Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next admin

+42
ill_noize
w0rld_life
ll-___h3ll___-ll
hsscorpix
sharp_shutar
gang_ster
Disturbia
Gust85
the_kad
sw33t-_-3scap3
darkslayer_x
mig_kenichi
jame1
Giga
imran_dee
Benyso
trojan.exe
forhad725
Phenom_
anthromorphic
Kanishka_max
hang_me_up
r0mz
enigma_1
vinay
msilmy
happy
ricker
cristin-14
ip.blocked
genie_in.a_bottle
Roma-_
sajith
saie3-6
eastside.boy
luv.inspecta
tears_of_cry
h_e_a_r_tfelt
Nothingness
suri_gr8
stimulus
Nikshay_
46 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

default125 Re: Next admin

Post by Nikshay_ Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:06 pm

hey friends, i think the most important thing is missing in your replies and that is "QUALITIES REQUIRED"
Kindly mention the qualities of the particular person who you think can be made Admin.
Nikshay_
Nikshay_
Mig33 admin
Mig33 admin

Male
Number of posts : 113
mig33 username : nikshay_
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by msilmy Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:27 pm

suri_gr8 wrote:Sory nik bro, but i m not interested to be an admin Very Happy

I think msilmy will be our next admin  :lov3:

How suri bro... how???? laughing

Wel... nice topic going on  :lov3:

Hope to see healthy users in next round.

recently selected some new admins were resigned.

guys! stimmy already an admin  :lov3:

Nikshay_.........

You bring to us always fantastic ideas!
gr8 job.
msilmy
msilmy
V.I.P

Male
Number of posts : 1458
mig33 username : msilmy
Registration date : 2007-10-01

http://www.mig33friends.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nothingness Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:47 pm

ip lol! Thanks for this great information.this is really shocking laughing .
Suri dont b sad yar we know ur powers already no need to apply for this post.  :laughing:
Nothingness
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Female
Number of posts : 1928
mig33 username : lunacy_reloaded
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by vinay Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:54 am

Not only Qualities but a Friendly attitude also required.. No one will recommended you if you are not friendly..

Be friendly with everyone.. (Implement this in your real life too..)

Ip.blocked, Nikshay is looking for the new admin candidates that’s why he started this topic he just want to help the new admin candidates and you took him WRONG.  :uhu...:

ip.blocked wrote:no one can be admin unless he or she got a friend to recommend him or her

I think you don't know admin little_sawa & precious_pious (they were selected without any recommendation and they are not on forums too.)

Everything is possible, Think positive. Go and be friendly with admin and users.. You will be recommended without any request.

If you won't start, Its certain you won't arrive. Smile
vinay
vinay
Technician
Technician

Male
Number of posts : 1047
mig33 username : ask-vinay
Registration date : 2007-12-13

http://www.pcfires.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sajith Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:30 am

wow vinay bro. excellant explaining bro.  :yupp:
thanks bro.
sajith
sajith
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1555
mig33 username : sajith.xp.pk
I\'m from : Next admin - Page 2 Flag
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.freenhost.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:24 am

vinay wrote:If you won't start, Its certain you won't arrive. Smile

Thats the sentence which is enough to cover all these things Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by enigma_1 Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:08 am

how about me guys.. lol..
enigma_1
enigma_1
super moderator
super moderator

Male
Number of posts : 1240
mig33 username : enigma_1
Registration date : 2007-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by suri_gr8 Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:00 am

nothingnes wrote:Suri dont b sad yar we know ur powers already no need to apply for this post.  :laughing:

Lala, you mean admin word is related to power only Shocked

Ok, then i am already an admin laughing
suri_gr8
suri_gr8
Valued Member
Valued Member

Male
Number of posts : 429
mig33 username : suri_gr8
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:11 am

enigma_1 wrote:how about me guys.. lol..

muZ...buddy you should try  :lov3:

I wish you all the very best  :lov3:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sajith Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:19 am

he he he very nice aktel, Very Happy
I also like to that ID of enigma.  :lov3:

it is matching to mig33 admin ID.  :yahoo:
i wish to you too. Smile
sajith
sajith
VIP member
VIP member

Male
Number of posts : 1555
mig33 username : sajith.xp.pk
I\'m from : Next admin - Page 2 Flag
Registration date : 2008-03-06

http://www.freenhost.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by r0mz Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:37 am

I want to be an admini but may if some1 is better than me in anyway so be him/her....

about the next admini...i think nikshay has some latest breaking news that hes hiding laughing i think nikshay was given a tip whoz the next admini bounce
r0mz
r0mz

Male
Number of posts : 935
mig33 username : r0mz---relo4d3d
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by luv.inspecta Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:56 am

r0mz wrote:I want to be an admini but may if some1 is better than me in anyway so be him/her....

about the next admini...i think nikshay has some latest breaking news that hes hiding laughing i think nikshay was given a tip whoz the next admini bounce

romz bro i think this is just a general discussion topic like others laughing nuthin secret here ! Evil or Very Mad
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Male
Number of posts : 1642
mig33 username : luv.inspecta
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by hang_me_up Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:40 am

crying i hv no qualite to b an admin crying bt i wish next admin(s) gud luck laughing laughing
hang_me_up
hang_me_up
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male
Number of posts : 56
mig33 username : rajibul143 and digital-mulla
Registration date : 2008-06-26

http://www.rajibul143.4t.com

Back to top Go down

Post by h_e_a_r_tfelt Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:34 pm

let me see who are trying their best to be decent users to be administrators.i am very happy.many users be decent just for administrator post.can i say?mig33 makes us decent Wink
h_e_a_r_tfelt
Hanging out
Hanging out

Male
Number of posts : 88
mig33 username : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanishka_max Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:49 pm

i dont keep any hope to be an admin this year Laughing
but i hope sajith and msilmy will become sri lankan room administrators.
i dont think there will be 3 administrators for sri lanka.
anyway i must try Smile
Kanishka_max
Kanishka_max

Male
Number of posts : 261
mig33 username : kanishka_max
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Roma-_ Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:39 pm

who is gonna recommend me laughing
joking ...
good luck to all the users applying for the post
and i guess msilmy should be given a chance ... lets see what mig33 team has to do
and stim is already an admin laughing
Roma-_
Roma-_

Female
Number of posts : 1911
mig33 username : Rumaisa_Rao
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by anthromorphic Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:49 am

ip.blocked
nikshay bro,
if u are showing in red, try to act as red.
i am sure that u must have spent sleepless nights to come up with this post that should get you a nobel prize in literature.
but why u asking this bro?
no one can be admin unless he or she got a friend to recommend him or her. u got the job same way right?
so ask "who would recommend who to become next admin"
grow up...

i agree with everything except the nobel prize part Twisted Evil because i believe in people getting 'better'  :lov3:

cristin
i.p blocked i think you should lessen the tone a bit Smile its intresting to see the predictions of users.

yes cristin i ardently agree with u. admins are doing great 'job' and they do need to be praised by ordinary 'drooling' users. that is definitely 'interesting'. i would have done the same. Twisted Evil

luv.inspecta
welll said nikshay bro .... ! i know you guys deserved it ... u all do great job .... keep it up nikshay vinay and all the admins !  :yahoo:
big hand for u all !  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :lov3:  :lov3:

now here is a sure future admin speaking. i am sure people are reading and listening. this post wont go wasted. i would be disappointed if a 'recommendation' is not on its way from some very close friend.... i must say u deserve it laughing

suri
ip.blocked and nikshay both are right in their statements Very Happy

But how can both be right Rolling Eyes

look carefully its already been decided mate. let me quote nikshay below. compare it with ip.blocked's stement above:

hi mr. i.p let me tell you something. i refused to be recommended in the year 2006 because i was busy in completing my graduation thus avinash4u got the chance. i joined mig in 2005 and could have easily become admin with freakitude but i didnt. freakitude also told me that you are the most deserving. This year also, i didnt tell anyone to recommend me though i wanted to be admin because i want to see chat rooms a better place for healthy interaction. i joined mig33 forums for getting knowledge, interacting with people and expressing my views and ideas. one day i suddenly came to know that i have been recommended by senior admins of india and few admins from other countries. I didnot expect that nor did i know that when will be the interview and one day i was interviewed. vinay and i were interviewed at the same day. he was interviewed after me. thats how i became admin ( having all the qualities of being an admin). so guys be deserving first. you can be recommended by any admin.

he did get recommendation... that made him 'deserving' laughing
but how he got recommendation is still to be explained....right? no, he explained it himself already... he knows some FREAK and other SENIOR admins... and if that freak said so, who are we to disagree with him? after all FREAK is reported to run his forum like a tyrant (there is apost against the way he is running his forum on this forum). and all tyrants are supposed to be 'know-it-all' superhumans Twisted Evil
they can make u 'deserving' or 'not-deserving' any time.

nikshay
hey friends, i think the most important thing is missing in your replies and that is "QUALITIES REQUIRED"
Kindly mention the qualities of the particular person who you think can be made Admin.

yes, u are right dude... let me mention the 'qualities required'. they are so many but i will write them down just to help users who would like to become admins:

1.Get urself enlisted as friend of SENIOR ADMINISTRATORS
2. Get urself enlisted as friend of SENIOR ADMINISTRATORS
3, 4, 5, 7.................50, 51, 52, 53...................95, 96, 97, 98, 99
100. Get urself enlisted as friend of SENIOR ADMINISTRATORS

well, i give up... i can never have all these 100 'required qualities' ever.. i am doomed and condemned to remain an ordinary human forever crying

msilmy
Hope to see healthy users in next round.

hey msilmy brother, its not good to be sarcastic... its not allowed to criticise existing admins by saying that u HOPE to see 'healthy' admins [by some miracle] in the next round..

vinay
Ip.blocked, Nikshay is looking for the new admin candidates that’s why he started this topic he just want to help the new admin candidates and you took him WRONG.

now that is what we call 'talking real business'... i have seen many people in chatrooms trying to get attention by claiming that they can make u an admin. nikshay bro, add my name to the list of wanna-be-admins laughing but i dont have money btw Rolling Eyes

I think you don't know admin little_sawa & precious_pious (they were selected without any recommendation and they are not on forums too.)

thank u my great friend. this would certainly end the whole debate. after all two out 58 is a healthy number.and this is not sarcasm vinay... dont ever get me wrong please, please, please  :lov3:

heartfelt
mig33 makes us decent Wink

of course, this is true. making different friends and talking to people who have personalities that differ from u in outlook and temperament does immense good to our own personality. for example i was so rude (hope i am not rude now I love you ) and so domineering that many people would not feel comfortable with me in real life. on mig, i scaled down myself because i had to be friends with various people. i dont even get angry much. but i was never an abuser...
anthromorphic
anthromorphic
Devoted Member
Devoted Member

Male
Number of posts : 518
mig33 username : Anthromorphic
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by vinay Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:33 am

anthromorphic wrote:after all FREAK is reported to run his forum like a tyrant (there

is apost against the way he is running his forum on this forum)
LOL, With help of a single post you reported freakitude as a tyrant..
Members write whatever they want.. so please don't judge him with help of a post.

Let me tell you something about freakitude,

*Freakitude is the most efficient admin ..

*Freakitude is the first admin and admin controller

*Freakitude was selected as an admin without any recommendation and without applyin.

*Freakitude started the first Mig33 forum (All mig33 forum are inspired by his forum)

*Freakitude is a very friendly admin, not only users but moderators and team also like to chat with him.

I think he didn't reply your private thats why you have posted this, Oh sorry Its not you, Its the topic starter who posted topic against freakitude..

One more thing, Freakitude never recommended anyone (except me and nikshay) and he recommended us because we deserve this post..Smile

anthromorphic wrote:i have seen many people in chatrooms trying to get attention by claiming that they can make u an admin. nikshay bro, add my name to the list of wanna-be-admins but i dont have money btw
You can't be an admin with help of MONEY. As nikshay said, QUALITIES REQUIRED.. Smile
vinay
vinay
Technician
Technician

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by tears_of_cry Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:02 am

Neutral personally i don't like freakitude... cause he never replied my private Mad

and, who gonna recommend me Twisted Evil !!!!
tears_of_cry
tears_of_cry
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 3881
mig33 username : tears_of_cry
I\'m from : Next admin - Page 2 Bangladesh
Registration date : 2007-05-11

http://cry-coz.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vinay Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:27 am

anthromorphic wrote:after all FREAK is reported to run his forum like a tyrant (there is apost against the way he is running his forum on this forum)

vinay wrote:I think he didn't reply your private thats why you have posted this, Oh sorry Its not you, Its the topic starter who posted topic against freakitude..

tears_of_cry wrote:personally i don't like freakitude... cause he never replied my private

I hope you got my point  :lov3:
vinay
vinay
Technician
Technician

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ip.blocked Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:55 am

dear mr nikshay i wrote this:

"no one can be admin unless he or she got a friend to recommend him or her. u got the job same way right?"

and u wrote this:

"i have been recommended by senior admins of india and few admins from other countries."

were you supporting me or opposing me????????
guys he supported me so dont tell me what to do ok. i was right. and he corrected himself.
thank u nikshay
ip.blocked
Logged in
Logged in

Male
Number of posts : 2
mig33 username : ip.blocked
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vinay Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:18 am

anthromorphic wrote:add my name to the list of wanna-be-admins but i dont have money btw
What do you mean ? Please clearify this QUOTE Shocked

ip.blocked wrote:"no one can be admin unless he or she got a friend to recommend him or her. u got the job same way right?"

I agree with you Very Happy

Why they prefer recommended users?

As we all know Mig33 Team need good and faithful members as Admins and they don't visit chatrooms or forums so its very difficult for them to choose faithful chatters on their own.

Code:
i have been recommended by senior admins of india and few admins from other countries.

The fact is, Nikshay is eligible for this post and he is a good friend of our senior INDIAN admins, they recommended nikshay without informing him.
vinay
vinay
Technician
Technician

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Phenom_ Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:46 am

tears_of_cry wrote:Neutral personally i don't like freakitude... cause he never replied my private Mad
its a discussion board and its not related to mig33.....
you dont like freakitude its your personal problem....but you shuldn`t have reveled your personal problems here....we didn`t expect it from a site admin....hope you understand it looks weired.....

as far as i know freaki is an awesome person....and also he is very friendly and helpful to users....
so we are lucky to have a great admin like freakitude.....
Phenom_
Logged in
Logged in

Male
Number of posts : 11
mig33 username : Phenom_
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by luv.inspecta Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:24 am

luv.inspecta
welll said nikshay bro .... ! i know you guys deserved it ... u all do great job .... keep it up nikshay vinay and all the admins !  :yahoo:
big hand for u all !  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :lov3:  :lov3:

now here is a sure future admin speaking. i am sure people are reading and listening. this post wont go wasted. i would be disappointed if a 'recommendation' is not on its way from some very close friend.... i must say u deserve it laughing

hahahahahaha  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing: funny
man y u bringing me in between i didnt say anythin wronggggggggggg!
nikshay jst shared with us how he was selected btw both of us didnt knew that! Smile whteva i wrote was just in a sense of respect to make them feel good for what they do, Wink coz they dun get paid for it lets not talk about u or me here but yea they do it for other users too and they do deserve some respect.... right?!
if u volunteer sum1 and they dunt treat u well wud u feel gud my friend? Smile ofcourse not!we have a same case here
apart from tht u calling me future admin!!i never knew praising someone makes u a prior option for them Laughing i shared my feelings as a mig33 user here bro not as nikshay's childhood friend  :laughing:
other admins like little_sawa and precious_pious were selected without recommendation buddy behaviour and ur character is what matters "MOST" not recommendation Wink

hehehe  :yupp:
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Male
Number of posts : 1642
mig33 username : luv.inspecta
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by forhad725 Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:59 am

good topic many user wanna be admin in mig33 but onle next admin can select next adminlol lets try for this rank mate
forhad725
forhad725

Male
Number of posts : 223
mig33 username : forhad725
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next