Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the better way to stop multikicking ........ur ideas...

+13
happy
deep
darkslayer_x
tears_of_cry
X-i.arab-X
luv.inspecta
precious_pious
Giga
stimulus
r0mz
msilmy
mig_kenichi
sw33t-_-3scap3
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

the better way to stop multikicking ........ur ideas... - Page 2 Empty Re: the better way to stop multikicking ........ur ideas...

Post by X-i.arab-X Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:19 am

Guys thanX for showing me that am going wrong.

And i am amzed that my presence is a big deal. Am stunned

thanx all and stimulus i have pm you please. get me answered
X-i.arab-X
X-i.arab-X
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male
Number of posts : 65
mig33 username : i_-_arab
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

the better way to stop multikicking ........ur ideas... - Page 2 Empty Re: the better way to stop multikicking ........ur ideas...

Post by tears_of_cry Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:16 pm

stimulus wrote:yeah the avatar was removed.. arab iv'e pm'd you Smile

guys stay on topic please...

sorry, but what is the pm about???  :mistake: the better way to stop multikicking ........ur ideas... - Page 2 86628
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : the better way to stop multikicking ........ur ideas... - Page 2 Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by darkslayer_x Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:45 am

How about opening some special official kicker's room where kicking is free? Twisted Evil
darkslayer_x
darkslayer_x

Male
Number of posts : 714
mig33 username : darkslayer_x
Registration date : 2008-06-13

http://www.geocities.com/lordamit91

Back to top Go down

Post by Giga Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:43 am

darkslayer_x wrote:How about opening some special official kicker's room where kicking is free? Twisted Evil

The Goths Room! Shocked Shocked Shocked laughing laughing laughing  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:
Giga
Giga
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1140
mig33 username : nigahiga-dwls-fm
I\'m from : the better way to stop multikicking ........ur ideas... - Page 2 Flag
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by darkslayer_x Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:52 am

is it free?:S i mean .. doesn't it charge you mig33 credit for kicking there?
darkslayer_x
darkslayer_x

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by deep Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:04 am

y u guys are worried for kicking when mig dont wanna stop this
it is not a very big deal for them to stop these kikkers but if they do so they will be in loss...loss of money and loss of fame
i think that this kick game bring a lot of fame to mig world.....
dont think of what is not present just enjoy the presence of sources......hope you got it....
deep
deep
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 696
mig33 username : m-sp
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Giga Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:14 am

deep wrote:y u guys are worried for kicking when mig dont wanna stop this
it is not a very big deal for them to stop these kikkers but if they do so they will be in loss...loss of money and loss of fame
i think that this kick game bring a lot of fame to mig world.....
dont think of what is not present just enjoy the presence of sources......hope you got it....

Let Me Guess...bounce

YOU ARE A MULTIKICKER! Shocked Shocked Shocked

deafault12 deafault12 deafault12
Giga
Giga
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1140
mig33 username : nigahiga-dwls-fm
I\'m from : the better way to stop multikicking ........ur ideas... - Page 2 Flag
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by precious_pious Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:57 am

sw33t-_-3scap3 wrote:by using third party software admins ban the enemies of their friends or ban ppl for sakee of money
cn u also prove us wich admin takes money and kikz or bans id except prince_charming_,co tht topic is now old and u tawking abt present
precious_pious
precious_pious
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male
Number of posts : 44
mig33 username : precious_pious
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by happy Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:05 pm

the better way to stop multi kicking is make kick free of cost.
i think mig33 is not looking for any perfect solution of multi kicking just because of the huge amount of money they're earning from multi kickers. if multi kick is free then they will think. Wink
happy
happy
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 379
mig33 username : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-06-15

http://www.my-mig33.com

Back to top Go down

Post by King_arafat Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:38 pm

Rolling Eyes oh multis.... Evil or Very Mad
King_arafat
King_arafat

Male
Number of posts : 222
mig33 username : King_arafat
I\'m from : the better way to stop multikicking ........ur ideas... - Page 2 Bangladesh
Registration date : 2008-04-08

http://www.mig33community.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by anthromorphic Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:09 am

Well, Pious Precious,
the news of Prince Charming takin bribes may be old but it certainly exposed a new and dark side of admin business.The episode of HIS takin bribes may be old but the issue of corruption is still alive.
May be, just may be, Prince Charming was the only admin that was unfortunate enough to get caught...Lol
may be,just may be, other admins are not that unlucky.Lol.
Besides, corruption and bribes are not only calculated in monetary terms... They can exhibit themselves in myriad other forms. For instance, do a favour to a member of family or friends,settling a score with any enemy etc etc. And all these forms of corruption and bribe taking are always on forums. Most of admins are often criticised for that.Lol

anyway, multi kicking is a problem of grave import and we should all be searchin for a permanent remedy to this. Hope one day, we'll find it.
anthromorphic
anthromorphic
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Male
Number of posts : 518
mig33 username : Anthromorphic
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by darkslayer_x Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:30 am

anthromorphic wrote:Well, Pious Precious,
the news of Prince Charming takin bribes may be old but it certainly exposed a new and dark side of admin business.The episode of HIS takin bribes may be old but the issue of corruption is still alive.
May be, just may be, Prince Charming was the only admin that was unfortunate enough to get caught...Lol
Besides, corruption and bribes are not only calculated in monetary terms... They can exhibit themselves in myriad other forms. For instance, do a favour to a member of family or friends,settling a score with any enemy etc etc. And all these forms of corruption and bribe taking are always on forums. Most of admins are often criticised for that.Lol

anyway, multi kicking is a problem of grave import and we should all be searchin for a permanent remedy to this. Hope one day, we'll find it.

I just got one thing to say..

:bravo:

My salutes to you.
darkslayer_x
darkslayer_x

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sharp_shutar Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:28 pm

DARK
RIGHT NOW MULTI LIKE A FASTION SHOW FOR USING MIG PRO....ETC TYPE ... WHEN THIS TYPE OF EMULATOR STOP THEN YOU PEOPLE CHAT NICELY. AND WHEN MIG33 TEAM START NEW SYSTEM>>>> LIKE , WHEN PEOPLE MAKE SERIES IdS THEN COUNTRY ADMIN PARMISN ( MAKING NEW IDS @FIRST ADMIN RECEIVE THAT MASSGE) THAT IDS OPEN THEN MAY BE THEY ARE NOT AMKE MULTI IDS.......
EARLY IF MIG33 TEAM START THIS WAY TO OPEN NEW ID......
THANKS.....
sharp_shutar
sharp_shutar
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male
Number of posts : 59
mig33 username : sharp_shutar
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by precious_pious Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:42 pm

anthromorphic wrote:Well, Pious Precious,

but talking about some thing without specific proof is also a matter to think,here some users come up with some complains that admins taking bribes etc,or they using third party software,well related to me,i said yes i was but i added that i am not using it anymore,secondly might be some users saw the hacker boy snap shots,which also makes a sense that he provided a proof...
i agreed with some of your points i.e they should'nt be at one side,they should be neutral... and let us find the way to get rid off multikikers
precious_pious
precious_pious
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male
Number of posts : 44
mig33 username : precious_pious
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by anthromorphic Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:17 am

thank u precious pious...
u sound really mature and reasonable...
all admins should be like..
anthromorphic
anthromorphic
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Male
Number of posts : 518
mig33 username : Anthromorphic
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dadutum Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:02 am

If there is a way there is a will.according to me,as u all gone know the mig33 after some periodz upgradation going now.mig33 has introduced new new thingz.
THERE ARE 3 WAYZ A MIG33 USER CAN GET HELP
1)Report user option-itis there in view user profile.there user can send there complaint request to mig33.
2)snapshot-if u take the snap shot of flooderz , kickerz and abuserz u can send it to any admin and u will be helped by an admin.
3)mail-mail to contact@mig33.com.your complaintz suggestionz and all.
an admin has no right to directly ban an id kickerz also need warning to rectify the behavior admini kick people not for the reason of eradicating people but to allow them to return to their senses.
so i think uin these three wayz mig33 user can get help...
dadutum
dadutum
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 382
mig33 username : dadutum
Referrer : my_rulzz
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2