Mig33 Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tribute to eddie!

2 posters

Go down

default107 Tribute to eddie!

Post by luv.inspecta Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:00 pm

Eduardo "Eddie" Gory Guerrero Llanes[1] (October 9, 1967 – November 13, 2005)[1] better known as Eddie Guerrero, was an American professional wrestler born into a legendary Mexican wrestling family. He had a distinguished career, wrestling in Mexico and Japan and in every major professional wrestling promotion in the United States. He wrestled in Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW), World Championship Wrestling (WCW) and, most famously, in World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), which was World Wrestling Federation (WWF) before 2002.
Guerrero's in-ring gimmick was that of a crafty, resourceful wrestler who would do anything to win a match. His famous catch phrase became "Cheat to Win." Despite being a heel for much of his career, he got over in and outside the ring. Another one of his famous slogans was "I Lie! I Cheat! I Steal!," which was used in one of his most famous entrance themes. He partly uses this phrase in his autobiography Cheating Death, Stealing Life.
Throughout his career, Guerrero encountered various substance abuse problems outside of wrestling, including alcoholism and an addiction to painkillers. His problems outside of the ring were sometimes integrated into his angles. Notwithstanding these issues, he won numerous titles during his career. In WWF/E, he was a 1 time WWE Champion,[3] 4 time Tag Team Champion,[4] 1 time United States Champion,[5] 2 time Intercontinental Champion[6] and 2 time European Champion.[7] He was also posthumously inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2006.[2]
He also held the United States Heavyweight Championship once[5] and Cruiserweight Championship twice[8] in WCW and Television Championship twice in ECW.[9] Upon his sudden and unexpected death, Guerrero was paid tribute by many of his fellow wrestlers as an exceptionally skilled technical wrestler and a passionate and caring individual.
luv.inspecta
luv.inspecta
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Male
Number of posts : 1642
mig33 username : luv.inspecta
Registration date : 2008-05-19

Back to top Go down

default107 Re: Tribute to eddie!

Post by sajith Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:22 am

good informations bro.