Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reminding posting rules!!

+2
Giga
riz
6 posters

Go down

Reminding posting rules!! Empty Reminding posting rules!!

Post by riz Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:35 am

Hi guys n girls,

Hope you are going fine with the forum. Currently we are having some users posting useless threads which are not expected according to the forum rules. No offence or no personal. I just feel like to remind you guys one of our forum rules. here it goes :

Code:
- Flood and off-topic : Flood must be avoided. One-word posts such like "lol", "rofl" or a single smiley must be avoided.

- Please do not abuse the board by posting unnecessarily just to increase your rank -- you will probably find the moderator or administrator will simply lower your post count.Here your post amount is not being considered moreover it is being considered how important, helpful, reasonable your post is

I know users actually dont intend to abuse. they just like to express their feeling. But we shouldnt forget that its not really a chat room. rather its a discussion board. Forum is made to host you guys to discuss over here. Don't take it otherwise. we always try to make sure we provide freedom of speech to each & every one. But we need to follow the rules to keep the forum looks clean and make it comfortable for everyone. Rules are made to help you all. Not to dominate any one or rules over any one.

If we ask user not to post just a single word like lol or thanks for sharing or to post containing nothing other than just smileys those dont make sense, you should consider that we are trying to have the forum organized so that it does not look messy. because none of you would like to participate in a messy forum. so all we are doing to serve you guys a better service.

Finally I'd like to request you all to have a go through the forum rules and make sure you follow them. please try avoid the single word post like lol and thanks for sharing. Help us help you all:)

cheers!!
riz
riz
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 1502
mig33 username : riz_sydney
Registration date : 2007-03-20

Back to top Go down

Reminding posting rules!! Empty Re: Reminding posting rules!!

Post by Giga Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:03 am

Ayay Captain! laughing

Thank You for the Information Bro! Reminding posting rules!! 602669

I'll Try to Reread the Forum Rules! Reminding posting rules!! 602669

*smoke* laughing

Link to the Forum Rules and Regulations of the Forum, Click Here

Oh... deafault12

If you Got My Toolbar... Go to "Forum Links" then Click "Forum Rules & Regulations" Reminding posting rules!! 602669

Click Here to Get the Mig33 Friends Toolbar! Reminding posting rules!! 602669

P.S. Is Saying "Thank You for Sharing" is Just Fine? deafault12
Giga
Giga
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1140
mig33 username : nigahiga-dwls-fm
I\'m from : Reminding posting rules!! Flag
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by prince_suhel Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:06 am

THANKS FOR YOUR INFORMATION BRO WE WILL FOLOW IT
prince_suhel
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male
Number of posts : 68
mig33 username : prince_suhel
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by enigma_1 Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:13 am

rules need to be follwed guys.. posting single words is not acceptable n neither are lines like "thanx for sharing".most of the users think that by doing so they can increase their post count which will help them.whenever we appoint a mod or tech we check all his posts n these one word posts or lines like :thanx for sharing: are not taken into consideration.instead such lines n words are considered as flooding.so i request all of you not to flood the forum.
enigma_1
enigma_1
super moderator
super moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1240
mig33 username : enigma_1
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by stimulus Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:16 am

riz_sydney wrote:Hi guys n girls,
If we ask user not to post just a single word like lol or thanks for sharing

Finally I'd like to request you all to have a go through the forum rules and make sure you follow them. please try avoid the single word post like lol and thanks for sharing. Help us help you all:)

cheers!!

come on people... it may take some time getting used too.. but please try to post a bit more than just a few words...
im sure you guys have alota opinions on the content here... we'd like for you to stimulate conversation Wink .. so for those of you who are still thanking-for-sharing
try to erase it from your diction laughing
stimulus
stimulus
V.I.P

Female
Number of posts : 1049
mig33 username : criminaly_cool
Registration date : 2007-07-05

http://www.mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Post by luv.inspecta Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:52 pm

got it ... and drilled it in my brain ... laughing

this rule is fine with me ... we should always share our knowledge with others on the topics will help others to understand better .. yea yea Very Happy thx for informing mod's and admin
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Male
Number of posts : 1642
mig33 username : luv.inspecta
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down