Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hustler just trying to open public eye's

+2
stimulus
gh0st-rider16
6 posters

Go down

Hustler just trying to open public eye's Empty Hustler just trying to open public eye's

Post by gh0st-rider16 Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:42 pm

Halo to all admin's , users and mod's . I think NAMIBIA DESERVES'S SUM ADMIN'S ! we'v got sum caos happening in our room's ...kicker's , flooder's , the work's . I think the idea of making kickers pay per vote start'd is a great idea and an affective 1 . I think mig should look into providing old kickers that knw the in's and out's of mig permission to kick mig user's that are making room's a living hell for other mig users. Ther is 1 problem though...admin's are NOT communicating with the mig users , friendly mig users communicate with admin's via private chat bt they DO NOT reply . We wait without any reply's for hours . If admin's complain bout too many private THEN GET MORE ADMIN'S and distribute there shift's
gh0st-rider16
gh0st-rider16
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 380
mig33 username : gh0st-rider16
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

Hustler just trying to open public eye's Empty Re: Hustler just trying to open public eye's

Post by stimulus Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:38 pm

hustler_g wrote:I think mig should look into providing old kickers that knw the in's and out's of mig permission to kick mig user's that are making room's a living hell for other mig users... If admin's complain bout too many private THEN GET MORE ADMIN'S and distribute there shift's
so you saying seek help from the very one's that are abusing and causing havoc ? Even those that don't kick know the in's and out's of mig. Mig , like every other institution gives power and responsibility to it's trusted users. .even though they just select a few from that lot. And at the moment we are waiting the release of the 14 new admins that were selected. Hold your horses. Give it time. Rome was not built in a day.Smile
stimulus
stimulus
V.I.P

Female
Number of posts : 1049
mig33 username : criminaly_cool
Registration date : 2007-07-05

http://www.mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Hustler just trying to open public eye's Empty Re: Hustler just trying to open public eye's

Post by cristin-14 Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:21 am

Touchy subject. But yes new admin are on the way. They will be able to distribute their attention. Not to worry buddy
cristin-14
cristin-14
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Female
Number of posts : 1159
mig33 username : cristin-14
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by gh0st-rider16 Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:36 am

If u think there are kicker that only kick for the sake of creating chaos u'r wrong .There are 2 trype's of multi kickers , kickers that protect room's frm other flooder's and kickers and there are multi kickers that protect room's frm such users . The point i'm trying to make lie's in this complaint : administrator's do not reply to private's , and innocent users trying to retrieve help frm admins to prevent these destructive kickers frm making these room's such a bad place to chat in . I hope the new admin's about to be appoint'd if not appoint'd already shall assist in this urgent issue . I'd personally like to thank mig for taking the gratitude in creating more admins and i hope i'll see them properly for filling their job's affectively in room's .  :yupp:
gh0st-rider16
gh0st-rider16
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by cristin-14 Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:19 pm

Well its great that we have come to angreement. Im sure mig has noticed the cry for Namibian admins, im sure with 37 admins, the work will be distributed equaly and admins will be able to give more attention to users. But 1 thing mig does not take into mind. Mig is gettin thousands of new users every day. Meaning more admins will be on demand
cristin-14
cristin-14
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Female
Number of posts : 1159
mig33 username : cristin-14
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by gh0st-rider16 Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:47 pm

Yes i hope the new admin's shall assist in declining the amount of complaint's . Although Namibia deserves's sum admins , we'v get a rapid increase in flooders and kickers here ...it should be stop'd befor it becomes a bigger issue than wat it already is
gh0st-rider16
gh0st-rider16
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by enigma_1 Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:02 am

@hustler.multi kickers dnt hve types... they hve only one religion n thats kicking..there is no multi kickr who sits n takes complaints of users..its the multikickr who floods the room cuz he knows no one can kick him. and as far as admin responding goes there were only 23 admins previously. do u hve think they could handle the pressure of each n every room on migg..??
new admins hve been selected n they will get status in a few days. am sure that wil stop multi kicking to a greatr extent..
enigma_1
enigma_1
super moderator
super moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1240
mig33 username : enigma_1
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by AWARAPAN_-_1 Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:27 am

i think enigma is rite 7 multikiking is nt stop wid credit system i think so.....
AWARAPAN_-_1
AWARAPAN_-_1
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 323
mig33 username : AWARAPAN_-_
I\'m from : Hustler just trying to open public eye's ArabLeague
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by gh0st-rider16 Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:29 pm

Well the new admin's have arrived , they have supplied some room's with protection . Hopefully kickers will realise the administrators have increased . Thank's for your reply's anywayz
gh0st-rider16
gh0st-rider16
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by escallop Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:44 am

I also know nambia need admins due to constant kicking and flooding....mail mig33 :@ say as much as you can I will help you on my side as much as I can............
escallop
escallop
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 308
mig33 username : escallop
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down