Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excellent essay, have to perfect on eng to read tihis

2 posters

Go down

Excellent essay, have to perfect on eng to read tihis Empty Excellent essay, have to perfect on eng to read tihis

Post by tears_of_cry Sat May 12, 2007 2:03 pm

An essay written by a candidate You'll forget your English by the time you finish reading this. The candidate has written an essay on the Indian cow.

Indian Cow

HE IS THE COW. "The cow is a successful animal. Also he is 4 footed, And because he is female, he give milks,[but will do so when he is got child.] He is sacred to Hindus and useful to man. But he has got four legs together. Two are forward and two are afterwards. His whole body can be utilised for use. More so the milk. Milk comes from 4 taps attached to his basement [horses dont have any such attachment What can it do?] Various ghee, butter, cream, curd, are made wit milk, the condensed milk and so many thing is also made from help of it. Also he is useful to cobbler, watermans and mankind generally. His motion is slow only because he is of lazyspecies. Also his other motion gober is much useful to trees, plants as well as for making flat cakes[like Pizza ], after in hand mixing and drying in the sun. Cow is the only animal that extricates his feeding after eating. Then afterwards she chew with his teeth whom are situated in the inside of the mouth. He is incessantly in the meadows in the grass. He is really a best friend to me and all of the human being live at this earth.

(5th tym ssc exam, sir pease have me the mark so i can therefore pass this exam)
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : Excellent essay, have to perfect on eng to read tihis Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Excellent essay, have to perfect on eng to read tihis Empty Re: Excellent essay, have to perfect on eng to read tihis

Post by dreamgir Fri May 25, 2007 12:51 am

I think u were the candidate. isnt it? lol
Anonymous
dreamgir

Back to top Go down

Excellent essay, have to perfect on eng to read tihis Empty Re: Excellent essay, have to perfect on eng to read tihis

Post by tears_of_cry Sat May 26, 2007 7:11 am

no i were not d candidate lol!
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : Excellent essay, have to perfect on eng to read tihis Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Macduff Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:41 pm

He must of been the candidate ho he know it out of his head lol
nice one Laughing
Macduff
Macduff

Male
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down