Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is mig33 or mig33 staff corrupted?

+2
mangoastalavista
hot-.-hunk
6 posters

Go down

who is resposible for all these???

is mig33 or mig33 staff corrupted? I_vote_lcap50%is mig33 or mig33 staff corrupted? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 4 ]
is mig33 or mig33 staff corrupted? I_vote_lcap38%is mig33 or mig33 staff corrupted? I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
is mig33 or mig33 staff corrupted? I_vote_lcap12%is mig33 or mig33 staff corrupted? I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8
Back

is mig33 or mig33 staff corrupted? Empty is mig33 or mig33 staff corrupted?

Post by hot-.-hunk Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:52 am

Hi,

as we all know nowadayz whatz going on mig33 is mostly corruption.

my point is now i read about tareq and his gang and not only tareq but many admins in mig33 are corrupted.

i wana first say thankz to redheo.that he came forward and disclose the illegal activities about tareq and his gang.

as you see not only tareq but there are many admins who do these and they still complaint to mig33 by mailing them to contact@mig33.com.

but what mig33 does nothing.they just write there automatic reply bla bla and bla.
is ther anyway to stop all these illegal activites or corruption?

as we know even mig33 staff waz also an mig33 user.but these staffs are so poor that they decided not to do much job and work for mig33.so the system of admin recommendation came into existance.
as we all know first mig33 selecting admins by the giving advertisements and then after checking mails they taing an interview of an user and giving admin post to him.but now whats happening lazy mig33 staff only sitting and when they recieves notice about selecting an admin.without doing any work they just recommends the name of there friends or any other mig33 user who is in there contact list.

as i read the post of some forum members.i come to know that there are some admins who are not from there original country but from other country.

take instance:admin from bangladesh becoming an admin of england.

u feel itz strange but thats the truth.because of lazy and illegal works of mig33 staff.
so tell me buddies whom will u blame for all these?

1)mig33 staffs - who lacks in there duties and fail to perform their work and who gave rise to corruption.
or
2)mig33 admins - who became admins with the help of some mig33 staff .admins do the mistake all agree but its the duty of mig33 staff to check it.
or
3)mig33 users - we users who doesn't complaint about admins and by holding there hands we also join them in doing illegal works or corruption.

well i want every member of these forum should answer these topic.
hot-.-hunk
Logged in
Logged in

Male
Number of posts : 15
mig33 username : hot-.-hunk
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

is mig33 or mig33 staff corrupted? Empty Re: is mig33 or mig33 staff corrupted?

Post by mangoastalavista Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:45 am

its a 50-50,both mig staff and admins are responsible for the scenario we've today
mangoastalavista
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male
Number of posts : 73
mig33 username : mangoastalavista
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by happy Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:34 am

and you can't let the normal users go away from the topic because not all are talking against corruption. in fact some are blindly supporting the corruption to get something from the corrupted peoples. thats what letting the corrupted admins and staffs do their work easily. all who are supporting and doing corruption is responsible for that.
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 379
mig33 username : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://www.my-mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vj_9double Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:09 am

Hunk 1stly how sure are you that all staff and admins corrupt? For sum points you are right its not fair a bangladeshi admin becomes admin for england but you cant blame mig staff for it... They got loads to do and trusted the recommendations or what so ever... You cant blame admins or staff coz its the users who cause this.... Even you wana be admin and you would do whatever it takes to be one...
2ndly mig33 admins recommend on users who they know are not abusers and flooders and who are capable to perform the duties well...May be one or two admins do it for their personal reasons but you cant blame all..
Using the old method may be a flooder / abuser and the wrong person may get selected and the 1st person to complain will be you that mig33 staff selected an abuser and a corrupt person...
Notice this time mig33 have now started to look into the matter and even if admins recommended sum of the people they knew that they were capable still their logs and communications were checked... The eye opening came from redheo and now mig staff are very careful...  :yupp:
Theres always loop holes for every thing and mig33 staff now closing them...They have come up with solutions and rest assured they are working at this also...

Last edited by vj_9double on Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding a few clauses..)
vj_9double
vj_9double

Male
Number of posts : 18
mig33 username : vj_9double
Referrer : ravin_cute
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ritipo Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:50 am

some once told me admins hack other admins nick so i think it's a 50/50 chance, some are good and some are bad
ritipo
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male
Number of posts : 59
mig33 username : ritipo
Referrer : sbigs3
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Warong Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:18 pm

Cant answer whose wrong and whose right, but good ppl do good thing and so vise versa, im just couldnt understand when some fact are turn upside down , this admin said this and that admin says that....
Warong
Logged in
Logged in

Male
Number of posts : 4
mig33 username : warong_3_ching
Referrer : Google
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down