Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Success...

4 posters

Go down

Success... Empty Success...

Post by msilmy Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:08 am

Success... 2dqkil2

One day all the employees reached the office and they saw a big advice on the door on which it was written:
"Yesterday the person who has been hindering your growth in this company passed away. We invite you to join the funeral in the room that has been prepared in the gym".

In the beginning, they all got sad for the death of one of their colleagues, but after a while they started getting curious to know who was that man who hindered the growth of his colleagues and the company itself.

Success... 2dqkil2

The excitement in the gym was such that security agents were ordered to control the crowd within the room.

The more people reached the coffin, the more the excitement heated up.Everyone thought: "Who is this guy who was hindering my progress? Well,at least he died!".

One by one the thrilled employees got closer to the coffin, and when they looked inside it they suddenly became speechless. They stood nearby the coffin, shocked and in silence, as if someone had touched the deepest part of their soul.

Success... 2dqkil2

There was a mirror inside the coffin: everyone who looked inside it could see himself.

There was also a sign next to the mirror that said:"There is only one person who is capable to set limits to your growth:it is YOU."
You are the only person who can revolutionize your life. You are the only person who can help yourself.

Your life changes when YOU change, when you go beyond your limiting beliefs, when you realize that you are the only one responsible for your life.

"The most important relationship you can have, is the one you have with yourself"

Success... 2dqkil2

Examine yourself, watch yourself. Don't be afraid of difficulties, impossibilities and losses: be a winner, build yourself and your reality.

The world is like a mirror: it gives back to anyone the reflection of the thoughts in which one has strongly believed.

The world and your reality are like mirrors laying in a coffin, which show to any individual the death of his divine capability to imagine and create his happiness and his success. It's the way you face Life that makes the difference

Success... 2dqkil2
msilmy
msilmy
V.I.P

Male
Number of posts : 1458
mig33 username : msilmy
Registration date : 2007-10-01

http://www.mig33friends.com

Back to top Go down

Success... Empty Re: Success...

Post by tears_of_cry Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:23 pm

nice post silmy bro  :lov3:
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : Success... Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Roma-_ Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:44 pm

thought provoking good message in the post silmy thanks for sharing ...
Roma-_
Roma-_

Female
Number of posts : 1911
mig33 username : Rumaisa_Rao
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:27 pm

You're definitely right msilmy . I've always been told make the sky yr limit. . Aim at the sky , you'l at least touch the mountain top. . It is you n you alone who can define your success limits. . Always say i can do it instead of i cant or i dont know. . Always develop in yourself an attitude that makes you believe you are the best. . Build determination in yourself to achieve wat u want and you'l definitely see the world at your feet. . It all depends on you. . To build in yourself a drive to succeed n achieve wot u want
Cinderella
Cinderella

Female
Number of posts : 3704
mig33 username : Cinder-ella
Referrer : roma-_
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down