Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can a multi be an admin

+4
diez4u
tears_of_cry
Roma-_
Cinderella
8 posters

Go down

Can a multi be an admin Empty Can a multi be an admin

Post by Cinderella Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:14 am

Hmmm i've always wondered if a multi can be an admin. . Is there a regulation against this? If a user is a multi who kicks in rooms and then makes a new nick to become an admin , and the staff get to know of it. . Will they disqualify his application? And wat if the same person applies for adminship from two different nicks as two different ppl? Wat steps does the mig staff take to avoid such incidents . . Anyone knows? Please do share
Cinderella
Cinderella

Female
Number of posts : 3704
mig33 username : Cinder-ella
Referrer : roma-_
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Can a multi be an admin Empty Re: Can a multi be an admin

Post by Roma-_ Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:24 am

cindi i know who u talking about. Well few current admins were multi kickers but now they are admins . And cindi mig33 team is totally corrupted u never know who they will select as u very very well know how Some users got adminship Wink
Roma-_
Roma-_

Female
Number of posts : 1911
mig33 username : Rumaisa_Rao
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:09 pm

its not about multi kicker or abuser... the fact is only those will become admin who have good relation with mig33 stuffs Rolling Eyes
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : Can a multi be an admin Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by diez4u Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:41 pm

Well there are many admins who were ex-kickers and these days if you have gud admins friends and gud relation with any of one staff then it dosent matter who you are and change your id and become admin from other id, these days just this happening and mig announce that they were selecting admins by emails i dnt believe it,

**naughtydiez4u says recomendations will never end**
diez4u
diez4u
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Male
Number of posts : 534
mig33 username : diez4u
Registration date : 2008-06-19

http://www.mig33pak.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxshan Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:30 pm

Cindi i think if they have some complains on a particular user that he is a multi kicker then they won't give adminship! Cool
Some current admins got away as they didn't have any complains lol!
But first of all mig33 team looks on the customer relationship study
I think more than being a kicker must be a good chatter lol!
Luxshan
Luxshan
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male
Number of posts : 61
mig33 username : nila_rocks
Referrer : Cinderella
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:38 pm

Eish bounce guess i wasn't clear enough. . lux my question is , does the fact that a person's been breaking mig rules left, right and centre as a multi, kicking around in rooms and slandering abusers not matter? Just because he turns up with a clean nick , or applies with three different nicks at the same time with different emails make him a possible admin candidate? Doesn't mig staff look at all this? Or is his relationship or friendship with existing admins the only thing that matters? I mean rules aint made to be broken despite the opposite practise
Cinderella
Cinderella

Female
Number of posts : 3704
mig33 username : Cinder-ella
Referrer : roma-_
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by nydaakh Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:17 pm

Well Cindzz...its all about going totally psychotic over a thing that wont buy that particular candidate any kingdoms:p no doubt rules should'nt be bended,mended or molded for any candidate whatsoever,whether they have ties with current admins or not...but rules have been broken before and multi kickers have been selected for adminship and i believe the legacy will continue..staff should take notice of it but had it done before.would've been visible.these desperadoz will get their way no matter what,if not changing ids,then not to forget a strong recommendation would do the trick:D :p just didnt know how desperate the kid wanted that lollipop..and i agree with roma on this ground that corruption is bound to prevail as lately few from the admin lot were'nt deserving for that post.so this contamination passes further on.. So yeah we might be having multi as the new mig admin.i mean,if one applies from 3 different ids,chances are you're score from atleast one of them,lolzz...  :laughing:  :laughing:

Pardon the humour guys . . .  :laughing:  :laughing:  :yupp: peace out mates

Last edited by aktel.786 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : merge)
nydaakh
nydaakh

Female
Number of posts : 197
mig33 username : nydaakh
Referrer : cinder-ella

Back to top Go down

Post by Luxshan Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:30 am

I think if the mig33 staffs know they won't give, but its very difficult to find it cindi lol!
Most kickers and abuser will apply to admin :tease1:
Luxshan
Luxshan
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male
Number of posts : 61
mig33 username : nila_rocks
Referrer : Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by handsome.naqvi Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:17 am

naughtydiez4u wrote:Well there are many admins who were ex-kickers and these days if you have gud admins friends and gud relation with any of one staff then it dosent matter who you are and change your id and become admin from other id, these days just this happening and mig announce that they were selecting admins by emails i dnt believe it,

**naughtydiez4u says recomendations will never end**
v.v.v well said diez bro...i totally agree with you....recomendations will never end...as we all know staff members do not visit rum daily ...and they also cant visit them also....coz there are millions of rumsss....and tht,s why they hve to contact with admins
bounce
handsome.naqvi
handsome.naqvi

Male
Number of posts : 856
mig33 username : handsome.naqvi
Referrer : mig33
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:47 pm

most important thing is, when admin selection starts mostly pc users are one step ahead in this process... as they visits many forums, so they get the information... and, also most pc users are multi kicker, some are known from their own id and some are from fake id's... so it doesn't make any difference...

and, also this email thing is just a show-off... they will only select those who are known to them....

as that maga gang members admin were demoted, some resign before getting demoted Rolling Eyes ... and again some users from that maga gangs forum are taken interview for this selection of admins... so it continues
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : Can a multi be an admin Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by the-illution Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:50 am

hmmm....it may be harmfull how ever till now x multy kickerz who r now admins,act very well
the-illution
the-illution

Male
Number of posts : 42
mig33 username : the-illution
Referrer : serching the net...
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down