Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accusation against Vampzz!

+7
happy
Nothingness
stayhot-001
vinay
Roma-_
riz
ullu-_
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Accusation against Vampzz! - Page 2 Empty Re: Accusation against Vampzz!

Post by Nothingness Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:18 pm

Happy bro u said every slanger will come n ask .
But they are some innocent user who get kick by adminz daily what about them?Like me whenever i gt kick that was witout reason every time,they bann my id two times for no reason ,whats this?m not slanger flooder n kicker then y ?
I m not supporting fahad he is an abuser in snap given by stayhot.He was abusing stayhot its really bad.
And i dont know the word used by fahad is abusive or not but if someone will use it for me i wont like that.
I just wana say some adminz are too miss using their powers n no one is there is to stop them.
Adminz are humanz they can do mistake but sad point is this they dont wana accept their mistakes.
Nothingness
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Female
Number of posts : 1928
mig33 username : lunacy_reloaded
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by happy Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:41 pm

luna, if any admin kicked you without any reason then why not posting a topic here with some evidence? or why not sending any email to mig33?
i think you're not new in forum and you do know that everybody will support you if you were kicked out without any reason. why mixing my lines with you where i clearly wrote about slangers? what should we do if an admin kick a slanger for his slang words and he comes here and post a topic against that admin? Start blaming the admin?
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 379
mig33 username : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://www.my-mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolet_Boy Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:52 pm

hey friends!

i find this chat v. intrsting ... i dont know may b ullu-_ bro have any enymty with vampazz or not bt ....
as aktel bro know ones i got kiked and banned from vimpazzz wich i was inoccnet and i even didnt chat with vimpzzzz befor of that kikng .... i want to say that vampazz doing this kindaa workss nd this kindaa kiks in here iam agree with ullu-_
bt when i saw snap of stayhot may b that time ullu-_was gulty....
any way i want to thanks from aktellll for helping meee

thanxx alot alll ....
chocolet_Boy
chocolet_Boy
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Male
Number of posts : 616
mig33 username : chocolet_boy
Referrer : chocolet_boy
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by forgive Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:40 pm

chocolet_Boy wrote:bt ....
as aktel bro know ones i got kiked and banned from vimpazzz wich i was inoccnet and i even didnt chat with vimpzzzz befor of that kikng ....

yeah irfan bro it was not ur fault but i thnk that at that time vimpzz id got hacked by someone coz he banned lots user at uk and pakistan rooms....
forgive
forgive

Male
Number of posts : 246
mig33 username : elko
Referrer : i love mig33...
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:11 am

look brothers , i have no offence with any admin, but the thing which makes me angry is their misuse of power, m not guilty that i said bad to stay as he did this too, lol mig33 banned my id and he said even if my father will come , mig wont unban my id, he said to all admins that no one will unban my id, this is not a small thing lol, then i had to show my powers lol and mig33 unbanned me , i fought for that id because that id hadnt done anything bad ,my some other ids are also banned but i never fought for them , that negative thing made me like this lol and m not guilty because the ones to whom i do that, they deserve it...

and one thing more that i wont be online on mig and migfriends because my laptop needs some things to be fixed so post ur msgs and on saturday INSHALLAH i will answer them ...

its a fresh gift, watch it, m an abuser its ok, wat abt ask-vinay Very Happy , he wants to say in this pic he is my dad lol now wat u ppl expect from me ? i just controlled myself coz already got 5 kiks from admin and this id would b banned lol

Accusation against Vampzz! - Page 2 2uthq36

watch this one , lol i wana tel m not the slanger only, yellow nicks slang too cheeky lol
just read the last lines of the snaps given below, and please translate the last line of followning pic, admins are fond of makin themselves dads too, lol mig should arrange marriages ceremonies aswell so that they stop callin other users that they are their dads, Very Happy

Accusation against Vampzz! - Page 2 6rj7ux

watch this one if u arent satisfied with the previous ones lol

Accusation against Vampzz! - Page 2 Jq2k1v

i didnt wanted to show these snaps, but i want to tell those who have faces of angels , how they look like in real, these are old snaps i think 2 months ore 3 months old, just watch them, Very Happy

Last edited by ullu-_ on Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:44 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : merge)
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1951
mig33 username : ullu_-
Referrer : stimulus
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by vinay Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:48 pm

Lol lullu, you are a slanger, gc maker, multikicker. You were teasing me and 1 other admin(see the snap). laughing
I didn't use any obscene word, So I'm not gonna involve in this topic. Very Happy
Accusation against Vampzz! - Page 2 12310
You are lucky that I didn't kick you. Smile
vinay
vinay
Technician
Technician

Male
Number of posts : 1047
mig33 username : ask-vinay
Registration date : 2007-12-13

http://www.pcfires.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stayhot-001 Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:37 am

ullu i dnt hav wordz for ya man u r really disgusting even most of the moderators of friends froum know bout ya u know why i use dat words plz dnt unban his id coz u abuse my family and make alot of group with us dn every admin know bout you so its better if you stop dat nonsense
in vinay snap u awso admitting dat u will disturb us once again nd for ur kinda information mostly i mostly worn multikikers but if a multi kiker become really bad for room i kik him or her widout warning
stayhot-001
stayhot-001
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male
Number of posts : 36
mig33 username : stayhot-001,g0ku-_
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:21 am

lolzz vinay it means if someone teases an admin , admin will swear him,, hahahah nice, well dudes ol have seen the snaps, so they are silent, lol an admin is not supposed to use such words that stay, vinay, sheikh used , lol moderator means moderator , first go n read its meaning Very Happy
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:11 am

ullu-_ wrote:moderator means moderator , first go n read its meaning Very Happy

please don't offend anyone...

peace Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by stayhot-001 Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:27 am

ullu so in ur point of view u r allowed to tease ne one and abuse any one nd we r supposed to respect you??? haha nice man ur nick suits you dude lol!
stayhot-001
stayhot-001
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male
Number of posts : 36
mig33 username : stayhot-001,g0ku-_
Registration date : 2007-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:39 am

stayhot-001 wrote:ullu so in ur point of view u r allowed to tease ne one and abuse any one nd we r supposed to respect you??? haha nice man ur nick suits you dude lol!

its tough to control your emotion when you get teased by someone i guess Smile

still being an admin,you gotta cope up with this sorta thing and better inform team to take action Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ullu-_ Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:09 am

yea , now u can like stay's and sheikh's snap too, no one swore them but wat they saying, first stay says he will show me his real face then abuses , look who is threatning whom, lol
ullu-_
ullu-_
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2