Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 JOKES 2 ENJOY ! ! !

4 posters

Go down

10 JOKES 2 ENJOY ! ! ! Empty 10 JOKES 2 ENJOY ! ! !

Post by gh0st-rider16 Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:28 pm

10 JOKES 2 ENJOY ! ! ! 44412 Friends a few joke's frm myself ...:1- A small boy stood in front of a shoemaker's shop watching the man at work .

"What do you fix shoes with , Mister ? " he asked
"Hide," replied the shoemaker
"What ? "asked the boy.
"I said hide "replied the shoemaker impatiently .
"What for ? " the boy asked.
"Hide , the cow's outside , " the man said .
"I dont care if it is . I'm not afraid of a cow " the young boy replied .

2-City Boy: Look at that bunch of cows.
Farm Boy: Not bunch, herd .
City Boy :heard what ?
Farm Boy: Of cows
City Boy : Sure, I've heard of cows
Farm Boy : No , i mean a cow heard
City Boy : i dont care . I have no secrets from them .

3-A big , mean lion waz walking through the jungle. The first animal he met waz a monkey . The lion pounced on the poor monkey and asked, "Who is the king of the jungle ? "The frightened monkey replied , " You are, O mighty lion ! " So the lion let him go. The next animal the lion met waz zebra . He pounced on the zebra and roared, "Who is the king of the jungle ? " The frightened zebra replied , You are , O mighty lion ! " So the lion let him go . The lion walked until he met cn elephant and asked the same question . The elephant grabbed the lion , twirled him around , and threw him fifty feet . The lion picked himself off the ground . "Just because you dont knw the answer is no reason for you to get rough ! . "

4- Lem: What are you doing ?
Clem: i'm painting a picture of a cow eating grass .
Lem :Where is the grass ?
Clem : The cow ate it .
Lem : Where is the cow ?
Clem : The cow left. Why should it hang around after all the grass is gone ?

5-A man waiting for a bus held his hands about 4 inches apart . He got on the bus, and when the driver asked for his fare, the man told him to take the money out of his coat pocket. The driver did as he said and drove on . The man walked to the rear of the bus and sat down , still holding he's hands in the same position. A woman passenger turned towards him and asked , " were you wounded in the war ? "
"No , I waznt , " he replied.
"Then why are you holding your hands like that ? "
" Because I'm on my way to a hardware store and i need a piece me pipe this long . "

6- A man bought a mousetrap. When he brought it home , he discovered that he had no cheese to bait it with . So he fund a picture of some cheese and put the picture in the trap. The next morning he went to the trap to see if it had caught anything . The picture me the cheese waz gone . In it's place waz a picture of a mouse .

7-This waz the actor's first big film role . In one scene he had to jump frm a cliff a hundred feet high into shallow water . The actor took one look at the cliff and the water and refused to make the jump .
"What's the matter? " the director asked.
" i cant jump from that cliff "the actor insisted. " Do you realize there's only one foot me water at the bottom of the cliff ? "
"Of course " the director explained . " You think we want you to drown ? "

8-A baby rabbit kept pestering it's mother . " Where did i come from , Mom ? Huh ? Huh ? Where did I come from ? "The baby rabbit nagged until it's mother finally said , " Stop bothering me, Junior . If you must know , you were pulled out me a magicians hat . "

9- A pesty child was making more and more of a nuisance of himself by playing call in the aisle of an airplane . One man waz particularly annoyed and finally lost his temper . " Listen , kid " he said . " Why dont you go outside and play ? "

10- His teenage daughter had been on the phone for half an hour. When she finally hung up , her father said , " Usually you are on the phone for at least two hours . How come this time the conversation waz so short ? "
" Wrong number " the daughter replied .

i hope you enjoy'd reading these joke's Smile funny

Last edited by on Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
gh0st-rider16
gh0st-rider16
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 380
mig33 username : gh0st-rider16
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

10 JOKES 2 ENJOY ! ! ! Empty Re: 10 JOKES 2 ENJOY ! ! !

Post by cristin-14 Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:18 am

Lmao ghost these are fantastic posts. These jokes brightend up my day
cristin-14
cristin-14
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Female
Number of posts : 1159
mig33 username : cristin-14
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by w0rld_life Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:09 am

funny Great Jokes Ghost  :laughing:
w0rld_life
w0rld_life
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by funkynat Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:16 pm

lolz yeah the 4, 5, 6 and 10 are just fabulous, thanx 4 sharing em ghost Smile
funkynat
funkynat

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down