Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<<Spread Rumor About The Above Person>>

5 posters

Go down

<<Spread Rumor About The Above Person>> Empty <<Spread Rumor About The Above Person>>

Post by Mysterious_Stranger Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:21 am

Do I need to explain the topic?? Rolling Eyes Laughing
Mysterious_Stranger
Mysterious_Stranger
VIP member
VIP member

Female
Number of posts : 1493
mig33 username : rong_dhonu
Referrer : fire_me
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

<<Spread Rumor About The Above Person>> Empty Re: <<Spread Rumor About The Above Person>>

Post by riz Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:29 am

hmm another fantastic n interesting topic.

the above person to me MS is our lil sist. who I have heard is a multi kicker. she likes to hack admins' account ( I have heard from a confidential source ) she got 100+ mig33 account by which she kicks and fools around.

I heard she got very good relation with mig33 staffs and admins and seemingly she is gonna be an admin in next round from bangladesh. I wonder then I'd be banned.

lol MS sist did i breach any of ur topic rules??

now im hoping next to me is someone coming up with bunch of lie and false rumors. guys dont believe him/her Wink
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1502
mig33 username : riz_sydney
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Back to top Go down

<<Spread Rumor About The Above Person>> Empty Re: <<Spread Rumor About The Above Person>>

Post by Roma-_ Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:34 am

Huh riz !! He has got galfriends from every single country , he has been giving them gifts and throwing parties in their honour , guys he became very rich after robbing two banks in australia
Roma-_
Roma-_

Female
Number of posts : 1911
mig33 username : Rumaisa_Rao
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:10 pm

Eish romi. . She a very bad girl who breaks hearts left right n centre. . She's a multi with a million nicks n kicks so fast that u cant even blink lol. . She abuses like a fishwife n is such a shrew. . Fights all the time n is totally crazy lol lol! oh n she's such a rude girl . . My oh my u should meet her ppl
Cinderella
Cinderella

Female
Number of posts : 3704
mig33 username : Cinder-ella
Referrer : roma-_
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysterious_Stranger Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:00 pm

lolz...

Okk....Cindi sis is very disturbing.....she'z rude with me all the time.....and she has so many bfS.....uncountable.......she is such a liar.....and she hates Katrina kaif so much....and she also hates Cinderella cartoon.....she is damn stupid....and all..........in on sentence I can Say I HATE HER lol! Twisted Evil
Mysterious_Stranger
Mysterious_Stranger
VIP member
VIP member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:16 pm

Eish lols mysterious u make me sound a total witch lol. . Mysterious is such an old dodo always poking her nose in others business, tattling tales bout all to riz n an absolute pain in the neck. . She steals everyones shoes from outside the mosque n pulls cats tails n beats dogs with sticks n kills flies for entertainment . . Haha
Cinderella
Cinderella

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysterious_Stranger Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:57 am

:laughing:

cindi sis.....umm she is awefull.....she looks so dangerous....let me describe her face.....she has short hair...she is dark....she has two teeth only....she dont brush her two teeth even....lolz......she is so short....she never bother to change the dress for even five or six days.......she is very untidy and disgusting type of gal......
Do i need to say more good things about her huh?? lol! lol!
Mysterious_Stranger
Mysterious_Stranger
VIP member
VIP member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by handsome.naqvi Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:51 am

do not say smthing about cindy..coz she is ma frnd lol.am angry..ok let me describe the QUALITIES of mysterious..well she is a girl having long hair exceeding from her foots..and two teeth..which are outside her mouth.her nails are so long dat they even can break china wall record.her toung is so long that the whole ppl of the world can sit.her legs are as long as millions of giraffs sit on each other.her foot are so long that her one step is in pakistan and second is on the other side of the world.her eyes are too small even smaller then an ant.her nose is full of mice..lol..slipping all the day..lol lol! lol! lol! should i tell more about your qualities?????? Rolling Eyes lol!
handsome.naqvi
handsome.naqvi

Male
Number of posts : 856
mig33 username : handsome.naqvi
Referrer : mig33
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysterious_Stranger Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:23 pm

:laughing:

About naqvi bro.... Twisted Evil
he is so stupid first of all........he is a great liar.......he never tells truth.....he don't even know A B C D.....means he is illiterate.........he just keep wondering what is life.....he will never step forward in his life.......truly all the mig members hate him.........so do i....
should i say more....evil devil?? Evil or Very Mad
Mysterious_Stranger
Mysterious_Stranger
VIP member
VIP member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:20 am

U naughty imp. . Mysterious is a sister to the devil. . She drinks human blood and is the queen of vampires. . She's a thief. . Steals hearts. . Is so mean to little kids,pinches them all the time. . Hates animals n pulls tails of cats n stones dogs . . Oh my gosh!! wot a terror she is
Cinderella
Cinderella

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mysterious_Stranger Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:33 pm

funny

Cindi is is disgusting type of person....she is so naughty and flirty.......damp,she's a liar ofcorz.....she neva eva accepts her faults.....she thinks she is always right......she is so so so idiot......I hate her...... Twisted Evil

Thats it...I can't tell any more truth abt this devil CINDI cheeky
Mysterious_Stranger
Mysterious_Stranger
VIP member
VIP member

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down