Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which cn tell u more about a stranger... Car ? or House ?

+5
Xtr3m3.-.vi3ri
riz
Jackow
cristin-14
gh0st-rider16
9 posters

Go down

Which cn tell u more about a stranger... Car ? or House ? Empty Which cn tell u more about a stranger... Car ? or House ?

Post by gh0st-rider16 Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:34 pm

Hey mig33 friends . I'd like to introduce a new topic ... :yupp: Would you interpet a strangers life better by observing the car he drive's or he's house . I'm basicaly trying to implement ...would you be able to say more about a man driving down the road with his car ? or would you be able to say more about the individual by viewing he's house ? Is it easier to imagine more about this stranger ( think about he's job ? Does he have a good personal life ? Does he have family? Does he go out alot ? Is he more about he's occupation then about having fun and enjoying life ? ) which will give 1 that type of intel ...the car? or the house ? Which 1 cn answer the above random questions better ...Please feel free to post u'r ideas .  :yupp:
gh0st-rider16
gh0st-rider16
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 380
mig33 username : gh0st-rider16
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Back to top Go down

Which cn tell u more about a stranger... Car ? or House ? Empty Re: Which cn tell u more about a stranger... Car ? or House ?

Post by cristin-14 Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:42 pm

I would tell a person by the house they live in. U can tell if the house is neat means the owner is nt dirty and likes a clean enviroment. Painting in the house also tell u abt the person. He's artistic intrest. Lol. Check the fridge and it tells u about a persons diet. The house is like the book about the owner
cristin-14
cristin-14
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Female
Number of posts : 1159
mig33 username : cristin-14
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Back to top Go down

Which cn tell u more about a stranger... Car ? or House ? Empty Re: Which cn tell u more about a stranger... Car ? or House ?

Post by Jackow Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:46 am

Lolz...
Jackow
Jackow
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male
Number of posts : 57
mig33 username : jackow
Registration date : 2007-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by gh0st-rider16 Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:06 pm

lolz ...is that all u say bout this topic jack ?
gh0st-rider16
gh0st-rider16
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:14 pm

very nice topic to be participated in ghost.

Literally its house which carries ur state of mind, ur viewpoint...ur house lets a stranger know how much organized, how much artistic, how much tidy ur in ur daily life.

ur house squeezes out are u sparkling or dirty. are u a succeed person or a loser.

and about car....hmm i love sports car ( off topic lol ), car is ur daily needs like a house i agree but sometime its passion and fashion as well.

but figuratively one can guess about ur financial position from ur car. its not a matter to run a marcedes benz, BMW or limousine or some else luxurious car if any one does have big money.

but ur car doenst express ur likes n dislikes or ur way of thinking. I found even some drunk pplz run luxurious car but who got dirty houses.
i never a like a person who got a luxurious car but whose house doesnt smell good and look good. i dont mean that he has to have a luxurious house.

@ ghost I think u got what i mean. Wink
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1502
mig33 username : riz_sydney
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Xtr3m3.-.vi3ri Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:26 pm

Hmm.... I tend to agree with all of you... Its the house that says it all. If you wana know the persons financial status, i would say look at his house, because the cost and maintenance of a house is far more expensive. To get to my 2nd point... Fancy and expensive cars cant actually tell you that much. In some of the rural parts of my town that i've seen, i saw that theres a guy that drives the latest bmw, but lives in a shack. So i really think that cars usually give the wrong impression of a stranger although you may think highly of that stranger once you have seen his car :aa:
Xtr3m3.-.vi3ri
Xtr3m3.-.vi3ri
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male
Number of posts : 59
Referrer : cristin-14
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Xtr3m3.-.vi3ri Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:38 pm

Oopz. I am truly and honestly sorry about posting same message twice. I had a network failure and it didnt show that the 1st post was posted. Please forgive me for any inconvenience
Xtr3m3.-.vi3ri
Xtr3m3.-.vi3ri
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male
Number of posts : 59
Referrer : cristin-14
Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by gh0st-rider16 Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:16 am

Great reply's lol the topic is a bit old but thanx for u'r opinions . Please keep posting  :yahoo:
gh0st-rider16
gh0st-rider16
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Giga Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:51 am

Well... Shocked

Car -> Car Robbery, Car Jack, Kidnap, etc. deafault12
House -> Kidnap, etc. deafault12

You Got More Reasons? Shocked
Giga
Giga
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1140
mig33 username : nigahiga-dwls-fm
I\'m from : Which cn tell u more about a stranger... Car ? or House ? Flag
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-_-mist Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:18 am

WELL LOOKS CAN BE SOMETIMES DECIVING ... BUT U CAN TELL ABOUT A PERSON BY THE MUSIC HE/SHE LISTENS TO OR BY THE FRIENDS HE/SHE KEEPZ .. sunny
Black-_-mist
Black-_-mist

Male
Number of posts : 136
mig33 username : black-_-mist
Referrer : Google
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by dadutum Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:01 am

well i think itz house...
dadutum
dadutum
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 382
mig33 username : dadutum
Referrer : my_rulzz
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:29 am

Definitely house. . A house reflects a person's personality. . The colours would reflect whether u r sober or vibrant. . The kinda furniture says whether u r reliable or just flaky. ,. Sense of arrangement gives away whether you're organised or not. . Ditto cleanliness, the time n effort u put in lookin after yr house reflect yr responsibility status too
Cinderella
Cinderella

Female
Number of posts : 3704
mig33 username : Cinder-ella
Referrer : roma-_
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down