Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n)

+15
tr0ubl3_mak3r-v2
tears_of_cry
Zia
Deviant
rahber
Cinderella
chocolet_Boy
aashiqbanayaapne
forgive
diez4u
ullu-_
sc0rpi0n
warriorfist
Roma-_
pani_ki_billi
19 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) - Page 2 Empty Re: plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n)

Post by sc0rpi0n Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:36 am

wow rahber bhai great job Smile n thanx alot for supportin me  :lov3:

i think its cleard nw tht its a game of fame lol lol!

miss pani_ki_billi..again i wuld like to say,,best of luck..may u become popular.. Wink

sumtymz sum ppl screw themslves..instead of screwin odrz Cool
pEaCe oUt!! evil12
sc0rpi0n
sc0rpi0n
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1399
mig33 username : ll_sc0rpi0n_ll
Referrer : roma-_
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) - Page 2 Empty Re: plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n)

Post by pani_ki_billi Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:31 am

my friend have just send a mail to h0t_r0d and he will be here soon so let see what he says about him coz he is baning him so there must be some reason that admin take action against some one, and i just wish that i take the snaps of conversion between me ch0rni and sc0rp and i know if i tell the whole thing no one will believe me so let the admin come till then dnt lock the topic Smile
pani_ki_billi
Logged in
Logged in

Female
Number of posts : 7
mig33 username : pani_ki_billi
Referrer : no one
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:49 am

first of all i would like to thank rahber for opening a new window, lolzz well everyone has seen the reality now, a person who is fake, how can he be able to criticize a decent user, well ask mr zia to come here, lol
all the game as i know is like some ppl are against the fame of ali bro, as he is like a celebrity in pak rooms , ppl respect him alot, some ppl are jealous so they dont want it, billi is not a person but a card which they are playing, like she is from ksa but id shows she is from pak, lolzz did she went to pak just to make that id? first of all, i would recommend that we should confirm that is she a girl too? or..

because wheneva swearing starts in room. girls usually left the room but she enjoys like...she stays there, a gal cant do like this under normal circumstances .
the first check should be of her gender,
the second check should be to confirm that is she the same billi which is a migger, to confirm it,i would like to request roma or ella sis to confirm that is she really the one who is here,
because in pvt chat window as posted by rahber bro, it seems that billi (at mig) dsnt even knows the abc of a forum,,,
billi might be another person who has some problem with ali bro, now if i come up with any user id and start saying that i'm bla bla and i want this , that would be just like bla bla bla...

Last edited by ullu-_ on Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : lol)
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1951
mig33 username : ullu_-
Referrer : stimulus
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Roma-_ Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:54 am

Ahem @ fahad mind ur languagd please . In ur first post u have written cheap character . Without any proof do not abuse anyone bili blamed scorpion with a solid proof , i hope u got my point .
@ ali bro calm down
@billi sis u r asked to provide other snaps to prove ur accusation true .
Topic wont be locked untill solved.
Peace ...
Roma-_
Roma-_

Female
Number of posts : 1911
mig33 username : Rumaisa_Rao
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:57 am

i'm sorry for that , but first of all u have to confirm that is she really that pani ki billli who is at mig? who claims that she hasent joind any forum(like in snap).
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviant Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:46 am

hmm hmmm , pani ki billi, just tell me one thing, dozens of ppl flood in PAKISTAN rooms daily, y u pointed out SCORPION only ??????
Deviant
Deviant
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Male
Number of posts : 503
mig33 username : mani-da99th
Referrer : Cinderella
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:50 am

Deviant wrote:hmm hmmm , pani ki billi, just tell me one thing, dozens of ppl flood in PAKISTAN rooms daily, y u pointed out SCORPION only ??????

this is a point too, first of all bro/sis we have to make sure that its that same billi who is a mig33 user, because her informations are confusing , like that billi is not familiar to any forum, but at the forum she seems to be a user which is very familiar to the forums, so we have to make this thing sure abt him/her. Very Happy laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sc0rpi0n Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:56 am

roma sis i wasnt xpectin ths frm u..do u even knw wat is loose character??if im defendin ma frnd..so if im helpin him/her..tht means im a loose character...lolzz wat a joke...n pani_ki_billi ban me.....i dnt care who is ma frnd n who is not..its strange to hear ths frm ur side roma sis...if im abusin tht means im cheap character or ma family background is...
n pani_ki_billi..as i told u ban ma id..try ur best call zia (h0t_r0d) if he thinks tht i did wrong..thn go ahead ban me..if i ever wana come on mig i can come wdh diff idz lol..makes no difference to me..again i will abuse sum1..again u will take ma snaps..again u will post here..lol..till when u r gona do ths??
i dnt have to prove maslf..those ppl who r close to me..they knw me Smile i dnt give a damn to those who dnt knw or who r against me..
n as fadi (ullu-_) said tht im a celebrity in pak rum n ppl respect me alot..fadi meray bhai thts means lot to me..ur love ur respect ur sincrety  :lov3: n thts the sweetest compliment i ever had im proud to b ur bro its an honour for me to have a bro n frndz like u all Smile n as devi bro said tht u just pointd me out..lol whoeva u r..come frm ur main id..dnt act like a coward Very Happy coz tht migger pani_ki_billi dnt knw about ths or its a game i dnt care if its a game..n i dnt care if im PROVED wrong..
coz im fightin for ma rights n i knw tht i did right..im not gona step back at any cost..ban ma id i'll make more lol lol!
n i wana highlight sumthin guys n tht is..y he/she didnt mailed ma snaps to contact@mig33.com lol..y did he/she posted them here??any idea??
its a simple game of takin revenge frm me..i dnt knw who u r..n wat u want frm me...
n as fadi(ullu) said tht plz chek his/her gender..coz these days there r lots ppl who wana change their gender lol!  :laughing:

fadi..rahber bhai..dawood..devi bro..ella sish..thanx for ur support  :lov3:
billi hit me n im gona hit u back..thts wat i always did n thts wat i do Cool

dnt try to screw me..coz in the end u'll screw urslf Twisted Evil
sc0rpi0n
sc0rpi0n
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:28 am

plzr ali bhai :lov3: :  :lov3:
here in this forum. no one bans or unbans , why billi is here, if a person knows how to go to a forum he must knw that he /she can email to mig33, why didnt she mailed the mig33 if she is right, the posting of a snap here at the forum means just to make that person bad in others eyes, which is really cheap as far as my opinion is concerned. so please prove ur identity miss billi and show some evidence...

moreover if u want to ban ali on just 2 snaps, lolzz for ur info , m a bad man more than many others, who has conflicts with many admins, lolzz and according to tanto_22 bro when he asked sspidey to unban my id(when i was gc maker) , he got furious at him. just because of miss understanding, well if i user like me is not banned , then how ali brother could be. so please take some xanax and sleep, u'll feel betta, Very Happy :

a good news Very Happy ullu_-has been unbanned Very Happy thanks to all who helped and prayed Very Happy
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zia Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:36 am

forgive wrote:
h0t.r0d prmised you that will ban ali broz id..So its lil ridiculous that he bann an active and most popular id coz of you...
Thanks
hello. . .
Who is she that i promised with her that i wil ban ll_sc0rpi0n_ll on saying of pani_ki_billi? , and who is she that i will ban llsc0rpi0n_ll coz of her?
I do my job and all knows that i neva leave anyone, even ll_sc0rpi0n_ll also knows ths as well as others . ll_sc0rpi0n_ll is my friend bt it doesnt mean that if a user is my friend he can disturb my admin job.
Thanks
h0t_r0d
Zia
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male
Number of posts : 26
mig33 username : h0t_r0d
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Roma-_ Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:47 am

no ali bro u totally misunderstood my post
the warning was to ullu where he said
pani ki billi is such a cheap character who has no values at mig33 rooms, lolzz when such type of girls dnt find any way to be popular, they find cheap ways of getting fame, so billi please dont use such type of techniques, lolzz anyone can be a vip if he/she performs good, lolzz..
i dont say i am taking anyone's side here
being a moderator of this forum i have to keep up my priorities.
i only told fahad to mind his language and it really had nothing to do with u ali bro.
pani ki billi provided snaps against you right ? nobody here has the right to abuse anyone without a sufficient proof. if fahad has proof against her as he called her a CHEAP CHARACTER i would ask him to provide an authenticated proof to prove her cheap.
there are some things where u can not completely agree with ur friends even. there i didnt agree with fahad so i pointed out and told him not to do it again .
who is ma frnd n who is not..its strange to hear ths frm ur side roma sis...if im abusin tht means im cheap character or ma family background is...
see here and look at who i pointed out .
i never said in a single post that u r cheap character or ur family background aint good. read my posts very carefully.
if i start quoting all PANI KI BILLI'S posts and u guys posts there's a huge difference ali bro . she has been polite and respectful whereas if anyone calls her cheap character thats an accusation on her side . if anyone says she is cheap then prove that she is cheap . anyone can just come up and accuse any member without providing a proof will u accept it ali ? no one will ever want to hear something wrong about them. if i say u multikicked me once , wouldnt u ask me to prove if u did or not ? u will because no one will bear their insult .
i am not biased neither am i trying to prove u wrong.
i hope u got it bro.
Roma-_
Roma-_

Female
Number of posts : 1911
mig33 username : Rumaisa_Rao
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by pani_ki_billi Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:56 am

thanks zia for coming and i never say that zia promise me to ban him and let the admin do his job now and i am from ksa u can check my ip
pani_ki_billi
Logged in
Logged in

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Zia Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:58 am

chocolet_Boy wrote:h0t_r0d cant bann him coz admins need a powerful prove to bann! I think these snap are not enugh to bann an id..!
hi. . . .
I am posting this post according to pakistan time 11:54 p.m (date is 30-11-08) and i sent the request for baning ll_sc0rpi0n_ll before 22 hours , and if any user can challenge that i requested for baning him wrongly then i can post a proof.
Remember 1st i take snap then kick/ban, just because of it that sometimes those who havent the ability of thnking can post as challenge so i have the proof.
So keep it away from the mind.
Thanks
h0t_r0d
Zia
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sc0rpi0n Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:12 pm

great job zia Smile i dnt care ban me...i'll come wdh more idz..enuff of bein nice n polite i always try to help every1..but i didnt knw tht my habit will create problem for me...
pani_ki_billi start countin ur days from nw..coz im gona make ur life as miserable as i can..i never wantd to do bad wdh any1..but frm now..u r gona see ma worst side cheers!!! Smile
sc0rpi0n
sc0rpi0n
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Zia Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:27 pm

Hello. . . .
1st of all about ll_sc0rpi0n_ll.
Ali ( ll_sc0rpi0n_ll is a good guy just like my brother . He leaved multilicking because i said him . But there is a problem in him that whenever anyone flood or abuse then ali cannot controll him and he starts again him. I warned him so many times that if anyone abuse or flood just take snap and inform me but he did not yet .
About ban reason
if ali or some one else is my friend it does not mean that he do wrong in means of abusing to abuser . Thats why i requested to ban ali and if anyone thinks that i need to provide proof then i can.
About myself.
If a user becomes so much my close friend like verdure but if he will do wrong i will ban him because i am admin of mig33 not for taking sides of friends.
requesting to you all that whenever you found a user doing wrong take snap and send it to mig33 .even about admins . Don't make a issue of it.
Thanks
h0t_r0d
Zia
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:49 pm

Zia wrote:
chocolet_Boy wrote:h0t_r0d cant bann him coz admins need a powerful prove to bann! I think these snap are not enugh to bann an id..!
hi. . . .
I am posting this post according to pakistan time 11:54 p.m (date is 30-11-08) and i sent the request for baning ll_sc0rpi0n_ll before 22 hours , and if any user can challenge that i requested for baning him wrongly then i can post a proof.
Remember 1st i take snap then kick/ban, just because of it that sometimes those who havent the ability of thnking can post as challenge so i have the proof.
Thanks
h0t_r0d

i want the proof, i can imagine very welll wat would be in it, but i will show u the worse after that and u will have to ban them too.
the game has not finished yet, after that i will post the snaps, dont lock the topic mods !

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
after getting the proof for banning ali brother, u ppl will see the worthy admins abusing , and mr zia will have only two choices,
1. to ban them.
2. to resign because if he will be failed to do so,( remember he said every user who will abuse,an admin is also a user so he has to)

zia is my good friend too, i didnt wanted to do that, but... i dont know wats going on, i have to do it, i have to,
the snaps of admins will be posted before pst(11:59pm) on december1, 2008.

Last edited by ullu-_ on Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolet_Boy Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:19 pm

Zia bro!
Thanx for you information culd you pleas show us the snaps? If you have it?
chocolet_Boy
chocolet_Boy
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Male
Number of posts : 616
mig33 username : chocolet_boy
Referrer : chocolet_boy
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by sc0rpi0n Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:27 pm

yup zia can u show me snap not ths 1..tht pani_ki_billi postd here..i wana see ma snap tht u took urslf..fadi thanx alot meray bhai :kiss1: im wdh ya..show them snaps of mig33's famous adminz lol..

lets see wat happens Smile
sc0rpi0n
sc0rpi0n
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by pani_ki_billi Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:20 pm

So now what u all say that i was wrong ? Admin have the proof and he is mig33 admin and cant baned any one without any reason, so truth always wins and ullu say me cheap character without any proof thats his narrow thinking and i was here to show the real face of this sc0rpi0n which i succesfully did it and i am off from here bye.
pani_ki_billi
Logged in
Logged in

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:37 pm

ummm... maybe scorpion is a flooder and abuser.. but that doesn't means he will be ban from forum, coz for that reason admin are there to ban them from mig33...

i was away so i missed whole part of this thread... ali bro, as zia told and also from your first post... it seems that you always also starts flooding in return... umm, its nature of human to take some revenge but abusing like that in the first post wasn't a nice thing to do...

sometime do break rule but dont like that Wink
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) - Page 2 Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tr0ubl3_mak3r-v2 Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:03 pm

BILI BILI BILI:S ALI D0EXNT ABUXE WID OUT ANY REASN. . .nD DA SNAPE U P0STD HEA R N0T EN0UGH TO GET A ID BANNED:S Y DIDNT U P0STED SHERO'S SNAP ? ND DIEX P0STD SNAP IN WICH SHERO IX ABUXNG . . . HE WAS ABUXNG ME . . .fARHAD DATX ME. . . SO PLX IF U WANT FAME DN B NYC TO PPLX ND DUN GT JEAL0US OF ALI'Z RESPECT ND FAME . . I KNW HEM F0R AB0UT 2.5 YEARX N IN THEXE 2.5 I NEVA SAW HEM ABUSING WID OUT REAS0N . . . EVEN DA WAY HE TALKS IX V.NYC ND DECNT SO PLX DNT DO AWL DIX TO DECENT PPLX ND EVRY 1 KNWS NW A DAYS V.FEW DECNTS UXERX R ON MIG ND ALI IX 1 OF THM

S0wi gUYS 4 MA GRAMER MISTAKES . . . MY ENGLSH IX REALY WEAL :(
tr0ubl3_mak3r-v2
Logged in
Logged in

Male
Number of posts : 1
mig33 username : tr0ubl3---mak3r___v2
Referrer : Fadi
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Zia Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:19 pm

ullu-_ wrote:
Zia wrote:
hi. . . .
Thanks
h0t_r0d

i want the proof, i can imagine very welll wat would be in it, but i will show u the worse after that and u will have to ban them too.
the game has not finished yet, after that i will post the snaps, dont lock the topic mods !

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
after getting the proof for banning ali brother, u ppl will see the worthy admins abusing , and mr zia will have only two choices,
1. to ban them.
2. to resign because if he will be failed to do so,( remember he said every user who will abuse,an admin is also a user so he has to)

zia is my good friend too, i didnt wanted to do that, but... i dont know wats going on, i have to do it, i have to,
the snaps of admins will be posted before pst(11:59pm) on december1, 2008.
hello. . . .
Check the snaps ,hope urdu/hindi users wil understand 1st few snaps. In one snap he said zia wil ban me coz he is baning abusers.

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) - Page 2 Ctzqgasw

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) - Page 2 Waeyohbz

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) - Page 2 Qeuejerh

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) - Page 2 Grqfrssd

our duty is controll the Users, and staff duty is controll the admins , if u have any proof against any admin contact with staff.

Thanks.
h0t_r0d
Zia
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sc0rpi0n Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:34 pm

wow great job zia i really appreciate the way u r performin ur duty v well lol..
mr.zia ban me dude i have no problem..but ban shazil aswell the multi kikr..n its not my responsibility to give u snap shots ..
ban shazil mr.zia who has made ma life miserable..whneva i enter rum he kiks me..a guy who is gettin kikd 30 times just in mornin..wat r u xpectin frm me??he even kikd me infront of mr.zia n mr.zia culdnt kik his 1 single id..lol..wat shuld i do thn??admin was there n i got kikd..lol...nw dnt give me reason tht kikrz r fast thn adminz...offcourse they r...so its bettr to b a multi kikr...
n im not 1 of those guys if sum1 abuses them they stay quiet..im 1 of those who will tear them apart..

enuff of being gud guy..gud luck mr.zia..the game has just begun dude..wait n watch..
sc0rpi0n
sc0rpi0n
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sc0rpi0n Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:35 pm

farhad thanx for ur support bhaiiiiiiii :kiss1:

let them do wat they want nw i will do wat i want :mad1:
sc0rpi0n
sc0rpi0n
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sc0rpi0n Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:44 pm

pani_ki_billi wrote:So now what u all say that i was wrong ? Admin have the proof and he is mig33 admin and cant baned any one without any reason, so truth always wins and ullu say me cheap character without any proof thats his narrow thinking and i was here to show the real face of this sc0rpi0n which i succesfully did it and i am off from here bye.

yes u r wrong...u'll feel happy tht i got bannd?? lol n wat u think tht im gona stop abusin nw..lol..im gona do more..n i swear if i ever saw u in rum..just leave the rum as i enter..coz if u r not cheap character thn i will make u 1 of them Wink but y shuld i make u coz u r already n i dnt need to show u any proof :mad1: as i said ban me i have odr idz to come wdh lol! u still havent seen the real face baby...or i will say u havnt seen anythin laughing

gud luck im waitin to get ma id bannd...n the day it will happen..im gona show u ma real face :cgrt:

all i have to say is SYSTEM KI AISI TAISI Cool
sc0rpi0n
sc0rpi0n
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next