Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has credit system stopped multi kicking??

+10
cristin-14
zincpto
tears_of_cry
pren_j4k
msilmy
stimulus
mangoastalavista
riz
angelface02
enigma_1
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Has credit system stopped multi kicking?? Empty Has credit system stopped multi kicking??

Post by enigma_1 Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:18 am

hello friends.
we all know migg has started this unique feature of paying for a kick to stop multi kicking. it has been more than a month now since this system has been started, do u guys think this paying system has done any good to multi kicking or its just a way of squeezing our pockets..
would like to have ur suggestions...
enigma_1
enigma_1
super moderator
super moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1240
mig33 username : enigma_1
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Back to top Go down

Has credit system stopped multi kicking?? Empty Re: Has credit system stopped multi kicking??

Post by angelface02 Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:59 am

In my own opinion i am in favor of this charge for multi kicking
because it reduce multi kicking now.
But bad news for the added features now like "buzz"
"lookout" etc..because there is another equal cost
worth .20 aud. But its up to u guys if you will
patronize this added features in mig33.
Now the multi kickers kick more of the slangers
and abusers more than fun and games.
Wink Wink
angelface02
angelface02

Female
Number of posts : 173
mig33 username : angelika418
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Back to top Go down

Has credit system stopped multi kicking?? Empty Re: Has credit system stopped multi kicking??

Post by riz Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:13 am

definitely kicking got reduced.

I support to have price tag on kick option. there was no better way to reduce multi n bullet kicking.

@ angelface u got the good point. buzz n look out should be free for conveniece of users.
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1502
mig33 username : riz_sydney
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by mangoastalavista Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:52 pm

riz_sydney wrote:
@ angelface u got the good point. buzz n look out should be free for conveniece of users.

Ahan....an sms need to be send for notification,in order to use this two features...sms do cost from beginning...

Take it this way the charge is fixed...no matter u buzz (or someone look out for you) your friend from austalia or bangladesh... Smile
mangoastalavista
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male
Number of posts : 73
mig33 username : mangoastalavista
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:20 pm

I know about text costing.

bt while u send any invitation it doesnt cost u. Does it? & after registration u got an automated message from mig which notify ur username, password n activation code which is what is free as well.

so i was asking make buzz n look out free as other automated msg. Though it gonna reduce some profits of mig. I jus requested dat for flexibility of userz. Bt we cant demand it or compel mig on it as they suppose to have business.
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1502
mig33 username : riz_sydney
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by mangoastalavista Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:48 pm

riz_sydney wrote:
bt while u send any invitation it doesnt cost u. Does it? & after registration u got an automated message from mig which notify ur username, password n activation code which is what is free as well.

Invitation...thats the way of advertising ultimately increasing the number of users...so it has to be free... Smile

on the other hand, "buzz" and "look out" features aren't increasing the users...its for our convenience ..so charging for it is fair..i guess

riz_sydney wrote:so i was asking make buzz n look out free as other automated msg. Though it gonna reduce some profits of mig. I jus requested dat for flexibility of userz. Bt we cant demand it or compel mig on it as they suppose to have business.

agreed Cool
mangoastalavista
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male
Number of posts : 73
mig33 username : mangoastalavista
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by enigma_1 Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:25 am

apart from charging for the kickin mig has reduced the amount that we get for inviting a new user. why so?
enigma_1
enigma_1
super moderator
super moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by stimulus Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:00 am

Multi kickers will invite themselves on other numbers and gain that extra credit which they will use to kick. I'm guessing aside from the money making scheme thats the other logic behind it.
stimulus
stimulus
V.I.P

Female
Number of posts : 1049
mig33 username : criminaly_cool
Registration date : 2007-07-05

http://www.mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Post by enigma_1 Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:10 am

n whats the other logic stimulus??
enigma_1
enigma_1
super moderator
super moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by stimulus Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:32 am

Enigma re read what i said. i meant aside from making money the other reason is maybe that multi kickers will invite new users and use that credit they get to kick.it will defeat the purpose of charging for kick if getting credit was so simple.
stimulus
stimulus
V.I.P

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by enigma_1 Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:48 am

sorry stimulus my fault.. well i agree. i think nowdays migg is only looks for its own benifits.i dont think the inviting amount should b reduced atleast.
enigma_1
enigma_1
super moderator
super moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by stimulus Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:02 pm

Hey enigma . No need to apologise. Even i mis read things some time.Smile Maybe mig has gone too far with this charging theme. . Charging for kick was to reduce multi kick. But charge for buzz and lookout ? Hmmm. Also i think they charge for messaging you when you get mig mail. . Lol money does make the world go round hey. .
stimulus
stimulus
V.I.P

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by msilmy Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:55 am

Guyz,

The multikickers are still playing around the rums.

i don't think they gnna stop.
msilmy
msilmy
V.I.P

Male
Number of posts : 1458
mig33 username : msilmy
Registration date : 2007-10-01

http://www.mig33friends.com

Back to top Go down

Post by enigma_1 Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:33 am

multi kickrs have got hundreds of nicks.. it hardly makes any diffrence to them even if migg has started this payin system. its the normal users with single nick who are affected most cuz if someone abuses or slangs in a room they have to watch helplessly cuz they cant even kick.if paying for a kick has reduced multi kicking to some extent then definitely it has helped slangers n abusers the MAX
enigma_1
enigma_1
super moderator
super moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by pren_j4k Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:15 pm

One thing's for sure, multikicking on mig seems like a game. The enjoyment of simply kickin an innocent user somehow gives the kicker pleasure. Personally, with the 'pay per kick' option installed, kickers stil continue with their daily route. So what's the point? The charge per kick doesnt even put a dent in their pockets!!!
pren_j4k
Logged in
Logged in

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by enigma_1 Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:55 pm

i agree pren.multi kickers r still on kicking the way they were before..
enigma_1
enigma_1
super moderator
super moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:00 am

no meter it reduce the multi kiking or not, but itz a good business Wink
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : Has credit system stopped multi kicking?? Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by zincpto Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:06 am

yup, stimulus is right... Multi kickers will invite themselves on other numbers and gain that extra credit which they will use to kick.
zincpto
zincpto
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male
Number of posts : 64
mig33 username : zincpto
Registration date : 2007-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by cristin-14 Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:24 am

Yes they will invite their new id and gain credit. Some kickers are actually go buy credit at their banks. Wat mig should do is look at their registerd users. Look at the ids and check up on history. If its bad ban them
cristin-14
cristin-14
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Female
Number of posts : 1159
mig33 username : cristin-14
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by enigma_1 Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:07 am

I AGREE PREN. on the contrary it has helped slangers and abusers a lot.no one likes to waste his credit on kicking so no body really starts a kick when an abuser starts swearing.we realy become helpless that time
enigma_1
enigma_1
super moderator
super moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AWARAPAN_-_1 Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:22 pm

i dnt thing so that multykiking reduce wid cost and i think that mulykiker invite there 9 or 10 ids then they will get 2 aud wid 1 id therefore they dont need to stop multykiking i didnt lke cost system em 0 maa pocket wid this system.............
AWARAPAN_-_1
AWARAPAN_-_1
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 323
mig33 username : AWARAPAN_-_
I\'m from : Has credit system stopped multi kicking?? ArabLeague
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by cristin-14 Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:11 am

Its tru. And its nw a punishment to innocent users that want 2 kick an abuser. Wen their crdt finished they cant kick and it bad to have more than 2 id's
cristin-14
cristin-14
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Female
Number of posts : 1159
mig33 username : cristin-14
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sexy_Arabian_Guy Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:15 am

I guess the system of managing the rooms should be reviewed.

I want to have a room for example for friends or family to enjoy whatever. I do not want anyone to bother also.

I guess the solution for the kicking problem is so simple. It is to make the room managed by each one who creat a room.

There should be a better room for arranging the room, like public, private, free, paid, etc. Also the listing should be review.

I do not think that is much.
Sexy_Arabian_Guy
Logged in
Logged in

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Disturbia Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:27 am

no it has not n it never will coz the cost of the kick is so low that they can easily kik round bout 50 users if they hav got a credit of 1$...n the credit keeps on increasing by registering the new new users...
Disturbia
Disturbia

Male
Number of posts : 232
mig33 username : disturbia_-

Back to top Go down

Post by msilmy Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:26 pm

I WANT GET BACK THIS TOPIC AGAIN.

LAST FEW DAYS I SEEN TOO MANY CHAT ROOMS
THE MULTICICKING WAS JUZT QUIT...

AS SOON AS IT WILL STOP

THE SYSTEM WAS HADACHE FOR MULTICICKERS
msilmy
msilmy
V.I.P

Male
Number of posts : 1458
mig33 username : msilmy
Registration date : 2007-10-01

http://www.mig33friends.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next