u r ryt trojan but all the evidence given by phenom are abstract and no proof of their existance.....
as the snap shot was solid proof of the conviction..
what is required now is the concerned personz in the forum should research on this software and prove its existance...if it realy exists
i think you will never feel doubt for the existance of fake email software after read what me and topdawg04 bro wrote up.

First of all i'd like all to know that i'm not phenom's friend.. I just know him by this topic for few days.. All i post just my suspection and my opinion towards the search of truth.. There's only way to find the truth is to check the log of both claimer and disclaimer as i mentioned before.. First of i think we should think there's no fake mail.. In that case phenom is guilty, he's the person who's done it. So what we've to do just check his log to make sure.. Now let's consider about the existance of fake mail.. If it is a fake mail there're all mig users who we can blame.. But it could also be done by phenom himself.. So considering this case we should check the ip address of the mail that was sent. If the ip matches with phenom's ip address then simply we can count him as a guilty person..
Here, again there's another option to consider that phenom could also use another pc or mobile to send the mail if he is concerned about ip address things in this case
otherwise we can simply release phenom as innocent considering no one to blame.
We can apply all this process on shunno's id to make sure that shunno himself didn't do it.
I think it would not be a topic to discuss about but just waste of time.
Now why don't we think phenoms point of view? Why don't we consider that shunno has a link or friendship with any admin and admin followed his plan to ban some ids including his(shunnos) id except phenoms to put him(phenom) in a trap or blacklist. As we know he got back his id within some hour by the help of an admin. He know very well phenom too an admin candidate.
One more doubt in my mind..Now how can you make sure to us that you(shunno) didn't do anything wrong to be banned. How do we know that you(shunno) have no connection with any corrupted admin as we know that there maybe many corrupted admin still available in mig.
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by jame1 Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:34 am

happy wrote:
shunno wrote:

translation-

Now pls dnt start shouting that the mail is fake,the mail is fake..I knw many of u gonna sing this song bt pls...can u prove it?

why you requesting us to not shout? We can't judge the email fake or real because we know there is a fake email software And "is" mean "is". The fake email problem not solved yet. I posted a topic in forum some days ago and requested everybody to not share any important news via email. Do you think phenom is a fool user that he will do a crime and will send you an email to your he? So that you can post it in forum! And prove it?.Hahaha..No way..
I think it will be Better if our mig33 staff check the log and give us the information from where the email was sent(the ip address) and why the id was banned.

shunno bro i'm really hurt because of your and some of my brothers id banned. I can't understand how this ids are being banned without any valid reason!

One thing you wrote in your post that phenom bro is an admin candidate and all admin candidates id been banned except his id. is it his fault that his id not banned? Your id is banned, so now you think his id should banned too? Is it the proof that he banned your id? No way!
agree with you happy bro
jame1
jame1
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male
Number of posts : 73
mig33 username : jame1
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by happy Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:26 am

i'm going to say something which will solve the problem of fake email. Truth will be in front of all. I got the way to identify a fake email. Before telling the way.. I like to see something from shunno bros email.
Bro shunno please open the email you recieved from phenom bro.
Press on reply list box>select "mail details">submit.
This is the page i want to see. Take snap of the page and post here.. I will tell you the mail is real or fake with proof. Thanks.. I'm waiting..
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by r0mz Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:03 am

happy if they can forge the email why is it realy difficult to anticipate its details Rolling Eyes
r0mz
r0mz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by forhad725 Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:17 pm

Well ya i also got ban dont know what my reason to ban without kick but thanks bafa and rax bro for unban me after 10minute specially thanks you both but i have a little guess that admin nikshay topic in freaktdude forum have some admin candidate list who wanna try this selection like titan,aktel,forhad,shunno ban so thats not mean who do this illegel ban work he/she must admin candidate.....
forhad725
forhad725

Male
Number of posts : 223
mig33 username : forhad725
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next