Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why mig33 team allways select wrong ppl 4 admin job??????/

+6
riz
leo_666
lll_rulzz_lll
ever-after
zaid201
Klimer
10 posters

Go down

why mig33 team allways select  wrong ppl 4  admin job??????/ Empty why mig33 team allways select wrong ppl 4 admin job??????/

Post by Klimer Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:05 am

hi every 1 im an old mig33 usar and when the mig33 started the admins thing the mig33 became sooo boring but some of the admins are great at there job and the other not i will not talk about the old admins i will talk about the new admins why mig33 selected those bad ppl to bacome admins ?? rez and cute yana and are great admins but why did they selected the others? specially westlife0007 he got multinickz how the hell did he got selected? cuz he allways call an admin 4 help? thats not a reason if mig33 team gonna walk on the same roud that they are in now every 1 will hate admins adil and the otherz even scared from the kickers when he come and watch that the kicker using back room kicking he ran away!!!! i dont think that is he's work and they are not online all the time there job is too protect mig33 users not stay and relax if they can't do that why the hell did e send an email to mig huh??!!! mig33 team is walkin on the bad roud they can even stop the back room kickin by let there system let the user enter with the user name just 1 time can't they do that?? the kickers gonna use the same room u will kick them easy that way but i don't think that they are thinking of mig33 users help they arev just select bad ppl 4 the admin job and let them play with the power!!!!!! shame on mig33!!!!! is that fair tell me ppl?? but the best thing is to play with slow admins thats soo fun Very Happy

Last edited by on Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Klimer
Logged in
Logged in

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

why mig33 team allways select  wrong ppl 4  admin job??????/ Empty Re: why mig33 team allways select wrong ppl 4 admin job??????/

Post by zaid201 Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:46 am

LOoK AgAIn
AdMInS ArE COOl.
zaid201
zaid201

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Back to top Go down

why mig33 team allways select  wrong ppl 4  admin job??????/ Empty Re: why mig33 team allways select wrong ppl 4 admin job??????/

Post by Klimer Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:49 am

i know them 1 by 1 i think i know!!!! and i said some of them are bad not all u look again
Klimer
Logged in
Logged in

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ever-after Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:50 am

klimer do you have any proof bro..... without proof it's not nice...
if any capability please post your proofs as well....
if you dont have proofs this is useless..
ever-after
ever-after

Male
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by lll_rulzz_lll Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:42 am

salam!!! yes ever bro is right show us your proof if you have any other wise this will not work
lll_rulzz_lll
lll_rulzz_lll

Male
Number of posts : 188

http://myrulzz.nexo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zaid201 Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:48 am

InnOCENt UNTIl PrOVen GUilty study
zaid201
zaid201

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by leo_666 Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:38 pm

i think i gt sum nyc snaps of a so called famous admin !!!!

whr u can find a kik fyt was taking place n out of nowhr , HE came , HE saw n HE kicked d hell out of a kicker ....(wow, dats grt) n shamelessly , he requested d other kicker " plz leave ur multi nick "

ummm.....may be i misunderstood him .... may be HE z 2 humble ....n its dam'n me who misinterprete d whole thing :-p

so . multikikerz.... plz plz n plz ,make a gud relation wid d admins n keep rocking n keep kiking .... best of luck

( hey, dnt ban my id :-) )[/img]
leo_666
Logged in
Logged in

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:12 pm

dont abuse any admin without any proof and only for personal enemity.

thread locked.
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1502
mig33 username : riz_sydney
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:15 am

riz_sydney wrote:dont abuse any admin without any proof and only for personal enemity.

thread locked.

as far as i know, adil ahmed is a good person. rij, i think the topic should be unlocked, because, id he had any prove... he can post it here.. but with out any prove, itz not nice to speak any bad about any1....

topic re opened...
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : why mig33 team allways select  wrong ppl 4  admin job??????/ Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by adil_mahmud Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:58 am

Klimer wrote:admins adil and the otherz even scared from the kickers when he come and watch that the kicker using back room kicking he ran away!!!!

Scare Shocked are u sure an mig33 admin can scared kickerz Exclamation I think u need to go to an eye hospital dude Or may be u can concern wid any old mig user (since u're talking like a newbie) that kickerz can't do no harm to an admin. so no admin scared from the kickerz. Think before posting anything! Ok?---ADIL MAHMUD
adil_mahmud
adil_mahmud
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by lll_rulzz_lll Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:25 am

salam!!! Shocked yes this is true that no admin scared from kickers any ways welcome adil feel so happy for your first post Shocked
lll_rulzz_lll
lll_rulzz_lll

Male
Number of posts : 188

http://myrulzz.nexo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ever-after Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:10 pm

klimer please bro prove it.....

if you have snaps please post it here......

if you cant post your snaps within 24 hours the thread will be locked again...

we dont want to accuse anybody, without any reason.......

once again please post your screen shots here....
ever-after
ever-after

Male
Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:42 pm

leo_666 wrote:i think i gt sum nyc snaps of a so called famous admin !!!!

whr u can find a kik fyt was taking place n out of nowhr , HE came , HE saw n HE kicked d hell out of a kicker ....(wow, dats grt) n shamelessly , he requested d other kicker " plz leave ur multi nick "

ummm.....may be i misunderstood him .... may be HE z 2 humble ....n its dam'n me who misinterprete d whole thing :-p

so . multikikerz.... plz plz n plz ,make a gud relation wid d admins n keep rocking n keep kiking .... best of luck

( hey, dnt ban my id :-) )[/img]

if u got snap why you were not posting before it getting locked? u had enough time to post it. anyway time is extent for u. in this mean time if u failed to submit ur proof I would like to request you refrain from uselss posting in this forum.

@ klimer next time without snap or any evidence dont blame any admin. we dont allow it.

@ cry coz i locked topic after 2 days the last post made. have a look the differnces of time in between leo's last and my post's. but if he think he got proof its important to post he could make new topic isnt it? and 3 days have passed yet he couldnt post anything.

so i would like to request all moderators plz dnt unlock any topic without in case of any emergency. and if any moderator think any post should be unlocked discuss wid him/her & take permission of him/her by which thread being locked.
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:57 am

thread locked and all mods are requested not to unlock it.

tanx.
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:14 pm

riz_sydney wrote:thread locked and all mods are requested not to unlock it.

tanx.

i just gave him a chance.... nothing beside that.... Neutral
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : why mig33 team allways select  wrong ppl 4  admin job??????/ Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:08 pm

klimer has been banned for making false complaint against mig33 room moderators.

every users have strong right to post his/her opinion in this forum and users can make complaint against abusers and admins. but you have to have reasonable proof for your complaint.

we allow any kind of truth in here. if it made against any room admins, forum moderators even against me.

but there are no place of lie over here.

tanx for ur comprehension.
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vampires007 Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:31 pm

riz_sydney wrote:klimer has been banned for making false complaint against mig33 room moderators.

every users have strong right to post his/her opinion in this forum and users can make complaint against abusers and admins. but you have to have reasonable proof for your complaint.

we allow any kind of truth in here. if it made against any room admins, forum moderators even against me.

but there are no place of lie over here.

tanx for ur comprehension.
Great job riz brother Twisted Evil
vampires007

Male
Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:53 am

i just can smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by deep Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:00 am

well done riz
i think dispute is solved and thread should be locked
deep
deep
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 696
mig33 username : m-sp
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down