Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 merchants!

+11
riz
stimulus
hang_me_up
magic_cupid
happy
r0mz
tears_of_cry
forhad725
ricker
sajith
luv.inspecta
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

default125 Mig33 merchants!

Post by luv.inspecta Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:54 pm

hi friends,

i was wondering if mig33 team could give merchants a special coloured nick(ID) so that they could be easily identified and users wont hesitate to buy credits from them too!this will differentiate between genuine and fake merchants Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil .what do u guys think?
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Male
Number of posts : 1642
mig33 username : luv.inspecta
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

default125 Re: Mig33 merchants!

Post by sajith Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:05 pm

yeah. thats grade idea.  :yahoo:
more fake merchants in mig33. this color changing is good for that problem. Smile
sajith
sajith
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1555
mig33 username : sajith.xp.pk
I\'m from : Mig33 merchants! Flag
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.freenhost.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:10 pm

excellent idea luv  :yahoo:

Hope mig33 team would make a note of this Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ricker Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:06 am

ya indeed thats a perfect idea
cox now a days users are also creatin many fake ID's of the merchants n also it would b easier for us to identify n get credit from the original merchants Smile

hope mig33 will soon approve ur idea
ricker
ricker

Male
Number of posts : 175
mig33 username : ri-cker
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by forhad725 Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:59 am

ya good idea br but in my country bangladesh
have nt any marchents bro but its good idea bro
its easy to catch marchents
forhad725
forhad725

Male
Number of posts : 223
mig33 username : forhad725
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by luv.inspecta Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:45 am

ye coz i have seen many merchants in rooms advertising about credit sale and all that stuff but they just dont sound honest ... in this way people are buying lesss credits but if they give merchants a colour that wud great am sure many people will also go for merchants position Wink !!
so if u guys think its a great idea ...
den any choices of colours ?! laughing
orange?!
red?!
silver?!i guess silver wud luk gud  :lov3:
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:34 am

that will be nice....

forhad bro.... u can buy credit from me..... my id is registered as a merchant... and you can buy any amount from me... Smile
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : Mig33 merchants! Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by luv.inspecta Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:56 pm

r u merchant cry bro??? oops i never knew that !! laughing
great v have merchant admin hereeee Twisted Evil
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by r0mz Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:40 am

CHANGING THE ID OF A MERCHANT MIGHT BE A PROBLEM BECAUSE THE REGULAR CUSTOMERS MYT B LOST UNLESS IF ALL ARE INFORMED/UPDATED ABOUT THE CHANGE...

INSPECTA BRO WAT DO YOU THINK???? Rolling Eyes
r0mz
r0mz

Male
Number of posts : 935
mig33 username : r0mz---relo4d3d
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by luv.inspecta Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:54 am

r0mz wrote:CHANGING THE ID OF A MERCHANT MIGHT BE A PROBLEM BECAUSE THE REGULAR CUSTOMERS MYT B LOST UNLESS IF ALL ARE INFORMED/UPDATED ABOUT THE CHANGE...

no romz bro i waznt talkin abt changing the id but yea i think they should be given different colour like admins and thier name should have written merchant with it in pvt list ... just the like the way admins have ....
this way we can differenttiate between genuine and fake onez .. so wht do u say romz bro ?! Smile
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luv.inspecta Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:55 am

luv.inspecta wrote:
r0mz wrote:CHANGING THE ID OF A MERCHANT MIGHT BE A PROBLEM BECAUSE THE REGULAR CUSTOMERS MYT B LOST UNLESS IF ALL ARE INFORMED/UPDATED ABOUT THE CHANGE...

no romz bro i waznt talkin abt changing the id but yea i think they should be given different colour like admins and thier name should have written merchant with it in pvt list ... just the like the way admins have ....
this way we can differenttiate between genuine and fake onez .. and the list can always be updated like admins list ... !so wht do u say romz bro ?! Smile

ohhh gosh double post Neutral sorry abt this ..
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by r0mz Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:05 am

i totaly agree with you bro...allot of fraudulent cases are formed
r0mz
r0mz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by happy Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:36 pm

Registration is free for marchants.:P everybody will be registered.:P we will see all mig33 user a registered marchant.:P what an idea.:P
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 379
mig33 username : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://www.my-mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Post by magic_cupid Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:01 pm

happy wrote:Registration is free for marchants.cheeky everybody will be registered.cheeky we will see all mig33 user a registered marchant.cheeky what an idea.cheeky

If like bro said we have no simple chatter Very Happy Hehe i think we must have more marchant. lol!
magic_cupid
magic_cupid

Male
Number of posts : 33
mig33 username : magic_cupid
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.cambodian-mig33.forumn.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:09 pm

happy wrote:Registration is free for marchants.cheeky everybody will be registered.cheeky we will see all mig33 user a registered marchant.cheeky what an idea.cheeky

Doing registratioin does not mean that you will get the colour...it will be for those who would be selected as merchants by the team

So many did registration but they are known as merchant???

Its a good idea because it will be easier for us to recognize merchants if they get colour in the room Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by happy Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:38 pm

aktel.786 wrote:

Doing registratioin does not mean that you will get the colour...
why not? I'm a registered marchant. I should get the color. I have every right to get the colour.
aktel.786 wrote:it will be for those who would be selected as merchants by the team

hehehe.:p another selection. So now marchants have to show their quality in forums to get the colour? Hehe:p and why only the selected marchants?Neutral where will go other marchants?Neutral

aktel.786 wrote:

So only the known marchants are real marchants?Neutral sorry i didn't know that.Neutral i thought everybody who is registered, buy credit from mig33 and sell credit is a marchants.Neutral if i'm not true then we should change the meaning of marchants and put a new word "known".
aktel.786 wrote:Its a good idea because it will be easier for us to recognize merchants if they get colour in the room Smile
maybe its good to you where the reason is nothing but creating another confusion of colour but :s

Last edited by happy on Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quote complete.)
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:08 am

happy wrote:
aktel.786 wrote:

Doing registratioin does not mean that you will get the colour...
why not? I'm a registered marchant. I should get the color. I have every right to get the colour.
aktel.786 wrote:it will be for those who would be selected as merchants by the team

hehehe.:p another selection. So now marchants have to show their quality in forums to get the colour? Hehe:p and why only the selected marchants?Neutral where will go other marchants?Neutral

aktel.786 wrote:

So only the known marchants are real marchants?Neutral sorry i didn't know that.Neutral i thought everybody who is registered, buy credit from mig33 and sell credit is a marchants.Neutral if i'm not true then we should change the meaning of marchants and put a new word "known".
aktel.786 wrote:Its a good idea because it will be easier for us to recognize merchants if they get colour in the room Smile
maybe its good to you where the reason is nothing but creating another confusion of colour but :s

well..there are so many registered merchants but how many you know??

me??? i just know shadow_w0man,fe-,k-e-e-n,carelyn,ms.foxcy etc...why??? possibly because they are recommended by the team

and if you are really a merchant we should have got the message in Bangladesh like if you want to buy mig33 credit please contact happy-to-help!!! but i am sorry...i don't get anything like that!!!

then it does not mean that if you are not selected by the team,we won't get you in the light???!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by happy Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:30 am

Firstly you quoted my whole reply. I don't get any reason for that. I asked some questions you didn't answer me. Confused.Neutral

aktel.786 wrote:well..there are so many registered merchants but how many you know??

Suppose I know nobody.Smile So what!Neutral Is it like only he will be a marchant who i know?cheeky

aktel.786 wrote:me??? i just know shadow_w0man,fe-,k-e-e-n,carelyn,ms.foxcy etc...why??? possibly because they are recommended by the team

good question. But the answer is not right. If you use the word "Possibly" that mean you're not sure. You have doubt in your mind. Anyway..
its like my brother aktel don't know much about marchants. I got the owner to tell him something about marchants.
To reply this topic i think first we should know about what is called marchants? Who they are?.. If you know then Surely you will get your answer.
"Marchants are users who buy credits in bulk through one of many international payment option to resell/transfer them to others."(don't forget the lines)
so there is no conditions like recommendation of mig33 team. We can Simply say.. Everybody who buy and sell credit is a marchant.

aktel.786 wrote:and if you are really a merchant we should have got the message in Bangladesh like if you want to buy mig33 credit please contact happy-to-help!!! but i am sorry...i don't get anything like that!!!

hmmm good going.. Now let me tell why you don't get my name..
if i request mig33 to advertise my name with my details then they will check how much bdt i sold. There is a condition of advertising your name..
"After you make your first credit purchase of at least bdt$6800 mig33 will consider advertising you as a marchants in bangladesh."
now if i purchase over bdt$6800 and ask mig33 to advertise my name then they will advertise. Its depend upto me. If i don't want they will not. I think you got your questions answer why my name is not in the advertisement and why you don't see me.

aktel.786 wrote:if you are not selected by the team,we won't get you in the light???!!!
very good question.Smile but the answer is little funny..cheeky there is nothing like selection in mig33 marchants program.Wink
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hang_me_up Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:45 am

Ehem i hv a question and that is vry easy one I am a mearchant frm bd bt i hv no way to send money to australia or any other country by TT and in my country bank doesnt provied international creadit card and as i m a student and nt a bussiness man(i mean the big one) i cant hv a creadit card(but i hv told u dey r nt alowed 2 use internationaly) and as i m nt a b.m(bussines man) i cant transfer money from my account to mig33 account. I cant even send it via moneygram or western union coz dey doesnt hv da system here but i m very much interesting in buying creadit. i hv already contacted to mearchant@mig33.com and i didnt get an satisfied ans of this question so plz help and ans me wiv it. i hv provided all da detailes of ma question and if u hv any other plz let me knw it.

thank you Mig33 merchants! 615570
hang_me_up
hang_me_up
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male
Number of posts : 56
mig33 username : rajibul143 and digital-mulla
Registration date : 2008-06-26

http://www.rajibul143.4t.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:54 pm

happy wrote: if i request mig33 to advertise my name with my
details then they will check how much bdt i sold. There is a condition
of advertising your name..

lol...indirectly you are agreeing with me!!!

when you are requesting and as you said there is a condition,what does it mean?? doesn't it mean that ultimately you have to be selcted by them???

when you are fully checked as you mentioned...then you are actullay getting yourself selected

Finally...you are authorised merchant by the team

Last edited by aktel.786 on Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by happy Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:50 pm

aktel.786 wrote:
happy wrote: if i request mig33 to advertise my name with my details then they will check how much bdt i sold. There is a condition of advertising your name..

hehe.cheeky my brother you are very cleaver.cheeky you quoted me from middle of the post. Anyway..
Didn't you Read the lines below?..
happy wrote: Its depend upto me. If i don't want they will not.

if i don't want advertisement then only the advertisement will not be there but i am still a marchant.
aktel.786 wrote:lol...indectly you are agreeing with me!!!

though i don't know the meaning of "indectly" i took it as "indirectly". really? I don't think so.Neutral Why don't you read my post again.Smile
aktel.786 wrote:when you are requesting and as you said there is a condition,what does it mean??
what if i do not request?.Wink i'm still a marchant.Very Happy some marchants needs advertisement to increase their sell. That not mean others.. who are not advertising they are not marchants.Wink
aktel.786 wrote:doesn't it mean that ultimately you have to be selcted by them???
when you are fully checked as you mentioned...then you are actullay getting yourself selected

for the advertisement.Smile not to be a marchant.Wink its better if you be clear about marchants and advertising.
aktel.786 wrote:Finally...you are authorised merchant by the team
finally all are are marchants.cheeky
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hang_me_up Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:13 pm

Mig33 merchants! 615570 please any body help me. dnt keep hanging me lik dis plz plz crying
hang_me_up
hang_me_up
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male
Number of posts : 56
mig33 username : rajibul143 and digital-mulla
Registration date : 2008-06-26

http://www.rajibul143.4t.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:54 pm

well...we are talking about authorised merchant or just merchant???

if its just about authorised merchant then certainly advertisement comes into play

and if its just about normal merchant then i don't think advertisement would be needed

more importantly..we are going off the topic

so lets get to the topic Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by r0mz Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:50 am

well..... Rolling Eyes
as a matter of fact i think colour should be used only in the account history section....I.e if credit is transfered from a merchant it shoul be displayed in a differentiated colour.... Smile
r0mz
r0mz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by stimulus Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:23 am

wel the story here is mainly revolving around aktel's and happy's points..
i think you both have legitimate points.. in one of happy's posts he said that something that meant if mig will be giving colour to merchants then every user will register to be a merchant.. just to get the colour.. and aktel counterd it by simply suggesting that in that case mig should select certain users who maybe exceed sales levels more than others.. atleast thats the impression i got.. if this is it.. then you both made very valid points.. good job  :yupp:
stimulus
stimulus
V.I.P

Female
Number of posts : 1049
mig33 username : criminaly_cool
Registration date : 2007-07-05

http://www.mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content