Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What can be the permenent solution for Multi Kicking??

+2
luv.inspecta
nibras
6 posters

Go down

What can be the permenent solution for Multi Kicking?? Empty What can be the permenent solution for Multi Kicking??

Post by nibras Thu May 01, 2008 2:55 pm

In mig33 chat rooms multi kicking and flooding are the big problems. Evnthough more than 50 Admins has appointed still the problem exists. I have an idea to stop this multi kicking by using some Technical ways.

Now the current system doesn't allow an id to start or vote kick more than once in the same kicking process. Instead of recognizing the id, they can use the IP address. So multi kickers cant do their multi kicking unless they use more than one phone or many internet connection which gives many IP addresses.

I hope this can be a good solution for this. But there can be better and effective solution than the above one
nibras
nibras

Male
Number of posts : 107
mig33 username : cool-nibras
I\'m from : What can be the permenent solution for Multi Kicking?? Flag
Registration date : 2008-04-29

http://www.coolnibz.info

Back to top Go down

What can be the permenent solution for Multi Kicking?? Empty Re: What can be the permenent solution for Multi Kicking??

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2008 4:23 pm

nice idea....keep it up...we gotta find out the solution to solve these problems
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What can be the permenent solution for Multi Kicking?? Empty Re: What can be the permenent solution for Multi Kicking??

Post by luv.inspecta Mon May 19, 2008 1:10 pm

well in my opinion i dunt think multi kickers can be stopped theres noway ... ! somebody gota really think about it carefully if they really want to get rid of it .... but as ive read on the oher forums mig33 doesnt want to stop dem ....
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Male
Number of posts : 1642
mig33 username : luv.inspecta
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sajith Mon May 19, 2008 8:21 pm

yes nibras bro  :yupp:
very good idea. thanks Very Happy
sajith
sajith
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1555
mig33 username : sajith.xp.pk
I\'m from : What can be the permenent solution for Multi Kicking?? Flag
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.freenhost.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by luv.inspecta Tue May 20, 2008 2:45 am

ip is a gud solution ...
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Next-step Tue May 20, 2008 3:40 am

with my respect to ur idea nibras..,it can't be applied anyway cause it is impossible,if mig33 team made every ip just give 1 vote,then what happens if u was sharing ur internet line with somebody else ?!! ,in all internet-cafes all users there (m0re than 30 user) share 1 internet line so only 1 of them will be able to vote nd the others will be disabled...so ur idea is irrelevant nd cnt be applied...
Next-step
Next-step

Male
Number of posts : 230
mig33 username : Next-step *please add me my friends...
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by luv.inspecta Tue May 20, 2008 3:53 am

yeaaaa it wud creat problems for the internet users who use it shared ...
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Tue May 20, 2008 4:36 am

most of all... mig33 team will not stop the multi kicking... coz by kicking mig33 earns a lot of money... and money talks... deafault12
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : What can be the permenent solution for Multi Kicking?? Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dadutum Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:11 pm

well i think to end multi kicking i think mig33 must give an admin special power like adminz can enter room invisibly.i mean no one can see admin entering the room.if these possible then multi kciking can be decreased btw cant be stop...
dadutum
dadutum
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 382
mig33 username : dadutum
Referrer : my_rulzz
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down