Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vampzz kick inoccent pplz

+10
Roma-_
deep
stayhot-001
riz
cristin-14
ullu-_
tears_of_cry
dadutum
saprina
AWARAPAN_-_1
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

vampzz kick inoccent pplz - Page 2 Empty Re: vampzz kick inoccent pplz

Post by ullu-_ Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:03 am

amazing,the server of a mobile company is hacked just to get ownership of an id.well its possible ,but to do this the one should b at ha hifi post in that company,..hmm...wow secondly u dnt abuse? tell here Smile its ramadan n ALLAH is watching u,do u really dnt abuse? lol,its a unique case bro,i have never seen this b4,hmmm letc check it out too Smile.if he really has got the server password,whch is nearly impossible thn u r in trouble again bro,he will knw ur address,landline number,ur id card number,even ur location,ur sms record,ur call record, Smile
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1951
mig33 username : ullu_-
Referrer : stimulus
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by vampzz Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:19 am

why would i abuse i mean whts the purpose of it ova mig...have u ever saw or ever listened from users that i abused thm? i mean why wud i do it...mig chkout logs why didnt they demote me before..i am serving mig since than 4 years...4 users played with my id after getting it they abused n ruins everything...and u r saying dat was me? i have fear of God n i respect our holy month...do u think i will lie just for an admin id? i would just like to say that i didnt come here to make some1 believe...whtever i posted is 101% true my Allah watching n knows everything... some hours ago a guy was in my pvt and he told me that guys hacked my id and abused by it themselves for screenshots to post on forums...and second thing i was shocked myself when this event happened but it happened in real believe it or not...ye no doubt he got my all information so wht he can do with it? will kill me or what...they dont know me in real life how tough i am Smile
vampzz
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by happy Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:14 pm

we can understand your problem vampz bro. he will never believe you who don't want to believe. so don't be sad. you should change the number to any secret number now. carry on..

Last edited by happy on Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 379
mig33 username : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://www.my-mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Roma-_ Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:58 pm

Something wrong must have happened to fahad or else he wouldnt be accusing vampz for nothing
Roma-_
Roma-_

Female
Number of posts : 1911
mig33 username : Rumaisa_Rao
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by deep Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:38 am

i know vamp (irfan) from last 2 years i think......
and upto my info he is a good person ...and have got nyc administration skills
even that hacker kikd my id ...and more over it got banned ...but its very clear to me that he was not irfan ...so no worries ...
keep up the good work vampzz....
what ever the retards have done to you,....they will have to pay for it..its tit for tat.....rabb nu jaan deni ae uhna nay v ..fer pta laggu
deep
deep
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 696
mig33 username : m-sp
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:27 am

do u remember that admin group chat vampzz? :P bro u did dat in it :P in urdu :P lol,leave it,i knw wat type of ppl r ere :P
lol n bro not only u,m serving mig from almost 2.5 years too,infact 4 years back,as u said,mig wasnt ere,lol..anyhow,i knw no one will believe,when people used to talk abt tareq,the people like some of them r ere used to defend him,now every one has seen the reality na? lol even here i haf seen that when an admin is in power people falsify every negative thing abt him,when he gets demoted people start on him,like same is going to b with poor tareq :P
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by vampzz Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:47 pm

Ullu if i really abused you then why not u taken my screenshot and secondly, dat hacker was using my id since 2 or 3 days before an event...and may be he abused in group coz on another forum a guy was talking about slang before one day of the disaster. u knw in Pakistani rooms most of the time ppl slang me but i never taken anything personal. i always apply same mig rules on thm and never went to their privates for abusing coz u never achieved anything form abusing except a big sin.
vampzz
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:24 am

hmmm bro read my very first msg,i wrote that unfortunately i was at fone that time,i come 4m pc very rarely......anyhow, this problem will not b solved like that Smile ,ALLAH knows it and .........that day is not very far wen every secret will b revealed Smile,even wen i said that my father is a patient of cancer,u made a joke on it,tht due to my habits my father got that disease,agn...no proof,hope one day it'll b clear., Smile
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content