Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feedback wanted!!

+17
r0mz
vinay
Giga
anthromorphic
cpd
cristin-14
funkynat
gym
enigma_1
cyber._.king
msilmy
exceptionall
stimulus
angelface02
tears_of_cry
deep
riz
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

feedback wanted!! Empty feedback wanted!!

Post by riz Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:40 am

hi guys n galz,

we are spreading our "friends network" with all of ur help n support. i would love to thank all of our moderators, technicians n members for their nice support.

now lets have some discussion over here about upgrading of forum.
is there any category needs to be included? is the forum able to fulfill to meet all of ur demand?
if anyting u found irritating in this forum make ur feedback.

post ur opinion what are to be included and what are to get excluded.

cheers!!

Last edited by riz_sydney on Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:45 am; edited 3 times in total
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1502
mig33 username : riz_sydney
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Back to top Go down

feedback wanted!! Empty Re: feedback wanted!!

Post by deep Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:05 am

koool idea yaar,
yes riz bro i found that you embed the song on the main page of the forum that is quite irritating and making it a little slow to open the front page.
i don't think any 1 listening or downloading that songs :P
think upon it!!!
thanks
deep
deep
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 696
mig33 username : m-sp
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:08 am

lolz ok gonna remove it. thanks for feedback.

anymore suggestion or feedback? plz feel free to post.

Last edited by MåÐ kîll³® on Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:31 pm

ya.. i got one...

as a member of this forum, i had to hear this in mig33 "only moderator post here"

there are too many moderator in this site Neutral i m not saying about any one personally that she/she doesnt deserve this position.. but it doesnt looks beautiful whn there are lot of moderators bounce
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : feedback wanted!! Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by angelface02 Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:45 am

So what offense to those moderators who are not active,are you giving sanction? there are lots of people out there who are deserving of the position...here in our forum "attendance is a MUST"
angelface02
angelface02

Female
Number of posts : 173
mig33 username : angelika418
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:01 am

@cry coz are u concerned to the topic which i have posted earlier regarding angelface02 in moderators only section?

i recruited her as a replacement of deathismyshadow. @some moderators are not active but i usually dont like to demote any moderator.

anyway i really dont care of those type of peoples who say only moderators post here. and i dont care the number of moderators. if any users deserve moderator position he/she right away will be promoted.. regular, active n trusted users will get promoted to mod followed by super mod. thats all how the chain will work out by rotation.

look cry bro its not working like the way the critics think. its nt that I made them moderators n thats why they r posting over here. rather I've found 'em posting regular n they really do care of this forum so i made 'em mods. bt if anyone demands me dat if i am gonna have to make him/her mod or else he/she will leave this forum. I am supposed not to make him/her mod I would rather show him/her the way out.. i think u urself working here for ur love for this site n site members. isnt it?

n we have two technicians saie n gym. their rank is unquestionable cuz saie can sort out any mobile related trouble n gym can shoot out many critical trouble of pc.

I know each n every mig33 based forum. some forum might have got lots of members but how many active n regular users they have got? i can bet not more than us.

another thing in a short time how many users we have got i think no else forum has got.

we have launched this forum after some mig based forums but we've got double users of them.

@angelface attendance is must but if you got an important personal deal which may keeps you busy and doesn't let you to get online we will consider for sure.

but from today irregular moderators will be notified to be regular or to resign. i Know mods, super mods n technician are all students. they got lot of better things to do than jus sticking to this forum.

so it is considerable if anyone takes off for exam or any other personal affair. but they must need to report it in "moderators only" section.

recently macduff is irregular so i would like to notify him. if you cant be able to uphold ur duty in this forum please do let us know. we will think of alternation. we dont want any inactive moderators just to have a big numbers of mods n have some criticism from critics.

if any one got any else feedback plz feel free to do let us know over here.

cheers!!!

Last edited by MåÐ kîll³® on Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:17 am; edited 5 times in total
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:00 am

Nothing else.
n i dnt come to this forum becoz of moderator. I like you n stimulas, thats the main reason. Anyways, keep rocking. . .
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by angelface02 Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

cry_coz_ wrote:Nothing else.
n i dnt come to this forum becoz of moderator. I like you n stimulas, thats the main reason. Anyways, keep rocking. . .
i love you cry Smile i cant persuade you to like me but i like you thats the only attitude i can give you.i can handle criticism because its a challenge to me, it will help me to improve my weakness.I came to this forum not for anybody but only for my concern to all my friends and my future friends in mig as well as the member of mig33 team.I know it will take time to hear our ideas and querries here but don't lose hope.Just be yourself, know your worth and share your good deeds for the sake of everybody.I am a friend and not enemy. cry_coz_ Smile I love you
angelface02
angelface02

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by stimulus Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:49 am

cry_coz_ wrote:Nothing else.

aww cry
your such a sweety..I love you
and my bestest bestest friend ever...I love you Twisted Evil

at angie..
dont mind cry..
it takes time for people to get to know each other..
he respects you as a fellow moderator...and so do i.. Smile

@ riz..
you wanted feed back and heres my bit..
with all due respect cry has a point...
almost every member that posts cant have a green flash card...
i think you should re evaluate your mods and come to a standing on who REALLY deserves it.. and if NEWBIES should even be considered for moderatorship...
im speaking on behalf of cry when i say that even if you feel that your super mods are not upto standard , we are willing to be tried, tested and if you think fit then even demoted...
i dont mean to offend you.. it feels good when you discuss the forum with me on mig and consider my suggestions and opinions.. but certain things need to be aired...
this is one of them...
too many mods and we dont know who is deleting what...
as it is many of cry's post were deleted... only mods and techs have ability to do that.. BUT WHICH MOD AND WHICH TECH..
hope you get my drift honey...
and will catch ya on mig..I love you
stimulus
stimulus
V.I.P

Female
Number of posts : 1049
mig33 username : criminaly_cool
Registration date : 2007-07-05

http://www.mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:10 am

@ cry tanx bro. i created super mod rank only to honor u n stimulus. you n stim done really a great job for this forum in adversity. I cant afford to pay u both for ur job.

@ angel u doing well. keep it up. i found ur talent n enthusiasm wich deserve u to get moderator position. keep going.

@ stim i m tinking about ur n cry's feedback. some mods need to be demoted as they r nt upholding their responsibilities. i would like to request each n every mod if any one is unable to carry out their duty plz do let us know. we will bring on the replacement.

specially ever n macduff if u cant moderate this site let us know.

now about post deletion. i have got the history of moderation in administration panel. so if any one deletes any topic i can track it out. so every mods are requested to be honest. and before deleting any post send me a copy as in case i can restore it.

otherwise i need to make a junk folder ( recycle bin ). in dat case no mod will be able to delete any post but only can move it to junk. i think its not gonna look good n i m not having enough time to do so. but after completion of ma exam i will work out to upgrade the forum.

thanks cry, angel, deep n stim for ur concern to this topic. looking forward to have some more feedback from rest members n mods.

thanks.

Last edited by MåÐ kîll³® on Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by angelface02 Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:08 am

thank you mr.riz for the trust, i have nothing against of anybody. (it is better to be safe than sorry) everybody is entitled to their own opinion...you know that i cant consider myself as a newbie i've been here in mig chatworld for more than a year and i know all the different situations in mig.as i've said i will focus on my intention..to make mig a better place nothing more, nothing less. Smile I love you Smile
angelface02
angelface02

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:02 pm

@angelface02.... i m not enemy of you, as i m a member of this family you are also a member of this family. and why gonna i will criticism you?? n i never said you dont deserve.. i just said, dont make too many moderators

@stimulas... Wink i m sweet Twisted Evil n you are spicy Laughing
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by exceptionall Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:30 pm

Well if u really want our feedback id ask u Honestly why u hve deleted my post about a "multi desktop"? Dnt try n give a lame excuse n say because some users will abuse it because if u really thinking like that u wouldnt Published a link about SJBOY which multikickers use it......
Anyways what u did was IrResponsible and really sorry to say that if u wont RESTORE it then I dnt see any value of keep posting in this forum..
exceptionall
exceptionall

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:21 pm

exceptionall wrote:Well if u really want our feedback id ask u Honestly why u hve deleted my post about a "multi desktop"? Dnt try n give a lame excuse n say because some users will abuse it because if u really thinking like that u wouldnt Published a link about SJBOY which multikickers use it......
Anyways what u did was IrResponsible and really sorry to say that if u wont RESTORE it then I dnt see any value of keep posting in this forum..

dont jus accuse anyone before having a search. i havent deleted ur post.

I jus removed ur link. I have checked the log. it got deleted by deep. so deep is better to make u explain why that post has to be deleted.

yes i have removed ur link. because dat is the only software which causes bullet kicking these days. we are here to put some ideas to protect abusing not rather to stimulate it.

sjboy is nt only for multi kicking. there r lots of users who like mobile screen and fast connection what sjboy only provides. but if u wanna abuse you can abuse by any software. its upto ur set of mind.

I think admins sometime need sjboy as well to protect bullet kicking.

but multi desktop doesnt make no sense in mig except bullet kicking.

we didnt ever allow any abusive software or code in this forum and we wont never further. if you dont like our rules n ethics thats your problem nt ours. if you are comply wid our terms, conditions n rules you are most welcome to keep up with us or else we dont mind to lose any member who has no respect to rules of this forum.

hope u got it. thanks for ur comprehension.

Last edited by MåÐ kîll³® on Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:26 am; edited 2 times in total
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by deep Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:47 am

yeah i removed the topic posted by exeptional
i have a proper reason for that:
first of all your topic contained the best trick of multi kicking

another thing is that u said that you are not relating the multi desktop to mig33 but i still remember that u posted in the section "mig33 on pc"which directly relates your software to mig33

and riz just removed the link of that software but do you think removing the link was enuf .....?any child can also google your software

thats why i removed the topic ......Smile
deep
deep
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by exceptionall Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:41 am

I used 2 b a multikicker and the only software i used to use is SJBOY for normal kicks and aswell as Bullet kicks...
U guys have already deleted it and its now over but id reminder u that a multidesktop dosnt relate to mig33 and my post were in the PC SOFTWARE section.
If found it useful n wanted 2 share dats all.
deep wrote:
any child can also google your software

its really sad to hear something like this from a Moderator..u should give some respect when u replying....
deep wrote:
any child can also google your software

well y we r in the forum???why dnt every1 just googled whatever he wants ! Can u search about something u never heard about it ?can u ? Pls b resoanable when u replying cuz u just discourge others to not share...
exceptionall
exceptionall

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by deep Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:38 am

exceptionall wrote:I used 2 b a multikicker and the only software i used to use is SJBOY for normal kicks and aswell as Bullet kicks...

there is nothing good in being a multikicker i am glad that you left that m.kicking

exceptionall wrote:U guys have already deleted it and its now over but id reminder u that a multidesktop dosnt relate to mig33 and my post were in the PC SOFTWARE section.
If found it useful n wanted 2 share dats all.

sir ,your post was in mig33 on pc section not in softwares for pc

exceptionall wrote:its really sad to hear something like this from a Moderator..u should give some respect when u replying....

i havent said anything that would hurt your dignity....
i just gave the fact.
exceptionall wrote:
well y we r in the forum???why dnt every1 just googled whatever he wants !

we cant google for good friends

exceptionall wrote: Can u search about something u never heard about it ?can u ?

no, i cant search for anything i havent heard of.............but even a small hint is enough

exceptionall wrote: Pls b resoanable when u replying cuz u just discourge others to not share...

i am not discouraging to you to post any good software instead i would be the first to try your software if it donot harm any1

friend,your software was having some plus points also but the negative points were more then the plus points ..//

JUST PUT A LID ON THIS TOPIC NOW !! AND CHEER UP MR.EXEPTIONAL I AM NOT YOUR ENEMY THAT I AM DELETING YOUR POSTS:p
deep
deep
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by msilmy Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:03 am

nice 2 know

regards
msilmy
msilmy
V.I.P

Male
Number of posts : 1458
mig33 username : msilmy
Registration date : 2007-10-01

http://www.mig33friends.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:50 pm

Just tell of! Is this our mig33 friend forum? Or a hell? Neutral
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by msilmy Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:46 am

Dis is a nice family ever i know

dnt hate any1 coz' all we are 2be frnds.

Be gud, Do gud
msilmy
msilmy
V.I.P

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by cyber._.king Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:49 am

We need a chating section in htese website where online members can chat while they are here Very Happy Think about it...It will be better for any kinda help..or topic
cyber._.king
cyber._.king

Male
Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:36 am

cyber._.king wrote:We need a chating section in htese website where online members can chat while they are here Very Happy Think about it...It will be better for any kinda help..or topic

we have had an option for live chat at the bottom of the forum earlier. but as the users used not to hit that option i have got it disabled. but if most users think it needs to be restored i will re activate chat option.

if users are agree with cyber king feel free to do let us know.

thanks.

Last edited by MåÐ kîll³® on Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:28 am; edited 2 times in total
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by msilmy Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:47 am

absolutely..
cyber king he was right
if we have the option for chatting with online members
its very very useful.

Thanks riz sydney
msilmy
msilmy
V.I.P

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:07 am

msilmy wrote:absolutely..
cyber king he was right
if we have the option for chatting with online members
its very very useful.

Thanks riz sydney

ok i did validate chatbox wich you can find at the bottom of the page.

cheers!!!
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by stimulus Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:07 am

cry_coz_ wrote:Just tell of! Is this our mig33 friend forum? Or a hell? Neutral

cry what happening 😢 😢
i think we need piyaju 😢
stimulus
stimulus
V.I.P

Female
Number of posts : 1049
mig33 username : criminaly_cool
Registration date : 2007-07-05

http://www.mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next