Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

isnt really hard 2 trust to the person you l0ve

+5
HBKss
AWARAPAN_-_1
stix_in_da_mix_69
stimulus
bhAbY_shE_o87
9 posters

Go down

isnt really hard 2 trust to the person you l0ve Empty isnt really hard 2 trust to the person you l0ve

Post by bhAbY_shE_o87 Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:43 am

wel.. its lyk this.. i dont trust to the person i l0ve.. i dont kn0w why.. because if he is not by my side.. we are always fight because of misunderstanding.. wel i kn0w im jelly but i cant rem0ve that jelly thingy because i l0ve him.. wew.. i think im n0t that kinda pers0n who is easy to trust 0ther pe0ple.. wel.. i h0pe i can change it.. 😢 😢 😢
bhAbY_shE_o87
bhAbY_shE_o87

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-10-20

Back to top Go down

isnt really hard 2 trust to the person you l0ve Empty Re: isnt really hard 2 trust to the person you l0ve

Post by stimulus Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:45 pm

Bhaby trust me i know the feeling. .in giving advice i'm gonna say. You first have to have confidence in your self. And confidence in the love that you both share. The confidence that this love is strong enough to keep him put and faithful. Easier said than done right Question Question Question It's a daunting task.i think this love thing is Like sea sand. The tighter you hold onto it the faster it falls out of your hands. But put out your hand gracefully and calmly. You might be able to hold onto much more than you think  :lov3:
stimulus
stimulus
V.I.P

Female
Number of posts : 1049
mig33 username : criminaly_cool
Registration date : 2007-07-05

http://www.mig33.com

Back to top Go down

isnt really hard 2 trust to the person you l0ve Empty Re: isnt really hard 2 trust to the person you l0ve

Post by stix_in_da_mix_69 Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:50 pm

With some people it only takes 30seconds to trust another and then there are those who take years to trust...its not your fault but hey its rather safe than sorry...
stix_in_da_mix_69
stix_in_da_mix_69

Male
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by AWARAPAN_-_1 Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:57 pm

em luv guru wanaa help abut love ........ hehehe bhaby make ur trust on love love cannt trust on u okz keep it in ur mind ...........thanku
AWARAPAN_-_1
AWARAPAN_-_1
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 323
mig33 username : AWARAPAN_-_
I\'m from : isnt really hard 2 trust to the person you l0ve ArabLeague
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by HBKss Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:48 am

Well just keep calm and try to understand him. It will be great if you change yourself. Just think, you mostly get angry from him when he gets late or sometimes neglect you. Dont waste time on arguing or fighting on what has previously happened. Try to make the time when you both are along the best you can. Just try to understand and trust him and you will find how everything is so simple.
HBKss
HBKss

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:45 pm

i think itz a natural not to always trust the loved person... as one person loves another, both of them always want the other to be perfect... so, any small mistake makes a big issu sometime... but if the love is true .. .. nothing will go wrong... i also love my better half Wink sometime she also gets angry with me... so, i make her cool down.. even when i get angry she let me cool down.. itz a part of our life... happiness and sadness  :yupp:
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : isnt really hard 2 trust to the person you l0ve Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cristin-14 Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:56 pm

Well said cry. To say you love some1 already you say that theres trust
cristin-14
cristin-14
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Female
Number of posts : 1159
mig33 username : cristin-14
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by gh0st-rider16 Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:25 pm

I think in this case it is good to follow u'r mind and u'r heart . it takes time to gain trust in sum1 which might in sum case's result in love . But sumtimes we trust people a little bit 2 much and end up with a broken heart ...in my case i'v been spending alot of money on my girlfriend and every present is cumin frm the bottom of my heart but my friends keep saying i'm exceeding her expectations with my expenses . In simple words they think i am spending too much on the 1 i love ...but i love her soo much that it really doesnt matter to me if i get her a present now and then . Let me knw wat u think ...but great topic  :yupp:
gh0st-rider16
gh0st-rider16
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 380
mig33 username : gh0st-rider16
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjo Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:52 pm

its not jus bout understandin him...u need2 understand urslf aswel...dnt take it ofens ut u kno u got trust issues rite...u need2 completely trust urslf b4 u can trust sum1 els.if its ment2 b..it wil b...take thns 1day at a time,u dnt hav2 rush it.take ur time with learnin how2 trust...n a lil asuranc dusnt do ne harm

no relationshp can b if der is no trust...make sho ur always honest wit eachoda on how u feel....true love does hurt...but dat dusnt mean u shud giv up on it.dnt try 2 find thns 2 wry bout...u gna make urslf paranoid..instead liv4 da moment..it rely is da litl thns...
ladyjo
ladyjo

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down