Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room creator as an admin...

+15
happy
vj_9double
forgive
precious_pious
darkslayer_x
Arabian
enigma_1
diez4u
Cinderella
ullu-_
sc0rpi0n
Roma-_
camhe22
tears_of_cry
trojan.exe
19 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Room creator as an admin... - Page 2 Empty Re: Room creator as an admin...

Post by precious_pious Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:43 am

Hi,

As i was roaming here in this forum,i found a very attractive topic which was very important nowdays to discuss on it.At first i would like to emphasise the current situation,Every bad user or offender gets ban after three kicks.If mig33 allows the same power for new moderating method i.e ban id after 3 kicks,imagine how easy ll' be to ban someone s' id in a second,and more quicker way ll' be to use multikicking software.It ll' open a new battle ground for the users and room ownerd admins to fight.Things ll' get more out of control and finnaly it won't be stopable
The second point is that every user ll' try to have more rooms ownership,so that wherever he goes.he appears as room admin and in current only 1 admin becomes whole rooms admin.Try to think with a logic arabian.Everybody will be greedy for rooms ownership and try to get every room his own.And mig33 shouldn't copy as some of you said that they saw that at nimbuzz.I belive mig33 makes everything copyright©
precious_pious
precious_pious
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male
Number of posts : 44
mig33 username : precious_pious
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by forgive Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:07 am

Guys here is one thing is considerable..That when mig teams ruling that every room creater can modirate that own room...So as we are witness lots of corrupt gang have there own rooms at mig..And as trojan bro mentioned its the best situation for those kickerz that they spent there money for kick..And now team care to becme there dreams true..Like example:vengeance is a corruption gangs whom kicking l0ts innocent userz..And at that gang they are about 100 r over than 100 memberz..And they have there own rooms by the name of there gangs which created by "phil_vengeance" and that room is have most popularity between arab userz specialy iraqian..And that room never been empty from favour of multi...l0l..So now phil sir become more powerful than past..l0l.. And also as dark wrote maybe every user creat there own room and its what that i think reason for decrease popularity of main rooms..I'm not agree with this.. Team must refreshment about this decesion.. Thanks
forgive
forgive

Male
Number of posts : 246
mig33 username : elko
Referrer : i love mig33...
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:13 am

precious_pious wrote:Every bad user or offender gets ban after three kicks.

whats the use of banning users while they can make 100s of ids. besides,mig33 un ban ids after u mail them.

precious_pious wrote:If mig33 allows the same power for new moderating method i.e ban id after 3 kicks.

I don`t think that will happen.

precious_pious wrote:imagine how easy ll' be to ban someone s' id in a second.

how many innocent users r got banned by admin look around the forums those r just who knw about forums, imagin the huge numbers who got banned but dn`t knw how to complain or dnt knw about forum or english language.

precious_pious wrote:and more quicker way ll' be to use multikicking software.

I doubt this, as every room Owner/creator will try to make his/her room one of best, so why wud they kick?

precious_pious wrote:It ll' open a new battle ground for the users and room ownerd admins to fight.

from where u bring this. only the room creator will have the power.

precious_pious wrote:Things ll' get more out of control

are now everything under control?

precious_pious wrote:and finnaly it won't be stopable
and how about now lol!

precious_pious wrote:Everybody will be greedy for rooms ownership and try to get every room his own.
I knw in paltalk, for instance, y not every1 creating his/her own room? apply some logic. mig33 has a huge numbers of users and even if many users creates a rooms it will fill in.

precious_pious wrote:And mig33 shouldn't copy as some of you said that they saw that at nimbuzz.I belive mig33 makes everything copyright©️
it`s not about copyright, let them try this system cus the admin system is failed 100%[/quote]
Arabian
Arabian

Male
Number of posts : 152
mig33 username : aslimo
Referrer : google
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:23 am

darkslayer_x wrote:
Arabian wrote:
2. No more trublemakers will be in the room as the room creator and his assi will be always in the room. unlike the admins who take and hour to respne/that if they responed.
there r many advantage but this is one of the major.

I would certainly like to know other minor advantages instead of keeping them in mind. Besides, The question is.. will you always be in your room24/7? ?
As i said, the room creator must have the ability to make the users he wants as Admin in the room, so they rooms will be under control 24/7
Arabian
Arabian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by precious_pious Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:16 am

Arabian wrote:
precious_pious wrote:Every bad user or offender gets ban after three kicks.

whats the use of banning users while they can make 100s of ids. besides,mig33 un ban ids after u mail them.
mig33 bans them just to make realise them that what they doing,i already faced an experience about a slanger who got even unban,but he was too stubborn to give up :p

Arabian wrote:
precious_pious wrote:If mig33 allows the same power for new moderating method i.e ban id after 3 kicks.

I don`t think that will happen.
Then what kicks up your mind when you re' trying to support it?

Arabian wrote:
precious_pious wrote:imagine how easy ll' be to ban someone s' id in a second.

how many innocent users r got banned by admin look around the forums those r just who knw about forums, imagin the huge numbers who got banned but dn`t knw how to complain or dnt knw about forum or english language.
you are a sensible guy i think,and you can help them to send complain couldn't you? And those who got ban without reason got unban too with an appology letter.However,it depends upon the situation when one gets ban without reason

Arabian wrote:
precious_pious wrote:and more quicker way ll' be to use multikicking software.

I doubt this, as every room Owner/creator will try to make his/her room one of best, so why wud they kick?
There is a word called JELOUSLEY and i know you can get it as you re' a sensible guy

Arabian wrote:
precious_pious wrote:It ll' open a new battle ground for the users and room ownerd admins to fight.

from where u bring this. only the room creator will have the power.
How can you forget multikickers :p

Arabian wrote:
precious_pious wrote:Things ll' get more out of control

are now everything under control?
not 100 percent but somehow

Arabian wrote:
precious_pious wrote:and finnaly it won't be stopable
and how about now lol!
check out above statment :p

Arabian wrote:
precious_pious wrote:Everybody will be greedy for rooms ownership and try to get every room his own.
I knw in paltalk, for instance, y not every1 creating his/her own room? apply some logic. mig33 has a huge numbers of users and even if many users creates a rooms it will fill in.

precious_pious wrote:And mig33 shouldn't copy as some of you said that they saw that at nimbuzz.I belive mig33 makes everything copyright©️
it`s not about copyright, let them try this system cus the admin system is failed 100%
How can you make sure yourself that admin system failed??coz mig33 banned softwares of roll and flood kick:p?and now admins can kick somehow easily?
precious_pious
precious_pious
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:19 am

precious_pious wrote:
How can you make sure yourself that admin system failed???
lol ask any neutral users and they will answer u, keep in mind in all the forums there r full of wana be admins, so it`s useless to ask them
precious_pious wrote:coz mig33 banned softwares of roll and flood kick:p?and now admins can kick somehow easily?
lol but again and again programmers will create other softwares and admin will cry as ususal lol!
Arabian
Arabian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:21 am

well,we will get less user who would support this dumb system

mig33 team should consider this issue very seriously Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:27 am

aktel.786 wrote:well,we will get less user who would support this dumb system

infact, most the users wud like this idea, but as we knw, most the forum users r registered just to become admin. so they will stand against this.
tell me what the admin system did good? nothing zero on the left
Arabian
Arabian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by precious_pious Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:31 am

Arabian wrote:
precious_pious wrote:
lol ask any neutral users and they will answer u, keep in mind in all the forums there r full of wana be admins, so it`s useless to ask them

Who never wanted to serve mig33?obviosliy some wants and some don't.So nowdays just ask them what is multikickes,they can answer you better and in negative way instead of answering about admins

Arabian wrote:
precious_pious wrote:coz mig33 banned softwares of roll and flood kick:p?and now admins can kick somehow easily?
lol but again and again programmers will create other softwares and admin will cry as ususal lol!

Admins never cried becoz of these kind of ridiculus softwares,they just demand staff about the new software to be banned and then they do that lol! and what exactly programmers do?Ask programmers how much they get betrayed by staff after softwares getting banned
You going off the topic mr. So make another topic and quote me there
precious_pious
precious_pious
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:52 am

Arabian wrote:infact, most the users wud like this idea, but as we knw, most the forum users r registered just to become admin. so they will stand against this

i have found you picking forum members/staffs ever since you joined...whats so wrong with forum???

on top of that who said that users get registered just to become admin hmm? there are many admins who weren't forum members... Smile

Arabian wrote:tell me what the admin system did good? nothing zero on the left

of course,admin system has been helpful...if you aint blind,you would have seen their performances

bear in mind that those who did wrong...got demoted
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by precious_pious Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:32 am

aktel.786 wrote:
Arabian wrote:tell me what the admin system did good? nothing zero on the left

of course,admin system has been helpful...if you aint blind,you would have seen their performances

bear in mind that those who did wrong...got demoted
Exactly aktel,those who were loyal to their work got fame and owed respect in people heart,unfortunatelly some users blindly attack admins and mig33 staff even they don't know what actually they are really doing.We can see cotrdictions,denies bla bla everywhere,its just a part of discussion but i think mostly people prefer to those who have a sense of talking.

Lol am getting off the topic now,but i want to make people realise that what actually they can do if they want to make their words dominant here Smile
precious_pious
precious_pious
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:07 pm

people actually get jealousy...nothing else

there are many who shout foul...i feel,we should let admins do their job

back to the topic>>>

i am thinking like if room creator becomes admin,if he or she does offense...how come they would be punished lol

demotion??? there willl be million admins if this dumb system is applied

so it will be tough to handle these million admins lmfao
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:48 pm

main thing is, whole will go to others created room when they can make their own room.. its always better to rule not to be ruled silent
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : Room creator as an admin... - Page 2 Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by darkslayer_x Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:18 pm

Arabian wrote:
precious_pious wrote:
I guess you consider other users biased if and only if they don't agree with you Smile You consider people neutral only when they agree with you over a matter where there is only two options? That's not right Neutral

Arabian wrote:

Unfortunately, no. You see, if the methods of kicking, and the concerned rules are changed, you can't use the software as effectively as you used to, no matter how clever you are.
Consider this situation, if mig33 imposes two rules, consisting that you have to be in room for at least 1 minute to initiate a kick, and if you leave during the voting period, the vote of yours will be minus, then no matter whatever software you make, or even bring it from hell, it won't work. I hope i made it clear enough Smile

Arabian wrote:I doubt this, as every room Owner/creator will try to make his/her room one of best, so why wud they kick?
I have already answered this question and you failed to understand the obvious.. Why keep asking if you don't even want to hear the answers? Smile
Arabian wrote:from where u bring this. only the room creator will have the power.

I think what he means is, fights will be taken place between the power given to others by room admin.

Arabian wrote:are now everything under control?

You expect everything under control after everyone are given the power of moderating?

Arabian wrote:As i said, the room creator must have the ability to make the users he wants as Admin in the room, so they rooms will be under control 24/7

here comes the situation.. millions of users, billions of rooms, and all room creators will give about 7 or more users to take care of his room. Does not that mean that there will be more than one rooms be handled by one same user? Where will he perform his actions then? his own room? the room of his best friend? his girlfriend? which one??

Arabian wrote:
aktel.786 wrote:well,we will get less user who would support this dumb system

infact, most the users wud like this idea, but as we knw, most the forum users r registered just to become admin. so they will stand against this.
tell me what the admin system did good? nothing zero on the left

here we go again... what you mean is.. people have no right to go against your opinion. If they do that, they are greedy to become admin, or they are biased, or they are mentally handicapped, (just like someone around here we all know), or something like that.Grow up man.. you are behaving like a little kid who always wants everyone to do what he wants them to do... most of the forum users are just registered to become admin.. so we should all consider that you also registered to become admin Very Happy
darkslayer_x
darkslayer_x

Male
Number of posts : 714
mig33 username : darkslayer_x
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://www.geocities.com/lordamit91

Back to top Go down

Post by trojan.exe Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:37 am

Arabian wrote:
2. No more trublemakers will be in the room as the room creator and his assi will be always in the room. unlike the admins who take and hour to respne/that if they responed.
there r many advantage but this is one of the major.

What guarantee that the room owner, who is room admin, will always be on the room to moderate? Seems you speak so sure like there's a guarantee and total assurance.

I create a famous room, say it be like Uk-london, and suddenly something comes up, or an expected event happens, i lose my phone. I can't go to mig anymore to moderate my room and keep it clean of abusers. What happens then? Because no one else besides me can moderate my room...

Arabian wrote:for aktel and trojan, keep in mind that every user will try to make his/her own room to be one of the best, so why wud they spoiled it by kicking other users?
thats no different to what admins are doing. As like admins, there is no guarantee that the room owner will always be present in the room to moderate. Advantage with this current system is that any admin can moderate any room, unlike this room owner becomes admin, so abusers will have a blast when room owner is not present.

Secondly, one thing i noted about this system while chatting on Nimbuzz is that everyone floods the room advertising their own rooms. This idea is stupid, and will open a whole new way of abusing.
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 125
mig33 username : just-blaze_
I\'m from : Room creator as an admin... - Page 2 Flag
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by darkslayer_x Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:34 am

trojan.exe wrote:
Secondly, one thing i noted about this system while chatting on Nimbuzz is that everyone floods the room advertising their own rooms. This idea is stupid, and will open a whole new way of abusing.

lol!  :laughing:
I tried my best in nimbuzz forum to stop it when it was first introduced.. But unfortunately, they didn't seem to listen. Last time i checked, there were about 113 users in one room Neutral all flooding, (the room limit was supposed to some 25 )

I can't disagree that this idea is Stupid to the fullest extent cheeky laughing funny
darkslayer_x
darkslayer_x

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:07 am

wrote:What guarantee that the room owner, who is room admin, will always be on the room to moderate?
trajon I knw wat u mean, but I hv also suggested that the room owner shud b givin the power of making 2/3 users as Admin so even if the actual owner is not present there will b some 1 to look aftr.
Admin system is falied because.
1. Most of them r not friendly, hw unfriendly person will b able to maintain peace?
2.most of them are not regular and result that is many rooms r like hell.
.exe wrote:As like admins, there is no guarantee that the room owner will always be present in the room to moderate.
3.most of them are not replyin or takes and hour to reply-xcept 4 thr fwnds- so whats the use of admins?

List are Endless and many of u hav experinced this. So why we dnt let mig to try ths system Im sure it will b at least better than the admin system.
One request is to pls b honest wid u comment, not because just u hv admin fwnds r u r admin candidates u try lt ths bad systm 2 cary on

wrote:here comes the situation.. millions of users, billions of rooms, and all room creators will give about 7 or more users to take care of his room. Does not that mean that there will be more than one rooms be handled by one same user? Where will he perform his actions then? his own room? the room of his best friend? his girlfriend? which one??
we knw friends like to chat in one place, and each user has many friends, thouh i doubt u do because of the way u replied is strang, unless u hav the chance of becomin admin, so u tryin u best to put u frastrated comment forward. Billions rooms lmao

Last edited by aktel.786 on Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : merge)
Arabian
Arabian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:03 am

well guys, look every thing has its merits and de merits.
admin system is not failed but not very successful aswel,
look arabian bro, when there were no admins, there was no one to stop the abusers,kickers.
when admins came, this matter was solved a bit, but on the other hand , i have heard many ppl saying that uk-london is very popular room, today i was there from fone, and i watched very swere kinda floodin and abusin there, wat if the most popular room of mig33 is not secure from the abusers, where were admins that time,
next, when admins were not on mig, kicking was the hobby of ppl, now atleast they have a fear that if an admin joins, their ids would have been kicked,
but some admins are so friendly with there kicker friends that when they join the room Very Happy they say REMOVE Very Happy
is this the way to moderate?
but.... that time, kickers used slow softwares, most of them had a manual targeting which was not so fast,
when softwares like those banned, programmers struggled for more fast softwares and more accurate ones too, means mig33 stopped a disease but that way created many diseases.
when admins were not at mig, no one had heard abt corruption but now we are familiar with maga gang and many are in progress lol.
Very Happy:D:D one thing funny Very Happy:D:D

when admins were not at mig Very Happy multikickers of top level were the kickers Very Happy

when admin system was started . those became admins Very Happy:D:D hahaha

so no offence brothers Very Happy just enjoy and wait for something better Very Happy
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1951
mig33 username : ullu_-
Referrer : stimulus
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by precious_pious Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:33 am

Arabian wrote:
we knw friends like to chat in one place, and each user has many friends,
thats the fact of using mig33 or internet

Arabian wrote:thouh i doubt u do because of the way u replied is strang,
lol now if somebody doesn't goes with your opinion,his/her talks are strange,note that everyone is giving answer of your question and didnt' point it out as a STRANGE ANSWER

Arabian wrote:unless u hav the chance of becomin admin, so u tryin u best to put u frastrated comment forward.
Don't call it frustation because everyone can make himself/herself clear that who is on the way to frustration.

Arabian wrote:Billions rooms lmao
yeah you can just say LMAO but couldn't even try to give a natural or a logical explanation towards this topic.
ullu-_ wrote:well guys, look every thing has its merits and de merits.
admin system is not failed but not very successful aswel,
True agree with you

ullu-_ wrote:when there were no admins, there was no one to stop the abusers,kickers.
And once i noticed when i was new at mig33 that religion conflits,country conflits etc were solved through multikicking and sometimes i being a muslim also got kick becoz of it.

ullu-_ wrote:
i have heard many ppl saying that uk-london is very popular room, today i was there from fone, and i watched very swere kinda floodin and abusin there, wat if the most popular room of mig33 is not secure from the abusers, where were admins that time,
next,
i dont think admins aren't avalible around 24/7
ullu-_ wrote:
But some admins are so friendly with there kicker friends that when they join the room Very Happy they say REMOVE Very Happy
is this the way to moderate?
If i remember you fahad aka moderator-_,weren't you in that DX anti-mig33 community?ok i agree upon your words that some admins say REMOVE and action should be taken against them,Are you sure mig33 will rely on your words??many are fighting for true and justice in another way too although their words are like golden words for all of us.
precious_pious
precious_pious
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:49 am

i am in that community right now bro, secondly its very very dificult to find an admin in time of need, lol u pvt one,two,three,four... admins and so on, u get all of them offline then wat are the feelings i just described.
thirdly i know that brother that ol the admins are not like that. many of them are honest, but again the thing is which i said that no one is perfect, u can take my example, ok lets assume that m antimig, wat abt tareq, wasnt he antimig? i was an antimig user, he was an antimig admin, which thing is more bad? m a simple user, but an admin is ANTI-mig lol, wat abt him, i just gave one example, i hope my words are easy enuf to b understood Smile.

lol still such antimig ppl are admin, who bond with ppl like james.bond.007 and westlife to change the rules according to their wish, to stop a person from becomming admin who really deserves Smile it will b difficult to digest lol Very Happy
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1951
mig33 username : ullu_-
Referrer : stimulus
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by precious_pious Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:56 am

ullu-_ wrote:i am in that community right now bro
So it means your community still is making such softwares for interrupting admins for doing their job

ullu-_ wrote: secondly its very very dificult to find an admin in time of need
Br,when a person is eager to need somebody i am sure he/she can definitely find that person or thing

ullu-_ wrote:wat abt tareq, wasnt he antimig?
yes tareq was anti-mig33 and he did very ridiculus acts,which were meant just for him.You see many people come up here and complaint against tareq and MAGA gang,and he got the fruit what he burried in.My point here is to make yourself enough perfect so that people can also realise what are you actually saying

ullu-_ wrote:i was an antimig user
ullu-_ wrote:i am in that community right now bro
Check the both statments of yours and then conclude that what you said

ullu-_ wrote:he was an antimig admin
He was an anti mig33 and how can he harm you now or somebody else???

ullu-_ wrote:lol still such antimig ppl are admin, who bond with ppl like james.bond.007
DIdnt get you at this point

ullu-_ wrote:to stop a person from becomming admin who really deserves Smile it will b difficult to digest lol Very Happy

Bro,you are a regular user here and you better know what staff said clearly about admin selection system and what are their agenda about it,so here you can't say that the deserving couldn't get it.Yeah in one sense you can say that which is that the candidates are not properly guided
precious_pious
precious_pious
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by darkslayer_x Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:56 am

Neutral I got nothing to say after precious replied Arabian...

But I got something in head...

If you are against Arabian, then

1. You are hoping to be admin,
2. You have joined forum to become admin candidate,
3. You are being dishonest,
4. whatever you say, you are saying it because admins are your friends, and etc etc some conspiracy theory.. related to the good relation between you and admins

Neutral GIVE ME A BREAK, WILL YOU???

Don't we have a right to disagree with you Arabian??
Or you think you have got the smartest brain in the world and it is only unfair that we are not agreeing over your brilliant ideas about how things should go around?

ALL HAIL ARABIAN bounce
darkslayer_x
darkslayer_x

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:03 am

yup...pious made things cristal clear

in addition,let me guess something about those admins who would be admin after creating rooms lol

if they get the power like banning and unbanning ids then>>>

Arrow abusers will get their all ids unbanned as being admin

Arrow multi kickers will get their all ids unbanned too!

my gosh! seems like we will be in hell if this dumb system is implemented Neutral
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:34 am

Wat good answer did pious give? Did u even read. U just agree wid wat eva he said cus hes admin lol. This One of the reason I hate the admin system , it makes ppl to have double personality, sorry but it fact Hypocrsiy
Arabian
Arabian

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by trojan.exe Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:43 pm

Arabian wrote:Wat good answer did pious give? Did u even read. U just agree wid wat eva he said cus hes admin lol.
lol dude, then be admin and maybe he will agree with you too Wink
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 125
mig33 username : just-blaze_
I\'m from : Room creator as an admin... - Page 2 Flag
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next