Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the most common mistakes men make

2 posters

Go down

the most common mistakes men make Empty the most common mistakes men make

Post by linnsay Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:40 pm

Here are the most COMMON mistakes men make:

1. Asking women out: "Hey, I was wondering if youwanted to have a drink sometime". Ouch! Bad call,you never ASK women out.

2. Being NICE. This has got to be the worst ofthe worst. Why do guys think that by being niceto a woman, she will be nice to you later? Look,you can suck up to your teacher to get a good gradeor to your boss to get promoted but it won't workwith women. It just doesn't create any attractionso please quit it, NOW!

3. Being CLINGY. Don't call women 3 times a day,don't send her 8 text-messages a day and please don't act like you desperately want to hump herbrains out ... even if you do. Be cool!

4. Most guys out there try to complement a good-lookingwoman, BUY her all sorts of gifts on the first dates like flowers,invite her to dinner or take her out to the movies. Women DO NOTfeel attracted to men who behave that way! No flowers, no cuddly-toys, no chocolate, no cinema-tickets and no gifts whatsoeveruntil you had s*x with her at least once. No, forget all that: No gifts until you had s*x with her at least10 times. You gotta create attraction and buying shit kills itwithin an instant if you do it too early.

5. If you're dating, never ever say "You know, I really like you"... or even worse "I love you". Remember that, or she WILL runand not text/call you back. Those are the biggest No-No's that you could possiblydo to put padlocks on a woman's panties. Now if you keepdoing those mistakes above you deserve some of myhe-bitch man slap dude. But you have to realize one thing mina: If you do what everyone else does, why the hell would awoman be interested in you in the first place? You'd bejust like every other boring loser who's trying the samestuff for the 27th time in the same week. If you want women feel ATTRACTED to you,you will need to be DIFFERENT. Again, this does NOT matter if you're ugly, short, fat,bald whatever because they don't care if you've got thepersonality going.
linnsay
linnsay

Female
Number of posts : 126
mig33 username : linnsay
Referrer : no one
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

the most common mistakes men make Empty Re: the most common mistakes men make

Post by gym Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:25 am

wow u have something in u i loved every word of ur writing .the words are so real written without thinking. but words r natural
good
gym
gym
Technician
Technician

Male
Number of posts : 592
mig33 username : gym22
Registration date : 2007-09-07

http://www.dirtydesires.net

Back to top Go down