Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New feature is needed to manage contact list!!

4 posters

Go down

New feature is needed to manage contact list!! Empty New feature is needed to manage contact list!!

Post by nibras Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:56 pm

This is my idea to manage the mig33 contact list. It will be cool if it is will be implemented in upcoming mig33 versions. If there is a feature to view who are the users added my mig33 id in their contact
list, and if there will be a feature to to remove my id from their contact list in case i don't like to be in their contact list then it will be very useful. This is just my opinion.

I saw the similar feature in PRODIGIT(Prodigits is the biggest chat, dating and fun portal on WAP) when i was using in 2005.

Thanks.
nibras
nibras

Male
Number of posts : 107
mig33 username : cool-nibras
I\'m from : New feature is needed to manage contact list!! Flag
Registration date : 2008-04-29

http://www.coolnibz.info

Back to top Go down

New feature is needed to manage contact list!! Empty Re: New feature is needed to manage contact list!!

Post by happy Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:11 am

what's the problem if your id is in his contact list whom you don't like? just block him and delete from your list.
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 379
mig33 username : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://www.my-mig33.com

Back to top Go down

New feature is needed to manage contact list!! Empty Re: New feature is needed to manage contact list!!

Post by enigma_1 Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:18 am

that dsnt make much difference nibras.if u will block the user he wont b able to pvt u.so it dsnt make any difference if ur in his contact list or not
enigma_1
enigma_1
super moderator
super moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1240
mig33 username : enigma_1
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by dadutum Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:35 am

hmmm...well let me thank you for your nice idea.btw let me tell u nibras if u dont wana chat with any user u can block him and delete him simple as said by happy and enigma_1.i agree with them.and about the feature u wanted it is possible to add such feature in mig33.i think mig33 will think in there upcoming version...
dadutum
dadutum
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 382
mig33 username : dadutum
Referrer : my_rulzz
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down