Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi-kickers or professi0nal mig33 users?!!!

+4
luv.inspecta
tears_of_cry
sajith
Next-step
8 posters

Go down

Multi-kickers or professi0nal mig33 users?!!! Empty Multi-kickers or professi0nal mig33 users?!!!

Post by Next-step Sat May 17, 2008 2:54 pm

Hey my friends it is me again Smile ,i am here to just tell u few things about multi-kickers,first..,our dear admins are n0t able al0ne to stop the multies not coz of thier number is few,on c0ntrary,the number of admins r nw very go0od but a multi-kicker is n0t an ordinary user,he is professi0nal,very professi0nal,he is fast nd kn0ws all admins ids,when they just enter,he vanishes....He always m0derates frm a pc of course nd kn0ws about mig m0re than any admin....so we have to deal with them with a new smart way which qualificates with thier smart....If u have suggesti0n plz share here....but make sure they r new nd smart suggesti0ns ....Thanks in advance Smile
Next-step
Next-step

Male
Number of posts : 230
mig33 username : Next-step *please add me my friends...
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Back to top Go down

Multi-kickers or professi0nal mig33 users?!!! Empty Re: Multi-kickers or professi0nal mig33 users?!!!

Post by sajith Sat May 17, 2008 5:21 pm

Next-step wrote:He always m0derates frm a pc of course nd kn0ws about mig m0re than any admin....
Hi friend,
I don't think. now multi kickers are very fast. did you see kicking then? yes. but, now admins are grade better than all multi kickers.
Click Here.
now multi kickers are small kickers only. they can't pass the admins now.  :yupp:
sajith
sajith
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1555
mig33 username : sajith.xp.pk
I\'m from : Multi-kickers or professi0nal mig33 users?!!! Flag
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.freenhost.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Multi-kickers or professi0nal mig33 users?!!! Empty Re: Multi-kickers or professi0nal mig33 users?!!!

Post by tears_of_cry Sun May 18, 2008 10:58 am

it's true that some admins are very fast now a days, but not all the admins are fast, many of these admin use cell phone to stop this abuse, which is impossible...... because still multi kickers are very fast too....
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : Multi-kickers or professi0nal mig33 users?!!! Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Next-step Sun May 18, 2008 3:57 pm

i agree with u my dear brother cry,our admins are n0t so fast to beat the muli kickers army...whatever,there are s0me fast admins like "dot.care" nd "tareq",the rest of them still n0t so fast....so i think we must find an0ther way to beat the multikickers instead of the yellow-admin force....if u have any suggesti0ns please share..thanks in advance Smile
Next-step
Next-step

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luv.inspecta Mon May 19, 2008 5:35 pm

well i dunt think we can comeup with any solution until mig33 team decides to giv admins the power to enter the room and monitor it invisibly i think dat wud be a great advantage and multi ids and flooders will defently think twice before menacin around in the room Wink
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Male
Number of posts : 1642
mig33 username : luv.inspecta
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by luv.inspecta Mon May 19, 2008 5:36 pm

and remember admins will alwayz ave an upper hand !  :yupp:
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 5:55 pm

cry,you are abosutely right...it seems like mig33 team should select few fastest multi kickers as admin just to stop multi kickers Laughing however,the current doing good job even being a slow a bit i guess...they will be faster as the time would progress Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by luv.inspecta Mon May 19, 2008 5:59 pm

i thot their speed dependz on their connection speed right ?!
if their connection is slow dey cnt perform well !
is it true!?
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2008 6:12 pm

its the basic luv..if the connection is slow,they would definately be slow...but basically they are terribe in terms of speed Evil or Very Mad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by luv.inspecta Mon May 19, 2008 6:16 pm

i see ..... well i havent seen much admins in action coz our rooms never get visited by admins ... silent
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Next-step Tue May 20, 2008 3:11 am

look my dear bro luv,i dnt think that mig33 will be able to perform the invisibilty opti0n for admins in the current time as it needs a new c0mplicated script-i asked a programmer of my friends nd told me that- and re-programming a new versi0n of mig33 nd that have some risk....so we have to find a way by ourselves....and about the point of speed i think that any admin m0derates frm a pc is a 10 times faster than who m0derates frm a cell ph0ne....and 4 ur informati0ns...all multi-kickers use pc to manage to use advanced kicking apps....we hope to find a soluti0n soon...anyway thanks 4 sharing my friends Smile ,i really appreciate that Smile
Next-step
Next-step

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luv.inspecta Tue May 20, 2008 3:19 am

thx for clerifyin it next bro Wink
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Roma-_ Tue May 20, 2008 3:38 am

The problem is in mig team consideration
I hope itl be solved asap
Roma-_
Roma-_

Female
Number of posts : 1911
mig33 username : Rumaisa_Rao
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by camhe22 Wed May 21, 2008 4:32 am

luv.inspecta wrote:i see ..... well i havent seen much admins in action coz our rooms never get visited by admins ... silent
hmmm i guess i visit your room today hehehehe but there is no kickers just flooders. laughing
camhe22
camhe22
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Female
Number of posts : 434
mig33 username : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Next-step Wed May 21, 2008 4:44 am

great job camhe...pay an0ther visit to our rums please nd u will not regret Very Happy ,i hope that so my sister r0ma as we really in the worst need to stop those multi-kickers army,thanks 4 replies friends Very Happy
Next-step
Next-step

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Next-step Wed May 21, 2008 4:45 am

great job camhe...pay an0ther visit to our rums please nd u will not regret Very Happy ,i hope that so my sister r0ma as we really in the worst need to stop those multi-kickers army,thanks 4 replies friends Very Happy
Next-step
Next-step

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by luv.inspecta Wed May 21, 2008 12:41 pm

no doubt camhe22 u did great job 2day thank u soooo much but again we still need our own admins too Very Happy  :yahoo:
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by happy Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:35 am

Multi kickers are fast because they can use illegal softwares for kick. That not mean our admin are slow than them. Mig33 do not allow admin to use illegal softwares. Some admin are fast because they too using extra softwares. I think this could be solved if the faster admin help slow admin by sharing their tricks or software. If one admin can stop abusers why not others?
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 379
mig33 username : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://www.my-mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dadutum Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:32 am

well any new uer in mig33 is becoming multi kicker next day.and let me tel about professional multi kickerz itz difficult to stop them btw it is not impossible to stop them.well i dunt think we can comeup with any solution until mig33 team decides to giv admins the power to enter the room and monitor it invisibly i think dat wud be a great advantage and multi ids and flooders will defently think twice before menacin around in the room.mig33 team must make a survey by itself and must take strict against it...
dadutum
dadutum
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 382
mig33 username : dadutum
Referrer : my_rulzz
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down