Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE

5 posters

Go down

HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE Empty HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE

Post by pren_j4k Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:43 pm

Hi...im pren_j4k better known as Prenjola...im the only girl amongst 8 brothers. Born in jakarkta, ive worked my way from a student of design to being a full time model Very Happy im currently based in the uk where im modeling for playboy magazine. My hobbies are travellin, keeping fit and swimmin. Please add me, id love 2 make new friends. Special thanx must go 2 riz for creating this forum...thumbs up mate, keep it real. Yourz faithful...pren_j4k I love you
pren_j4k
Logged in
Logged in

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Back to top Go down

HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE Empty Re: HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE

Post by riz Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:52 pm

welcome mate.

really pleased to have a model of famous playboy mag. you must be a celebrity ! or gonna be... Wink nw um really pretty curious to watch ur pixarz dat u gonna publish in playboy mag. lolz do we get to see?

u can publish ur pixar over here. if u dont know how to publish contact me Smile

we are alwayz there to help u out with any trouble you are having. juz feel welcome to share it us.

chill out.
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1502
mig33 username : riz_sydney
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by stimulus Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:12 am

Hi pren. A model and designer all in one.. . .thats really cool. You can model your own designs.lol. Welcome to the forum. . Twisted Evil Twisted Evil enjoy Smile and guys watch your footsteps this gals got 8 brothers. Laughing Laughing
stimulus
stimulus
V.I.P

Female
Number of posts : 1049
mig33 username : criminaly_cool
Registration date : 2007-07-05

http://www.mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lady_lloyd Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:53 am

OH MY GOSH PRENJOLA IS THAT YOU?? dear friends, pren is one of the first ppl i met outside my native chatroom. She is a wonderful chatter with enthusiasm.How ya doin pren? Are u stil in London? I love you mail me...its been a while since i heard 4rm you Smile glad you joined the forum now us females can stand up 2gether. IM STILL SHOCKED. is it jus me or don't you come online alot? Must be those magazines. Lol send the next issue 2 my address plz. Wow! Ciao and keep in touch. cindy
lady_lloyd
lady_lloyd

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:35 pm

welcome to the site... enjoy this friendly enviroment of this site I love you

stimulus wrote: and guys watch your footsteps this gals got 8 brothers. Laughing Laughing

yeah Neutral thats true silent eight brother Shocked stay away from flirt Twisted Evil
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down