Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remove DOS.

2 posters

Go down

Remove DOS. Empty Remove DOS.

Post by sajith Sat May 31, 2008 5:09 am

One of my database administrator was in leave for one week and I had take over his place for that duration. The joke is that one day the company's MD wanted to install a software and the hard disk capacity was only 240 Mb. The disk was full and the software which he was trying to install was not installed and giving an error saying "disk is full". He was in need of that Software and at any cost he wanted to install it and so asked me to remove any of the existing ones and install it.

It is a DOS based system and I was scrolling thru the files and dir's. I asked him whether to remove Wordsuas, the reply was "Noooooooo I want to prepare the documentation and I need it !" Then I started scrolling down again and asked him whether to remove Lotus 123 the reply was, "NOOOOOOOOOOO I want to do calculations in lotus !"

I got irritated and when I was scrolling down he suddenly shouted, "WHAT IS THIS DOS? I DON'T WANT THIS DOS U PLEASE REMOVE THIS AND INSTALL MY SOFTWARE........."
 :laughing:
sajith
sajith
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1555
mig33 username : sajith.xp.pk
I\'m from : Remove DOS. Flag
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.freenhost.co.cc

Back to top Go down