Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bangladesh needs a new bunch of admin

+9
enigma_1
dadutum
tears_of_cry
Nothingness
getmywishes
trojan.exe
carnage_
happy
mangoastalavista
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bangladesh needs a new bunch of admin Empty Bangladesh needs a new bunch of admin

Post by Guest Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:32 am

hello salam and namaste mig33friends, I am old member of this forum as well as mig33 but i am not that regular in forum. recently because of some admins corruption we bd users marked as corrupted. I feel shame when i find here and there everywhere people are talking bad about bangladesh forum and admins. i know about their forum and gang. chester tareq ablaze and some other users always invite ppl to join there forum.they say their forum can make admin. most of bangladeshi users think if they join bd forum they will be able to become admin becuase tareq trap them by recommendation thing. they say they have many admin in their group if we join their forum they will manage many recommendation for us and even they will help in interview. and if ppl join there forum then they ask for donation. Laughing Laughing Laughing who donate much will get recommendation first  :laughing: what a business!! tareq and chester how much money you guys made by this site? Evil or Very Mad I am member of bd forum but i have a different id in that forum Wink Wink i know everything all about that forum and the gang. sajib hasan is investing big money so he got a good chance to win next lottery lol you know what i mean? Mad now the guys are with tareq and giving him support are all trying to be admin eventhough they know this gang is corrupted. how poor these ppl are Exclamation dont have any principles. silent deafault121

some staffs are giving them shelter i know the name of those staff:s but i will not tell now. i want to see what is their justice.

but on behalf of all bangladesh users i request to mig staff please replace these corrupted admins. we most bd users even dont like them. deafault121 many good candidates are not getting chance for them. they take adminship by inherit lolll the nephew of tareq is more powerful than a admin. all admin candidates oil him all time lolllll he is like a staff. ablaze is another nephew of tareq:S:S in next round we will probably see son of tareq is kicking users with yellow id:P  :laughing: they say maga is not gang its a family silent really its a family because their son, their mama vagina, vatiga ( nephew and uncle ) are in family Laughing Laughing
not only maga gang even mig33 became their family because their relatives are becoming admin one after another Mad

tareq why you said you resigned from admin controller position? if you have to resign why dont you resign from admin post so other can apply for this vacancy silent

finally i want to request mig33 staffs brothers and sisters please do fair justice punish them. we dont want them. take new bunch of admins from bangladesh, i promise we bangladeshi will do our best to make mig33 better. :kiss1:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Bangladesh needs a new bunch of admin Empty Re: Bangladesh needs a new bunch of admin

Post by mangoastalavista Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:56 am

i don't care what mig33 team decides,in fact they've decided that they'll do nothing lol.

But i'm glad to see that now users are united and have the strength to face the corruption in mig33.
mangoastalavista
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male
Number of posts : 73
mig33 username : mangoastalavista
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Back to top Go down

Bangladesh needs a new bunch of admin Empty Re: Bangladesh needs a new bunch of admin

Post by happy Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:20 am

nice topic bro.. really we bangladeshi users are feeling shame for the corrupted admins.
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 379
mig33 username : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://www.my-mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Post by carnage_ Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:48 am

happy u cant say tht alll admins are corrupted bro Neutral
not alll atleast there are some devoted ones too
and i think bd have already handfull of admins ... why do u guys need so many ?! Smile bd is the country with most admins ..
carnage_
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male
Number of posts : 90
mig33 username : luv.inspecta & carnage_
Referrer : luv.inspecta
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by trojan.exe Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:54 am

carnage_ wrote:happy u cant say tht alll admins are corrupted bro Neutral
he never said all he just said "corrupted admins" which means he was only referring to the corrupted ones. Anyways its not really shocking or suprising to see which people reply to these kinda topics. Some are afraid to lose out on adminship once they reply. Fall those kinda people, keep living in a fake world and endorse this mass corruption.
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 125
mig33 username : just-blaze_
I\'m from : Bangladesh needs a new bunch of admin Flag
Registration date : 2008-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by happy Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:19 pm

lol top bro :P and hey carnage why you guys always try to mix the good admins with our lines? can't write against the corrupted one?
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by carnage_ Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:17 am

well ofcourse u can everybody can .. everybody have their freedom to express their views but i never understand one thing and that is when users say corrupted admins why dont they mention their names as well .... ?! silent
its better if users talk openly and be straight forward ... Smile
carnage_
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by mangoastalavista Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:23 am

tareq263 the leader,followed by ablaze off light,dreamboy69,rax_power,westlife,etc
mangoastalavista
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by getmywishes Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:09 am

carnage_ wrote:happy u cant say tht alll admins are corrupted bro Neutral
not alll atleast there are some devoted ones too
and i think bd have already handfull of admins ... why do u guys need so many ?! Smile bd is the country with most admins ..

ya bro but one rotten egg spoil the whole bucket pale
mangoastalavista wrote:tareq263 the leader,followed by ablaze off light,dreamboy69,rax_power,westlife,etc

ya i saw many time dreamboy and tareq in uk-london room when they miss using there admin power kicking innocent users Neutral  :mistake:
getmywishes
getmywishes
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 386
mig33 username : getmywishes
Referrer : miss_jaguar
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Nothingness Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:49 pm

Well i want to know about MAGA.what is this?Whats purpose of this gang?
Mango who comes in ETC? Neutral
Nothingness
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Female
Number of posts : 1928
mig33 username : lunacy_reloaded
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:22 pm

umm... i think leaving stalin_dark from Bangladesh all are a gang Shocked

but i don't have any problem with any admins, but most Bangladeshi users don't like any of those admins... and if i have problem with any1, why should i fear to speak about it??? Shocked
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : Bangladesh needs a new bunch of admin Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dadutum Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:27 am

according to me,there are already lotz of adminz from bangladesh.if u wana talk about corrupted adminz,let me tell u frinedz whoever is corrupted only that person knowz.
as everyone knowz if one mosquito fallz in glass of milk.whole milk getz spoiled.the same way if one admin is corrupted it givez risee to many corrupted adminz.
i think bangladesh has got lotz of userz and according to me.there must be period of resignation of adminz.i think after every 1 year adminship must be passed so that user who deserves to be an admin will get an opportunity.if old adminz not resign then how userz will get an opprtunity to become admin.
atleast one admin must be selected by mig33 after every 3 monthz because userz are increasing nowadayz very rapidly and increase in the proportion of adminz very slow...
dadutum
dadutum
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 382
mig33 username : dadutum
Referrer : my_rulzz
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by enigma_1 Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:17 am

To be honest i blame migg staff for all this corruption and gang system. its their failure cuz they could not keep admins on a leash.once a user becomes admin he can do anything he want n the migg staff does nothing to stop him.. tareq was an admin and due to the negligence of migg staff today he is filling his own pockets like a gang leader..
enigma_1
enigma_1
super moderator
super moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1240
mig33 username : enigma_1
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by mangoastalavista Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:36 am

Due to invisible kick,we aren't sure as to who else are there,but there are few more,that makes up my etc etc lol
mangoastalavista
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nothingness Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:37 pm

Mango lol! But congrats now no more invisible kicks. Wink
Agree with enigma its really negligence of staff .
They cant even stop this gang system.
N now so many users are complaining but they are not taking any action against corrupt adminz.
Nothingness
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Female
Number of posts : 1928
mig33 username : lunacy_reloaded
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:32 am

they are not talking because the whole mig33 system is corrupted bounce

i cant find out the answer of this question, why mig33 supporting those 30 to 40 corrupted admins leaving millions of mig33 users Shocked
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:45 am

you all didnt get my point. i said old corrupted admins should be replaced by new bunch of admins. yest tears of cry its something like that. those corrupted admins are more valuable than some normal users like us.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by dadutum Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:17 am

well if any one corrupted admin got catch and he got demoted.he will tell the name of other adminz who are corrupted.so some mig33 staffz are corrupted so they also quiet.
in other wordz let me explain oyu,
if any adminz think that he will be demoted from mig33 team.he is making us fool becoz most of adminz becum adminz from there other id also.i mean one admin uses other admin id.btw he keepz that secret with him or with any other friend.so if mig33 cant do anything.they just listening ot the wordz of an admin becoz he is the member of mig33 and we are the userz.btw mig33 forgetting one thing.if there were no userz is there were adminz???
dadutum
dadutum
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by carnage_ Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:57 pm

there wont be anymore corrupted admins from now i hope coz recommendations wont work from now on ... fingers crossed ! Very Happy
carnage_
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by happy Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:06 pm

dadutum wrote:
most of adminz becum adminz from there other id also.i mean one admin uses other admin id.btw he keepz that secret with him or with any other friend.
from where you got this information?
carnage_ wrote:there wont be anymore corrupted admins from now
but the existing corrupted admins is still in there.
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:44 pm

dadutum wrote:well if any one corrupted admin got catch and he got demoted.he will tell the name of other adminz who are corrupted.so some mig33 staffz are corrupted so they also quiet.

i support you...

happy wrote:
dadutum wrote:
most of adminz becum adminz from
there other id also.i mean one admin uses other admin id.btw he keepz
that secret with him or with any other friend.
from where you got this information?
carnage_ wrote:there wont be anymore corrupted admins from now
but the existing corrupted admins is still in there.

yes, they can ban admins when they gets much pressure, but also they can restore them with new id... we cant find out if this thing happens... huh Shocked

if a admin from Bangladesh is in mig33 as KSA admin, whats more corruption can be there??? laughing
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:56 pm

cry i know whom are you pointing your finger at!! that cheater rax_power! he bluffed mig33 team by saudian id and he pretends he knows arabic. trust me guys he does not know any single arabic. some mig33 admin say that wherever rax power from no matter but he helps saudian room. lol this guy lives in a village of bangladesh which is ashulia. how he would know arabic? morever i heard he is now like a staff, he interview users for admin selection.i dont know who are you all fighting with. administration own by those corrupted admins.spidey, joemac and pc gan not going to take any action against him.

they do meeting with their admins. they give chance to them to explain whats the matter. and they convince staffs by their make up story. but how do we reach to staffs? by these forums? forget it. mig33 team only use these kind of forums for their business.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by enigma_1 Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:14 am

Why dsnt mig staff take any action against tareq n his associates when almost every single bangladeshi user is complaining against them.According to some users they hve started making money outa admin selection which is a shame
enigma_1
enigma_1
super moderator
super moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1240
mig33 username : enigma_1
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by dadutum Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:55 am

well.i got these information form one of my friend.i bet these information is 101% sure.me and my frinedz was just desicussing about adminz selection and then suddenly he said me that.
about corruption so let me told u.it not got end.still recommendation of adminz going on.
if it has been stop then mig33 must have been inform us by there newz that they are selecting adminz and if u wana in our post plz be active.btw no such information has been passed and much more userz got selected.
well it happen coz mig33 not informed everybody that they selecting an admin so plz dont say again corruption endz...

hmmm... and let me gove u one exmaple.
take the example of any
admin.i am taking ever-after for it.well now ever after got demoted or
in other wordz got resigned only he and mig33 staff knowz.he may be an
admin form other id from same country or from other country.coz once u
becum admin you knowz howz an adminz get selected.so with help of some
corrupted staff he can be admin from other id also.these secretz may be
known to him or with some mig33 staff.no one gonna catch him coz itz
mig33 .difficult to catch the user...
dadutum
dadutum
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:52 am

no man its not like that. though i heard shukath has been selected for 3 times by different ids after getting demoted. that was a bluffing not corruption of mig33.

it doesnt work like the way you assume. recommendation matters. but ur wondering if any admin got status in more than one account. its not that easy. if they somehow manage to do that. they'd be caught sooner or later and then they would lost their status from their main ID too. so i think its very risky and i guess users are pretty much satisfied being admin from one account.

dont forget about chatlog checking system. so far i have seen only popular and famous users bacame admin. so its too hard to be known and popular by 2/3 different accounts.
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1502
mig33 username : riz_sydney
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next