Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who is bluffing with our admins and users......??

+6
saie3-6
stimulus
ever-after
king-0f-hearts
lll_rulzz_lll
deep
10 posters

Go down

who is bluffing with our admins and users......?? Empty who is bluffing with our admins and users......??

Post by deep Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:24 am

hello dear friends,
as we know that some one us there who is writing the anonymous mails to our admins
as king-of-heart told that he recieved a mail like
"From:
"contact@mig33.com"
HI, RAAZ WE DUE TO SOME SECURITY PURPOSE WE R REQUESTING U TO CHANGE THE PASSWORD OF UR KING-OF- HEARTS TO " 123456 MIG33" DO IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OTHER WISE WE R GOING TO REMOVE POST, IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONTACT HTTP://WWW.MIG33.COM THANKING U REGARDS ------ SJ"

question is that who is the one who is sending these mails to our admins...........?????????

okay i hav found something and may be it is true who knows..//

according to my view "dinny" is the one who is sending such mail to admins...Shocked
now the question is why i think so.........?
and the answer i explained below:

i was reading some topics in forum mig33***.com and under the section users and admins i read the topics posted by dinny

here is wat he wrote

"I THINK U ALL GUYS KNOW ABOUT THIS THAT NOW A DAYS THERE R MANY FAKE MIG33 SITES R COMING ON TO NET , AND THEY WILL ASK FOR THE PASSWORD ITS REALLY DANGER TO USE THAT SITES AND EVEN LOG IN FROM THAT SITE LEADS TO STEAL UR PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT SO TRY TO AVOID VISITING FAKE SITES VISIT ONLY MIG33 GENUINE SITE HTTP://WAP.MIG33.COM OR HTTP://WWW.MIG33.COM SO BE AWARE OF FAKE SITES AND HACKERS AND DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE FROM THAT ABOVE SITES ONLY HERE IS A FAKE LOG IN PAGE CREATED BY ME TO SHOW HOW THAT CLEARLY LOOKS AS THE REAL NOW HTTP://MIG33ADMINS.WEN.RU"

and many more things he wrote:

now compare the mail that admin received and the topic posted by dinny:
similarities:
1.this guy's caps lock is always on he always write in caps
2.same slangs like you=u,your=ur,are=r
3.same writing style ,he never change paragraph.write every thing in a single line.

this guy make fake sites and posted the topic fake site not in the interest that user will b aware of such sites infact he wanted to make a trap for them.and by posting such topics he is teaching the bad asses "how to get passwords of innocent userzz"

and one more thing i watched when admin king of heart posted the topic named " Attention!!!!!!! Mig33 users & admins"
http://www.mig33friends.com/mig33-users-admin-f9/Attention-Mig33-users-admins-t356.htm

dinny joined the forum just to reply that topic.
Total posts: 1

and replied to king's post "THANKS KING FOR UR KIND INFORMATION Smile [/i]"
haha this too in caps
he joined the forum just to to tease admin.
hehe just making fun of him.

more over he connfessed that he is digging pits for every one and users are falling in it
read this topic http://www.mig33fans.com/viewtopic.php?t=1076

what do you guys think about it .......????
deep
deep
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 696
mig33 username : m-sp
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Back to top Go down

who is bluffing with our admins and users......?? Empty Re: who is bluffing with our admins and users......??

Post by lll_rulzz_lll Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:02 am

salam!! deep bro great mind of your's like james bond but great information about that dinny now now let riz do something about that you did your work well
lll_rulzz_lll
lll_rulzz_lll

Male
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2007-08-21

http://myrulzz.nexo.com

Back to top Go down

who is bluffing with our admins and users......?? Empty Re: who is bluffing with our admins and users......??

Post by deep Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:07 am

ws
thanks
hehe james bond learnd from me :P
deep
deep
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by king-0f-hearts Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:49 am

Hi Deep, I read ur post. U realy did a good job.The points u brought into the light of us realy make us think about the wicked mind who wants to create mess by confusing and trapping user through fake sites and emails. As i already mentioned in my previous post abt this fake email,bt i wasnt sure who the persön behind it bt after looking at the comparison many thngs are clear now. I also suspect that dinny is doing all that but stil some proof is needed bt all users must be beware of dinny. Dnt get trapd by his fake sites and emails. Mig33 gona take action against him soon. Thanx
king-0f-hearts
king-0f-hearts
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male
Number of posts : 37
mig33 username : king-0f-hearts
Registration date : 2007-08-19

http://Raazaryn.Peperonity.Com

Back to top Go down

Post by ever-after Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:17 pm

deep.... thanks bro...

this is a good reminder to all users... to be aware of such activities...

now mig33 is hardly working with this hacking problem.... i ma sure in future

they will solve these bugs..... also please dont share your password for an instant message

mig33 will never ask for password...
ever-after
ever-after

Male
Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by stimulus Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:07 am

hey deep Smile
good work man.. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
mig33 should hire you as their PI Twisted Evil
stimulus
stimulus
V.I.P

Female
Number of posts : 1049
mig33 username : criminaly_cool
Registration date : 2007-07-05

http://www.mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Post by saie3-6 Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:54 am

Good work man Very Happy
saie3-6
saie3-6
Technician
Technician

Male
Number of posts : 462
mig33 username : saie3-6
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:38 am

hmmm... nice job... Smile Smile
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : who is bluffing with our admins and users......?? Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dinny16 Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:05 am

WOW DEEP ITS REALY AMAZING WORK U DID :d I CAN THINK HOW MUCH HARD WORK U DID FOR SUCH FUNNY POST
FIRST OF ALL READ THE POST I MADE IN *********.COM CAREFULLY "I THINK U ALL GUYS KNOW ABOUT THIS THAT NOW A DAYS THERE R MANY FAKE MIG33 SITES R COMING ON TO NET , AND THEY WILL ASK FOR THE PASSWORD ITS REALLY DANGER TO USE THAT SITES AND EVEN LOG IN FROM THAT SITE LEADS TO STEAL UR PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT SO TRY TO AVOID VISITING FAKE SITES VISIT ONLY MIG33 GENUINE SITE HTTP://WAP.MIG33.COM OR HTTP://WWW.MIG33.COM SO BE AWARE OF FAKE SITES AND HACKERS AND DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE FROM THAT ABOVE SITES ONLY HERE IS A FAKE LOG IN PAGE CREATED BY ME TO SHOW HOW THAT CLEARLY LOOKS AS THE REAL NOW HTTP://MIG33ADMINS.WEN.RU"
THIS EXPLIANS IM NOT TRAPPING THE PPL BUT IM GIVING THE INFORMATION HOW PPL GETTING TRAPED BY OTHER HACKERS ... IF I WAS TRAPING USERS AND HACKING THERE PASSSWORDS I WOULD NEVER HAD POSTED THAT TOPIC AND SITE THERE :d ........... I KNOW MANY OF MIG33 USERES USE *********.COM THATS WHY I WAS MAKING PPL AWARE SUCH THING AND U CAN SEE MY INTENTION TO MAKE PPL AWARE OF SUCH THING IN MY POST ABOVE DONT U THINK SO ?? AND WRITNG WITH CAPS IS MY HOBBY :d AND DONT U THINK SOME OTHERS HAVING THE SAME HOBBY ? U , UR , R ... THESE R THE COMMON LETTERS USED BY A NORMAL CHATING ADDICTEDED USRER TO MAKE THERE CHATING IN LESS WORDS SO I ODNT THINK U BEHAVED GOOD IN THIS VIEW ...... AND FOR UR KNOD INFORMATON IF I WANT TO HACK I WILL NEVER USE SUCH TRADITON AND OLD FASHINED TRICKS ..... GENARATON CHAGED A LOT BRO :d THINK ABOUT IT ....... ANY WAYS ITS REALLY AMAZING TO THINK LIKE A JAMMES BOND LOL . I HAPPY NOT SAD WITH UR POST ITS AMZING BRO Very Happy ... AND MR.KINGOF HEART THANX FOR UR REPLY HERE BUT KEEP IN MIND THAT IM AN OLD USER OF MIG USING MIG FROM LAST 2 AND HALF YEARS .... UR A KID BEFORE MY EXPERENCE ON MIG ..... IM GIVING MY VALUBLE SUGGESTONS TO MIG WHEN EVER IT IS UP DATED ..... AND I NEVER BEGGED MIG TO MAKE ME AS ADMIN AS U DID LOL .... EVEN IF I BECAME ADMIN ALSO I WILL NEVER GIVE MY ADMIN ID PASSWORD TO GAL FRINDS TO MISSUSE OR KICK INNOCENT PPL AS U DID ,, PLZ I REQUEST U KING NOT TO MAKE ME LEAK ALL UR TRUTHS ............... THANX FOR THE WOUNDER FULL DEEP ON ME
dinny16
Logged in
Logged in

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ever-after Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:59 pm

lolzzzz....

dinny how could you say that without any proof, without any proof please dont insult them, if you have proof please post it here.... if king-0f-hearts shared, please before posting any post please dont forget to attach the supporting evidence.... we cant believe such a stories without any proof...

Thank you
ever-after
ever-after

Male
Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by dinny16 Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:41 am

yo ever after bro ... Can u read the post again ... Im not telling every one about king .. Im just informing him only so dont u think no need of providing proofs ? But if i think i should inform about him to every one then i will provid some good proofs .... Thanking bro Smile
dinny16
Logged in
Logged in

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by stimulus Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:47 am

dinny16 wrote:yo ever after bro ... Can u read the post again ... Im not telling every one about king .. Im just informing him only so dont u think no need of providing proofs ? But if i think i should inform about him to every one then i will provid some good proofs .... Thanking bro Smile

dinny any proof you got against king should be adressed to mig33 staff..
keep in mind that only authentic proof is valued here.. Neutral
false accusations is a NO NO!! Evil or Very Mad
so think about it carefully..
stimulus
stimulus
V.I.P

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by dinny16 Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:48 am

moderator i think u didnt edited deeps post Smile check its still there name of other forum .... Hope u make it to *************.com lol Smile thanx
dinny16
Logged in
Logged in

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by stimulus Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:52 am

dinny
deep is simply referencing his sources.. Neutral
but if it makes you happy ill edit it
stimulus
stimulus
V.I.P

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by deep Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:17 am

dinny
you wrote that its your habbit to write in caps
man there is an advice for u:"change your habbits when they become your weak points"
your this habbit prooved that you are the one who send fake emails:P
i agree with you that many ppl write in caps,many ppl use slangs like you=u,many ppl write in single line
but but but all these three qualities in a single person.........?? it is a rare case and that is dinny-hibaru....Wink

and man you said you are making people aware of fake sites but i know what is your motive behind this .
you are merely publicating your fake sites hehe solely an publicity stunt coz directly you cant say that "come ppl,visit my site" hehe

and you was talking that your experience is more than king-of-heart...........than why didnt they select you as admin ...??

and last but not the least you are talking that you just informed king by saying that he shared password with his girl friend..//
but actually if he shared password with his girl friend then he already know it there is no need to inform him but you did this
It means that you wanna publicate this fake allegation ...... means your motive was that users come to know about it

but kids talk without proofs ,actually you got frustrated
come on proove it if you dare to say so..............

thanks_/\_
deep
deep
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dinny16 Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:17 am

deep i think u know " ITCH GAURD " lol i think u undersatnd my motive now bro Smile lisent mr.deep im not like u . im having my own work so i always mind my own bussnies lol ...... im just replying here because my spelled here any way thanx
dinny16
Logged in
Logged in

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AWARAPAN_-_1 Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:44 am

gr88888888 man u doing gr8 work fr mig33 ......we r also with u man
AWARAPAN_-_1
AWARAPAN_-_1
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 323
mig33 username : AWARAPAN_-_
I\'m from : who is bluffing with our admins and users......?? ArabLeague
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by deep Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:44 am

yeah i know what is your motive behind providing me itch guard
but man i have no time to apply itch guard ointment to you so better do it yourself;)
and everyone knows you are not like me infact no two person are alike:)

and thanks for following my advice to change your habbit
deep
deep
VIP member
VIP member

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:33 pm

didt get it Neutral
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : who is bluffing with our admins and users......?? Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stimulus Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:52 am

cry_coz_ wrote:didt get it Neutral

lol!
stimulus
stimulus
V.I.P

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by enigma_1 Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:51 pm

deep is right dinny.. the way u wrote that topic clearly points a finger towards u.its not about blaming each other. u just take a look at the topic where deep has explained how it could be u, i think u will realise.. SO PEACE. n i dont think deep has any personal issues against u. why would he choose u when so many users post here..
enigma_1
enigma_1
super moderator
super moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1240
mig33 username : enigma_1
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by AWARAPAN_-_1 Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:01 pm

make ur password secure ......it is too many problems occure if ur passwords leak ...there some ppl try 2 hack ids like

mig.33.australlia

he open pvt and ask fr congrats plz block the ids which consist mig33 names
AWARAPAN_-_1
AWARAPAN_-_1
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 323
mig33 username : AWARAPAN_-_
I\'m from : who is bluffing with our admins and users......?? ArabLeague
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by enigma_1 Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:33 am

hacking has always been a great risk.why is it that these hackers can hack a migg password easily that other passwords like that of yahoo of some other reputed sites.. maybe its cuz they hve a better protection system.. ??
enigma_1
enigma_1
super moderator
super moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1240
mig33 username : enigma_1
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down