Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, but it's TRUE

+4
Nothingness
tears_of_cry
vinay
Arabian
8 posters

Go down

Sorry, but it's TRUE Empty Sorry, but it's TRUE

Post by Arabian Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:24 pm

Hi.
B4 i say anythin yestrday once i logged in and clicked on portal to see the updates topics. Guess what Ive seen?? Same topics with slight different and all r titled with "above u".
I dnt mean to hurt any body but why most of our members are just discussing and replaying to silly and childishness Topics such as "guess whos next", "what if the person above said u go to hell and so on and so forth.
Sometimes we need to entertine our selves, but this really gettin boring. And If possible to remove such topics.
Thanks
Arabian
Arabian

Male
Number of posts : 152
mig33 username : aslimo
Referrer : google
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Sorry, but it's TRUE Empty Re: Sorry, but it's TRUE

Post by vinay Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:52 pm

Arabian, these topics are forum games and our member are allowed to play these games Very Happy
No one is spamming there so these topics are not silly. If you have problem with these topics then use www.mig33friends.com/forum.htm this url to open this forum and don't enter in off topic section OR ask riz to make some section invisible for you. lol!
vinay
vinay
Technician
Technician

Male
Number of posts : 1047
mig33 username : ask-vinay
Registration date : 2007-12-13

http://www.pcfires.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:52 pm

ummm... yeah theres some off topic in off topic category... umm, Off topic and Love and friendship section is for off topics

those are just for some recreation only...

most, active member are focus on mig33 topic (so do i), and also the forums main issue is mig33. so hopes those wont disturb any mig33 related topics. as far as we are concern in mig33 topics

but thanks for your feedback. also feel free to post your opinion..  :lov3:
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : Sorry, but it's TRUE Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nothingness Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:57 pm

Thanks for suggestion arabian.Our members feedback n suggestion means alot to us.

Now comes to topic we have active dicussion topic too.U can check n post there if u dont like these games.

Our users like these games n they want to participate in these games.As its a friendly forum so we cant remove such games.
N they are posting in other sections but they like such games more.

Arabian y u dont start a topic of ur choice ?
But arabian i must tell u to participate in these games u will find v sweet ppl there.
Nothingness
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Female
Number of posts : 1928
mig33 username : lunacy_reloaded
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:31 pm

Hmmm. . Nice to have yr suggestion arabian . . It's welcome. . Most of our users like to relax n so play these games just to chill. . I know for a fact that i basically log onto forum n post a lot go that section cuz wen your brain is tired it just helps to give it some light relief for a change. . However, if u find that section repulsive do avoid it. . There are more serious discussions going on which u can join in. . Else u can post subjects u find interesting. . I'm sure u'l manage to rouse the users to discuss something of yr choice. . Else hope u enjoy your traversing of the forum n do keep sharing yr opinions so that we can help you go the best possible way. . And, no need to be sorry as you were just airing your view which we welcome. .
Cinderella
Cinderella

Female
Number of posts : 3704
mig33 username : Cinder-ella
Referrer : roma-_
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by deep Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:56 am

haha Arabian you are funny!
wow what a idea .....delete the topics coz they are disturbing the portal?
bro every1 has different taste ...no matter who posts where...
if you find that these topics are boring then come and try to make them interesting by participating in them ....

NOTE:and you need to learn some feedback skills....!
deep
deep
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 696
mig33 username : m-sp
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by riz Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:38 am

well, the reason behind showing only offtopic on portal is, I have restricted the confidential categories such as users and admins section to the guest. so those topic wouldnt show to you until you're logged in. so portal shows only the threads those are visible to guests. top of that, we have got different kind of categories for different users. many users out there like to participate in offtopic. for serious users we have got 8 mig33 based categories. they can simply browse those topics and avoid offtopic.

this is mig33 based forum, and we dont miss updates of mig33, we keep up with every recent updates and news. so you cant blame that we are more concerned over the offtopic.

recreation always freshen up our mind, so besides on topic we need offtopic as well to interact with forum members, come close to them and have some fun so that forum doesnt get boring.

hope it makes sense.
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1502
mig33 username : riz_sydney
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by enigma_1 Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:23 am

I dont think there any harm in playing such games..thats why we hve made sections on our forum according to the likes of users..every user has a different taste, some of us like playing games and discussing stuff which is not related to mig but some of us dont..
enigma_1
enigma_1
super moderator
super moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1240
mig33 username : enigma_1
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabian Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:31 am

Its cool, Just i thought 2 3 games wud be enough cus sometimes newcomers wud think the whole forum is just a game n no serious/hot discussion r takin place
Arabian
Arabian

Male
Number of posts : 152
mig33 username : aslimo
Referrer : google
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down