Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not every decent user can become admin too....

3 posters

Go down

Not every decent user can become admin too.... Empty Not every decent user can become admin too....

Post by Arabian Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:08 am

Hi

i come across many topics regarding admins and it`s process...

and i figured out that not every decent users can become admin...

now i can say only the users happy & trajon.exe can become admins...

i excluded my self because i have no interest of becoming admin...

---- there is a topic started by aktel.786 which was about room creator as admin...

so many users gave their opnions about it....

and they never agreed with me because i am a normal user...............

tears_of_cry wrote:lol... its only guess... not true.. and i think, it wont be good, one one short line, this idea is dumb

but after the site admin replies some agreed with him although his opinion was differ from them and other never reply.... just to not go aganist the SITE ADMIN...?

Webministrator wrote:I support this system through and through though It sounds harsh to recent admins and wannabe admins.

tears_of_cry wrote:ahem... after reading all... i think it wont be bad... as long as mig33 staffs stays available to help room creator's

Now my point is how a user who isn`t able to give his/her opinion frankly would be a room admin... and if he/she becomes an admin what would be expected from a user like that....
kicking for his friends request as we saw many incidence like this, or perhaps he will watch while his friends abusing in the room..........
Please always remember FORUMs is for discusion and there must be disagreement about some issues so do not hesitate to give urs with no fear
Arabian
Arabian

Male
Number of posts : 152
mig33 username : aslimo
Referrer : google
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Not every decent user can become admin too.... Empty Re: Not every decent user can become admin too....

Post by warriorfist Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:13 am

hmmm now why should ppl who cant even express how their opinions become admins? Question hmmm and my expectations for admins have been decreasing by the day...dont know what to expect from them anymore Smile
warriorfist
warriorfist

Male
Number of posts : 732
mig33 username : dray121
Referrer : NONE
I\'m from : Not every decent user can become admin too.... Bangladesh
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Back to top Go down

Not every decent user can become admin too.... Empty Re: Not every decent user can become admin too....

Post by Cinderella Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:28 am

Lol arabian . . U are correct bout the fact that an admin needs to have guts n backbone enough to voice his opinions and argue them out in the correct logical manner. . I'd say not only admin but in every walk of life u need to be able to listen to that voice within you, called the voice of yr inner soul. . And follow it , standing up to the world for it. . And yes this is a forum. . Where everyone's opinions are valued and welcome. . If we choose to differ we argue resulting in heated debates. . However we should be careful not to take potshots at our fellow opposers. . Cuz indeed it is the man who can keep a cool head in heated or tense moments,or under stress can be called the actual winner. . And in my opinion it's indeed such a person who deserves adminship . .
Cinderella
Cinderella

Female
Number of posts : 3704
mig33 username : Cinder-ella
Referrer : roma-_
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down