Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remembering our Creator.

2 posters

Go down

Remembering our Creator. Empty Remembering our Creator.

Post by nydaakh Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:03 pm

We say I MISS YOU,I LOVE YOU unlimited number of times to our beloved ones in a day.Have we ever missed our Creator the same way except in the hours of need and despair.do we remember Him in our decisions that we make?its a question of faith and admiration towards our God that we need to ask ourselves.have we ever in our busy lives, given a moment to think about His greatness,His charismatic and amazing presence,His persona,His vastness and His complete hold over ALL the things that we have come to know about today through science including man.Im neither talking about religion,nor praying..just our Creator.i usually give myself time alone to admire my God and im awe struck by His beauty,intelligence and strength equally.My God really is great.
nydaakh
nydaakh

Female
Number of posts : 197
mig33 username : nydaakh
Referrer : cinder-ella
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Remembering our Creator. Empty Re: Remembering our Creator.

Post by Cinderella Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:24 am

Yup nyda you're right. . Your Creator should always be uppermost in your mind. . When you tend to think of Him you tend to become a better person because you realise your belief in Him and His teachings. . Hence, you tend to stay away from evil and wicked things forbidden by Him. . Not only that but you should think of Him in all times, both during times of heavy grief and of ecstasic happiness - because sorrow n joy both come from Him
Cinderella
Cinderella

Female
Number of posts : 3704
mig33 username : Cinder-ella
Referrer : roma-_
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:34 am

yup...i sometime think of His greatness

we should spend our time remembering our creator Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down