Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room creator as an admin...

+15
happy
vj_9double
forgive
precious_pious
darkslayer_x
Arabian
enigma_1
diez4u
Cinderella
ullu-_
sc0rpi0n
Roma-_
camhe22
tears_of_cry
trojan.exe
19 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Room creator as an admin... - Page 3 Empty Re: Room creator as an admin...

Post by precious_pious Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:35 pm

Lol arabian i never thought that they ll' agree on my statment.look when you are in your friends gathering or anywhere else,Definitley you start talking about politics,crisis or economy strenght of your country,so when a discussion is going on,everybody brings up problems and in that gathering one can get the solution too.So everywhere you ve' to look into other person statment,his thoughts no matter what he is.

There is a big difference b/w realisìng and agreeing
precious_pious
precious_pious
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male
Number of posts : 44
mig33 username : precious_pious
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:25 pm

well pious bro, being in a community doesnt means that m doing the same wat they are doing, yes m active there more than this forum, its just a forum.lol many admins join forums like this too, hot rod was the member of dx-community.co.cc too , camhe is in hibaru family too, dx-community is not mig33 based, its more than that, its community of all over the internet, secondly , the point of tariq(james) must understand dude Wink
thirdly as far as tareq is concerned, u dint read that carefully, dude i just askd that who is more bad? ullu_-(a mig33 user) or tareq263(mig33 admin)...

brother two months ago u ppl watched me in a very bad way, like i was making groups on admins, all the admins were unable to join mig33 because of my softwares, why i did that? did u know? lol

my id tsunami_18 was also banned but i never did like that,because i was multi and the banning was correct, with ullu-_ id, i never made a kick(as multi)
infact i left kicking that time, and i never swore anyone with that ullu-_ ibut that was baned on the wish of a simple mig33 user that his admin frnd made my account inactive..

that thing made me furious,and that negative thing made me furious and the next wat happend is not hidden from u, so, that was just that injust decision which made me antimig, u getting my point now??

and every time when such decision will take place , i will do like that and no one can stop me but ALLAH, so be positive, and remember one thing, justice makes enemies friends, and in-justice changes friends into enemies, lol

now comming back towards the topic, the purpose of telling that story was just to tell that how miggers become antimig, the thing only is tht no one is perfect, and at my end, i think tht m the worst,Very Happy:D:D laughing sunny
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1951
mig33 username : ullu_-
Referrer : stimulus
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by precious_pious Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:28 am

ullu-_ wrote:well pious bro, being in a community doesnt means that m doing the same wat they are doing
I think you remember a famous quote that is A MAN IS KNOWN BY HIS COMPANY

ullu-_ wrote:dx-community is not mig33 based, its more than that, its community of all over the internet,
Did i argued about dx forum??
ullu-_ wrote:secondly , the point of tariq(james) must understand dude Wink
Are you talking about his demotion or what he did?

ullu-_ wrote:thirdly as far as tareq is concerned, u dint read that carefully, dude i just askd that who is more bad? ullu_-(a mig33 user) or tareq263(mig33 admin)...
He decived mig33 by other ways and about yourself,i don't think if there is any negative thinking in my mind,but what your boss aka ksa_lover and you did,was enough for me to categorize your mentallity,but i kept everything at back.

ullu-_ wrote:
my id tsunami_18 was also banned but i never did like that,because i was multi and the banning was correct, with ullu-_ id, i never made a kick(as multi)
infact i left kicking that time, and i never swore anyone with that ullu-_ ibut that was baned on the wish of a simple mig33 user that his admin frnd made my account inactive..
i can undestand the feelings.first and the most,did you ever raised that topic about banning id without reason by admin you think?second,if we wanted to get revench from you,we could use any of way we want,we had proves,everything to make you guilty,but we didn't coz we are made to help and to look after,not to take revench buddy

ullu-_ wrote:and every time when such decision will take place , i will do like that and no one can stop me but ALLAH, so be positive, and remember one thing, justice makes enemies friends, and in-justice changes friends into enemies, lol
calm down buddy,are you threating me?lolz can you get justice by that?Watch here,i have many examples who got justice throught they got it late but they reached their destination.Be patient

ullu-_ wrote:the thing only is tht no one is perfect, and at my end, i think tht m the worst,Very Happy:D:D laughing sunny
am not perfect too,even machines' efficiency couldn't be 100 percent then to think about man s' perfection is too far .
precious_pious
precious_pious
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by diez4u Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:54 am

ullu-_ wrote:

all the admins were unable to join mig33 because of my softwares,

Lol fahad your softwares ?? All destroyable softwares was created by foreign devolper as ZX 81 and more
diez4u
diez4u
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Male
Number of posts : 534
mig33 username : diez4u
Registration date : 2008-06-19

http://www.mig33pak.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:13 pm

diez4u wrote:
ullu-_ wrote:

all the admins were unable to join mig33 because of my softwares,

Lol fahad your softwares ?? All destroyable softwares was created by foreign devolper as ZX 81 and more

lolzz m talking about dx's softwares, lolzzz those are just the ones which are fastest, which i used in gc making Very Happy u ppl never knew them coz they were not for every one, lolzz

now towards ibad,
bro u write that a man is known by his company, lol wat about camhe and hot rod who are in hibaru famlily(camhe) and zia( former member of dx-community)..

as far as topic making is concernd,i knew that wouldnt make any difference, anyhow, i got my id back and u people watched that Very Happy lolzz

u r calling noman my boss lolzzzzz thats funny, he is one of my best friends at mig33 and if u think he is my boss then its upto ur thinking Very Happy

aint threatening u brother, i never threaten anyone lolzz, i just try to follow one thing,

i come , i see and i conquer, Smile

still m not perfect Very Happy
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by precious_pious Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:21 pm

ullu-_ wrote:
bro u write that a man is known by his company, lol wat about camhe and hot rod who are in hibaru famlily(camhe) and zia( former member of dx-community)..
Am not concerned about them,i know you and am talking about you,and i saw you in action whereas you bringing them in between this to stop it here

ullu-_ wrote:as far as topic making is concernd,i knew that wouldnt make any difference, anyhow, i got my id back and u people watched that Very Happy lolzz
Did that really make you lolzzz .And i suggested to make topic

ullu-_ wrote:u r calling noman my boss lolzzzzz thats funny, he is one of my best friends at mig33 and if u think he is my boss then its upto ur thinking Very Happy
Yeah its up to my thinking but isn't he the one who is your boss ?

ullu-_ wrote:

aint threatening u brother, i never threaten anyone lolzz, i just try to follow one thing,

i come , i see and i conquer, Smile

still m not perfect Very Happy
Remember,NO one can dominate this world,NO one can dominate any country and NO one can dominate any person,so firstly you saying about conquring and then talking about perfection,lolz
precious_pious
precious_pious
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:20 am

brother u wrote A MAN IS KNOWN BY THE COMPANY HE KEEPS, u r 4getin the topic, lolzz topic is about admns, so check the type of communities they join,

secondly dude u can ask nouman is he my boss , lolzzzz this thing is really funny, lol
dx-community is like a body, we have started establishing our wap community too, so u ppl will hear a gud news very soon INSHALLAH, Very Happy that will include a forum for mobile users too Very Happy

thirdly i agree with you, that no one is perfect, check my words bro, u seem to b in hurry lol, i wrote I JUST TRY
TO FOLLOW, means that am not perfect,but i try to do less mistakes Very Happy so before posting, kindly read the full text carefully that will help u in whole life, lol imagine if u fill ur income tax form in future in a hurry like u did in this post, that will create troubles funny funny funny funny
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vj_9double Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:27 am

Hmmmm.... I think this idea not good at all...
vj_9double
vj_9double

Male
Number of posts : 18
mig33 username : vj_9double
Referrer : ravin_cute

Back to top Go down

Post by precious_pious Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:56 am

ullu-_ wrote:brother u wrote A MAN IS KNOWN BY THE COMPANY HE KEEPS, u r 4getin the topic, lolzz topic is about admns, so check the type of communities they join
Thts their own desire wheather they join such communities or whatsoever so i am not really concerned with them

ullu-_ wrote:secondly dude u can ask nouman is he my boss , lolzzzz this thing is really funny, lol
dx-community is like a body
LOL if it is them you should agree that you are the PILLAR of that body:lol!:

ullu-_ wrote:thirdly i agree with you, that no one is perfect, check my words bro, u seem to b in hurry lol, i wrote I JUST TRY
Am neither in hurry nor i didnt miss that point,thats what you thinking dear that i missed that point lol!

ullu-_ wrote:kindly read the full text carefully that will help u in whole life, lol imagine if u fill ur income tax form in future in a hurry like u did in this post, that will create troubles funny funny funny funny
Lolz if it hurts then don't make issue regarding that i didn't read that point
precious_pious
precious_pious
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by diez4u Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:03 am

Ibaad bro if you are part of this forum and riz_sydney is admin of here so is it mean that he is your boss ?? Wrong . . . Same is the thing with fahad he is part of any forum so that dosent mean his admin is boss for him Smile
diez4u
diez4u
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Male
Number of posts : 534
mig33 username : diez4u
Registration date : 2008-06-19

http://www.mig33pak.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:29 am

The most thing i hate in admin they cannot correct them selves, I mean if thy see an admin is wrng thy will stil try to protect him,
as u all read when ulu_- said hes in dx community but hes nt bad, pious replied
wrote:A MAN IS KNOWN BY THE COMPANY HE KEEPS
and when he mention some admin whhch r a members of the 1st anti mig-hibaru- he replied
wrote:Thts their own desire wheather they join such communities or whatsoever so iam not really concerned with them
lol yes u nt concerned cus actually u cannot nothing, u cn only shout n ban normal users for being a part of an anti mig community, shame on u and the whole admin system
Arabian
Arabian

Male
Number of posts : 152
mig33 username : aslimo
Referrer : google
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Roma-_ Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:06 am

well joining any communities is not the problem ... i too was in some ksa community with my friends ,, my bro had introduced me to them
that community had many abusers but that didnt make any difference to me cuz i know what i am and how i am those communities cant change me or my personality ...
now if we talk about the topic yes arabian u r right that people take admins side cuz they are ADMINS ... but now mig33 team has decided to cut out the recommendation option so no friends of admins are going to be admins i guess though when mig33 team change their decision who knows ... as i said before that this room creator system is a total failure and nobody will chat in the rooms which are popular now but everyone will create their own rooms and keep flooding in the popular rooms to join this room and join that room ... this is how multi kickers will occupie all the rooms again ...
Roma-_
Roma-_

Female
Number of posts : 1911
mig33 username : Rumaisa_Rao
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:30 am

well,lets wait and see what happens

team might give it a try! bad behaviour of few admins made them to think about this system

they will put some rules so that no one can easily mess

best of luck mig33 team Wink

time will say whether this system suits mig33 or not Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by trojan.exe Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:08 am

Roma-_ wrote:well joining any communities is not the problem ... i too was in some ksa community with my friends ,, my bro had introduced me to them
that community had many abusers but that didnt make any difference to me cuz i know what i am and how i am those communities cant change me or my personality ...
its not a big deal :s hmmm!!!

You know anyone can easily refute those claims about being in a gang just the same way you did. No one can confirm or easily tell that your words are true hence it can't be regarded as a fact but rather personal opinion meant to justify your actions. Pious said,
precious_pious wrote:A MAN IS KNOWN BY THE COMPANY HE KEEPS
and there is also another English saying which say, "birds of the same feather fly together"

yes you may claim that those users cannot change u, but do we actually know that for sure? No!!!
So you say such statement because you know yourself, but then Do we know you like you know yourself? No!!!

Hence some of us will find it hard to just believe your statement, unless a person is that gullible.

Now back to the case about Admins on gang, is thaath12 who is also known as bafaa-hibaru not a big deal? As per your statement.
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 125
mig33 username : just-blaze_
I\'m from : Room creator as an admin... - Page 3 Flag
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:12 am

diez4u wrote:Ibaad bro if you are part of this forum and riz_sydney is admin of here so is it mean that he is your boss ?? Wrong . . . Same is the thing with fahad he is part of any forum so that dosent mean his admin is boss for him Smile

exactly bro, and we are such a good friends that if i say him to make me the admin of that community, he'll do it in seconds , not a big deal , Very Happy

well the situation is very much clear now same as i started at yet that no one is perfect and joining the communities is not a problem, i was just telling the merits and some of demerits of admins, and so, the life moves on. . . . .Very Happy

one thing more that ullu_- is again banned by the wrong kick by silent wishes Very Happy well he said sorry he is a good man , but the id is still not unbanned yet, so please pray 4 that Very Happy
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by darkslayer_x Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:32 am

This is getting good Twisted Evil

Well.. I don't know about others, but if a community is solely dedicated to crossing the limits i.e breaking the rules, then I don't think one good user will be interested to join it. But they might also join if someone lies about the objective of that community, and in that case, the concerned user might stop being a member of that community, If he doesn't want to be a part of community that is destroying the peaceful environment around.

Don't know about others.. anyway..

before someone yells that I am being Off topic.. I am back to topic!!!

I was just thinking, if every user becomes admins, what will happen to the banning system??

Consider this situation.

(the usernames have nothing to do with anyone dead or alive as far as the writer knows, any relevance to anyone dead, alive or zombie is totally unintentional)

in some point of once upon a time in our mig33 land, there is an user named Aradian

and he then decides to create a room called mig44, which will be a very popular room in near future.

Now there is a forum somewhere out there, and Aardian got some problem with an user called trojam.pdf

So, Aradian holds his grudge, and as soon as he gets the chance , he kicks trojam.pdf in the mig44 room.

Say, that happens 3 times.

We all know.. under the present laws of mig33, any user getting 3 admin kicks is banned.

If a kicker decides to create a room, become admin, and then kick the butts of good old users around, what will happen to them??

I got a nice nifty solution of this problem, but before stating it here, I would like to know your opinion.

So, discuss Very Happy
darkslayer_x
darkslayer_x

Male
Number of posts : 714
mig33 username : darkslayer_x
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://www.geocities.com/lordamit91

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:33 am

darkslayer yes u r rite, that what will be the future of such user, who gets 3 kicks by the admin of such room, that will be a bad thing...
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:18 am

@dark,i raised the question before but seems like no one noticed!!!

anyway,it aint gonna be any better then the current admin system

there are many notorious offenders on mig who will try to mess

it could be demoted admins too Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:30 am

Dark u put it nice and trust me i only suppoted this idea because of the most admins are useless and they dnt come online and thy reject when someone add them, unfriendly ignore ppl ,kick ppl by mistake-as thy always claim- and never apologise. We wud not hate admins if they would do their job probably and fairly, i swear i dnt join my fav room cus of flooders because iam tired of keep calling admin and got no reply? And if they come and kick the flooder once they dnt stay in the room, nw i dnt even come to mig.
Arabian
Arabian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by happy Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:38 pm

i don't know what you guys know about the "room creator admin" system and why you guys are opposing it. topic poster just asked a question without giving any idea about the system.anybody who has a little idea about the system and its rules, can't oppose it. i think Its better to know about anything before opposing or supporting it. if you guys mix the room creator system with the current admin system or add some of your own guesses with the system then it will obviously create misunderstanding and it seems that is what happening here.
some of you are asking questions which may never arise if you knew the rules of that system. this topic is passed a long way so i'm not going to quote any question. hope you can find the answers in my post.
i don't find any problem in the room creator admin system and i think its much better than the current admin system. the only problem will be the current rooms and admins. where will we get the room creators of existing rooms and what will current admins do but it can be solved by improving the system a little. you don't need to apply the exact rules as other application applied.
as a irregular user of paltalk i know about the room creator admin system a little. sometime i log in to paltalk to get some different fun. i remember once our forum admin riz explained the room creator admin system of paltalk in a topic of this forum.
Webministrator wrote:in paltalk each and every user got the authority to open up a room, once they opened up a room they become super admin of that room automatically and can make any one admin and super admin of their room.

so mig33 can apply this idea. room owner should be given admin power only for that particular room like paltalk. if he/she appears to be an unfair admin, users wouldnt go to their room. in this instance you can point out, then every one would open up their own room. yup thats right. so whats the worst? in paltalk every one has their own room but some rooms are still unique and popular, because their owner matters, their owner makes the difference.

now you can ask, what to do with popular rooms thats been opened up by mig33 or default room of mig33. yup there they can keep existing admins to patrol.
in paltalk a room be disabled if no admin stay in that room. to continue chatting in a room there must be any admin present in the room. but we know it is not possible for someone to stay in a room 24 hour. for that the room creator can make anybody else admin of his room. is there anything wrong in having an admin always in room? i don't think so.
some of you asked question like what if any of your enemy kick you from his room. may i know what is the need of going to your enemies or any other bad users room who will kick you out without any reason and i don't think mig33 team is so fool that they will give any room creator the power of banning any users id. if a user be kicked from any room then he will be banned only from that particular room and i don't find anything wrong there. who will join his enemies room as riz bro said, room owner makes the different.
now you can say you will know the room creator after joining the room and room creator can kick you just after entering the room. yes he can kick but nothing will harm you if you be kicked once from a room or be banned from a room and don't don't forget that there is a email address contact@mig33.com. you can send your complain to mig33 and if they find the room creators guilty then they will take action against that room creator as they take action against multi kickers now.
existing admin can work as a room creator controller. they will check all rooms and send report to mig33 team if there's anybody misusing their power.
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 379
mig33 username : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://www.my-mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:44 pm

Very nyc post happy but i dnt agree u with u in one point. Admin them selves need to be patroled. So the whole admin system must be vanished. For the current existing room mig must apoint some users as a room creator.
Incase if mig want to make a room patrol must be from the mig staff cus its their job and ther r resoanable
Arabian
Arabian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:07 pm

yup thats exactly what I have said earlier happy.

I support this system through and through though It sounds harsh to recent admins and wannabe admins.

paltalk is most popular chat server these days because of their this fair administration system. on the other hand yahoo and IRC are losing popularity.

here I agree with happy. most of you have complained what if a multi kicker opened up a room and have you kicked out of their room !! well its apparently appears to be a silly issue. why would you go to a kicker's room anyway while you have ur own room?

in this system every group ( friend's cricle) would be able to chat peacefully in their rooms. for insctace, once I used to chat on paltalk, I had a room, that was popular room. when I used to open my room I send invitation to all friends of mine and they used to come, we used to have fun. however if any one else of our group open a room, we go out there and have fun. some times some abusers come and try to abuse. but what's the big deal ?? its just a matter of a click to get them hell out of our room.

now about banning ! staff will only have that authority and power to ban abuser and if possible mig33 can give the authority of banning to the room owner so that they can ban a user only from their room, not from mig33 lol. this is the way paltalk do. @ dark bro mig33 team definitely will change this ban by 3 kick strategy then. why you guys are taking the whole thing that way? by this system every one is not becoming typical mig33 admin, rather they will get the authority to rule and keep clean their own room. thats it. its not all about enjoying admin status, its about enjoying chatting in a native room with ur friends where about a stranger or an abuser cant spoil ur chat. you dont have to be getting sick and tired of begging admins asking for help. you can do it right away by ur own. Think it that way. you probably an user of popular room like uk-london where bunch of admins attend all the times. I have found some admins staying that room being lazy and enjoying their admin fam while some other rooms were struggling without an admin. but what about lots of unknown rooms where admins hardly show up?

couple of months before we had opened up our room mig33friends for holding a meeting and interacting with the member of our community. we had full room of users. but what happened? some abusers from a so called community got in the middle and ruined the room, the kicked each and every user out of room. eventhough there had been an admin present at that time. its just an example. I dont want this system for my personal benefit because I hardly get online these days. I cant even allow times to forum. may be once in a month I get online on mig.

look at yahoo, facebook. Most users got their own group. but some groups are still popular. I think a decent and organized user can easily get his/ her room popular. the user who got a good administation skill, decent manner and a positive attitude, in a word who got the skill to be a perfect admin, can make their room popular. every one would love to chat in their room as long as they are fair.

another idea mig33 team can take into consideration. they can set up some help rooms like paltalk. if any user got any kind of trouble they will go to help lobby and ask for help. in help room mig33 staff and current admins would be available.

in fact, this idea is much better than current controversial administration system.
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1502
mig33 username : riz_sydney
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:15 pm

webministrator wrote:I support this system through and through though It sounds harsh to recent admins and wannabe admins.
lol exactly though they accused me when i said like this, lol lets see hw thy gona reply aftr u make it clear
Arabian
Arabian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by happy Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:23 am

I don't know why are you guys criticising those who wants to be an admin? How do you know that all the users who wants to be an admin have just only the fascination of the power of admins. If you have known so would you tell me that everybody have bad intention to be an admin or would you tell me nobody is the right person for that position. So far you made me understood from your post that you don't have the full idea about why users want to be an admin. remember one thing that once the current admins was in that so called "wanna be admin" group. thats why they are admin today and most of them are helping users as well as helping mig33 except some of them who became admin just for the power and popularity.
You have just developed one sided idea of it. You just think the negative sides, but in this world there is positive and negative of everything except some basic things i.e. Education, islam etc. Having a good personality it's required to know both sides and being empathetic. So you better think in an appreciating way that admins are for helping users and mig33 community as well. Do they get paid for this? No, they're not serving against any cash. So why do users want to be an admin and take such challenging responsibilities without any payment. Definitely in general we think of admins as honest and they're doing great job.. so for a good job. Think of the volunteers, there're so many of us doing volunteery work in real life, do you think we just do this job just to be popular and get some extra ordinary power.. I think people don't do so to get the power but they do such great jobs those make them get special powers.. So those who desire to be an admin they're good in that sense that a good and honest mind goes for or looks for such kind of special positions or works.. so they can help as they want. yes you can show me many examples which may made you bound to think negative about the wanna be admins but the power is not only the reason behind wanna be admin. some want to be admin to use the power to help users or save them from the abusers, some may not do the same but nobody can blame them as they will do misuse the power. i know if we have a positive experience with a person or system, our attitude towards him or the system is likely to be positive and conversely negative experiences tend to make us cautious.
coming to the topic, who told you that everybody wants to be an admin who is not supporting the idea? i know not all here want to be admin who opposed this idea of changing the moderating system of mig33. its just some lack of knowledge about the new system made them comment negative. i would have post the same comments as they did, if i had not got any idea about it.
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 379
mig33 username : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://www.my-mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:37 am

ahem... after reading all... i think it wont be bad... as long as mig33 staffs stays available to help room creator's Smile
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : Room creator as an admin... - Page 3 Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next