Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n)

+15
tr0ubl3_mak3r-v2
tears_of_cry
Zia
Deviant
rahber
Cinderella
chocolet_Boy
aashiqbanayaapne
forgive
diez4u
ullu-_
sc0rpi0n
warriorfist
Roma-_
pani_ki_billi
19 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) Empty plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n)

Post by pani_ki_billi Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:28 am

hi all

Just wana say please take action against your vip abuser plus vip flooder and x-kicker

He is just a show off person and a great flirter these type of loose chracter person should learn a lesson and baned his id . .these two snaps enough for his chracter

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) Screenshot0317001xz7

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) Screenshot0318001qg3
pani_ki_billi
Logged in
Logged in

Female
Number of posts : 7
mig33 username : pani_ki_billi
Referrer : no one
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) Empty Re: plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n)

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:34 am

thats really sad...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) Empty Re: plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n)

Post by Roma-_ Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:27 am

Well Billi as you said he is an X multi kicker so that means he has already left kicking . Abusing is something which only scorpion bro himself can answer better . If we talk abt the scorpion on our forum, i'd say he is the most friendly and respectful member.
Anyways lets see what we can do but thanks for ur concern Smile
Roma-_
Roma-_

Female
Number of posts : 1911
mig33 username : Rumaisa_Rao
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by warriorfist Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:08 pm

hmm lets not be too hasty on this and make a careful and well judged decision Neutral
warriorfist
warriorfist

Male
Number of posts : 732
mig33 username : dray121
Referrer : NONE
I\'m from : plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) Bangladesh
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by sc0rpi0n Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:51 pm

hell yes its really v sad..but pani_ki_bili just captured ma snaps...she didnt took shero's snap..im not mad tht im floodin for tht reason..he was abusin ma frnd..n she was embarssd coz no 1 was stopin tht guy..but i was keep on givin warnin to tht guy..but he wasnt lisnen..i even chkd on admin tht time..but there was no admin..so i had no odr choice..n belive me guys aftr my floodin tht guy didnt even said a single word..
odr nite i had an argument wdh pani_ki_bili n her frnd ll_-ch0rni-_ll,..they both insultd me alot..there were lot of users online tht time..who can tell u about tht nite..
n yes im a flirt..n odr thing is if im a flirt...thn miss pani_ki_bili wat is ur prob??thts none of ur bussines or mayb u r jealous tht i didnt flirtd wdh u eva.instead of showin ma character,,just take a look in a mirror u'll see anodr character Wink n pani_ki_bili i have left multi kikin..so no use of raisin tht issue here..
n guys plz take notice of ths..its her 1st day..n she came here just to post against me lol..btw who told u tht im a VIP MEMEBR at ths site?? laughing

n pani_ki_bili ALLAH PAAK knws better who is loose character so leave it to ALLAH PAAK Smile i admit i did wrong..but do remembr in wat circumstances i did all ths..

best of luck Cool
sc0rpi0n
sc0rpi0n
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1399
mig33 username : ll_sc0rpi0n_ll
Referrer : roma-_
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:50 pm

one thing which i know and i believe, there must be a solid reason that ali did that, pani ki billi is such a cheap character who has no values at mig33 rooms, lolzz when such type of girls dnt find any way to be popular, they find cheap ways of getting fame, so billi please dont use such type of techniques, lolzz anyone can be a vip if he/she performs good, lolzz..

lastly , we all have seen ali bro at the forum and at mig33 too, he is not an abuser, like ppl do,
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1951
mig33 username : ullu_-
Referrer : stimulus
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by pani_ki_billi Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:57 pm

Well i dnt care coz i have just see today h0t_r0d saying in room that sc0rpi0n will be banned soon as he is pakistani admin he knows every one so happy banning soon sc0rpi0n Smile
pani_ki_billi
Logged in
Logged in

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by diez4u Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:35 pm

I dnt know about the fight between pani and ali bro but this man shero is such an idiot and always tease users just one hour ago he was abusing farhad one of my friend then i call admin and lil match kick him

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) Apwhhxpl

After that i say to lil match thanks for coming so he got it that i call admin so he start abusing me from other id and these type of user dnt understand unless we do samething as they do

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) Eyzuydjs
diez4u
diez4u
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Male
Number of posts : 534
mig33 username : diez4u
Registration date : 2008-06-19

http://www.mig33pak.com

Back to top Go down

Post by forgive Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:51 pm

Hmmm...
As l0ng as i know ali bhai i didnt seen any his flirt action or abusing at the rooms and forum...
As i know he always tried to be a decent chatter in rums as i usualy witness that he forbiding some userz whom slanged at the room...So in my idea its accuse against him...
About multi kicker that you mentioned he is x-multi kicker so i wana you judge with your self that whats (x) mean if he was multi kiker and now he lifted...And you mention it now it shows your childish lack of fore...
So never bring yourz personality enemyties at a public like this miss billi...
h0t.r0d prmised you that will ban ali broz id..So its lil ridiculous that he bann an active and most popular id coz of you...
Thanks
forgive
forgive

Male
Number of posts : 246
mig33 username : elko
Referrer : i love mig33...
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by sc0rpi0n Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:05 pm

pani_ki_billi wrote:Well i dnt care coz i have just see today h0t_r0d saying in room that sc0rpi0n will be banned soon as he is pakistani admin he knows every one so happy banning soon sc0rpi0n Smile

lol i dnt care..if zia (h0t_r0d) wants to ban me..he can do it..i have millions of idz lol lol!

diez4u wrote:I dnt know about the fight between pani and ali bro but this man shero is such an idiot and always tease users just one hour ago he was abusing farhad one of my friend then i call admin and lil match kick him

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) Apwhhxpl

After that i say to lil match thanks for coming so he got it that i call admin so he start abusing me from other id and these type of user dnt understand unless we do samething as they do

plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) Eyzuydjs

dawood bro thanx alot man i really appreciate  :lov3: now every1 can see clearly wat kinda guy tht abuser is.. Smile

ullu-_ wrote:one thing which i know and i believe, there must be a solid reason that ali did that, pani ki billi is such a cheap character who has no values at mig33 rooms, lolzz when such type of girls dnt find any way to be popular, they find cheap ways of getting fame, so billi please dont use such type of techniques, lolzz anyone can be a vip if he/she performs good, lolzz..

lastly , we all have seen ali bro at the forum and at mig33 too, he is not an abuser, like ppl do,

and as ullu-_ said about ur character i will totally agree wdh him u r not popular n u dnt have any value in chat rumz  :laughing: n its a nice n cheap way to get fame Twisted Evil i have been on mig33 for like 3 yrz..i have lot of fans lol..so i think if i was a loose character or sumthin like tht thn i dnt think so tht i was tht much famous Cool

forgive wrote:Hmmm...
As l0ng as i know ali bhai i didnt seen any his flirt action or abusing at the rooms and forum...
As i know he always tried to be a decent chatter in rums as i usualy witness that he forbiding some userz whom slanged at the room...So in my idea its accuse against him...
About multi kicker that you mentioned he is x-multi kicker so i wana you judge with your self that whats (x) mean if he was multi kiker and now he lifted...And you mention it now it shows your childish lack of fore...
So never bring yourz personality enemyties at a public like this miss billi...
h0t.r0d prmised you that will ban ali broz id..So its lil ridiculous that he bann an active and most popular id coz of you...
Thanks

an as forgive bro said..tht he havnt seen me abusin or flirtin..well bro u can see in the snap tht i am abusin n flooding..but do remembr the circumstances..
n if im a flirt...wat is pani_ki_bili's problem??i just do it for fun..i never flirted wdh pani_ki_bili so i think she is just jealous  :laughing: well pani_ki_bili i wuld like to say 1 thing..i dnt care if i got bannd..n if im a vip member..thn its bcoz of ma hard work they didnt just gave me this VIP MEMEBER rank lol lol!

grow up pani_ki_bili u r tryin to make an issue for nothn Smile

ullu-_,diez4u,forgive thanx alot broz for supportin me :kiss1:
sc0rpi0n
sc0rpi0n
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by aashiqbanayaapne Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:41 am

Twisted Evil Guezzzz whozzzz heerrrrr Shocked gegegge Rolling Eyes aquafina's water cat...dint xpectd ...well..ya talk good bt u don wan it....V knw u cant evnnn breath ..wen "vip abuser plus vip flooder and x-kicker" rockin in rumzz ....ritttt Blushed orr ya stil stys in rum ...waitn & watchin ta scorpionn to swear...? hes da 1 rittt who usd ta swear bounce

Wata cat says:
Just wana say please take action against your "vip abuser plus vip flooder and x-kicker"

He is just a show off person and a great flirter these type of loose chracter person
funny

Ya don hav ta sayyyy .....pplz usd ta sayin

"“The man who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself
yeaaa V r """VIP""" .... v deservz dat...V r high profille :cgrt: ......gals lyk yaa jst wan profle & poseeee.....u knew it..its cmnnnn...u beta get laced up Neutral !! good womnz alwys think its ther fault whn som1 z beng offiensv...bt gals lyk ya neva tak blam 4 anythn....grow up !!
Som ppl tak ova da world wid force...i'l tak it ova with kinky underwea... :bravo:  :mistake:

yoo scorpion :ninja: gimme sme crackk... :cgrt:
O yaaa ...ya knw...da differnc btwen prost.... nd drug dealaz...  :mistake: somoda tym ... im off !!
____________________________________________________________________________________________
Curious Cat <> I might just go for a little stroll on to this road and see whats happenin there.  :beauty:

Car<> VVRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
SSSSCCCCCHREEEECCCCHHHH!!!

Curious Cat<> MMEWOOOOOOOOEEEWWWWW deafault12 !!!! SPLAT!!!!

eyed12  :laughing: :mad1:
RIPPED
aashiqbanayaapne
Logged in
Logged in

Male
Number of posts : 1
mig33 username : aashiqbanayaapne/naughtyaashiq
Referrer : sc0rpi0n
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by sc0rpi0n Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:00 am

wc ashiq  :lov3: ma bro :kiss1:

wahahahahahahaha pa g...:mad1:

well thanx alot aashiq bro..i think its clear nw..i got the support..if u wana vote in rumz..thn i have no prob wdh tht Smile

coz i knw even normal users r gona support me Cool n yea leme tel u 1 thing miss pani_ki_bili dnt try to take revenge frm me of tht nite,,if u r tryin to ban me..as i told u i have no prob ban me..i knw hw to unban ma id Twisted Evil ..n if u still wana continue ur cheap stuff thn u'll go down deafault121 n if not..thn i'll make u go down.. :tease1:

so best of luck.. evil12
sc0rpi0n
sc0rpi0n
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Roma-_ Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:15 am

Guy relax...
Please dont gang up
Bro whatever the circumstances were u shouldnt have abused
@billi sis we cant ban any user for that . Forums are to discuss abt the happenings on mig33, if an admin misuses his/her power are we supposed to ban them on the forum ? no we are not . So i would suggest u guys to relax and forget abt every fight u have had be Friends and thats what MIG33FRIENDS is all about
Peace Smile
Roma-_
Roma-_

Female
Number of posts : 1911
mig33 username : Rumaisa_Rao
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sc0rpi0n Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:19 am

roma sish  :lov3: u knw me v well..as i said before..tht i admit tht it was my fault..therez no gang up sish..u knw every 2nd guy in rumz is my frnd..she is just tryin to defame me n she'll b v happy whn i will get bannd frm ths forum or frm mig33..

so pani_ki_bili keep on dreamin coz they r free  :laughing: :tease1:
sc0rpi0n
sc0rpi0n
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by pani_ki_billi Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:27 am

ullu-_ wrote:pani ki billi is such a cheap character who has no values at mig33 rooms, lolzz when such type of girls dnt find any way to be popular, they find cheap ways of getting fame,

i am not here for fame my bro and never want it so be in limits

sc0rpi0n wrote:lol i dnt care..if zia (h0t_r0d) wants to ban me..he can do it..i have millions of idz lol lol!

You dnt care then why crying for your old ids which were hacked . . . And u say millions of id gud thats now simply clear that you was kicker,

@aashiqbanayapne i know sc0rpi0n call you here to insult me but dnt wory the truth never hide he is abuser and as h0t_r0d says he will baned pakistan rooms abusers soon

@diez4u shero is abuser so that dosent mean that if some one abuse you also start abusing and sc0rpi0n was doing this flooding continuosly for about 10-15 minutes and i got dc . . If any one kick him so that mean he can also start multi kicking that some one kick me ok now i will also kick him by my multi thats not the way here we have lots of users who are not multi but if some one kick them they send idz to any admin or take snap or call any admin thats not the way you are not admin that you can do whatever you want

Anyways GOD BLESS YOU ALL
pani_ki_billi
Logged in
Logged in

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:41 am

well billi lolzz ashiq's point is valid, if someone abuses, u can complain about him, lolzz and secondly

ali is more innocent than me lolzz and he is in this forum every one knows him and his behaviour, so no one can ban him here, unless and untill he swears , which i never do i know very well,

thirdly , u are like that molvi who take one verse of quran and change the whole meaning and sense in which that was said, those snaps are useless, useless untill and unless u post them with the full context....then every one will see the reality, so post the snaps just before the incident ...
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by diez4u Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:45 am

Billi i was there also and shero was not stoping then ali bro start flooding and u remember he says that if any one from m0bile should leave the room so why u not leave the rum ?

Now dnt make it big issue please lock the topic just useless
diez4u
diez4u
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Male
Number of posts : 534
mig33 username : diez4u
Registration date : 2008-06-19

http://www.mig33pak.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sc0rpi0n Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:48 am

wahahahaahahha laughing

1st of all im not ur bro Wink lol they r hacked..n there is sumthin tht i want frm those idz n again its none of ur bussines so plz stay away frm my personal matter Smile i didnt calld aashiq k..he joind ths forum long time bak..n lol i myslf got to knw frm roma tht u postd against me..earlier rahber told me tht therez a post against u..lol ppl gettin to knw themselves i didnt ask any1 to help me n support me..its their love n brotherhood..  :lov3: ..well im waitin whn zia is gona ban me..im waitin,..ur all ths effort is useless..u knw y??coz i'll unban ma id..n thn?wat will u do???will u again post snaps against me?
im not an admin...n i dnt wana b 1 for ur kind information i still wana do multi kikin..n i have a bad habit..n tht is..
if u'll hit me..i'll hit u back..n thts wat i exactly do..

n as u said truth never hides..so i will just say ALLAH PAAK knws bettr y u r doing ths..n aftr banning ma id..wat u gona get..
best of luck..i have no prob if zia bans me Wink

n i think topic shuld b closed here...c0z u r makin it a personal issue nw,,as roma sish  :lov3: said tht they cnt ban me on ths forum n ths forum is just for discussin wats goin on at mig..so better stick to mig..
sc0rpi0n
sc0rpi0n
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolet_Boy Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:56 am

Well guyz...!
Sorry that i replayed late, i was busy in my exams!
Today i had come there and i faced with this topic!
It lo0ks to me s0 funny that mis (pani) post this topic agenst our r0ckstar(ali) ! If you had posted a topic agenst others we would belve bt its not acceptable!
1-as i know shero hes a known slanger in pakistan r0om lik (broken arow) in bangladish ro0m! And he was also part of (yakanz)(naughty) gangs! Miss pani i have a question from you! If someone slang you everytime s0 what will you do? Ans: you will take an action in self defance (speacily boys defance there self same as slanger do)
2-you toled that he was ex-multi kickr i hope you get your answer from your question! Coz ex means that he was a multi kicka ! Not he is a multi kicka!
And h0t_r0d cant bann him coz admins need a powerful prove to bann! I think these snap are not enugh to bann an id..! And i hope that you get it (pani) and i hope these answer's shows you the r0ck star(ali) decent personalty!
Regards...
chocolet_Boy
chocolet_Boy
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Male
Number of posts : 616
mig33 username : chocolet_boy
Referrer : chocolet_boy
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by sc0rpi0n Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:10 am

ullu-_ wrote:well billi lolzz ashiq's point is valid, if someone abuses, u can complain about him, lolzz and secondly

ali is more innocent than me lolzz and he is in this forum every one knows him and his behaviour, so no one can ban him here, unless and untill he swears , which i never do i know very well,

thirdly , u are like that molvi who take one verse of quran and change the whole meaning and sense in which that was said, those snaps are useless, useless untill and unless u post them with the full context....then every one will see the reality, so post the snaps just before the incident ...

yep..i agree wdh ullu..y dnt u show the snaps whn i was givin warnin to users?? lol u r just tryin to b popular or wateva..aint gona help u miss pani_ki_billi..coz ppl who r gud n nice..they r nice..no body is perfect in ths world..

diez4u wrote:Billi i was there also and shero was not stoping then ali bro start flooding and u remember he says that if any one from m0bile should leave the room so why u not leave the rum ?

Now dnt make it big issue please lock the topic just useless

well said dawood i forgot tht i askd users frm mobile to leave rum Very Happy
tht nite even l-leer was in the rum n she lft whn she saw me sayin users frm mobile plz leave the rum for a moment n 2nd thing..i use mig33's website to chat i dnt use any software for flooding..3rd thing is ths..im a human not a machine who can keep bz their fingers for 10-15 minz lol..r u krrrrrazy?  :laughing: if i did floodin for 10-15 minz...hw did u manage to take snap lol..didnt ur cell got hangd??bounce

i think dawood (diez4u) is right..its just a wastage of time..n i wuld like any of u to lock ths topic..whoeva wana discuss ths topic..can chat to me ths is my id ll_sc0rpi0n_ll..Smile
ch0c0 thanx for ur support man really appreciate tht  :lov3: i hope miss pani_ki_billi undrstood,,n if not...who cares lol :mad1:
cheers  :lov3:
sc0rpi0n
sc0rpi0n
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:50 am

Eish Mad wot's this? From the time ali bro has come on the forum he has behaved with decency n respect. . Been a model member of the forum. . Pani ki billi looks like u avenging a personal vendetta against scorpion. . Anyways i'm locking this topic because i feel that pani ki billi just presented one side of the story without showing wot incited scorpion to behave that way though i dont condone yr language ali bro. . And pani ki billi herself said ke scorpion is an x multi kicker ,just like a number of our mig admins, means he doesn't kick anymore. .
Cinderella
Cinderella

Female
Number of posts : 3704
mig33 username : Cinder-ella
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by sc0rpi0n Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:55 am

yup thts wat my point is..thanx for makin it clear ella sish  :lov3:

i am wat i am..i dnt like to pretend wat im not Smile
sc0rpi0n
sc0rpi0n
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:06 am

yea thats the thing , one side of pic is shown, lol billi come with proofs, clear proofs ARE NEEDED, so please, come up with them
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:09 am

ullu-_ wrote:yea thats the thing , one side of pic is shown, lol billi come with proofs, clear proofs ARE NEEDED, so please, come up with them

billi is requested to provide required proofs Smile

everyone please take a chill pill...no need to fight like kids

reality is not probable or likely!!!

peace Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rahber Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:17 am

Hmmm i read all the topic

well apart from this i saw the id "pani_ki_billi" in the room and i chated with her

here a look at it ( i am really sorry for disclosing the pvts chat pic but it was necessary to know the reality )
plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) Hlichpco
plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) Ivlzgita

Look in there she refeusing to know even what is a forum ? how come she posted the topic against ali

secondly when she was online i chked the google map in viewonlien and it refereed to Pakistan and Karachi
but
plz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) Khjofjttplz baned your vip abuser(sc0rpi0n) Fialnnqf

Before all please try to be what you are before criticizing other check you own collar :P

( sorry for my poor English :p )

So now tell what is the reality ?

cheers :P
rahber

Male
Number of posts : 23
mig33 username : rahber
Registration date : 2008-05-14

http://www.pcfires.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next