Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n)

+15
tr0ubl3_mak3r-v2
tears_of_cry
Zia
Deviant
rahber
Cinderella
chocolet_Boy
aashiqbanayaapne
forgive
diez4u
ullu-_
sc0rpi0n
warriorfist
Roma-_
pani_ki_billi
19 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) - Page 3 Empty Re: plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n)

Post by ullu-_ Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:12 pm

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) - Page 3 Grqfrssd

watch the last snap of ali, he said i havent abuse anyone till now wat it did, admins are just in frustration, because they cant kick the multi, what thing made ali abuse in room? that was the kicker name.sa(shazil)
ali is not one of guys who abuse ppl frequently, telme if ur id is kicked wheneva u enter i the room wat wil u do? the admins cant ban the kickers but the users who get kicked by them, as far as n concernd the abuses by ali wernt that swere, if i put myself in that situation, i will do something bad, and i mean it.

yes my very first request is to ban ask-vinay.yes ask-vinay the cowardy one , mig33 admin,
do it or resign bro,

watch this,

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) - Page 3 2q9bc3n

suar k bache =bloody son of a pig

anymig33 user will be banned. ban him zia or resign if u fail in fulfiling ur duty,please go ahead,
in the last line he again swore, the snap of which is misplaced,
Abusers will be banned, u said that now ban them,

next abuser i want u to ban is muneez04

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) - Page 3 Sxhhd0

now telme wat if an admin abuses? can he abuse in mig33, if abusers are to be banned by mig33, then why not admins if they abuse? zia said he will ban the abusers i have just to post the snaps, i have posted,
now the ppl of this forum will see tha justice and fairplay of zia and his team, now we will see that what are the rules for admins and users, are they different? can admin swear anybody's parents?
i didnt wanted to post such snaps because after that ppl will have no respect, respect by heart,maybe ppl will respect him because of their power, now zia bro, its ur time,

in the next snap i will show another admin,but when i will hear the news that zia banned the two before. lets c Smile Twisted Evil

i want justice zia and from you, because u promised to take the step, if ali can be banned, ban them too, send mail,
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1951
mig33 username : ullu_-
Referrer : stimulus
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) - Page 3 Empty Re: plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n)

Post by Zia Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:33 pm

sc0rpi0n wrote:wow great job zia i really appreciate the way u r performin ur duty v well lol..
mr.zia ban me dude i have no problem..but ban shazil aswell the multi kikr..n its not my responsibility to give u snap shots ..
ban shazil mr.zia who has made ma life miserable..whneva i enter rum he kiks me..a guy who is gettin kikd 30 times just in mornin..wat r u xpectin frm me??he even kikd me infront of mr.zia n mr.zia culdnt kik his 1 single id..lol..wat shuld i do thn??admin was there n i got kikd..lol...nw dnt give me reason tht kikrz r fast thn adminz...offcourse they r...so its bettr to b a multi kikr...
n im not 1 of those guys if sum1 abuses them they stay quiet..im 1 of those who will tear them apart..

enuff of being gud guy..gud luck mr.zia..the game has just begun dude..wait n watch..
Hello. . .
U and shazil wil ban in same time because i sent the request for banin in one mail, and i know my duty , u dnt need to tell me that i have to ban him also.
And i use mobile everytime for mig33 so when u was getting kick , a user typed h0t then i was replying G (yes) and we have alot of pvt so when i typed G , i saw u had been kicked by a multikiker whch entered fastly and kik and left.
And u listen that who dig the wel for others , the one who is digging he will fall down in that so if multikickers.flooders and abusers will made softwares for kicking others, the other anti mig33 user will kick all include the software makers,
and i dnt wana play game. I do my duty,if it was a game then i shouldnt apply to ban you because u r my frnd and frnds play game,bt i follow the rules.
Thanks
h0t_r0d
Zia
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male
Number of posts : 26
mig33 username : h0t_r0d
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Zia Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:01 am

ullu-_ wrote:plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) - Page 3 Grqfrssd

watch the last snap of ali, he said i havent abuse anyone till now wat it did, admins are just in frustration, because they cant kick the multi, what thing made ali abuse in room? that was the kicker name.sa(shazil)
ali is not one of guys who abuse ppl frequently, telme if ur id is kicked wheneva u enter i the room wat wil u do? the admins cant ban the kickers but the users who get kicked by them, as far as n concernd the abuses by ali wernt that swere, if i put myself in that situation, i will do something bad, and i mean it.

yes my very first request is to ban ask-vinay.yes ask-vinay the cowardy one , mig33 admin,
do it or resign bro,

watch this,

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) - Page 3 2q9bc3n

suar k bache =bloody son of a pig

anymig33 user will be banned. ban him zia or resign if u fail in fulfiling ur duty,please go ahead,
in the last line he again swore, the snap of which is misplaced,
Abusers will be banned, u said that now ban them,

next abuser i want u to ban is muneez04

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) - Page 3 Sxhhd0

now telme wat if an admin abuses? can he abuse in mig33, if abusers are to be banned by mig33, then why not admins if they abuse? zia said he will ban the abusers i have just to post the snaps, i have posted,
now the ppl of this forum will see tha justice and fairplay of zia and his team, now we will see that what are the rules for admins and users, are they different? can admin swear anybody's parents?
i didnt wanted to post such snaps because after that ppl will have no respect, respect by heart,maybe ppl will respect him because of their power, now zia bro, its ur time,

in the next snap i will show another admin,but when i will hear the news that zia banned the two before. lets c Smile Twisted Evil

i want justice zia and from you, because u promised to take the step, if ali can be banned, ban them too, send mail,
Hi. . .
Check all the snaps whch i posted that he abused or not.
And the snaps whch u provided the username like a.d.m.i.n belongs to you and ths snap was taken that time when u was making groups to admins,i remember it. But u know when u was grouping us, so many times bad words come in my mind but i have trust on myself and i controlled myself and didnt say any bad word. Coz before doing i thnk 1st,those who cant controll himself he always get troubles.
I told u that admins have permision to moderate the users,not moderate the admins, and for the proof whch u have even about me , u can contact about this with staff.
And u said that if a user wil kick me what i will do, u can ask about it from khubaib ,when i was not admin he kicked me so many times but i didnt say any bad word to him ,i just sent his complain to mig33 when he kicked me.
Thanks
h0t_r0d
Zia
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sc0rpi0n Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:29 am

dude to hell wdh me n my matter...n to hell to ur frndship..i didnt played wdh any1..there is sum1 who is playin wdh me..n i swear if i get to knw..i will take it to the real life..

lol go on n ban these adminz..as u said..tht u ban users..n adminz r users aswell..so go ahead..im not beggin u to plz dnt ban me..u have already mailed them..i dnt care..u'll see me wdh a new id mr.zia..n i dnt wana ask wat happnd between u n khubaib..mayb u came wdh odr id n u abused him..lol...who knws lol! mr.zia thts a xcuse coz u adminz r helpless infront of multi kikrz...begging them PLZ STOP IT PLZ LEAVE INACTIVE IDZ :laughing: ..n im not tellin u ur job lol...these snaps r:lol:

nw do ur job u got the proof nw Wink

SYSTEM KI AISI TAISI :mad1:
sc0rpi0n
sc0rpi0n
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1399
mig33 username : ll_sc0rpi0n_ll
Referrer : roma-_
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:38 am

sc0rpi0n wrote:dude to hell wdh me n my matter...n to hell to ur frndship..i didnt played wdh any1..there is sum1 who is playin wdh me..n i swear if i get to knw..i will take it to the real life..

lol go on n ban these adminz..as u said..tht u ban users..n adminz r users aswell..so go ahead..im not beggin u to plz dnt ban me..u have already mailed them..i dnt care..u'll see me wdh a new id mr.zia..n i dnt wana ask wat happnd between u n khubaib..mayb u came wdh odr id n u abused him..lol...who knws lol! mr.zia thts a xcuse coz u adminz r helpless infront of multi kikrz...begging them PLZ STOP IT PLZ LEAVE INACTIVE IDZ :laughing: ..n im not tellin u ur job lol...these snaps r:lol:

ya we want an abuse free system, and snaps are telling that for that system its necessary to ban these abusers. one more abuser's snap is stored in my pc now this forum will see what are the rules for an admin and a user, ban them or resign my brother as u said,
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1951
mig33 username : ullu_-
Referrer : stimulus
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by forgive Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:41 am

Zia wrote:
forgive wrote:
h0t.r0d prmised you that will ban ali broz id..So its lil ridiculous that he bann an active and most popular id coz of you...
Thanks
Who is she that i promised with her that i wil ban ll_sc0rpi0n_ll on saying of pani_ki_billi?,

hi zia bro:
az i saw your speech against ali.....i find some point about you
1. zia bro your main defect is this that you think your self over that you are, as i saw it shows that you are mohamad asif zardari in mig....
ever you see plane tree??? that tree usually broken at the flood storm first at all coz its too tall.... so come off from high horse...
if u didnt promise her so why you are coming here and making yours self funny???? its clarify that you bann sc0rpi0n id coz off billi that i dont know what she have ememity with ali bro..

and who is she that i will ban llsc0rpi0n_ll coz of her?],

i dont know you must answer that whose she.........

I do my job and all knows that i neva leave anyone, even ll_sc0rpi0n_ll also knows ths as well as others . ll_sc0rpi0n_ll is my friend bt it doesnt mean that if a user is my friend he can disturb my admin job.
Thanks
h0t_r0d

hahahahahah
so funny zia bro if you are so active so why at pakistan rooms there is abusing competition????
bro just take a look at urs own rooms that u chosen from those rooms that what condition is going at there......
and if u neva leave some one so bann those slangers that they are making pakistan rooms horrible..
and if you want i hvae lots of there slangs snaps....
no need for my snap proove coz its now regular at pakistan room so you also witness

zia bro
this kinda action that you missusing your power against at user and supporting another user that i dont know what she have realation with u make us disapoint.....
so zia bro as i think no more position for you in this position.....

so bro in my idea pls honourably re-sign yourself like tareq263 and dont waste your time for such a childish defence ur self that what you did

hmmm.....whats your idea for bann my id...????? lol it will be so enjoyble than ali bro and will test....... :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

thnks zia bro hope that when at night i check the forum there will be writen that( h0t_r0d) re-signed...

best of lucks
forgive
forgive

Male
Number of posts : 246
mig33 username : elko
Referrer : i love mig33...
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by sc0rpi0n Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:57 am

wew forgive bro u do have a point..n nw lets see wat mr.zia is gona do Smile

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) - Page 3 Qzn1nk

CAN ANY1 TELL ME WHERE IS ADMIN???
sc0rpi0n
sc0rpi0n
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sc0rpi0n Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:59 am

i just got kikd in PAKISTAN. before 2 minz by namesa.s(shazil)

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) - Page 3 2d1s9k5

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) - Page 3 2q1bgcl

n now i got kikd in PAKISTAN rum aswell by kikr namesa.s(shazil) as u can see his idz aswell in rum..

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) - Page 3 13zze6v

as u can see i just enterd the rum nw..n i got kikd..he didnt even gave me time to greet lol...wat do u think..wat will u do in ths situation whn there is no admin on Smile i have no odr choice xcept to go there n abuse them or to flood coz ths is hw im gona take ma frustration out..

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) - Page 3 28k5y7m

now i want an action against them if u cant ban them..thn u dnt have the rights to b an admin mr.zia n i want u to take action against the adminz aswell Wink

best of luck Cool

sc0rpi0n
sc0rpi0n
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sc0rpi0n Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:42 am

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) - Page 3 291f0qf

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) - Page 3 R05v0p

wat shuld we do if any hindu abuses our ALLAH N OUR RELIGION??any idea?
sc0rpi0n
sc0rpi0n
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by pani_ki_billi Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:31 am

his snaps are not old just 10 or 12 days ago when roll kicking was not baned plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) - Page 3 Screenshot0139001yq9 ll_sc0rpi0n_ll: koi roll kick wala soft batao ya do tell any roll kick software or give me plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) - Page 3 Screenshot0140001hw0 ll_sc0rpi0n_ll: send kar saktay hu ? asking to just_tears that can u send the software to me as in previous snap he answer that "ammc" plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) - Page 3 Screenshot0141002hb2 hot-dude-1: Ali wait kar thora ban rahe tere idz ali wait your idz are in progress
to be made ( guy who was supplying the multi idz to ali )
Then ali say him happily okz Is this not enough to say that he is also back in kicking and deserve to be banned
pani_ki_billi
Logged in
Logged in

Female
Number of posts : 7
mig33 username : pani_ki_billi
Referrer : no one
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Zia Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:58 am

sc0rpi0n wrote:dude to hell wdh me n my matter...n to hell to ur frndship..i didnt played wdh any1..there is sum1 who is playin wdh me..n i swear if i get to knw..i will take it to the real life..

hi . . . .
Admin purpose is not this that a user donot use his id , i requested to ban ur id that may b next time u will not do it again.
And i told that i will ban abusers,flooders and multikickers , and to ban an admin is the responsibility of mig33 to watch admins activity,so contact with mig33, because my responsibility is watch users.
And i give warning leave inactive pls when there is a multikicker with different ids.
Thanks
h0t_r0d
Zia
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zia Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:12 am

forgive wrote:
Zia wrote:
forgive wrote:
h0t.r0d prmised you that will ban ali broz id..So its lil ridiculous that he bann an active and most popular id coz of you...
Thanks
Who is she that i promised with her that i wil ban ll_sc0rpi0n_ll on saying of pani_ki_billi?,

hi zia bro:
az i saw your speech against ali.....i find some point about you
1. zia bro your main defect is this that you think your self over that you are, as i saw it shows that you are mohamad asif zardari in mig....
ever you see plane tree??? that tree usually broken at the flood storm first at all coz its too tall.... so come off from high horse...
if u didnt promise her so why you are coming here and making yours self funny???? its clarify that you bann sc0rpi0n id coz off billi that i dont know what she have ememity with ali bro..

and who is she that i will ban llsc0rpi0n_ll coz of her?],

i dont know you must answer that whose she.........

I do my job and all knows that i neva leave anyone, even ll_sc0rpi0n_ll also knows ths as well as others . ll_sc0rpi0n_ll is my friend bt it doesnt mean that if a user is my friend he can disturb my admin job.
Thanks
h0t_r0d

hahahahahah
so funny zia bro if you are so active so why at pakistan rooms there is abusing competition????
bro just take a look at urs own rooms that u chosen from those rooms that what condition is going at there......
and if u neva leave some one so bann those slangers that they are making pakistan rooms horrible..
and if you want i hvae lots of there slangs snaps....
no need for my snap proove coz its now regular at pakistan room so you also witness

zia bro
this kinda action that you missusing your power against at user and supporting another user that i dont know what she have realation with u make us disapoint.....
so zia bro as i think no more position for you in this position.....

so bro in my idea pls honourably re-sign yourself like tareq263 and dont waste your time for such a childish defence ur self that what you did

hmmm.....whats your idea for bann my id...????? lol it will be so enjoyble than ali bro and will test....... :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

thnks zia bro hope that when at night i check the forum there will be writen that( h0t_r0d) re-signed...

best of lucks
hi . . .
ll_sc0rpi0n_ll reported me that check friends forum , and dnt make my relations with any user , if i chatted with pani_ki_billi without one time on which day ll_sc0rpi0n_ll did that , thn i will resign , my logs are my proof.
And about asif zardari, i dnt like him.
I m trying my best to ban the anti mig33 users , it doesnot mean that all abusers will be ban in 1 day.
And about tall tree , if that tree will be strong from roots , so storm will come and will be left , no storm can do anythng of strong roots.
And it wil always be ur dream that i will resign.
Thanks
h0t_r0d
Zia
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sc0rpi0n Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:16 am

lol zia u r changin ur statement nw..i will ask fadi (ullu) to show us all wat he we discussd last nite..if he have snaps of our group chat..n for pani_ki_billi u just saw wat i was talkin about in rum..n u dnt knw the inside story..so im gona leave the answer to ur question to anodr person Smile
sc0rpi0n
sc0rpi0n
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by myrulzz Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:46 am

hello friends what is happening here :S
0ye ali let them ban y0u ch0r sab k0 karne de j0 karte hain yeh sab
and pani_ki_billi is n0t female he is male
and zia br0 y0u carry 0n y0ur j0b
hatts 0ff f0r y0u :bravo:
ali tensi0n na le i am with y0u always as y0ur br0ther
and pani ki billi f0r y0u !!! n0w y0u will cry in every f0rum 0f mig wait and watch what am g0nna d0 with y0u
myrulzz
myrulzz
V.I.P

Male
Number of posts : 1410
mig33 username : prince-umi and umi-ali
Registration date : 2007-08-21

http://myrulzz.nexo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sc0rpi0n Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:54 am

umi relax  :lov3:

i dnt care i told them tht they can ban me..thts wat we all wana knw whther she is he or he is she lol lol!

n i knw u r always wdh me umi :kiss1:

pani_ki_billi watch out deafault12 coz we r comin :cgrt:

:mad1:
sc0rpi0n
sc0rpi0n
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by myrulzz Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:56 am

jani y0u kn0w am always relax but fr0m n0w pani ki billi will n0t be relax in mig
myrulzz
myrulzz
V.I.P

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by diez4u Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:04 am

i just wana say to ulu bro that here in this forum mig staff is available private mesage them with this snap of admins abusing they will check it ,

this is natural thing that kickers kick us and we got angry on them and some abusive words we say so that dosent mean that we are abuser or dnt respect any one, and name.sa(shazil) is the worst kicker of pakistan rooms he dnt have respect for any one just came in rum and bang bang bang all room empty ,even admins cant kick his idz he was member of "naughtyarmy" and i was moderator there he even dnt respect me and i have send 5 or 6 multi sets to admins but who have enought time to first take snaps then write all the multies send it to mig or admin,

I dnt understand why just mig stop this kicking so admins will just take care for abusing
diez4u
diez4u
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Male
Number of posts : 534
mig33 username : diez4u
Registration date : 2008-06-19

http://www.mig33pak.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sc0rpi0n Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:57 am

i agree wdh u..
n 2nd thing is..as zia said he was kikd lot of times by khubaib (king_of_the_night) but he never abused him..i really apprecaite tht..but tht time if u remembr u applied for adminship so it was a compromise wdh urslf mr.zia Smile n 3rd thing is tht..mr.zia whn u were invitd into gc..u got angry but u controlld urslf..thts gud..but ur frndz like vinay abused him bcoz he was frustrated n he was angry n he culdnt control himslelf tht time..we r all humans mr.zia sum1 cant control n sum1 can.. Smile
n ths wat xactly happned wdh me..so tht means ask_vinay is an admin he can do anythin n a normal user like me cnt do anythin..lol...thts ridiculous..

again look at the snap of ask_vinay on previous page guys..do justice n ban him ..i abused i got bannd..he abused so he shuld be demoted n get ban aswell.. Twisted Evil

n mr zia u didnt see ma snaps tht i postd here in mornin or u dnt wana see??? lol! mr.zia i want answer to ma questions..pEaCe!! Cool
sc0rpi0n
sc0rpi0n
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zia Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:32 am

Hi. . .
Ok lets come to the point ,u said that i neva abused to khubaib because i applied for adminship, i m nt agree wid u, bt u remember when u was applying for adminship that time u was doing multi, applied 4 adminship + multikiking same time.
And i already told u that who cant controll himself he always get troubles,so send the snaps to the staff of any admin.
About pani_ki_billi its nt my problem that pani_ki_billi is male or female.
And the snaps whch u provided , those ids already sent on that day when i sent ur id to mig33.
I just came here on saying of ll_sc0rpi0n_ll, and i dnt thnk that after ths i wil have to visit for this topic.
Remember ali or someone else, try to controll urself , and 2nd ur reply in negative words is not must for abusers etc, they r showing their characters, and If have any complain about me , u can direct contact with staff.
thanks
h0t_r0d
Zia
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:53 am

everybody,please relax!!!

if anone has compliants about admins,please contact mig33 team with proper evidence

about the topic>>>

so far the snap shot is concerned...i have found scorpion guilty though i know him personally.he is very friendly and i never saw him in room trying to mess

since zia already sent mail to mig,so @billi,wait for the outcome Smile

@scorpion...keep up with your friendly manner Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by myrulzz Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:56 am

ohhh we dont have any camplain ab0ut y0u keep d0ing y0ur great j0b h0t r0d :bravo:
and aliii jani leave it
myrulzz
myrulzz
V.I.P

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by handsome.naqvi Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:18 am

ASSLAMOALAIKUM
ALI..dnt take tension yaar...i know how u r feeling at dis time..but avoid yaar.as i also have faced this situation.once i also got kick from zia by mistake.zia said that he has mailed mig to unban my id.after 2 weeks stay bro told me dat mig staf have closed the unbanning process.i requested zia to unban my id..but i think he was busy in moderating the rums...ali bro (yakeen maan maine bohat paaper bailay apni id k liey) Evil or Very Mad lol! but no action.jab kuch b na bna to then i managed to unban my id from another source(anyone dnt ask how).i also mailed mig hundreds of time but no response yaar.i will contact you on mig ALI BRO after few days.hope i will b able to help you. I love you I love you I love you  :lov3: and umi theek kaha tunay>>tension na lay ali.jo hota hai honay de.
ali i liked that>>SYSTEM KI AISI TAISI Twisted Evil <<also was in my mind when my id was banned.
thanks
REGARDS
SHEHROZE
handsome.naqvi
handsome.naqvi

Male
Number of posts : 856
mig33 username : handsome.naqvi
Referrer : mig33
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by sc0rpi0n Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:39 am

guys im relaxd..he have already maild to staff..n u knw wat i dnt give a dam laughing naqvi thanx for ur support jani...aktel bro i was frndly n i will b frndly no matter wat ;)n i admit tht i am wrong..but again i will say do remembr the circumstances..m not sorry for tht..but i do admit tht i did wrong..i'll get bannd but i'll b unbannd v soon:twisted: ..im still the way i am.. u knw ma style mamon bro Cool umiii SYSTEM KI AISI TAISI :mad1:
sc0rpi0n
sc0rpi0n
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by myrulzz Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:03 pm

yeah aliiiiiii :P system ki aisi taisiii :P
myrulzz
myrulzz
V.I.P

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sc0rpi0n Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:27 am

i have to show u guys sumthin but for tht u have to wait a lil bit Wink
sc0rpi0n
sc0rpi0n
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next