Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three Powerful Phrases

5 posters

Go down

Three Powerful Phrases Empty Three Powerful Phrases

Post by msilmy Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:42 am

<table bgcolor="white" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="4" width="100%" height="100%"><tr><td valign="top"><font face="new york" color="Orange" size="4">
Three Powerful Phrases To Boost Your Optimism

Let's face it.

We all want a little credit, even just the tiniest bit of recognition for a new haircut, a fetching sartorial ensemble,
or a job well done. But when compliments are lacking, or words of encouragement nonexistent,
then positive thinking phrases are the next best thing.

Use positive thinking phrases like the ones below and give yourself a friendly pat on the back.

Positive thinking phrases, or positive affirmations, are like mantras you repeat over and over to yourself.
Hopefully, by some mystifying subliminal process, the power of these words will be able to condition
you to positively influence your way of thinking and as a result, your way of living.

Here are some examples:<br>
<table bgcolor="PaleGreen" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%" height="100%"><tr><td valign="top"><font face="new york" color="Orange" size="4">
Phrase #1: Hey, Gorgeous!

Admit it.

Getting complimented for your looks is a wondrous tonic for the ego. So get out of bed, face the mirror
and give your ego a boost. Nothing beats a greeting like that first thing in the morning to get you revved
up for the stress of the day ahead.

Don't worry about sounding a bit vain or conceited, as long as you do it in private and out of anyone's earshot.
And when you feel good inside, it'll reflect on your outer person, making you even more attractive.
It won't be long before others will notice and compliment you as well.<br>
</font></div></td></tr></tbody> <div></div><div></div><div></div></div></div></div></td></tr></tbody></table>
<table bgcolor="PaleTurquoise" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%" height="100%"><tr><td valign="top"><font face="new york" color="Orange" size="4">
Phrase #2: Yes, I can!

Another variant of this is, "Ain't nothin' to it but to do it," as mentioned in the show,
Hey Arnold, on Nickelodeon.

In order to accomplish something, you must first believe in your heart that you are fully capable of success.

You'll find that it's usually the hardest part of any endeavor-mustering enough courage.
Without this belief in yourself, you can get easily discouraged and prone to quitting.

Have faith.

Remember, the only thing that can stop you is yourself.<br>
</font></div></td></tr></tbody> <div></div><div></div><div></div></div></div></div></td></tr></tbody></table>
<table bgcolor="PowderBlue" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="100%" height="100%"><tr><td valign="top"><font face="new york" color="Orange" size="4">
Phrase #3: Here I am, World, do your worst!

It may sound like you're inviting bad luck and catastrophe, but what this really means is that you
are welcoming life's challenges with open arms and are willing to bravely take them on.

Like a proud sentinel in a storm, you stand firm against anything flung at you. And no matter
how muddied and besieged you emerge from the battle, you emerge nonetheless,
ever ready to fight and live another day.

Plus, it's a really cool motto, don't you think?

Try these positive thinking phrases on for size and get yourself in the mood for life.

Keep your day bright!<br>
<marquee behavior=alternate><font face=Verdana color=RoyalBlue>It's your attitude and not your aptitude that determines your altitude.</font></marquee><br>
msilmy
msilmy
V.I.P

Male
Number of posts : 1458
mig33 username : msilmy
Registration date : 2007-10-01

http://www.mig33friends.com

Back to top Go down

Three Powerful Phrases Empty Re: Three Powerful Phrases

Post by Nothingness Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:56 am

Nice post msilmy .
Here I am, World, do your worst!

I always follow this.

Thanks for sharing.
Nothingness
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Female
Number of posts : 1928
mig33 username : lunacy_reloaded
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:12 pm

aha nice.. i love all lines..

but mostly.. yes i can :dd
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : Three Powerful Phrases Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black-_-mist Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:57 am

I follow all .. but the 2nd n 3rd one r the 2 that i follow most of the time Three Powerful Phrases 602669
Black-_-mist
Black-_-mist

Male
Number of posts : 136
mig33 username : black-_-mist
Referrer : Google
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by dadutum Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:12 am

well i follow all three phrases.btw as all know we have to wait for time...
dadutum
dadutum
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 382
mig33 username : dadutum
Referrer : my_rulzz
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:31 am