Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 merchants!

+11
riz
stimulus
hang_me_up
magic_cupid
happy
r0mz
tears_of_cry
forhad725
ricker
sajith
luv.inspecta
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

default125 Re: Mig33 merchants!

Post by happy Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:09 am

aktel.786 wrote:we are talking about authorised merchant or just merchant???

Are you replying without reading the topic!.Neutral
aktel.786 wrote:if its just about authorised merchant then certainly advertisement comes into play

not certainly. Its depend upto the marchants. Never come into play if the marchants don't want advertisement.
aktel.786 wrote:if its just about normal merchant

once again .. every marchants is marchants.

stimulus wrote:
i think you both have legitimate points..
I never got any legitimate point from any of his post.

stimulus wrote:aktel counterd it by simply suggesting that in that case mig should select certain users who maybe exceed sales levels more than others..

Where Did he said like that..

stimulus wrote:if this is it..
In fact this is not that.
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 379
mig33 username : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://www.my-mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stimulus Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:36 am

stimulus wrote:who maybe exceed sales levels more than others.. atleast thats the impression i got.. if this is it.. then you both made very valid points..

let me explain this since it seems you did not read well before replying.. no worries..
use of the words "maybe" and "if" allow for discrepancies as as well as misunderstanding and suppositions...
and because you see no logic in one man's point it doesnt mean we are all blind to it  :yupp:

please re read the underlined statement Wink

any way aktel.. i dont think we can say "merchant and normal merchant"...
like how you can't say admin and normal admin...
i guess it'll be like active and inactive merchant.. right???
stimulus
stimulus
V.I.P

Female
Number of posts : 1049
mig33 username : criminaly_cool
Registration date : 2007-07-05

http://www.mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Post by r0mz Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:00 am

stimmy ur fit to be our english teacher Cool

back to the topic....stimy i think u know there are sub merchants who distribute credits on behalf of the merchant...i personaly do that fo my merchant friend in zanzibar(island) ..i sell for him and when he visits me i pay em of...

so i think this is what aktel meant.....or is it not aktel??? Smile
r0mz
r0mz

Male
Number of posts : 935
mig33 username : r0mz---relo4d3d
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by stimulus Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:20 am

romz i didn't know that.. actually i didnt even know this

Now let me tell why you don't get my name..
if i request mig33 to advertise my name with my details then they will
check how much bdt i sold. There is a condition of advertising your
name..
"After you make your first credit purchase of at least
bdt$6800 mig33 will consider advertising you as a marchants in
bangladesh."
now if i purchase over bdt$6800 and ask mig33 to
advertise my name then they will advertise. Its depend upto me. If i
don't want they will not.

i'm still learning Cool
stimulus
stimulus
V.I.P

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by r0mz Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:36 am

Rolling Eyes i didnot get u teacher,miss stimulus laughing
r0mz
r0mz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by happy Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:40 am

stimulus wrote: thats the impression i got.
very nice. Remember "you" got.
stimulus wrote: it doesnt mean we are all blind to it
where you got all.Neutral Its only "you". Well.. If you(stimulus) mean "all" then you're right.

stimulus wrote:please re read the underlined statement
might be i'm blind but can't believe. Please show me from which of his post you(all) got that aktel mean.. "who exceed sales levels more than others" Certainly if you're not blind like me.
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by stimulus Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:59 am

yes off course happy it's me who interpreted the topic and my opinions are in my wiindow.. how much more explanation you need. lol

again you misunderstand (romz lol teacher role coming in)
just because YOU dont undertsand something does it mean the rest of the world or others are oblivious to it too???.. please man.. Rolling Eyes

"who exceed sales levels more than others"
above was part of my interpretation of what I FELT aktel meant and use of maybe also suggests it as an example .. and I FEEL that MY OPINION should not be shreded rather persuaded Wink
get my drift yet?? lol

@ romz
r0mz wrote:Rolling Eyes i didnot get u teacher,miss stimulus laughing

i meant there is alot i dont know about merchants.. and what you said about sub merchants and that quoted bit is what i never knew before..  :yahoo:
stimulus
stimulus
V.I.P

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by r0mz Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:16 am

oh ok...thank you teacher laughing
r0mz
r0mz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:08 am

well it seems to be a paradox topic.

First of all let me make you guys clear something. specially i would like to have attention of aktel n happy.

as you both know it just takes to fill out 5 fields to get registered as a merchant. so whats the big deal being a registered merchant? anyone n every one can be a registered merchant if they wanna. >>> just get this link >>> http://mig33.com/merch/register_form.php

The idea of authorized merchant referred by forum mod aktel is not bad. it could be taken into consideration but i dont think mig staffs would like to go through another selection procedure although they encourage users to be a merchant. and they give prior attention to a famous merchant in mig33 admin and staff selection.

No offence the idea to color all registered merchants nick is a bit childish given by luv inspecta. if they apply this idea we are about to see each n every single user is colored then lol so whats wrong with the color of normal user as it is now? if you got bored with this color ask mig team to bring on a new color.:P

anyway i think its not a funny topic. lets get to the topic. you said colored id will help identify who is real merchant so that it would save u from fraud. but my friend did u ever think a fraud can easily get a color nick then. cuz they know how to get them registered as a merchant like you know. so color doesnt really matter and doesnt make no sense. Rather authorization matters if you really desperate to have a color. I meant to say mig team should launch a authorization procedure through which a professional merchant can be their official merchant and get known...n then they can have a colored nick.

eversince any one can be a merchant i would like to suggest to recruit some official ( authorized ) merchant. anyway i know merchant things couldnt make that impression so far like admin things made:P

cheers!!

Last edited by riz_sydney on Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:35 am; edited 3 times in total
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1502
mig33 username : riz_sydney
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:15 am

well actually stimmy and riz got my point Wink

i hope everyone will get too Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by hang_me_up Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:44 am

Mig33 merchants! - Page 2 615570 i hv got no ans still no bangladeshi to solve my prob
hang_me_up
hang_me_up
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male
Number of posts : 56
mig33 username : rajibul143 and digital-mulla
Registration date : 2008-06-26

http://www.rajibul143.4t.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sajith Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:38 am

firstly i'm saying merchants are not admins. . .

admins are selecting after an interw and they are always with the mig staff.
but,
merchants haven't any interw like that.
all peoples can be merchants.
don't need recommends from anyone and if we have minimum moneys for be merchant, we all can become merchants.. . .

our sri lanka have 2 merchants and always coming a advertisment about them from the mig. . .
but, they didn't faced to any interw and they know they are merchants and about payments only. . .

therefor, all users can be merchants.

if they have a other colour, I know most peoples will be merchants. . .
most peoples will trying to be merchant. . . .

therefor I agree with happy...

I thinking don't need colours for merchants
sajith
sajith
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1555
mig33 username : sajith.xp.pk
I\'m from : Mig33 merchants! - Page 2 Flag
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.freenhost.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenom_ Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:26 am

i agree with happy,

if it implemented all will try to become a merchant to get a new id colour....

too many colours will surely make us dizzy in rooms....

in my opinion we dont need any special colour for merchants....
Phenom_
Logged in
Logged in

Male
Number of posts : 11
mig33 username : Phenom_
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by r0mz Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:33 am

aktel.786 wrote:well actually stimmy and riz got my point Wink

i hope everyone will get too Smile

i think i get ur point too Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Smile
r0mz
r0mz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by happy Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:14 pm

The post of riz are closely related to my post in meaning that i've already posted before. I don't understand why he is so jealous of my posts and not directly agreeing with it? He is just making a complex and at the end he make similar comments as i did. Listen all forum friends, i'm not here competing with someone or others.. I'm just here to make clear conceptions to all who are unknown to the relevent topic.Anyway..
From the very begining we are talking about marchants in general. Somebody proposed that the marchants' id's should be coloured to avoid fraud marchants who betray with mig users but is that all to get rid of frauds? Is that enough.. to what extend this process coloring will help mig users from frauds?
If mig offers coloured id's for marchants all the users will take the chance to get a coloured id whether they really want to be a marchant or just to get a coloured id.
We started the topic about marchants but its not a topic that should take a long time to end up successfully.
However, for some users post who are not really known to "marchants" at all.. the topic is extending and extending and also diverting to complexity.
From aktels post and others who agreed with the idea of colour in first some reply, we can consider them an unknown person to "marchants" topic.. aktels thinking was that only the id's that we see on the advertisement for marchants are a marchants and no other users are marchants.. But in fact we know that anybody can be a marchant and we can find so many users who're registered marchants. It depends on the marchant to advertise his id or not.
But i didn't expect this sort of poor thinking from aktel as he is a moderator of the forum.
Aktel was really confused about marchants but i don't understand how the others users found that he offered about authorised marchants. It is clear from aktel post that he is thinking there are two types of marchants in mig33 i.e. Marchants and authorised marchants.
After a long time debating with me suddenly beyond my expectation aktel asked me what are we talking about...! Marchant or authoried marchants? That made me feel so shame to discuss about that topic with him. as he is a moderator of this forum we the normal users always expect something new to learn from him.. But such questions from him discourage us to learn anything from him.
Now from the confusion of aktel.. Somehow stimulus got a new idea "authorised marchants". Riz, aktel,r0mz agreed with her and thinking this will help the normal users to get rid from frauds. Now i like to say something about that..
authorizing process is not going to help normal mig33 users but helping frauds to settle their frauding business. They will just act as a reliable marchant for a while as their investment to start frauding business when they gather a number of customers. So ultimately we still not getting any suitable solution to get rid of frauds.
I wonder now somebody will quote me without any reason as aktel did and others will get another new idea from the quote just to not agree with me. hahaha.:P super idea makers.:P
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:39 am

i just want to say... as you all are talking about merchants... why that is necessary that much??? just buy your credit face to face.... of course, you also have to pay the merchant... so you have to go face to face.... in this case their is no case of fraud's..
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : Mig33 merchants! - Page 2 Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:21 am

happy wrote:The post of riz are closely related to my post in meaning that i've already posted before. I don't understand why he is so jealous of my posts and not directly agreeing with it? He is just making a complex and at the end he make similar comments as i did.
I wonder now somebody will quote me without any reason as aktel did and others will get another new idea from the quote just to not agree with me. hahaha.cheeky super idea makers.cheeky

LMFAO....Happy u appear to be picking on the staffs of this forum. you got no point there mate. ur post is just full of sarcasm. i dont think you have gone carefully through my post. did you even understand what i meant to clarify. I tried to differentiate your n aktel's idea. I dint try to put my idea in this topic. these day i dont put my own idea in any mig related issue. why i am gonna be jealous of your post? ur really fun. ur not completely worthless. cuz atleast you know how to make ppl laugh. I actually aint laughing at ur words I am laughing at urself. how dumb u are!! why am i gonna be jealous of your post? I always try to make sure that every one has got the freedom of speech in this forum that doesnt mean we will let you to abuse the froum's staffs n members. sorry to say mate you have no courtesy.

now get the point>>>here you go>>

happy wrote:
aktel.786 wrote:we are talking about authorised merchant or just merchant???

Are you replying without reading the topic!.Neutral
aktel.786 wrote:if its just about authorised merchant then certainly advertisement comes into play

not certainly. Its depend upto the marchants. Never come into play if the marchants don't want advertisement.
aktel.786 wrote:if its just about normal merchant

once again .. every marchants is marchants.

you said every merchants is merchant and akel tried to Differentiate authorized merchants and unauthorized merchants. and thats all what i wanted it to point u. but one thing,in general, most of the users agreed with that any one n every one can be a merchant if they wanna. that doesnt mean they all are agreed with you and they are jealous of you. look mate i dint appreciate the idea of the author of this topic. I directly disagreed with him that doesnt mean i dont like him or jealous of him or something. I have been a critic of his post not himself.

happy wrote:
I wonder now somebody will quote me without any reason as aktel did and others will get another new idea from the quote just to not agree with me. hahaha.cheeky super idea makers.cheeky

yup super idea maker ...its good to be idea maker..rather to be a trouble maker. you quoted aktel's each n every line and replied them by some rude word which didnt have any logic at all. whatever he has said you just opposed them just to pick on him. you had no positive purpose. remember one thing if you spit up to the sky it will get back to you eventually. you quote others post so why wouldnt they quote ur post?

dont be a sarcastic just to get attention and to pick on others. Try to get a positive outcome out of anything. thats all i can say.

well finally i would like to reckon the outcome of this topic >>>

topic author : proposed to get colored nick for merchants so that they can enjoy color nick and users can figure out genuine merchants and beware of fraud.

my comment : acutally he is totally fascinated by the color thing.

happy : then every one will be registed merchant to get color nick.

aktel : not every one only selected and authorized merchants by mig team will be able to get the color.

happy : merchants are merchants. every one has to get the color.

me : being merchant is not really a big deal. any one n every one can be a merchant. authorized n official merchant is a good idea. My post partially supports urs n partially supports aktel's. every one can be merchant this part relates to ur post. most of the users know this.u are not first to announce this news lol. so we are not actually agreeing you and getting jealous of your post regarding this issue.

Last edited by riz_sydney on Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1502
mig33 username : riz_sydney
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jame1 Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:34 pm

nice idea aktel brother and happy bro you is also right but i think only those merchant may get color who will buy bulk credit from mig33. thats the solution i guess.
jame1
jame1
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male
Number of posts : 73
mig33 username : jame1
Registration date : 2007-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by stimulus Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:32 am

happy.. life is a learning process.. every day we all learn something new... part of life is seeking and imparting knowledge.. even if it's something like the merchant senario...
just cause some one is the moderator or even admin it does not mean we are all knowing and all wise.. well congrats on spoiling the atmosphere for discussion.. big up to you Rolling Eyes
stimulus
stimulus
V.I.P

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ali_plus Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:09 pm

hello guys. i was googling around and found this kool forum. i was wondering how to find a merchant for a specific city or a country. i am from jeddah saudi arabia and i desperately want to buy credits. and next month i will go to pakistan, lahore. so if anyone can help me on this.
ali_plus
Logged in
Logged in

Male
Number of posts : 2
mig33 username : moharris2, serial__killer
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by r0mz Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:51 am

ali please abide to the topic....although ur some how related to it... Neutral

anyways ali contact pakistani members and ask em for it Smile
r0mz
r0mz

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ali_plus Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:50 am

LoLz. i knew i am a bit off but didnt wanted to open a special new thread for this. although i know any paki from saudia will help me here.
ali_plus
Logged in
Logged in

Male
Number of posts : 2
mig33 username : moharris2, serial__killer
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by dadutum Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:57 am

yeah. thats grade idea.Registration is free for marchants.:P everybody will be registered.:P we will see all mig33 user a registered marchant.now a days users are also creatin many fake ID's of the merchants n also it would b easier for us to identify n get credit from the original merchants...
dadutum
dadutum
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 382
mig33 username : dadutum
Referrer : my_rulzz
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content