Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is there some thing that can stop multi.kik.....??

+5
enigma_1
tears_of_cry
saie3-6
lll_rulzz_lll
deep
9 posters

Go down

is there some thing that can stop multi.kik.....?? Empty is there some thing that can stop multi.kik.....??

Post by deep Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:15 am

post your suggestions
how can team solve the problem of multi kicking..........?

waiting for your precious ideas
thanks!!!!
deep
deep
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 696
mig33 username : m-sp
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Back to top Go down

is there some thing that can stop multi.kik.....?? Empty Re: is there some thing that can stop multi.kik.....??

Post by lll_rulzz_lll Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:04 am

salam!!! hmm i don't think so but nothing is impossible in this world may be multi kicking will solve my mig team inshAllah
lll_rulzz_lll
lll_rulzz_lll

Male
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-08-21

http://myrulzz.nexo.com

Back to top Go down

is there some thing that can stop multi.kik.....?? Empty Re: is there some thing that can stop multi.kik.....??

Post by saie3-6 Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:15 am

I think my be we can stop them inshaalah i saw agood idea in anther chat that user can make room with password this pass given to some kindly friends only
saie3-6
saie3-6
Technician
Technician

Male
Number of posts : 462
mig33 username : saie3-6
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by deep Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:06 am

i have thought an idea that will surely solve the great problem of multi kicking if mig team follow my idea

the main software used for multi kicking is the one and only sj-boy emulator so lets think to dispose it of........
i have visualised that the sj-boy emulator lags behind coz it donot display images
means this is the weak point of sj-boy.........//

we will make use of this weakness of sj-boy to stop multi kicking:O .....well but how..............?

yes it is too simple .....just provide a passcode image in order to login to the chat room......you will better understand by watching the image i created .

is there some thing that can stop multi.kik.....?? 5yx4mk5

code will not be displayed on sj-boy hence the problem solved guys .........cheerzzzz multi kicking will be reduced to great extent
back room kicking will not be possible because it will go damn difficult for a kicker to enter a chat room with 8 nicks by entering codes from all his ids...

WHAT YOU ALL GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS SUGGESTION................?WILL IT HELP...?OR SHOULD I THINK SOME THING ELSE...?

ANY WAY I HAVE SOME MORE IDEAS............
when some user coplaint against a multi kicker by providing snap shots then there is no fun of banning that nicks coz kicker will create many more ......................//
if you really want that kickers should be punished hard then along with the multi nicks bann the person who invited that multi nicks(is that possible to search that by whom these nicks were invited) because he is the root of all evils

waiting for reply of pc-gan , crazygrape and my dear friends

thanks...

with regards,
DEEP
deep
deep
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:15 pm

deep wrote:if you really want that kickers should be punished hard then along with the multi nicks bann the person who invited that multi nicks(is that possible to search that by whom these nicks were invited) because he is the root of all evils

lol lol! noce idea... to ban the head of kicker Smile

but i dont support stop chating with sjboy.... for the kickers we cant chat with sjboy.. thats not good... but your idea will work to stop one kind of kick in which kickers enters with his id's, kick, vote's and leaves with his id's. if that system is started, surly that will gonna be stop.

Arrow and i think, this is the main kik porb... to kick using all id's in room is not possible now-a-days. coz admin are being called... so, i think by ur idea, if entering kick leave system is stop, it will reduce most kick of mig33 Twisted Evil
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : is there some thing that can stop multi.kik.....?? Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by deep Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:50 am

cry_coz_ wrote:
but i dont support stop chating with sjboy.... for the kickers we cant chat with sjboy.. thats not good...

israk bro u can use mpowerplyer
atleast you can do this sacrifice for stoping m.kicking:)
and moreover emulators are not the right way to chat
either use mobile or if you are on pc use the website mig33.com
deep
deep
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by enigma_1 Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:02 am

how about checking ips.. i mean if migg allows only one user log from one ip the prob will b solved for ever,, just like yahoo chat.. u cant open 2 messengers from same computer.. we can do the same thing for migg..
enigma_1
enigma_1
super moderator
super moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1240
mig33 username : enigma_1
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by deep Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:16 pm

enigma_1 wrote:how about checking ips.. i mean if migg allows only one user log from one ip the prob will b solved for ever,, just like yahoo chat.. u cant open 2 messengers from same computer.. we can do the same thing for migg..

who says we cant open two messenger from one computer
you can open as many messenger as much you want dude:)
deep
deep
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by enigma_1 Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:22 pm

am tryin to emphasise on one ip one user scheme bro...if that is possible we can definitely curb this multi kickin menance
enigma_1
enigma_1
super moderator
super moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:33 pm

good idea indeed.

its can prevent bullet kicking at least.

bt um confuzd wid one thing. sjboy cant able to display image but dat code is nt a image i wonder it can be shown on sjboy. it not i appreciate ur idea.

but kicking by using different ids wount be stop over by this trick.

i personally tink therez no stable remedy to stop multi kicking. cuz some kickers are expertise on java. they can manage a trick or software to multi kick somehow. cuz they are addict of multi kicking.

i tink admins are the best weapon against multi kickers. though most often admins got slow gprs, or else sort of difficulties to handle a bullet kicker.

so i woud like to request mig33 team to initiate a special software for admins. and eventually mig33 team should immediately diactiavate back room trick.
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1502
mig33 username : riz_sydney
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by enigma_1 Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:15 am

i just saw one more horrbile prog which multi kickers use.. its some kind of mouse recorder program which records ur mouse movements . i think migg staff should b serious now otherwise these kinda programs are really going to worsen the situation..
enigma_1
enigma_1
super moderator
super moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Symbols Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:36 am

enigma_1 wrote:i just saw one more horrbile prog which multi kickers use.. its some kind of mouse recorder program which records ur mouse movements . i think migg staff should b serious now otherwise these kinda programs are really going to worsen the situation..
ya this much better n faster dan sjboy it self
Symbols
Symbols
Logged in
Logged in

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:01 am

enigma_1 wrote:how about checking ips.. i mean if migg allows only one user log from one ip the prob will b solved for ever,, just like yahoo chat.. u cant open 2 messengers from same computer.. we can do the same thing for migg..

bro itz not a good idea... i use grameen phone cellular internet... and in cellular gprs net, we get random ip... moreover, same ip for many user... in that case, many will be unable to chat Neutral
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:07 am

deep wrote:israk bro u can use mpowerplyer
atleast you can do this sacrifice for stoping m.kicking:)
and moreover emulators are not the right way to chat
either use mobile or if you are on pc use the website mig33.com

bro, the web site is too much slow now... i cant login using the web site silent silent silent
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by enigma_1 Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:23 pm

i know grameen provides u with random ips..but this thing happens only in bangladesh where laws r linient.cellular companies in other countries r very cautious above ips now a days.
enigma_1
enigma_1
super moderator
super moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:58 pm

enigma_1 wrote:i know grameen provides u with random ips..but this thing happens only in bangladesh where laws r linient.cellular companies in other countries r very cautious above ips now a days.

so??? bounce bounce

mig have to thing about all users Neutral
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by enigma_1 Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:13 am

think for a moment cry.. even if migg wont take b'desh into consideration dont u think multi kicking will b effected badly if this one ip one nick system is introduced..that means there will b no kicker from india,maldives,indonesia,srilanka.south africa,japan,france n many more countrties.. dosnt that make any difference
enigma_1
enigma_1
super moderator
super moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by angelface02 Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:49 am

provide us new mig33 files to download without kick user in the menu ...its a solution to save urself from multikick. And if you will say slangers will attacks you..i guess its another problem to think of a new solution.but for now lets solve first how to stop multikicking..and the rest, later. Very Happy Very Happy
angelface02
angelface02

Female
Number of posts : 173
mig33 username : angelika418
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by naga70 Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:01 pm

angelface02 wrote:provide us new mig33 files to download without kick user in the menu ...its a solution to save urself from multikick. And if you will say slangers will attacks you..i guess its another problem to think of a new solution.but for now lets solve first how to stop multikicking..and the rest, later. Very Happy Very Happy

People will prefer to use the old mig33 with with kick option available bro...

Unless kick option being disable for all mig33 version from the mig22 server as mig33 team did before for stopping freeze code and color code. That might be solve the problem I think Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

This will create other problems for sure Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

For your info no color code works for any version of mig33 any more.....
naga70
naga70
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male
Number of posts : 40
mig33 username : kndkingz
Registration date : 2007-08-02

http://www.mig33brunei.com

Back to top Go down

Post by angelface02 Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:41 pm

so what do u think bro will be the best solution? thats the only solution to stop multikick. If this option will not be removed i guess in the future no one will patronize mig33.the chatters will be tansfered to another mobile chat like reporo,jigme,yahoo etc. nothing will be left in mig but only multikickers and the admin will spend the rest of their lives kicking those multikickers, and the admin will become multikickers too.i know multikickers brings more credits because they activate many id's, and that is in favor of mig33, market matters here...but how you can keep your fans patronizing ur mobile chat if you cant give them the right to enjoy it.only multikickers enjoying it...so better make mig33 like one of the moblie/pc games and not a chatroom.[b] Rolling Eyes Mad Neutral
angelface02
angelface02

Female
Number of posts : 173
mig33 username : angelika418
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by deep Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:20 am

angelface02 wrote:so what do u think bro will be the best solution? thats the only solution to stop multikick. If this option will not be removed i guess in the future no one will patronize mig33.the chatters will be tansfered to another mobile chat like reporo,jigme,yahoo etc. nothing will be left in mig but only multikickers and the admin will spend the rest of their lives kicking those multikickers, and the admin will become multikickers too.i know multikickers brings more credits because they activate many id's, and that is in favor of mig33, market matters here...but how you can keep your fans patronizing ur mobile chat if you cant give them the right to enjoy it.only multikickers enjoying it...so better make mig33 like one of the moblie/pc games and not a chatroom.[b] Rolling Eyes Mad Neutral

i can bet the user will not get transferred to any other software
anyways there are many ways to end kicking if mig33 team decides to end it but unfortunately they wont end it coz by doing so they will loose there 75% of users lolz
this kicking game have fetched them a lot of users madam
all the reward goes to the kicking game due to which they prodly says that we have over one million users hahaha
so forget that they gona solve it:P
sorry for being rude but this truth accept it
change whatever u cant accept and accept watever u cant change

thanks
deep
deep
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by enigma_1 Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:38 am

thats EXAACTLY what i said before deep bro.users think that migg is not able to find a solution for this multi kicking problem. but thats all wrong.. the fact is miff will never want to loose its user strength. even if hes a multi kicker ever nick added is a befinit for mig
enigma_1
enigma_1
super moderator
super moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:54 pm

enigma_1 wrote:think for a moment cry.. even if migg wont take b'desh into consideration dont u think multi kicking will b effected badly if this one ip one nick system is introduced..that means there will b no kicker from india,maldives,indonesia,srilanka.south africa,japan,france n many more countrties.. dosnt that make any difference

only kickers frm bangladesh???

or by that option mig will force us to leave mig33. coz, many will be unable to to use mig33 coz, same ip can be used by many other user too.. bounce
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by deep Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:23 am

problem solved
thread locked
deep
deep
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down